Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Korea Skincare brand ,which one is better ?, Skinfood , Etude House , Nature Republic

views

TScathyteh
post Feb 28 2013, 12:25 PM, updated 12y ago

0 posts

Hi ,

I see so many Korea brands in market Skinfood , Etude House , Nature Republic ,which brand skincare is best ? Just want to try some , but dunno choose which one .
Etude House cosmetic nice ?
PinkElephant.MY
post Feb 28 2013, 12:28 PM

10 posts

user posted image

Laneige Moisture Care Miniature Set by mini Pink for only RM40 ( Normal Price RM 128 ). This precious box consists of:
1. 50 ml Power Essential Skin Refiner
2. 50 ml Balancing Emulsion
3. 10 ml Water Bank Essence
4. 20 ml Water Sleeping Pack ex

The perfect set for frequent travellers and those who wanna try out Laneige basic care products. Grab yours and buy them for your girl friends today! smile.gif

Direction to use products:

1. Skin refiner - after cleansing face, pump small amount to fingers and apply on face in circular movement.

2. Balancing Emulsion - after applying skin refiner, pump small amount on cotton wool and apply on face,
These two products are to even skin tone and to reduce pore sizes.
Apply both products during day and night.

3. Water Bank Essence - pour small amount onto fingers and apply on face in circular movements. Apply after balancing Emulsion.
This is to help absorb moisturizer. Only apply during the day, if night moisturizer is heavier than day moisturizer.

4. Water Sleeping Pack Ex - apply after scrub, skin refiner and balancing emulsion. Dab small amount on finger and apply on face. Leave it overnight and cleanse face the next morning.
Apply twice a week for moisture and hydration restoration to the skin.

thumbup.gif thumbup.gif thumbup.gif

This post has been edited by PinkElephant.MY: Feb 28 2013, 12:29 PM
Lindawee93
post Feb 28 2013, 08:39 PM

0 posts

innisfree
It is the herb solution cosmetic brand that has a meaning of
modern desire of going back to nature, and Innisfree stands for
「The island of Liberty, Innisfree 」
derived from W.B.Yeats’ poetry.
This Volcanic Mushroom Pore Mask from Jeju island makes your pores clean.
Attached Image
Innisfree Jeju Volcanic Pore Toner 180mL
RM56.00
♥ Innisfree Jeju Volcanic Pore Toner is highly moisturizing and nourishing. Wonderfully moisturized, deeply nourished and plumped, skin emerges infinitely regenerated. The cream has a fresh and lightweight texture which glides smoothly on your face, pampering each and every inch of your face. Applying it both day and night, and it will nourish and moisturize your skin around the clock. Your skin can be renewed, refined, resilient and radiant upon using it. ♥
Attached Image
innisfree green tea seed serum 80mL
Best selling in Korea ♥
RM70.60

lovelyangelic89
post Mar 2 2013, 11:25 AM

12 posts

My friend loves Skinfood, I personally tried Etude House Aqua Sherbet line..I love that line. Maybe you can try. Etude House's skincare pretty good.
TScathyteh
post Mar 14 2013, 08:54 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(lovelyangelic89 @ Mar 2 2013, 11:25 AM)
My friend loves Skinfood, I personally tried Etude House Aqua Sherbet line..I love that line. Maybe you can try. Etude House's skincare pretty good.
Hi ,

Thanks for sharing .That one suitable for dry skin or oily skin ?
shop-a-holic
post Mar 16 2013, 01:20 PM

15 posts

I personally love holika holika and tony moly products. Give them a try.. Suitable for both oily and dry skin biggrin.gif
luvlygal
post Apr 2 2013, 12:16 AM

3 posts

I tried Laneige snow BB cream with SPF41 PA++. Not bad, you may try it! smile.gif
lovelyangelic89
post Apr 2 2013, 04:02 PM

12 posts

QUOTE(cathyteh @ Mar 14 2013, 08:54 PM)
Hi ,

Thanks for sharing .That one suitable for dry skin or oily skin ?
For oily skin can go for Etude House Aqua Sherbet line and for dry you can go Etude House Moistfull line.
shecane
post Mar 30 2017, 09:31 PM

1 posts

You can try secret key first treatment essence. It ingredients is almost just like the sk2 tretament essence but from korea.

Maybe you can browse littleredalmari intagram. They sell korean skincare and maybe can help u in finding the right one 😊
Penny Kky
post Apr 11 2017, 03:52 PM

0 posts

It depends on what function you want
Angel-Look
post May 18 2017, 08:23 AM

Getting Started
75 posts

can try wlab product, i've been using it and find it quite good for my skin. can try look in the official store on 11street. try their peel off pack, its nice
http://www.11street.my/productdetail/w-lab...facial-38223333
BubblyFish
post May 25 2017, 08:54 AM

48 posts

Personally, i prefer Innisfree tho. They have better moisturizer as I have combination skin. I've tried others, they don't seem to work for me.

But if you are looking for cosmetics, (foundation?), I think other brands are better. You can try all of them then decide biggrin.gif

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0158sec    0.06    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 02:43 AM