4 Pages < 1 2 3 4 >Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Vipod klcc, Mono land

views

Princezz
post Aug 19 2013, 07:12 AM

Getting Started
200 posts

Just done inspection of Vipod last week. Very disappointed with Monoland. Many owners whom I met on that day also complained. Hand over VP without completion. My unit, hood and hob, kitchen sink and oven also not installed yet, cement all over the floor, kitchen top badly scratched, paint work was terrible. Even the supervisor accompanying me for the inspection also complained saying Monoland rushed them to complete fast. He said the foreign workers just simply do their job knowing very well they hv to do the rectification later. Monoland's practice is hand over fast and do the defect rectification later so that they can get the final payment and yet not get hit on LAD. Very irresponsible. The same happened to Titiwangsa Sentral which I can accept as the price was only RM220psf but not Vipod. Though it is cheaper than other neighbouring properties, it is still about RM1000psf. I was so excited b4 I enter but was total disappointed after viewing. Monoland still hv a average developer mentality even though they hv already ventured into high end developments. For that I must say SP Setia is consistent, at least from my experience. Both Sky Residence and Setiawalk condo were delivered to me with almost zero defects. My tenants moved in 1 month after delivery of VP. Hope Monoland can do a better job for their Quadro.
wisheslim
post Aug 19 2013, 09:14 AM

45 posts

QUOTE(Princezz @ Aug 19 2013, 07:12 AM)
Just done inspection of Vipod last week. Very disappointed with Monoland. Many owners whom I met on that day also complained. Hand over VP without completion. My unit, hood and hob, kitchen sink and oven also not installed yet, cement all over the floor, kitchen top badly scratched, paint work was terrible. Even the supervisor accompanying me for the inspection also complained  saying Monoland rushed them to complete fast. He said the foreign workers just simply do their job knowing very well they hv to do the rectification later. Monoland's practice is hand over fast and do the defect rectification later so that they can get the final payment and yet not get hit on LAD. Very irresponsible. The same happened to Titiwangsa Sentral which I can accept as the price was only RM220psf but not Vipod. Though it is cheaper than other neighbouring properties, it is still about RM1000psf. I was so excited b4 I enter but was total disappointed after viewing. Monoland still hv a average developer mentality even though they hv already ventured into high end developments. For that I must say SP Setia is consistent, at least from my experience. Both Sky Residence and Setiawalk condo were delivered to me with almost zero defects. My tenants moved in 1 month after delivery of VP. Hope Monoland can do a better job for their Quadro.
You have Quadro also?

I like Vipod location, but don't like the developer..
Crusaders
post Aug 19 2013, 03:59 PM

15 posts

I would like to buy a unit for own stay....if anyone want to let go..please pm me~~! thanks
a13a11
post Aug 19 2013, 04:42 PM

Getting Started
58 posts

QUOTE(Princezz @ Aug 19 2013, 07:12 AM)
Just done inspection of Vipod last week. Very disappointed with Monoland. Many owners whom I met on that day also complained. Hand over VP without completion. My unit, hood and hob, kitchen sink and oven also not installed yet, cement all over the floor, kitchen top badly scratched, paint work was terrible. Even the supervisor accompanying me for the inspection also complained  saying Monoland rushed them to complete fast. He said the foreign workers just simply do their job knowing very well they hv to do the rectification later. Monoland's practice is hand over fast and do the defect rectification later so that they can get the final payment and yet not get hit on LAD. Very irresponsible. The same happened to Titiwangsa Sentral which I can accept as the price was only RM220psf but not Vipod. Though it is cheaper than other neighbouring properties, it is still about RM1000psf. I was so excited b4 I enter but was total disappointed after viewing. Monoland still hv a average developer mentality even though they hv already ventured into high end developments. For that I must say SP Setia is consistent, at least from my experience. Both Sky Residence and Setiawalk condo were delivered to me with almost zero defects. My tenants moved in 1 month after delivery of VP. Hope Monoland can do a better job for their Quadro.
u bought Quadro also?
they are rushing all the outstanding works to handover for their purchasers before hitting LAD
can hear hacking sound from day til night...not a good sign for the wall finishing.
Good luck bro...
Princezz
post Aug 19 2013, 06:16 PM

Getting Started
200 posts

QUOTE(a13a11 @ Aug 19 2013, 04:42 PM)
u bought Quadro also?
they are rushing all the outstanding works to handover for their purchasers before hitting LAD
can hear hacking sound from day til night...not a good sign for the wall finishing.
Good luck bro...
Yes I hv a unit. I think it is going to be a bigger disappointment after seeing Vipod. Quadro, I paid >RM1.5mil. Sakit hati seeing a high end condo in that condition. I think rectification work will take at least 1 month to complete or Vipod as too many units need to rectify and the defect is extensive. Another thing, the air cons provided, Daikin brand really sucks. Switched on for 2 hours still not cold. According to supervisor, kuasa kuda (horse power) tak cukup. Door frame used the same as Titiwangsa Sentral....OMG
Nifty
post Aug 19 2013, 11:57 PM

5 posts

Would you expect the management to do a satisfactory job in terms of maintainance and upkeeping of the property later on or have anyone here has experience with monoland's properties?
linkor
post Aug 20 2013, 12:08 AM

Enthusiast
821 posts

QUOTE(Princezz @ Jul 31 2013, 09:40 PM)
Don't care whether is actual gain or paper gain as I don't intend to sell. For my weekend stay. Vipod location wise is very good. Short walk to Pavillion. RM1400psf for a small size unit in such area is reasonable. Anyway, I am happy to have bought it 2.5years ago. So far my investment in Monoland projects has been prrrrrrroftable. Hee hee  rclxm9.gif  rclxm9.gif  rclxm9.gif
Congrats Princezz. thumbup.gif
wisheslim
post Aug 20 2013, 12:19 AM

45 posts

QUOTE(Princezz @ Aug 19 2013, 06:16 PM)
Yes I hv a unit. I think it is going to be a bigger disappointment after seeing Vipod. Quadro, I paid >RM1.5mil. Sakit hati seeing a high end condo in that condition. I think rectification work will take at least 1 month to complete or Vipod as too many units need to rectify and the defect is extensive. Another thing, the air cons provided, Daikin brand really sucks. Switched on for 2 hours still not cold. According to supervisor, kuasa kuda (horse power) tak cukup. Door frame used the same as Titiwangsa Sentral....OMG
Don't worry, maybe Quadro wont be so bad as Vipod.

How about Oval? Was it that bad when VP?
TSairline
post Aug 28 2013, 07:20 PM

7 stars
7,923 posts

Got a extra door at bedroom..
propertymy
post Aug 30 2013, 01:10 PM

2 posts

Finally after 2 weeks, the lobby looks much better now. lol
TSairline
post Sep 12 2013, 07:15 PM

7 stars
7,923 posts

Lobby got what difference.
propertymy
post Nov 1 2013, 09:25 PM

2 posts

The lobby currently looks like this~
Attached Image

This post has been edited by propertymy: Nov 1 2013, 09:26 PM
kent1818
post Jan 9 2014, 11:18 AM

35 posts

Hi all,
which owner want to For Sale/Rent their unit can pm me.
Thank You wink.gif
my44
post Jan 12 2014, 04:06 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,253 posts

Any owner can confirm this? http://realtymalaysia.blogspot.com/2014/01...-wet-vipod.html

Basically pipe burst. I am currently staying at Titiwangsa Sentral also by same developer Monoland. Pipe burst and lift rosak are quite normal occurence.
MrHunter
post Jan 12 2014, 04:21 PM

Enthusiast
740 posts

Anything can happen to any development. If you are experience enough, owning a unit in problematic but good loc n relatively higher yield dev, this doesnt affect you to sell your unit. this is jus part of parcel being a landlord. If panic selling, ppls should go parang it fast fast. smile.gif. Seriously, you have not seen the worst haaa....

This post has been edited by MrHunter: Jan 12 2014, 04:23 PM
cody99
post Jan 12 2014, 06:21 PM

Enthusiast
734 posts

QUOTE(my44 @ Jan 12 2014, 04:06 PM)
Any owner can confirm this? http://realtymalaysia.blogspot.com/2014/01...-wet-vipod.html

Basically pipe burst. I am currently staying at Titiwangsa Sentral also by same developer Monoland. Pipe burst and lift rosak are quite normal occurence.
I heard from Agent the Pipe burst. hmm.gif

Does vipod has any Closed group? Facebook or forum?
my44
post Jan 12 2014, 08:02 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,253 posts

QUOTE(cody99 @ Jan 12 2014, 06:21 PM)
I heard from Agent the Pipe burst.  hmm.gif

Does vipod has any Closed group? Facebook or forum?
High class property probably don't need to create thread on lowyat & FB groups. Hehe
siakap5
post Apr 20 2014, 12:45 AM

Casual
443 posts

famous for rubbish quality.
But who cares about it ....... is all about location .

proven times and times

flippers laughing to the banks !

Cheers
TSairline
post Apr 25 2014, 02:10 PM

7 stars
7,923 posts

Got flowerpot now
ims2628
post Sep 25 2015, 09:57 AM

Regular
1,053 posts