Bump TopicReply to this topicRSS feed Start new topic Start Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Path of Exile v2, Hardcore ARPG (RPG)

A4pApEr
post Oct 4 2018, 02:22 PM

Getting Started
Group: Junior Member

QUOTE(taint8 @ Oct 4 2018, 11:42 AM)
Burned out like charcoal liao....  Leveling the 10c darkness build. Runing around in the dark seems fun.
can you please share the build? would like to try the darkness build running in the dark for this league. tongue.gif
kona|kona
post Oct 4 2018, 05:31 PM

arsengal u jelly【ツ】
Group: Senior Member

i look at the challenge needed to get all the rewards and goes like 'i cant do all this shit'

so i prematurely stop playing the league. and i not even done the first delve quest lol
taint8
post Oct 4 2018, 05:51 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(kona|kona @ Oct 4 2018, 05:31 PM)
i look at the challenge needed to get all the rewards and goes like 'i cant do all this shit'

so i prematurely stop playing the league. and i not even done the first delve quest lol
Iknow what u mean... I did it to test out the new skills and unexpectedly got the canary bird.
koala69
post Oct 5 2018, 03:06 PM

QUOTE(zheiggs @ Oct 3 2018, 05:53 PM)
Hello. I have been burned out from all the spinning this league. Playing Cyclone with Ngamahu.

Tried leveling up another char, but too burned out to even play. What build are you playing?

I found a pretty meme build, Death Oath's Trickster, sounds like a fun build.
Hi there!

I have been playing Freezing Pulse Totems up to lvl 94 with just Tabula. Totems are pretty solid without too much of investment. I have yet to do Uber Elder / Shaper etc as can't seem to sustain maps at all.

I also made the 10c delver (with a little more investment). Fossil crafting is pretty OP atm and selling Fossils for currency can be quite / very profitable too.

I was burned out during Beast, and skipped Incursion altogether. Roughly at about 17 or 18 completion only so far. Will see how far I can push.

Death Oath sounds like fun smile.gif I recently got a Death Oath drop too, maybe I can visit that sometime later in the league.

If any of you interested to run together or simply just chit chat do drop me a pm smile.gif
xonedl
post Oct 6 2018, 03:34 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(kona|kona @ Oct 4 2018, 05:31 PM)

24 is reasonable achievable without doing much of those delve specific challenges. But if aiming for 36...……………….. gud luck ah. sweat.gif

can't seem to sustain maps at all.

It's a common problem for everyone this league. There can be 2 possible causes:
- map drop ninja nerfed
- don't have enough mob count to roll the dice more - you can only acquire map in Delve via city room, random drop is almost non existence

I was trying out summoner build. It works fine alright, is Shaper Guardian viable but I stopped right there. Have 3 sets of Shaper key but didn't try.
Save it for later if I have the mood to play.
There are different kind of summoner build I tried:
- skeleton which is more boss-zerg-able but slower clear speed,
- that forgot what name new unique staff that summon specter on consume corpse - this is faster for clear speed but feels extremely terrible for Shaper Guardian, other map bosses are fine.

// shit I posted with wrong LYN account -.-

This post has been edited by xonedl: Oct 6 2018, 03:38 AM
Pmc
post Oct 14 2018, 09:20 PM

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Group: Senior Member

Hi, didn't know this thread existence. lol. not many active players in lyn eh? I was playing PoE on and off, started to play back in Bestiary flashback (stopped during before all the masters introduced).

add me if anyone still playing. I'm not super good but just play casually. my profile is

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/churoshyo

99 Pages « < 97 98 99Top
Bump TopicReply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0365sec    2.25    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 17th October 2018 - 05:40 AM