Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Anybody can help to write a real business Proposal, I need an business proposal

views

TSShinga
post Mar 5 2013, 03:56 PM, updated 12y ago

2 posts

Can somebody help me to write a start-up business proposal for leasing in shopping mall?
as the leasing manager required me to propose a proposal. I have total not good in this. Please anybody can help.

Thanks
Biral
post Mar 6 2013, 06:19 AM

Getting Started
168 posts

QUOTE(Shinga @ Mar 5 2013, 03:56 PM)
Can somebody help me to write a start-up business proposal for leasing in shopping mall?
as the leasing manager required me to propose a proposal. I have total not good in this. Please anybody can help.

Thanks
I can only if you are willing to pay haha

cckkpr
post Mar 6 2013, 08:59 AM

Look at all my stars!!
4,405 posts

QUOTE(Shinga @ Mar 5 2013, 03:56 PM)

Thanks
Surely, you must have done your own research on your business with your projected income and costs and who would be your customers and what not. Just put it in writing.

The shopping mall needs a viable business and something that complements their set up. Having the monies to pay doesn't mean you will get the lot. They do not want to see you going bust within the next 3 months.
cfa28
post Mar 6 2013, 11:33 AM

Look at all my stars!!
4,742 posts

Refer here to type of info requestd

http://www.hektargroup.com/subangparade/co...EnquiryForm.pdf

If you have no previous sales record, give your projected sales based on Daily Sales for Weekdays and for Weekends.

What sort of Biz are u in?

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0127sec    0.31    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 04:58 AM