Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> GLC brainwashing staff to vote for BN, It has started in my company

views

SUSSushiBurgerX
post Feb 8 2013, 08:40 AM, updated 9y ago

Casual
418 posts

My company is not exactly a GLC, but it undertakes major goverment projects....

Recently, there was a meeting by the top level management to disseminate information to all the staff.

Just got our 'ceramah' the other day by our HOD. It basically paints that it affects our company future project, bonus, share price yadda if there is a change in power...indirectly hinting to staff to vote for BN. Bijan has personally told our MD the next project is his....(provided if he is still in power that is, hinting our MD).

I can't believe this is happening....I am seeing farking BN machinery affecting me directly....Another very curious thing...they are asking each of the staff WHERE IS THEIR VOTING STATION.....what are they going to do??? I can't sleep thinking of this....

BUT I WILL FARKING NOT VOTE BN FOR SURE.

Any other person with GLC or goverment projects experience this???

This post has been edited by SushiBurgerX: Feb 8 2013, 08:42 AM
napoli26
post Feb 8 2013, 09:19 AM

kena toto 6/58
2,301 posts

QUOTE(SushiBurgerX @ Feb 8 2013, 08:40 AM)

Recently, there was a meeting by the top level management to disseminate information to all the staff.

Just got our 'ceramah' the other day by our HOD. It basically paints that it affects our company future project, bonus, share price yadda if there is a change in power...indirectly hinting to staff to vote for BN. Bijan has personally told our MD the next project is his....(provided if he is still in power that is, hinting our MD).

I can't believe this is happening....I am seeing farking BN machinery affecting me directly....Another very curious thing...they are asking each of the staff WHERE IS THEIR VOTING STATION.....what are they going to do??? I can't sleep thinking of this....

really memalukan, they always come out this kind of dirty trick, fucuk them, bn so kesian, when we rakyat say dun wan this dun wan that, they wont listen, but now GE coming soon, they will beg you or ancam you to vote for them, balik kampung la all this useless leader
rampoknegara
post Feb 8 2013, 09:36 AM

Casual
312 posts

thats why precisely we should vote and form the kroni party

dont need to bother about the economy, lesser of 2 evil, your job security, or gov.. straight away form kroni party and provide mansion with swimming pool, sports car, beautiful girl, etc..

you want change, there is nothing more direct than this. http://forum.lowyat.net/topic/2689255
lck*G9
post Feb 8 2013, 11:02 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,026 posts

What do you expect working in a crony company?
And you should tell your HOD that business is business, it should not side any political party and it doesnt matter which government leads. As long as the paymaster is good, you can take up the project.
But from your explanation, there are much to hide as they are afraid the change of government will lead to a raid at your company and put all the BOD behind bars.
zack2381
post Feb 8 2013, 11:31 AM

Enthusiast
825 posts

QUOTE(lck*G9 @ Feb 8 2013, 12:02 PM)
What do you expect working in a crony company?
And you should tell your HOD that business is business, it should not side any political party and it doesnt matter which government leads. As long as the paymaster is good, you can take up the project.
But from your explanation, there are much to hide as they are afraid the change of government will lead to a raid at your company and put all the BOD behind bars.
bottom line, changing to a worst government will lead to this uncertainty..you cant expect better, its proven already tested since 5 years ago..what do you expect?
Mech Warrior 6
post Feb 8 2013, 11:34 AM

Casual
343 posts

It's normal and expected.
When i was with GLC, i get a few kenduri MONTHLY. on top of that, anything linked to the dept i am working for, gets approval smoothly..so it's also expected for favour to be returned, which is perfectly normal. DOnt u think?
lck*G9
post Feb 8 2013, 11:38 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,026 posts

QUOTE(zack2381 @ Feb 8 2013, 11:31 AM)
bottom line, changing to a worst government will lead to this uncertainty..you cant expect better, its proven already tested since 5 years ago..what do you expect?
lol... im expecting the crony companies to be invaded by MACC soon.
And preparing to see how Dr. M is gonna sink his head in the soil like an ostrich. laugh.gif
napoli26
post Feb 8 2013, 11:42 AM

kena toto 6/58
2,301 posts

ya, better dun change, later you cant get your salary rclxms.gif rclxms.gif
HiroBoroi
post Feb 8 2013, 11:45 AM

Regular
1,319 posts

Yes sweat.gif . These fellas songlap performance almost nil. Only manage to kapor 3 thousand ringgit to buy Malaysian flags. Get caught some more doh.gif .
zack2381
post Feb 8 2013, 12:14 PM

Enthusiast
825 posts

QUOTE(napoli26 @ Feb 8 2013, 12:42 PM)
ya, better dun change, later you cant get your salary  rclxms.gif  rclxms.gif
if we expect better economy and that translate to higher salary under PR why not? but this is not the case as PR is worst government right now..
napoli26
post Feb 8 2013, 12:24 PM

kena toto 6/58
2,301 posts

QUOTE(zack2381 @ Feb 8 2013, 12:14 PM)
if we expect better economy and that translate to higher salary under PR why not? but this is not the case as PR is worst government right now..
After 55 years of rule, the BN government’s national debt is about to hit 55 percent of the GDP. Malaysia’s indebtedness has been increasing about 1% every year. But the deputy finance Minister Datuk Awang Adek Hussin still insists that our debt level is still manageable “It is not at a critical level at the moment. Our self imposed limit or threshold is 55 percent of the Gross Domestic Product (GDP)’, He added. The national debt level in 2007 was RM266 billion but increased to RM456 billion in 2011(53.8%). It is important to take note that the debt increased by leaps and bound after March 2008. With a population of 28 million, every Malaysian has to bear RM16000 of national debt. This is what the government can show after 55 years of uninterrupted continuous rule.
zack2381
post Feb 8 2013, 12:28 PM

Enthusiast
825 posts

QUOTE(napoli26 @ Feb 8 2013, 01:24 PM)
After 55 years of rule, the BN government’s national debt is about to hit 55 percent of the GDP. Malaysia’s indebtedness has been increasing about 1% every year. But the deputy finance Minister Datuk Awang Adek Hussin still insists that our debt level is still manageable “It is not at a critical level at the moment. Our self imposed limit or threshold is 55 percent of the Gross Domestic Product (GDP)’, He added. The national debt level in 2007 was RM266 billion but increased to RM456 billion in 2011(53.8%). It is important to take note that the debt increased by leaps and bound after March 2008. With a population of 28 million, every Malaysian has to bear RM16000 of national debt. This is what the government can show after 55 years of uninterrupted continuous rule.
are u debt free? is your asset right now less than your debt obligation? why u need to incur debt? can u service your monthly debt obligation against your monthly salary? pls apply the same concept but think as though as you run the country..

napoli26
post Feb 8 2013, 12:30 PM

kena toto 6/58
2,301 posts

QUOTE(zack2381 @ Feb 8 2013, 12:28 PM)
are u debt free? is your asset right now less than your debt obligation? why u need to incur debt? can u service your monthly debt obligation against your monthly salary? pls apply the same concept but think as though as you run the country..
Beside If we were to take into account the debts guaranteed by the federal government, the total debt exposure of the federal government hit RM573 billion in 2011 (equivalent to 67 percent of the GDP). This is an alarming situation in view of the debt crisis in Europe and North America. How did the government land in this situation?
pkh
post Feb 8 2013, 12:35 PM

Casual
315 posts

If you look at it another way, it doesn't sound all wrong. Those from typical Chinese families will hear their aunt and uncles kept urging them to vote for opposition. Reason being, just vote for opposition. No valid or constructive reasons given. It's more like in soccer where you're either a fan of MU or something else. Then, for those working in private Chinese companies, our bosses kept 'taruking' BN for no valid reason. Then in our religious societies, the same thing happened. Heck, even when I'm buying chicken rice, I get the same topic.

Therefore, when GLCs promote BN, we don't like it. And when the other 90% of the nation demote BN, we ain't complaining. Way to go.

mcchin
post Feb 8 2013, 12:39 PM

Σ˸3
3,716 posts

worst??

all i am seeing is not getting better, yet not getting worst

if I pay my taxes to penang government directly and it stays like the way it is now
then it is fair to say no improvement when changed the ruling government

but it is not
my taxes are being used to do things like br1m
which I don't opposed, if the money is for the needy, but it self is full of loopholes open for abuse

so the logic here is for some one/side/party that able to handle my contribution to the government responsibly
tried the current one, but build up too much scandal

so how about some other choice

saying things like
"All 5 PR state not going anywhere"
is like a boss of a company ask the IT to upgrade OS system to newer ones, while withholding all the funds to do so

also
voting PR could possible led to worsening situation
so should keep on the current one.... is a total bull shit

no one have one solid prove that anyone else then the current government will destroy the country
5 states or so? please, considering their current hands-tied situation
they did pretty well

if there is 5 year in the past that non-BN coalition led the country and did bad
i am okay if you dig it up and keep repeating them

but no, there were never a history of non-bn leading the country
how can you say bn is the best there is and other is worst

This post has been edited by mcchin: Feb 8 2013, 12:44 PM
joeblows
post Feb 8 2013, 01:31 PM

Regular
1,091 posts

QUOTE(zack2381 @ Feb 8 2013, 12:28 PM)
Why need to incur debt, that's the important part right?

Our Be End govt wastes all this debt on fiascos such as PKFZ, Cow Condos, Lynas, Iskandar which only benefits Singaporeans, etc.

It is akin to taking personal loan to go to nightclubs and spend all your buddies on the country's credit. thumbup.gif
Mech Warrior 6
post Feb 8 2013, 02:00 PM

Casual
343 posts

QUOTE(pkh @ Feb 8 2013, 12:35 PM)
If you look at it another way, it doesn't sound all wrong. Those from typical Chinese families will hear their aunt and uncles kept urging them to vote for opposition. Reason being, just vote for opposition. No valid or constructive reasons given. It's more like in soccer where you're either a fan of MU or something else. Then, for those working in private Chinese companies, our bosses kept 'taruking' BN for no valid reason. Then in our religious societies, the same thing happened. Heck, even when I'm buying chicken rice, I get the same topic.

Therefore, when GLCs promote BN, we don't like it. And when the other 90% of the nation demote BN, we ain't complaining. Way to go.
I thought typical chinese aunties and uncles will ask the youngsters to vote for BN? Because most uncles/aunties are too used to reading from MSM...?
DarkNite
post Feb 8 2013, 02:20 PM

ФĻĐ ИΞШB!Ξ
All Stars
10,997 posts

QUOTE(Mech Warrior 6 @ Feb 8 2013, 02:00 PM)
I thought typical chinese aunties and uncles will ask the youngsters to vote for BN? Because most uncles/aunties are too used to reading from MSM...?
Not most uncles/aunties used to reading from MSM, only those serfs that have no internet.
Mech Warrior 6
post Feb 8 2013, 02:22 PM

Casual
343 posts

QUOTE(DarkNite @ Feb 8 2013, 02:20 PM)
Not most uncles/aunties used to reading from MSM, only those serfs that have no internet.
Ahh..true also. Some uncles i know...once they got in touch with internet, they know where to look for latest information liao...and start comparing internet photos with MSM photos...until finally decided, enough is enough..and stopped subscribing to MSM...
lck*G9
post Feb 8 2013, 02:32 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,026 posts

the thing is have you experienced it before in your lifetime?
as in being controlled by PR?
so what is there to judge now?
scorptim
post Feb 8 2013, 04:09 PM

On my way
616 posts

Name me 1 way which PR has done a worse job than BN....in financial terms especially....just tell me 1 please please please
onemanshow
post Feb 8 2013, 04:33 PM

35 posts

QUOTE(pkh @ Feb 8 2013, 12:35 PM)

For the older society, those who support the opposition want an opposing voice in the parliment. Most of the people born in the 40s, and 50s are illiterate, thus for this group of people, their source of information is from hear say from people surrounding them.

People born in the 60s and 70s lived in Dr M's era and they have been through and felt the pinch of the BN rule. If you're old enough to see the society and worked long enough to see discrimination, you would developed your own thought on politics. You may choose to support whichever side of your choice.

onemanshow
post Feb 8 2013, 04:37 PM

35 posts

QUOTE(scorptim @ Feb 8 2013, 04:09 PM)
Name me 1 way which PR has done a worse job than BN....in financial terms especially....just tell me 1 please please please
Just ignore the BN cyber trooper. Search for all his posting and you will know his quality in speech and thought. "Don't wrestle with a pig"

This post has been edited by onemanshow: Feb 8 2013, 04:38 PM
4Z7
post Feb 8 2013, 04:38 PM

Getting Started
74 posts

How can you know PR is the worser government when they dont even have the chance to rule the country? I am seeing improvements in PR-led states (although some states are slow, probably due to lack of funds) but the improvements are there. I'd say give them a chance, if they fail we can just vote against them in 5 years time. Back to the topic in hand, this is definitely wrong. We are slowly turning into North Korea, not at all a democracy-driven country by the looks of it.
arthurlwf
post Feb 8 2013, 05:35 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,537 posts

QUOTE(4Z7 @ Feb 8 2013, 04:38 PM)
How can you know PR is the worser government when they dont even have the chance to rule the country? I am seeing improvements in PR-led states (although some states are slow, probably due to lack of funds) but the improvements are there. I'd say give them a chance, if they fail we can just vote against them in 5 years time. Back to the topic in hand, this is definitely wrong. We are slowly turning into North Korea, not at all a democracy-driven country by the looks of it.
True... nowadays pg friend are telling me that pg is slowly improving and are happy ever since taken over for 4 years. Even pg are cleaner nowadays...
As for selangor, ppl are telling me that they are happy with the free water but of course we can't except a miracle to happen within 4 years
Not sure on Kelantan, Kedah...
As for Perak... pity that there are frogs

As the whole country, i really hope it will not turn into North Korea.. otherwise I will be forced to pray to a new religion name after the governor head

hmm... nowadays can see so many picture on PM... advertisement, roads, tv, ang pow, etc...
is it that the other minister does nothing and goyang kaki only?? hmm.gif hmm.gif
Alvinyeo
post Feb 8 2013, 05:41 PM

Talk is Cheap
1,752 posts

QUOTE(techopeless @ Feb 8 2013, 12:30 PM)
nice principles. no wonder malaysia economy bleeding.
Haha. The fellow don't even know what he talking about.
Alvinyeo
post Feb 8 2013, 05:43 PM

Talk is Cheap
1,752 posts

I foresee next election will be much bigger than 2008. Tsunami hit 10 times larger. rclxm9.gif
SUSMatrix
post Feb 8 2013, 10:31 PM

King of Char Siew!
15,022 posts

QUOTE(Alvinyeo @ Feb 8 2013, 05:43 PM)
I foresee next election will be much bigger than 2008. Tsunami hit 10 times larger.  rclxm9.gif
And Postal/Phantom/Bangla/Filipino/Dead people votes x20. They(BN) learnt their lessons the last round...must turn on 'GOD MODE' to cheat now... I don't see PR winning. Best is to maintain the existing state. Sabah and Sarawak already a sure fire win for BN. There's no way PR can win the Federal...sad but true.

This post has been edited by Matrix: Feb 8 2013, 10:32 PM
Alvinyeo
post Feb 8 2013, 10:48 PM

Talk is Cheap
1,752 posts

QUOTE(Matrix @ Feb 8 2013, 10:31 PM)
And Postal/Phantom/Bangla/Filipino/Dead people votes x20. They(BN) learnt their lessons the last round...must turn on 'GOD MODE' to cheat now... I don't see PR winning. Best is to maintain the existing state. Sabah and Sarawak already a sure fire win for BN. There's no way PR can win the Federal...sad but true.
Their cheat also got limit geh. As long we get more people to stop voting for them chances are more higher for winning the federal. thumbup.gif
fu'house
post Feb 9 2013, 02:04 AM

Casual
430 posts

This comes back to individual principles. Who are you, are you easily affected by speech without enough reasoning or thought?
If I am in your shoes, I wouldn't mind telling where I will vote but my vote is secret. Also, your company is linked to government linked, so be firm and expect such talk.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0342sec    1.05    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 22nd September 2021 - 08:33 PM