Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Maybank2u first time login..?, help

views

TSViLenG
post Feb 11 2013, 12:21 AM, updated 9y ago

I love Arale
1,444 posts

ahhh helooo all.
just registered an atm card and savings acc from MB branch, but just wondering how to transfer online? its my first time login online. lol
do i have to go to the branch again and register for a new online acc or...? ahh im lost rclxub.gif

This post has been edited by ViLenG: Feb 11 2013, 12:22 AM
hercules3110
post Feb 11 2013, 12:29 AM

Casual
360 posts

first u need to reg at atm to get the temp code so u can access the m2u for the 1st time

go to m2u, click at 1st time login button, then just follow the instructions, need to enter the code u get from the atm

in order to make transfer on9, u need to reg ur phone no at mb branch so that u can receive the TAC code
skloda
post Feb 11 2013, 12:41 AM

Keep Calm , You Only Live Once
1,813 posts

you cant register TAC through ATM machine anymore .. go to service counter request will do
infernoaswen
post Feb 11 2013, 12:48 AM

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)
3,761 posts

yeah you need to go to branch first & register. Then they will tell you go to the atm machine to update your mobile number I think...forgot already what was the next step but something like that...

last time can register via atm straight away but no more already...unless they bring it back then idk...
TSViLenG
post Feb 11 2013, 12:52 AM

I love Arale
1,444 posts

QUOTE(hercules3110 @ Feb 11 2013, 12:29 AM)
first u need to reg at atm to get the temp code so u can access the m2u for the 1st time

go to m2u, click at 1st time login button, then just follow the instructions, need to enter the code u get from the atm

in order to make transfer on9, u need to reg ur phone no at mb branch so that u can receive the TAC code
QUOTE(skloda @ Feb 11 2013, 12:41 AM)
you cant register TAC through ATM machine anymore .. go to service counter request will do
QUOTE(infernoaswen @ Feb 11 2013, 12:48 AM)
yeah you need to go to branch first & register. Then they will tell you go to the atm machine to update your mobile number I think...forgot already what was the next step but something like that...

last time can register via atm straight away but no more already...unless they bring it back then idk...
ahhh it seems like i have to go to the branch again x__x how come so troublesome.. so many work to do lolx. anyways thankiu people~~ happy holidays icon_rolleyes.gif
infernoaswen
post Feb 11 2013, 01:06 AM

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)
3,761 posts

QUOTE(ViLenG @ Feb 11 2013, 12:52 AM)
ahhh it seems like i have to go to the branch again x__x how come so troublesome.. so many work to do lolx. anyways thankiu people~~ happy holidays  icon_rolleyes.gif
main reason: security.

Everything that bank does or allow is to provide better security features. Simple e.g I give you, people who forget to take their atm card, the machine will automatically eat the card. Sometimes the user blame stupid machine but in fact its for their own good, what if the user walk away from the machine. Someone else will be able to take the card, so there is always a reason for something.
Chaud
post Feb 11 2013, 09:51 PM

Regular
1,000 posts

you have to go counter and apply....atm cannot liao
alice123
post Feb 12 2013, 03:37 AM

30 posts

QUOTE(ViLenG @ Feb 11 2013, 12:21 AM)
ahhh helooo all.
just registered an atm card and savings acc from MB branch, but just wondering how to transfer online? its my first time login online. lol
do i have to go to the branch again and register for a new online acc or...? ahh im lost  rclxub.gif
TS can i tumpang tanya. i also want to open saving account.

when receive atm card, will they give somekind of pin number? how's the procedure?

TSViLenG
post Feb 12 2013, 08:24 PM

I love Arale
1,444 posts

QUOTE(Chaud @ Feb 11 2013, 09:51 PM)
you have to go counter and apply....atm cannot liao
tqtq icon_rolleyes.gif

QUOTE(alice123 @ Feb 12 2013, 03:37 AM)
TS can i tumpang tanya. i also want to open saving account.

when receive atm card, will they give somekind of pin number? how's the procedure?
no problem laugh.gif
first go to counter , tell them u wanna register. after that, proceed to atm machine. Put in d card, enter pin num given by staff and press new pin num .. ta da done
basically they will instruct u everyth at counter~ no worries!

This post has been edited by ViLenG: Feb 12 2013, 08:27 PM

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0197sec    0.25    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 25th June 2021 - 01:49 AM