Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

BR1M 2.0

views

jackal400
post Apr 27 2013, 11:55 AM

Getting Started
53 posts

QUOTE(bartbarb @ Apr 23 2013, 10:26 AM)
btw....if my mum took already, but she dunhav any bank-account, can i bank-in the voucher into my account ?
Well, for my case:

1) Went to the gomen office and collect my br1m 2.0 voucher. Show them the letter and IC. Poof, they gave me the voucher in minutes and went off.
2) I took my voucher to Public Bank (rawang branch) and went to the respective counter to handover my voucher & IC as proof.
3) Once info are tally, the bank teller straight away hand me a "red" packet of RM 250.00 cash. Done and you are now free to spend the cash that you had received.

Im not too sure how the other recommended bank works, so can't help you on that. Above procedure is based on my experience via Public Bank; Rawang Branch & gomen office; Rawang Branch.

QUOTE(help me lah @ Apr 27 2013, 09:37 AM)
Has anyone had any experience going to collect br1m? I'm curious, is there a catch, like if you have to sit through speeches and what nots? No such thing as a free lunch they say.
Nope, I didn't go through any speeches or whatever that's related to political talks. Got my voucher and straight went off. However, each gomen office branches may have different way of handling their task, so my case might be an isolated ones laugh.gif

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0155sec    0.52    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 06:23 PM