Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

IPO: Sona Petroleum Berhad, SPAC IPO

views

FirezZ
post Jul 11 2013, 01:21 AM

Naise kukUpi
1,988 posts

Will try to apply some of this ipo as well but looking at the ranhill's ipo which is going to due tomorrow, should i split it or concentrate fully on sona by the way ? Any advise sifuu.....
Most likely only throwing 3.5K to see the outcome.. with Ranhill, i might not be getting "quantity" volume but perhaps with Sona, it is still acceptable smile.gif

If lucky, upon getting this ipo at 0.50 ... will it come with the free WA too ? or it will be a different thing ?
thanks for the highlight
FirezZ
post Jul 11 2013, 05:51 PM

Naise kukUpi
1,988 posts

QUOTE(GloryKnight @ Jul 11 2013, 02:25 AM)
Yes, it will come with free WA on its listing day and you are free to sell the X amount you get for both Main Sona share and it's Warrants.

The market sentiment is weak currently, I believe. Just apply according to what you dare to afford and what you can afford.
yupe i understand... There is risk in share-market still.... but wondering what normally you guys player will do if there are 2 ipo coming at the same time.... just concentrate solely on 1 ipo or spread and invest on both of them tongue.gif
Since my budget is not much... i guess will have only concentrate on 1 application at this time biggrin.gif
tankiu tankiu ..

Ranhill closed already so ... lets see if there is any luck for sona tmr onwards... Not necessary we will be able to buy still right ? hheee

FirezZ
post Jul 12 2013, 06:40 AM

Naise kukUpi
1,988 posts

just applied for this ipo via M2u ...
deduction directly from my SA hmmm.. btw.. i thought all trading on share must be done only at the Premier 1 Account only ?
Anyway, the status shows successful and money deducted from my SA already.. now hoping it will be approved tongue.gif

By the way, if it is failed to obtain the ipo, money will be refunded to my SA account after 17th July right ? Or how do i trace this status of the purchase ?

thankiu

FirezZ
post Jul 12 2013, 09:35 AM

Naise kukUpi
1,988 posts

QUOTE(kailc @ Jul 12 2013, 08:45 AM)
Applied 50k units, let's see my luck after failed in ABM.
Wow.... im just small potato... 7k unit only x.x
FirezZ
post Jul 12 2013, 10:43 AM

Naise kukUpi
1,988 posts

QUOTE(felixmask @ Jul 12 2013, 10:24 AM)
Premier 1 Account is created for those CDS under nominee type.
Nominee type cant apply IPO.

For those CDS Direct account type, dont create Premier 1 account
http://1-million-dollar-blog.com/compariso...es-cds-account/
Hmm not sure if i get it right...
I applied an acc with maybank investment branch in ampang.... and after approved..i received an email stating my cds acc..at the same time i saw there is addional acc - premier 1 acc created in my m2u.
So when launching my ie to buy existing stocks ie airasia...i have to transfer money to my P1Acc n the deduction will through this acc instead of my SA.

But when i applied this IPO i saw there is statement asking which acc to deduct my money (thinking not to be troublesome...i choose the SA) further...it asks for cds acc... so frm the email sent to me previously...i used that cds acc n key in here....and transaction went through.

Does this sound correct ? x.x
If it is..so i have to bear in mind...
a) when buying ipo...i will just use the cds acc given to me n deduct from my SA
b) when buying existing stocks via m2u site...i will use that P1 ac ?

Thanks for the explaination
FirezZ
post Jul 12 2013, 03:20 PM

Naise kukUpi
1,988 posts

argh.. finally noticed that the cds account provided is cds nominees... called one staff to reconfirm on this and she said i need to re-apply one more new "direct cds" account either from rhb / cimb / dataran maybank kl for this again +_+
the deduction from my SA will be reversed soon since the cds is wrong ... aiks
guess will need to say bye bye for sona ipo T.T
FirezZ
post Jul 12 2013, 03:36 PM

Naise kukUpi
1,988 posts

QUOTE(felixmask @ Jul 12 2013, 01:48 PM)
Its cds nominee. You can call and clarify with Elaine. 0321661222
you are right T.T going to apply for direct CDS so that can play with ipo next round hmmm ... maybe wait till sona launches... onli will go in some stocks ... but too bad.. no more free Warrant +_+
FirezZ
post Jul 17 2013, 10:43 PM

Naise kukUpi
1,988 posts

by the way.. since i missed out the IPO... when it can release on public so that i can purchase it again ? biggrin.gif
Does that include listing on WA too ?

results on ipo (successful) will be out tomorrow right ?
FirezZ
post Jul 18 2013, 08:27 AM

Naise kukUpi
1,988 posts

QUOTE(zamans98 @ Jul 18 2013, 05:25 AM)
open market purchase does not entitled to Warrants.
i mean purchase the wa separately biggrin.gif
FirezZ
post Jul 22 2013, 10:20 AM

Naise kukUpi
1,988 posts

my refund from mbb still not yet also T.T
FirezZ
post Jul 22 2013, 10:24 AM

Naise kukUpi
1,988 posts

hmm wait.. i got MIDF/MIH REIMBURSEMT... but the amount is diff with the one i paid them wor.. means wat a ?
hmm btw... the one i used cds account is nominee acc... so this mean the transaction is def will fail right ?
the MIDF/MIH REIMBURSEMT should be full amount too right ?
FirezZ
post Jul 22 2013, 10:49 AM

Naise kukUpi
1,988 posts

QUOTE(ronnie @ Jul 22 2013, 10:26 AM)
Is the difference equal to allocated shares per the Table posted few pages back ?
if got back partial money as REIMBURSEMT i guess this is a good news right ? it means they allocated some shares to me biggrin.gif but problem is.. i was using nominee cds account to purchase it +_+

it should be failed hor ?
or... they never noticed this nominee acc hmmm
FirezZ
post Jul 22 2013, 10:54 AM

Naise kukUpi
1,988 posts

yupe.. i guess it should fail... so waiting for the money and put on some other stocks now biggrin.gif but when looking at the refund.. aiks... only rm 500 refunded +_+ something is wrong lolz
FirezZ
post Jul 31 2013, 04:38 PM

Naise kukUpi
1,988 posts

btw... the reimbursement from midf takes quite long .... the money still havent refunded to me fully since i was unable to obtain the ipo .. any reasons why a ?

** used the wrong nominee cds to buy the ipo
** 2 days later during the due date, midf refunded back rm 500 to me

Still waiting for another balance 3 K +_+

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0299sec    0.08    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 01:00 AM