Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

5 Pages « < 2 3 4 5 >Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

EXORA 1.6 CFE Standard vs Alza 1.5 Ezi

views

chrislyv
post Feb 27 2013, 10:41 AM

0 posts

after sales service? i would say they are all the same.. to b frank, lately proton did improved on this..
i've send my wife's suzuki to the jln222 SC, ended up i scolded the SC mgr & i cancel appoinment and drove out..
TSkongjong
post Feb 27 2013, 10:52 AM

31 posts

QUOTE(durianpuff @ Feb 27 2013, 10:39 AM)
cvt good for inclines. the torque is always there regardless of the engine rev, as compared to conventional AT gearbox.
P1 and P2 same one. actually from personal experience, some smaller SC actually provide better service than main ones.
Maybe coz they are more free to attend to you. You go ferrari SC get good service coz they nothing to do everyday, whole malaysia only a few units sold, compared to P1 and P2 who commands almost half the cars on the road.
i mean i area has upslope and downslope.
i know there isnt problem to climb slope, but when down slope, if it roaring crazily. kinda dislike. tongue.gif
durianpuff
post Feb 27 2013, 10:59 AM

1 posts

QUOTE(kongjong @ Feb 27 2013, 10:52 AM)
i know there isnt problem to climb slope, but when down slope, if it roaring crazily. kinda dislike. tongue.gif
what I personally notice is when driving downhill with cvt, I need to keep the gas pedal slightly pressed, telling the car ecu that I wish to move forward.
If I dont press the gas, the engine braking kicks-in and the engine will roar slightly. I think this is actually a feature and not a problem. hmm.gif
You try what I did and see if it works for Exora? coz i dont know.
TSkongjong
post Feb 27 2013, 11:06 AM

31 posts

QUOTE(durianpuff @ Feb 27 2013, 10:59 AM)
what I personally notice is when driving downhill with cvt, I need to keep the gas pedal slightly pressed, telling the car ecu that I wish to move forward.
If I dont press the gas, the engine braking kicks-in and the engine will roar slightly. I think this is actually a feature and not a problem.  hmm.gif
You try what I did and see if it works for Exora? coz i dont know.
will try to experience it later time when going test drive. biggrin.gif
i just wonder, how the loudness from the engine braking. tongue.gif
anyway, exora still the choice so far. thumbup.gif
ajaibman
post Feb 27 2013, 11:35 AM

Getting Started
227 posts

QUOTE(kongjong @ Feb 27 2013, 10:30 AM)
also got ppl comment P1 service sxxks tongue.gif
is the exora would feel like "in the tin kosong" when raining?
my living area has abt 35-40 degree slop, would the cvt vroom like hell?
Its the other way around, @ least Azla 2011 when I test drive it during rain.. its sound like I was inside zinc rooftop house.. the rain drop sound echoing all over the roof/

not too sure about current batch of Alza, perhaps they already fix it.

For the loud noise during downhill i can safely say the sound coming from Exora CFE will roar less compare to the CPS version... if you driven Honda with VTEC you will know how loud the noise was...

This post has been edited by ajaibman: Feb 27 2013, 11:36 AM
TSkongjong
post Feb 27 2013, 12:07 PM

31 posts

the cps fuel saver than cfe??!!! blink.gif

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
durianpuff
post Feb 27 2013, 12:25 PM

1 posts

QUOTE(kongjong @ Feb 27 2013, 12:07 PM)
the cps fuel saver than cfe??!!! blink.gif
how accurate is that image? I dont think proton ever released such numbers, especially not with other competitor models listed openly.

anyway, i just wondering... if we drive the CFE with speeds and acceleration like a CPS (means slow slow get up to speed) can we get same fuel consumption figures? or even better? hmm.gif
TSkongjong
post Feb 27 2013, 12:30 PM

31 posts

QUOTE(durianpuff @ Feb 27 2013, 12:25 PM)
how accurate is that image? I dont think proton ever released such numbers, especially not with other competitor models listed openly.

anyway, i just wondering... if we drive the CFE with speeds and acceleration like a CPS (means slow slow get up to speed) can we get same fuel consumption figures? or even better?  hmm.gif
not sure the accuracy on the image data. got it from the lowyat forum.
technically CFE should be more fuel saver compare to CPS.
with slowly gaining accelation, CFE engine should be abt 25% faster than normal auto vehicles.
check here: http://auto.howstuffworks.com/cvt5.htm
cool2.gif
allenultra
post Feb 27 2013, 11:14 PM

Look at all my stars!!
9,026 posts

QUOTE(chrislyv @ Feb 27 2013, 10:41 AM)
after sales service? i would say they are all the same.. to b frank, lately proton did improved on this..
i've send my wife's suzuki to the jln222 SC, ended up i scolded the SC mgr & i cancel appoinment and drove out..
Sc mgr? Harjot? whistling.gif

Try JL99 at Batu Gajah, look for Gordon. As I know, they are catching up. Not very familiar with other Suzuki dealers in Klang Valley.
allenultra
post Feb 27 2013, 11:15 PM

Look at all my stars!!
9,026 posts

QUOTE(kongjong @ Feb 27 2013, 10:52 AM)
Isn't that engine braking? A safety feature of CFE engine? At least that's in my Preve CFE, not sure about CPS variant though.
allenultra
post Feb 27 2013, 11:16 PM

Look at all my stars!!
9,026 posts

QUOTE(ajaibman @ Feb 27 2013, 11:35 AM)
Its the other way around, @ least Azla 2011 when I test drive it during rain.. its sound like I was inside zinc rooftop house.. the rain drop sound echoing all over the roof/

not too sure about current batch of Alza, perhaps they already fix it.

For the loud noise  during downhill i can safely say the sound coming from Exora CFE will roar less compare to the CPS version... if you driven Honda with VTEC you will know how loud the noise was...
They do not have any soundproof on the roof panel anyway, not even foam layer. To improve that, put in sound deadening material. It works wonder wink.gif
UbuntuClient
post Mar 1 2013, 03:54 PM

Regular
1,349 posts

From my opinon get Exora CFE. High torque.
kalvinwee
post Mar 4 2013, 07:02 PM

11 posts

to me, i treat P2 Alza as Wagon car for small family. last 3rd roll seat as bonuses!
city driving full tank run +-400KM, but on highway +_600KM.
y choose P2, cause it has resale value even after 8 years.
my wife P2 kelisa 1.0A 2002(RM40K), sell on 2010 RM19K & get her ALZA Rm63K.
my own P1 Waja 1.6A 2002(Rm63K), sell on 2011 RM20K & get P1 V6 2007 RM40K. (now v6 market RM30K)
you name it...
Aquariusdenz
post Mar 5 2013, 12:01 AM

Regular
1,533 posts

Exora if you want a real MPV.. I will pick exora anytime in this case..
-cmi-
post Mar 5 2013, 02:16 AM

On my way
664 posts

QUOTE(kalvinwee @ Mar 4 2013, 07:02 PM)
to me, i treat P2 Alza as Wagon car for small family. last 3rd roll seat as bonuses!
city driving full tank run +-400KM, but on highway +_600KM.
y choose P2, cause it has resale value even after 8 years.
my wife P2 kelisa 1.0A 2002(RM40K), sell on 2010 RM19K & get her ALZA Rm63K.
my own P1 Waja 1.6A 2002(Rm63K), sell on 2011 RM20K & get P1 V6 2007 RM40K. (now v6 market RM30K)
you name it...
If you really care about resale value, then you would have very2 limited choice in market.
And RV can always change from time to time.
durianpuff
post Mar 5 2013, 09:30 AM

1 posts

QUOTE(-cmi- @ Mar 5 2013, 02:16 AM)
If you really care about resale value, then you would have very2 limited choice in market.
Yea RV changes fast from year to year.
He got 19k for his 8year old kelisa. my friend got only 9k for her 11 year kelisa, no kidding.
kalvinwee
post Mar 5 2013, 10:20 AM

11 posts

cz my hometown brother help me sell directly to buyer. tongue.gif
after 3 week, the buyer & i strike kuda 1st price!!!!
ajaibman
post Mar 5 2013, 02:26 PM

Getting Started
227 posts

QUOTE(-cmi- @ Mar 5 2013, 02:16 AM)
I had a 2009 Vios for my wife to drive around, and every time she went to drive that car.. she hated it, .. for 80 k car.. even Forte/Preve was much better in terms of offering of function and features..

Same as some ppl here RV are GOD for me when comes to buying a car before.. but whats the point when you don't like the choice.. @ the end is your money that bought the car not other ppl.

Moral of the story.. car are @ loss, even though ppl claim the RV is good is still a loss... if want to gain profit, buy a property..

Since its already @ lost might as well buy the car the suits to your needs and enjoyment... @ least you are not regretting when using it..

-cmi-
post Mar 5 2013, 03:38 PM

On my way
664 posts

QUOTE(ajaibman @ Mar 5 2013, 02:26 PM)
I had a 2009 Vios for my wife to drive around, and every time she went to drive that car.. she hated it, .. for 80 k car.. even Forte/Preve was much better in terms of offering of function and features..

Same as some ppl here RV are GOD  for me when comes to buying a car before.. but whats the point  when you don't like the choice.. @ the end is your money that bought the car not other ppl.

Moral of the story.. car are @ loss, even though ppl claim the RV is good is still a loss... if want to gain profit, buy a property..

Since its already @ lost might as well buy the car the suits to your needs and enjoyment... @ least you are not regretting when using it..
Yerp. The thing is, car that have god RV in Malaysia is always the very boring car one.
If people plan to use their car for long time, it always good to choose the car that he/she gonna enjoying it.
If just plan to use 2 or 3 years because of certain reason, then RV can be put as high priority.
kalvinwee
post Mar 8 2013, 07:33 PM

11 posts

my alza average for city is 12.5KM/L..

5 Pages « < 2 3 4 5 >Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0217sec    0.34    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 09:46 PM