Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Path of Exile v2, Hardcore ARPG (RPG)

views

sp3d2
post Oct 18 2015, 12:42 AM

Getting Started
155 posts

im playing garena server now, how do i connect to international server? sorry noobs here.

sp3d2
post Oct 20 2015, 09:08 PM

Getting Started
155 posts

thanks

This post has been edited by sp3d2: Oct 20 2015, 10:05 PM
sp3d2
post Oct 24 2015, 03:27 PM

Getting Started
155 posts

hi guys.

how does singapore server ping compared to garena? is it below 100 ms and stable recently compared to garena?
sp3d2
post Nov 6 2018, 07:01 AM

Getting Started
155 posts

QUOTE(xonedl @ Nov 4 2018, 03:44 PM)

If you start to feel very dreadful clearing area, that means your character is "FAIL".
How do I prevent creating fail character? What are the guidelines to prevent this from happening?
sp3d2
post Nov 19 2018, 07:31 PM

Getting Started
155 posts

QUOTE(xonedl @ Nov 6 2018, 01:24 PM)
There is no golden-rule or anything, just few very basic thing that everyone should do, like max resist and have proper flasks.
Fail or not really just depend on how you measure it.
- if you say "if can't kill last boss then it's fail", then there are SHIT TONS of fail char around...
- fail cuz "this char can't generate income!!" ?
- fail cuz "this char can't even reach Tier-X map!"
- fail cuz "died 50 times to act-10 boss!"
- fail cuz "I not having fun playing it!" ... Etc...

But generally, the most common "fail" that people will agree with, is "clear map too slow" (kill trash monster too slow).
If you found yourself in this problem, study around see how you can fix it.
The most obvious answer is "get more damage!", but trying to get more damage do involve a lot of understanding the game mechanic, the items, the passive tree, etc.
It is often caught in such situation when you compare your char with other people's build: "how can this guy make his skill 999million damage when I can only do 999???".

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

Thanks. Can u recommend me a build that is beginner friendly and doesn't require hard to get unique item to reach higher level? I just want to familiarize myself with the game.

sp3d2
post Dec 26 2018, 11:10 AM

Getting Started
155 posts

I'm playing shadow with arc mine for aoe and lightning Spire for single Target. And I use both herald of thunder and wrath aura at same time.

How do u ensure enough mana without using clarity aura? I always run out of Mana during battle. Plz advise.

This post has been edited by sp3d2: Dec 26 2018, 11:12 AM
sp3d2
post Feb 7 2019, 05:56 PM

Getting Started
155 posts

Can I use two cwdt of different level with all different spell?

Will it work? Or only one cwdt is allowed?
sp3d2
post Feb 8 2019, 09:26 AM

Getting Started
155 posts

QUOTE(digitalifelesss @ Feb 8 2019, 09:24 AM)
yes you can have multiple CWDT links at different items.
Is it good level up cwdt gem? Or just maintain it at level 2 max?
sp3d2
post Feb 15 2019, 02:40 PM

Getting Started
155 posts

Do u guys still play delve mission in 3.5 betrayal? Is it worth spending time for delve in 3.5?
sp3d2
post Feb 19 2019, 07:05 PM

Getting Started
155 posts

Does a ring with "xx% increase lightning damage" increase arc mine spell damage?

This post has been edited by sp3d2: Feb 19 2019, 07:06 PM
sp3d2
post Mar 4 2019, 11:09 AM

Getting Started
155 posts

last night i played POE until 1 am. now come office late.

this game is too addictive and dangerous for working adult.

This post has been edited by sp3d2: Mar 4 2019, 11:09 AM
sp3d2
post Mar 17 2019, 08:39 AM

Getting Started
155 posts

Guys. Noob here.

Why I am not dropping any maps at all now? Zana also is not selling maps anymore in my case; I bought maps from her and all its finished and the stock is not being3 replenished.

Does ggg wants me to buy maps to proceed with atlas?

If I don't have to buy maps, what should I do to get maps? If I have to buy maps, where should buy?
sp3d2
post Mar 17 2019, 06:14 PM

Getting Started
155 posts

QUOTE(digitalifelesss @ Mar 17 2019, 06:11 PM)
There seems to be rumors flying around saying the Memory Fragment encounter have bug - it prevent map drops.
This is what they say : "do the fragment as soon as possible, so the drop will become normal again".
For Zana map purchase, you gotta do her daily for her inventory to refresh.
Aside from rare situation that you get map from Incursion, Delve side contents... the only other alternative is buying from player.
Use the [Bulk Exchange] section to buy map from player. https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/exchange/Synthesis
I don't even have a girlfriend to begin with  bye.gif
Thanks bro. U r the expert.
sp3d2
post May 14 2019, 09:53 PM

Getting Started
155 posts

Where do u guys buy or sell currency?

Can we later make a group to farm mirror of kalandra? Can sell it later and share the money.
sp3d2
post May 15 2019, 12:22 PM

Getting Started
155 posts

QUOTE(digitalifelesss @ May 15 2019, 12:58 AM)
^ currency trading at Bulk Item Exchange

No I decide to just play the plain old Arc for levelling. Later change to what decide later. Generic crit caster anyway.
I just take it easy tbh, not rushing. Only play like 3 hours per day, sometime even less.  innocent.gif Still, finish Act10 at 13h 40m, pretty average.

Maybe stick to what works previously, Winter Orb CWC  sweat.gif  Just gonna mix in the new ES leech, seems very OP.
RIP server 8:40am today btw.
I just learne to bought exalted orb at 0.6 USD. Hehehehe

Now can upgrade my equipment. I played Poe since 2014 and only yesterday know that I can purchase it.

I'm very slow poke. Do you buy currency ? I mean buy using cc.
sp3d2
post May 15 2019, 09:11 PM

Getting Started
155 posts

QUOTE(jimlim007 @ May 15 2019, 08:13 PM)
arc is good choice for leveling, fast kill mods, shock mean higher dps. WO sure get nerf in 3.7  cool2.gif i regret fireball, but would liek switch to voidfletcher tornado if item is cheap. else i quit lol
U played using arc mine? Or just arc?
sp3d2
post May 28 2019, 05:21 PM

Getting Started
155 posts

QUOTE(digitalifelesss @ May 28 2019, 03:56 PM)
Shit... only 1 week left. Still at lv91... 4 more to go...
I got some work waiting me to do  bangwall.gif  Guess I need to be a bit (or a lot) more efficient than usual...
Im at level 85. Very hard to level up as keep on dying. What is your advice to level up faster without dying.

This is my build

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-pr...p3d2/characters
sp3d2
post May 28 2019, 05:43 PM

Getting Started
155 posts

QUOTE(digitalifelesss @ May 28 2019, 05:37 PM)
profile is private. Go to this page and disable private https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-pr...e/sp3d2/privacy
Ok u can view now

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-pr...p3d2/characters
sp3d2
post May 28 2019, 06:55 PM

Getting Started
155 posts

QUOTE(digitalifelesss @ May 28 2019, 06:44 PM)
- arcane surge level is too high, usually keep it under 10, you want it to activate all the time
- playing crit must have : Orb of Storm + Power Charge on Crit + Inc AoE (put it on your wand) --- and take the 4% spell damage per power charge passive (right at the north)
- I think your setup is a bit "busy" cuz a lot of active skills, focus in 1 main + 1 support + 1 movement
- use CWDT defensively, not offensively. CWDT + Immortal Call + Increased Duration + FrostWall
- your CWDT is way too high, keep it under LV3 so Immortal Call trigger often
- I suppose your belt & elder ring are there for the dex/str stat only - will want to re-craft the elder ring for beneficial mods, and use a Stygian Vice belt so can fit another Abyss Jewel
- your lighting resist is 65%...?  ohmy.gif
- LIFE on gear is fine for the most part, though you're lacking LIFE %. You'll want to find jewel with flat LIFE + Life %

There's another 15% right there
user posted image
Alternatively you can travel down south from the MOM node, for those LIFE cluster. The 40% mana & 1% LIFE regen along the way will be useful as well.

- flasks are COMPLETELY WRONG.  sweat.gif  Sample of setup:
1, Diamond Flask + Increase Duration / Less Charge Usage / More Charge
2, Atziri's Promise
3, Eternal Life Flask + Instant Recovery (that 25% version)
4, Mana Flask if you can't sustain through mana regen
5, Quicksilver Flask + Extra charge / less charge usage + Extra speed / Freeze Immune

- crit multi are huge boost to DPS, get them on weapon, accessories, jewel - this easily surpass those tiny flat damage
user posted image
- that cluster + 35% crit multi on wand + power charge = boost your current 41k dps to 55k -- with flask on that's 75k
- ^ arcane at lv9 - two cast of Flame Dash to trigger -- your current gem level 19 require THIRTEEN CASTS to trigger, you see the problem there?  sweat.gif
- there's another set of crit multi at North-West corner

//--
Other thought
- I know you can't leech through trap that's why you put that CWDT firestorm there - which brings the question - is LIFE even a good option?  hmm.gif
- without 100% uptime freeze immune, those damn Beyond bosses can be seriously annoying, just... RUN. It never worth fighting them, they drop jack shit.
- it's OK to run away
- I know it's impossible trying to fit Blasphemy + Enfeeble in your setup, but if somehow you get it to fit, that will be a good boost to survivality
Wow thanks mate. Very technical explanation. You must have a degree in Poe.
sp3d2
post May 31 2019, 08:03 PM

Getting Started
155 posts

I hate betrayal much more than synthesis.

2 Pages  1 2 >Top

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.1931sec    2.34    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 18th August 2019 - 11:32 PM