Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Boulevard Serviced Apartment, Jalan Kuching

views

edmond teng
post Oct 6 2017, 07:37 PM

25 posts

QUOTE(jacklao @ Oct 4 2017, 09:00 PM)
Anyone know the process for LAD claim?
The developer request me for a meeting for discussion, but i am not sure what to discuss for and they just say meet up for discussion on the calculation for LAD, just wonder they are asking for discounted rate or what? normally the process will take how long? thanks..
the guy very hard to find ~~~~~i ady call him 3week mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif
edmond teng
post Oct 6 2017, 07:53 PM

25 posts

QUOTE(tinydevil @ Oct 4 2017, 09:48 PM)
I was told the same when enquire about the claims process, will have a meeting but discuss what I'm not sure....have they set a date for you ?
I think the power of the masses can get the answer as soon as possible bruce.gif bruce.gif bruce.gif
JonathanIB
post Oct 12 2017, 01:21 PM

KL PJ 100+project handling to find the best suit project for u.
1,573 posts

Anyone wanna rent out their unit?
Trevorel
post Oct 12 2017, 04:04 PM

Getting Started
132 posts

QUOTE(JonathanIB @ Oct 12 2017, 01:21 PM)
Agent? estimate how much rental can make?
let's say 1010sqft high floor.
post Oct 19 2017, 06:14 PM

Enthusiast
754 posts

guys if you need advice regarding housing matters

user posted image
JonathanIB
post Oct 20 2017, 12:41 AM

1,573 posts

QUOTE(Trevorel @ Oct 12 2017, 04:04 PM)
Agent? estimate how much rental can make?
let's say 1010sqft high floor.
The price now not that high as supply is more than demand. Also surrounding have few Handover as well
Normally suggestion is rent out fast at lower rate to cover ur loan abit first then wait till first year tenancy end to increase rental as by the time the occupancy is higher where rental price is higher and demand higher with lesser supply
tinydevil
post Nov 4 2017, 05:37 PM

30 posts

QUOTE(Trevorel @ Oct 3 2017, 10:11 AM)
meaning that we have to install ourselves?

feel like get conned by agent, they told me both are storage water heater which will install leng leng when collect key..
went back today check my unit ... notice that the water heater is already installed
Trevorel
post Nov 4 2017, 05:41 PM

Getting Started
132 posts

QUOTE(tinydevil @ Nov 4 2017, 05:37 PM)
went back today check my unit ... notice that the water heater is already installed
thumbup.gif thumbup.gif

do you know what brand is it? and the storage capacity?
tinydevil
post Nov 4 2017, 07:13 PM

30 posts

QUOTE(Trevorel @ Nov 4 2017, 05:41 PM)
thumbup.gif  thumbup.gif

do you know what brand is it? and the storage capacity?
instant type not storage, joven brand
JonathanIB
post Nov 4 2017, 09:56 PM

1,573 posts

Trevorel
post Nov 5 2017, 02:14 AM

Getting Started
132 posts

QUOTE(tinydevil @ Nov 4 2017, 07:13 PM)
instant type not storage, joven brand
SHXT.. betul betul kena conned ady..

anyway bro, thanks for sharing...
vampirewolf
post Nov 7 2017, 10:08 AM

Getting Started
139 posts

so.... guys... worth buying or not? this condo...when they launching that time i think developer hire wrong team to market...me and number of my friends feeling not right with them... totally give up on asking more infor about the project... for the shop lot they developed beside...still empty almost 90% however the developer last time mentioned got tenant of hypermarket japanese capital will open there...now.. ada meh?
vampirewolf
post Nov 7 2017, 10:09 AM

Getting Started
139 posts

so.... guys... worth buying or not? this condo...when they launching that time i think developer hire wrong team to market...me and number of my friends feeling not right with them... totally give up on asking more infor about the project... for the shop lot they developed beside...still empty almost 90% however the developer last time mentioned got tenant of hypermarket japanese capital will open there...now.. ada meh?
bravorilicious
post Nov 7 2017, 11:17 AM

43 posts

QUOTE(vampirewolf @ Nov 7 2017, 10:09 AM)
sound like there is some story behind.. hahah..

mind to share what you and your friends feeling "not right" at that time? launching is almost 4 years back right?
JonathanIB
post Nov 8 2017, 01:07 AM

1,573 posts

Not sure who is the team propose to u haha.
Anyway we still have some developer unit. Just think of this along whole Jalan Kuching, which part got lot Carpark for commercial
This is almost the only one. Got 1800 carparks in basement. So just the matter of time it get busy and occupied. Btw just handover only the boulevard unit

Hopefully the community form soon then better value for the Service Apartment
vampirewolf
post Nov 8 2017, 11:19 AM

Getting Started
139 posts

QUOTE(bravorilicious @ Nov 7 2017, 11:17 AM)
sound like there is some story behind.. hahah..

mind to share what you and your friends feeling "not right" at that time? launching is almost 4 years back right?
lol...."not right " from their LCLY pattern only la....up to today still i can remember some words like "majority of buyer for our project are rich man...they dont even need to take loan" .... "one buyer sapu few lots... got Axxx super market" and "sure Ong one" those words lo....

now everyday i pass by i look at it and think back what she told.... i smile.... smile from heart....cry for those buyers.... but if they really rich then nvm la...
Kenn Liow
post Nov 8 2017, 05:35 PM

Getting Started
100 posts

Hi, we just receive our company inform, to arrange us go to sell the building unit here today.
I just did some simple survey for this apartment and the surrounding, This apartment is located in Kuala Lumpur City beside area, the selling price now is not expensive, and also many offer for the new buyers!

For ownself stay, is certainly a good place.

However, in my survey, I saw some householder going rented out their unit at lower rate of rent at RM1700. Don't you think it's very low? I think... The householder here have to pay attention to this problem.

I still feel that those householder who intend to rent out their units, it is best to discuss to control of the rental price, so as not to put the rent too low and affect their own future housing prices.

This is my personal opinion, I hope you all can understand. smile.gif

bravorilicious
post Nov 8 2017, 06:03 PM

43 posts

QUOTE(vampirewolf @ Nov 8 2017, 11:19 AM)
lol...."not right " from their LCLY pattern only la....up to today still i can remember some words like "majority of buyer for our project are rich man...they dont even need to take loan" .... "one  buyer sapu few lots... got Axxx super market" and "sure Ong one" those words lo....

agree with you, these are kind of immature 'pattern'.. hahahah..

now everyday i pass by i look at it and think back what she told.... i smile.... smile from heart....cry for those buyers.... but if they really rich then nvm la...
disagree on this, due to the economic going downhill nowadays, and the shoplots just VP-ed in 2016 (not confirm, just agak-agak), it need to take some time to grow and grow right?

once the apartment resident move in, there will more and more business opportunities there.. i can see restaurant, saloon, cafe, steamboat, mamak, budget hotel, car workshop, toyota, pub, pet shop, boutique and etc.. believe that many more are on the way as i can see many shops are under renovation..

but the supermarket, have no comment.. Even AEONbig and GIANT now also downsizing.. not easy to get one to setup a new supermarket.. but this concept is much more better than shopping mall under the condo.. it is toooooo many shopping mall in klang valley, and some of them are suffering in low visitor/customer.. @.@
bravorilicious
post Nov 8 2017, 06:12 PM

43 posts

QUOTE(Kenn Liow @ Nov 8 2017, 05:35 PM)
Hi, we just receive our company inform, to arrange us go to sell the building unit here today.
I just did some simple survey for this apartment and the surrounding, This apartment is located in Kuala Lumpur City beside area, the selling price now is not expensive, and also many offer for the new buyers!

However, in my survey, I saw some householder going rented out their unit at lower rate of rent at RM1700. Don't you think it's very low? I think... The householder here have to pay attention to this problem.

I still feel that those householder who intend to rent out their units, it is best to discuss to control of the rental price, so as not to put the rent too low and affect their own future housing prices.

so u are sales agent of developer units?

may i know how many units left now? and what are the offers?

my cousin thinking to get one, u may pm me the details. thanks.
AskarPerang
post Nov 8 2017, 06:16 PM

~tUPaI...~
All Stars
23,136 posts

QUOTE(Kenn Liow @ Nov 8 2017, 05:35 PM)

Today is renters market. Been like this since last year. Especially during a project just VP. Competition is high to rent out. Not all owners able to hold. Some owners will be desperate just want to rent out and hope for lesser competition 1 year after.

12 Pages « < 5 6 7 8 9 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0186sec    0.33    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 04:25 AM