Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump TopicReply to this topicRSS feed Start new topic Start Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Path of Exile v2, Hardcore ARPG (RPG)

jimlim007
post Jul 17 2018, 08:35 PM

Enoch
Group: Senior Member

QUOTE(Chosen one @ Jul 15 2018, 10:02 PM)
i heard about an interview with chris wilson, he say the plot is just the tip of the iceberg, like wraeclast is just a small island
Chris the fisherman. he is troll hard to ban who ever reveal fishing secret laugh.gif Krillson, Master Fisherman is an extremely rare and mysterious master, voiced by Chris Wilson

i not know much about history of POE, but recently is Fall of Oriath then War for the Atlas, may be soon got new chapter continue the story. just wonder how they plot the game not destroy the economy from current user who own many great stuff (at now) with more items, more powerful bosses hmm.gif
digitalifelesss
post Jul 17 2018, 09:08 PM

Getting Started
Group: Junior Member

QUOTE(jimlim007 @ Jul 17 2018, 08:35 PM)

As far as economy concern - this is the reason why they don't want to make auction house.
The slower pace of trading won't cause crazy inflation. Of course, the 3 month league format also keep things in check.
Majority of people play league only, avoiding Standard "the dumbster". laugh.gif
Bot has never caused issue this big until now, just hope they continue to sweep them off, keeping the game under control.

This game has evolved so much compared to before we only have 3 Acts.
When we was expecting Act5, GGG surprised us all with TEN acts.
This is a really good for the game, as we don't need to repeat the same 3 acts under 3 difficulty levels anymore (known as normal, cruel, and merciless).

Power creep is an issue, Shaper & Elder items are among the problem.
So many items aren't worth much anymore unless they are shaper/elder base.
GGG definitely need to figure out something interesting, that don't cause too much of such massive power spike.

As far as I concern - I just wich for Hideout update. sweat.gif

This post has been edited by digitalifelesss: Jul 17 2018, 09:09 PM
ExCrIpT
post Jul 18 2018, 02:15 PM

Regular

QUOTE(jimlim007 @ Jul 17 2018, 08:27 PM)
next thing slain ourselves  tongue.gif  slain God  sweat.gif  doh.gif everytime i watch a movie and play a game, always try to understand the creator's motive what kind of message or idea try to bring out. this game kind to show exile man is more powerful than God  and flipping/spinning the char Sin and Innocent doh.gif
sounds like god of war?
Chosen one
post Jul 18 2018, 02:47 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(jimlim007 @ Jul 17 2018, 09:35 PM)
Chris the fisherman. he is troll hard to ban who ever reveal fishing secret laugh.gif Krillson, Master Fisherman is an extremely rare and mysterious master, voiced by Chris Wilson

i not know much about history of POE, but recently is Fall of Oriath then War for the Atlas, may be soon got new chapter continue the story. just wonder how they plot the game not destroy the economy from current user who own many great stuff (at now) with more items, more powerful bosses  hmm.gif
i think the game is quite balanced and ggg say they are happy with the skill tree for now

they removed insta leech mechanics, best you got close to insta leech as slayer or zerphi buillds

yes people will complain about it, and ggg now buffed some good single target burst damage like mines and traps, you dont see poeple complaning about insta leech anymore.

the item design still suck tho, uber elder items like voidforge or other elder items still....sucks despite gated by some game design
jimlim007
post Yesterday, 08:37 AM

Enoch

QUOTE(digitalifelesss @ Jul 17 2018, 09:08 PM)
hahaha if only 3 ACT, i expect those pro finish it within or <2hrs laugh.gif i think the game have no content update (new game). i am consider all temp leagues are not game content because every time i played, it start the exactly same story begin at beach, then act1-act10, then map then kill elder and shaper. They must really to create new story and game mode.

ggg must improve the economy for us, such as introduce more orbs and let everyone enjoy and take part create their own gear brows.gif not limited for those richies.

btw, what is the best build for templar in 3.3? and i wonder if build for spark, arc, totem self attack , etc how they deal with reflection lieutenant (with uber Izaro), will the player die or they need to swap to single skill? i am thinking to continue my L24 templar in std league brows.gif

This post has been edited by jimlim007: Yesterday, 08:41 AM
jimlim007
post Yesterday, 09:08 AM

Enoch

QUOTE(Chosen one @ Jul 18 2018, 02:47 PM)
i think the game is quite balanced and ggg say they are happy with the skill tree for now

they removed insta leech mechanics, best you got close to insta leech as slayer or zerphi buillds

yes people will complain about it, and ggg now buffed some good single target burst damage like mines and traps, you dont see poeple complaning about insta leech anymore.

the item design still suck tho, uber elder items like voidforge or other elder items still....sucks despite gated by some game design
previously i do not know why Atziri's Acuity Vaal Gauntlets causing so much, and now i noticed legacy one with instant leech. need to scan more see what else item got this brows.gif
Chosen one
post Yesterday, 08:56 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(jimlim007 @ Jul 22 2018, 10:08 AM)
previously i do not know why Atziri's Acuity Vaal Gauntlets causing so much, and now i noticed legacy one with instant leech. need to scan more see what else item got thisĀ  brows.gif
good luck lol, there are tons of item sniper in standard, they will probably get it 1st

legacy acuity now - 130ex
legacy vinktar lightning damage added to attack - 350ex

This post has been edited by Chosen one: Yesterday, 08:57 PM

93 Pages « < 91 92 93Top
Bump TopicReply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0639sec    3.28    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 23rd July 2018 - 04:38 AM