Bump Topic Topic Closed RSS Feed

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

PlayStation Vita Community Thread | V9, Latest: Firmware 2.60 out NOW

views

david_lck
post Mar 17 2013, 09:35 PM

18 posts

QUOTE(cscool @ Mar 17 2013, 07:27 PM)
Feeling like wanna get 3DS XL also for the monster hunter games, currently market selling how much ya? but I just bought the Ps Vita few days ago, need so fast jump ships? Zzz~!!

I am selling 3DS XLs (US set) for only RM 690 bro, inclusive of screen protector and a charging adapter. biggrin.gif

david_lck
post Apr 5 2013, 12:46 PM

18 posts

Just got another memory card for account switching purposes, which is still possible? Would like to know before I open it. smile.gif
david_lck
post Apr 5 2013, 02:23 PM

18 posts

QUOTE(sjneow @ Apr 5 2013, 02:01 PM)
^ Yes it is possible, before you when you want to reset the system, remember to choose to deactivate the games while not formatting the memory card. After reset, then you can change the memory card.

Do the same thing when you want to switch back, after you switch back, just reactivate your games.

By reset, you mean turning it off? Also how to overcome the "This Vita can only be tied to one account"

Really hope you can assist me bro nod.gif

This post has been edited by david_lck: Apr 5 2013, 02:47 PM
david_lck
post Apr 22 2013, 01:08 AM

18 posts

QUOTE(WooTz @ Apr 6 2013, 03:04 AM)
Steps to switch account, assuming you have two or more memory cards. I have three for each PSN I use.
32GB:US + 32GB:JP + 8GB:SG tongue.gif

1. Sync trophies first.
- trophies are saved on the system itself, no sync = sayonara hard earned trophies after factory restoring Vita.

2. Restore the PSVita system, leave first memory card inside.

3. Deactivate system, don't format the memory card.

4. Vita restarts, enter Wifi info and 2nd PSN account info.

5. The intro video starts, now straight away swap out the memory card and insert second memory card. System prompt comes out, skip the video by rebooting.
You just killed two bird with one stone.  smile.gif

6. Once Vita done with rebuilding database for second memory card, activate account and enjoy.

Everything above can be done under 3 minutes.
Just like instant noodles.  tongue.gif

Unless you only have one memory card, then you're forced to backup and restore each time. Making it 30 minutes per account switch.

You sir, are awesome rclxms.gif

Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0468sec    0.65    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 02:28 PM