Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Path of Exile v2, Hardcore ARPG (RPG)

views

jimlim007
post Jul 8 2019, 08:00 PM

Enoch
Group: Senior Member

QUOTE(digitalifelesss @ Jul 8 2019, 07:59 PM)
you mean the 4x fragment to access shaper fight? They are guaranteed drop.
yup. later shaper end content and level 24 challenge brows.gif

wahahahahahaha kill shaper for 1st time (quest) not consider end content, need Uber elder wthhh bruce.gif walao, really meh....

user posted image

This post has been edited by jimlim007: Jul 8 2019, 08:27 PM
sp3d2
post Jul 8 2019, 08:18 PM

Getting Started
Group: Junior Member

How many hours you guys are playing Poe per day? What do you guys do for living?

When I reach my retirement, I plan to play Poe to keep my brain active.
jimlim007
post Jul 8 2019, 08:46 PM

Enoch

QUOTE(sp3d2 @ Jul 8 2019, 08:18 PM)
How many hours you guys are playing Poe per day? What do you guys do for living?

When I reach my retirement, I plan to play Poe to keep my brain active.
what we plan typically wont happened, or when it happened, you will already change desire to other stuff...
jimlim007
post Jul 8 2019, 08:48 PM

Enoch

Can someone teach me how to use Imprint.

- can Imprint use on Rare item in 3.7 or limited to magic item?
- why i saw many Imprint orb was listed as sell but WIKI said imprinted cannot be trade....
- why others sell imprinted orb which have some item description -bla bla axe; bla bla jewelry foil, etc?

and so if i want to self sustain t16 glacier map, I need to disable all t16 and t15 maps and 3 maps that connected to glacier map, thats all?

This post has been edited by jimlim007: Jul 8 2019, 10:00 PM
digitalifelesss
post Jul 9 2019, 06:31 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(sp3d2 @ Jul 8 2019, 08:18 PM)

anytime when i got mood, from 3 minutes to 30 hour also can... Me no life no job no friend no money. bangwall.gif

QUOTE(jimlim007 @ Jul 8 2019, 08:48 PM)
Can someone teach me how to use Imprint.

You either use Eternal Orb (no longer drop) or the Bestcrafting-recipe (limit to magic item) to do imprint, sort of a rewind point in case your craft failed to get any good result.
Eternal Orb & the specific beast for the beastcrafting-recipe can be traded, but I don't think the imprint it created can? Cuz that's YOUR rewind point on a specific piece of gear.
As in wiki mentioned beware imprint cannot restore items with corrupted or mirrored mod. So better don't throw in a vaal orb and think you can rewind it...
//--
why you want to disable those high tier map? Even if you don't wanna run it can sell for good profit.
If you build can run it then I see no reason not to farm them, can go farm shaper for Starforge (5ex currently)

This post has been edited by digitalifelesss: Jul 9 2019, 07:00 AM
jimlim007
post Jul 9 2019, 08:50 PM

Enoch

QUOTE(digitalifelesss @ Jul 9 2019, 06:31 AM)
You either use Eternal Orb (no longer drop) or the Bestcrafting-recipe (limit to magic item) to do imprint, sort of a rewind point in case your craft failed to get any good result.
Eternal Orb & the specific beast for the beastcrafting-recipe can be traded, but I don't think the imprint it created can? Cuz that's YOUR rewind point on a specific piece of gear.
As in wiki mentioned beware imprint cannot restore items with corrupted or mirrored mod. So better don't throw in a vaal orb and think you can rewind it...
//--
why you want to disable those high tier map? Even if you don't wanna run it can sell for good profit.
If you build can run it then I see no reason not to farm them, can go farm shaper for Starforge (5ex currently)
that mean we do not have orb for Rare item no imprint since no eternal orb. and we do not have orb for rare back to Magic hmm.gif damm i got bow got 2 resist suffix hope can securely remove it, look like not a chance except annul, too risky. someone sell imprint very cheap, then it got what use? if the logic is right, assume that is magic item 2 or 3 T1 then imprinted then we paste the imprint to our item and regal it?

user posted image

emm, saw many said glacial good for monolith farm, but the color of map is really bright. If i shaped T16 burial, and i disable t15, will i have only T16 map drop only for self sustain for this logic? although red map drop rate is less compare to yellow n white.

next, what sequence to play map to spawn Elder? my thought is Hydra > Mino > Chimera > Pheonix got the answer from EE; but i am shock it not require to fight Elder guardian and can fight Uber Elder???? oh shit wrong again and need fight " shaper elder" guardian doh.gif

user posted image

This post has been edited by jimlim007: Jul 9 2019, 09:38 PM
digitalifelesss
post Jul 9 2019, 09:59 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(jimlim007 @ Jul 9 2019, 08:50 PM)
but the color of map is really bright.
If i shaped T16 burial, and i disable t15, will i have only T16 map drop only for self sustain for this logic? although red map drop rate is less compare to yellow n white.

use ReShade LUT to cancel out the bright white color tone.
No, if the map happens to NOT roll as T16, but you don't have any T15, it will go to the next LOWEST tier, eg: 14.
So even if you cancel ALL maps and only T16 and T1 remain, if you don't get T16, you get T1...

This post has been edited by digitalifelesss: Jul 9 2019, 10:00 PM
jimlim007
post Jul 9 2019, 11:19 PM

Enoch

QUOTE(digitalifelesss @ Jul 9 2019, 09:59 PM)
use ReShade LUT to cancel out the bright white color tone.
No, if the map happens to NOT roll as T16, but you don't have any T15, it will go to the next LOWEST tier, eg: 14.
So even if you cancel ALL maps and only T16 and T1 remain, if you don't get T16, you get T1...
why in previous league, guess 3.3 i able do the same logic burial T6 self sustain, by disable T5, T6 and map that connected to burial chamber. the drop rate for burial is very high compare to other map. hmm.gif

and now i do the same, it will not drop T16 higher rate compare to other... hmm.gif

hehe, after 7-8 leagues, 1st time killed Uber Elder with 4 dies (3 one shot). highly can do this due to the funny build, just focus running CWC

This post has been edited by jimlim007: Jul 10 2019, 12:08 AM
digitalifelesss
post Jul 10 2019, 01:14 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(jimlim007 @ Jul 9 2019, 11:19 PM)
hehe, after 7-8 leagues, 1st time killed Uber Elder with 4 dies (3 one shot). highly can do this due to the funny build, just focus running CWC

Map drop is kind ninja-tweaked for every league hmm.gif In many previous league there are too many complaint of map sustainability.
This league, map drop is good there no complaint about it. Not really into the whole atlas farming thing so can't comment much about it.
//--
Gratz... I still too lazy / scared to try that fight user posted image
I wonder why I play games for... just to waste / kill time I guess...
Eng game, profit, competition, be the strongest, be skillful... these aren't really my concern... sweat.gif

This post has been edited by digitalifelesss: Jul 10 2019, 01:27 PM
jimlim007
post Jul 10 2019, 01:44 PM

Enoch

QUOTE(digitalifelesss @ Jul 10 2019, 01:14 PM)
Map drop is kind ninja-tweaked for every league  hmm.gif  In many previous league there are too many complaint of map sustainability.
This league, map drop is good there no complaint about it. Not really into the whole atlas farming thing so can't comment much about it.
//--
Gratz... I still too lazy / scared to try that fight user posted image
I wonder why I play games for... just to waste / kill time I guess...
Eng game, profit, competition, be the strongest, be skillful... these aren't really my concern...  sweat.gif
this league, so happened i not follow 'famous streamer' azizan, mathil, ziggyD, etc build and follow build shhare by one vietnam guy i think which is cyclone magma. it more match my to play style or cover my weakness plays style. main item is the 6L staff cost 4ex.

after play uber elder, the process is kinda lengthy repeat 3x shaper and T16 from story to end content. i brought most maps just to complete uber elder. but in future not sure i want to do this again.

this league, i learnt:
- know how to identify bow open affix craft for high dps (do you know why suddenly middle of legion league, the prefix and surfix filter was removed in trade, i could not see that anymore)
- more confident and not so kan cheong when solo elder/shaper
- more confident on elder uber how to play

now will focus siok siok farm. stop at challenge L24.

digitalifelesss
post Jul 10 2019, 02:18 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(jimlim007 @ Jul 10 2019, 01:44 PM)
do you know why suddenly middle of legion league, the prefix and surfix filter was removed in trade

Oh I not actively playing for the last week, didn't aware of that also.
You now mention baru I realize something missing there sweat.gif
The trade system was in pretty bad shape this league, too many lag, maybe they are fixing something at their end

This post has been edited by digitalifelesss: Jul 10 2019, 02:19 PM
poprock P
post Jul 16 2019, 10:17 PM

Group: Probation

QUOTE(digitalifelesss @ Jul 1 2019, 08:15 AM)
Relax relax play for fun only... when starts playing a game like full time job but not getting paid then there is a problem...  sweat.gif
Been there done that, utterly destroyed myself.

The repetitive issue of starting fresh each league do feels a bit irritating overtime tbh.
Hopefully next expansion they do something about it, at least not require to re-unlock all crafting recipe & deeper delve starting point will be really nice QOL.
GGG is a bit bone-head at the moment though. While I agree with some of their design philosophy, sometime there is really a fine line...
The game itself is repetitive but that's the whole point of it, but I understand you. I would even recommend getting maps here as I did a few times just because that's faster and more convenient. Am I right?

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0720sec    2.30    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 18th July 2019 - 11:06 PM