Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Leet Gamers Asia, Writers and Graphic Designers Needed

views

TSdavid_lck
post Feb 22 2013, 12:10 PM, updated 12y ago

18 posts

Got an interest in writing reviews, news articles centered around gaming? We have got you covered. Join our team and we'll set you on your path to being one step closer to your dream job of being involved in the ever competitive gaming industry.

Or if writing isn't your thing, our site now has a forum that you can join and share your views on just about anything. Did we mention that our mods are comprised of LYN forumers? And in case you're wondering we are very lenient and lax with our rules. tongue.gif

Attached Image

Facebook Page: L33T Gamers Asia

This post has been edited by david_lck: Feb 22 2013, 12:19 PM
greyshadow
post Feb 22 2013, 12:21 PM

I bleed it out, Diggin' deeper just to throw it away!
1,826 posts

QUOTE(david_lck @ Feb 22 2013, 12:10 PM)
Got an interest in writing reviews, news articles centered around gaming? We have got you covered. Join our team and we'll set you on your path to being one step closer to your dream job of being involved in the ever competitive gaming industry.

Or if writing isn't your thing, our site now has a forum that you can join and share your views on just about anything. Did we mention that our mods are comprised of LYN forumers? And in case you're wondering we are very lenient and lax with our rules.  tongue.gif

Attached Image

Facebook Page: L33T Gamers Asia
keep it up, but the forum now is very very empty tongue.gif
TSdavid_lck
post Feb 22 2013, 12:22 PM

18 posts

Thanks bro, the forum is still relatively new hence the lack of activity smile.gif

This post has been edited by david_lck: Feb 22 2013, 12:22 PM
Akeevox
post Feb 22 2013, 12:28 PM

2 posts

Well, I'm interested. But, I'll be writing in forums, har har. No time to go for full time reviewer or Article writer currently. I go kacau kacau in the forum lah.
Pr1me_Minister
post Feb 22 2013, 01:25 PM

Casual
Group Icon
Staff
314 posts

Moved from Consoles Couch to Blogmasters & Webmasters

Se7en will not be pleased if you try to promote your own forum inside his. laugh.gif

Anyway members will come if your main site have more original contents (editorials for example). I'm still looking for a replacement for http://andriasang.com/ for Japanese game news... in English. T_T

This post has been edited by Pr1me_Minister: Feb 22 2013, 01:26 PM
yuen1985
post Feb 22 2013, 01:30 PM

I'm A Freelancer
702 posts

should be good if got alot of activity.. thumbup.gif
BlackWoods
post Feb 22 2013, 04:55 PM

Dark Knight
2,152 posts

A good start and agree with Pr1me_Minister, you need more original content.
It will automatically attract more visitors and rank better in Google.
TSdavid_lck
post Feb 22 2013, 05:42 PM

18 posts

Thanks for the feedback guys, to reiterate if you would like to write/design for us - don't hesitate to let us know. smile.gif
frags
post Mar 2 2013, 11:16 AM

The Wizard
Group Icon
VIP
1,640 posts

QUOTE(david_lck @ Feb 22 2013, 05:42 PM)
Thanks for the feedback guys, to reiterate if you would like to write/design for us - don't hesitate to let us know. smile.gif
Not easy to find others interested to write about gaming. Welcome to video game blogging btw. Try to find your own voice and style. Don't follow the horde of amateur game reviewers.
Nels
post Mar 2 2013, 01:05 PM

Tech Enthusiast
811 posts

The layout of the articles is a little bit messy. Plus the essay is too long. When the essay is too long, you break into sub-titles.

Make it cleaner so people can read easily. Bold the important words so when others scroll through they get the main points.

Just an opinion.

Well, I'm a writer and a frequent gamer myself. So I will try to contribute in the forum whenever I'm free. Good luck in your site!

This post has been edited by Nels: Mar 2 2013, 01:07 PM
TSdavid_lck
post Mar 10 2013, 12:26 PM

18 posts

QUOTE(Nels @ Mar 2 2013, 01:05 PM)
The layout of the articles is a little bit messy. Plus the essay is too long. When the essay is too long, you break into sub-titles.

Make it cleaner so people can read easily. Bold the important words so when others scroll through they get the main points.

Just an opinion.

Well, I'm a writer and a frequent gamer myself. So I will try to contribute in the forum whenever I'm free. Good luck in your site!

Thanks for the feedback, we'll look into it. biggrin.gif

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0161sec    0.58    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 08:51 PM