Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> INFINITI3 RESIDENCES @ WANGSA MAJU [OT], Making life as pleasant as possible Investment

views

she2302
post Nov 19 2014, 11:29 PM

5 posts

any thought on Infiniti 1085sqft vs Seri Riana 1250sqft or Irama Wangsa 1150sqft? Prices are somewhat similar however deals are very different due to developer past projects and reputation.

Any buyer here for any of the above property also? Care to share ...
she2302
post Nov 20 2014, 12:20 AM

5 posts

QUOTE(Hudd @ Sep 23 2014, 06:35 PM)
5% bumi + 7% rebate + 7% for partly furnished unit + 1% rebate if sign SPA within 30days.
RM657789 to be exact.
Did you manage to get a loan for this? May I ask which bank you use and what's the margin? smile.gif
she2302
post Nov 24 2014, 01:07 PM

5 posts

QUOTE('Arry @ Nov 22 2014, 02:02 PM)
Irama Wangsa - Primary advantage is due to the Freehold status.
Location : its a bit outstretched, a little too far from LRT station. That area is also a little too densed with so many existing housing. The double parks around there, terrible!!
Hassle to own : Forget ady if we need to prepare some big amount of cash in a go.

Seri Riana - Primary advantage is size. 1200+ sqf is nice compared to Irama Wangsa and Infiniti. But LH.
Hassle to own : Need to have that bloody 10% deposit.

Infiniti 3 - 1085 sqf and LH, may not sound that promising.
Location : Best among these 3. Not that close, but consider close enough with LRT, next best to Desa Putra.
Hassle to own : 3% deposit, for bumi buyer it should be around 22-25k. Best part is 8k is payable with credit card and the remaining 12-16k can use maybank ezy-pay over 12 months. Plus around 60k cash back.
Definitely Infiniti 3 has my vote.

Maybe people say 2+1 layout is not that promising for Infiniti. But the location is such a big go. Plus, remember that nowadays, not that many choice is available at good price.

Prime reason why in my eyes, infiniti is a go, because of the location and the easiness to own it, no need to bring like a bag of cash.
Thanks for the summary.
That is how I analyse it as well and decide to purchase Infiniti for its location and low down payment instead of Seasons Gardens smile.gif
she2302
post Nov 26 2014, 06:20 PM

5 posts

QUOTE('Arry @ Nov 26 2014, 12:18 AM)
Btw, I think when I dropped by Riana a couple of weeks ago, maybe no more than 2 weeks ago, they said that one must pay 10% for DP, not 3%.

Yes they will give that 7% rebate. But you still have to fork out that lavish amount of around MYR80k for the deposit.
You sweat like hell first before getting the 7% rebate.
If you have such amount of cash, why not. Because for the same price with Infiniti, you get 1200sqf instead of 1085.

But I don't know.. Maybe you should compare how much Riana is giving for cash back in the case of you get 90% loan. Then compare with Infiniti who gives around 8% translating to around MYR60k WITHOUT having to pay MYR 80k initially.

For me, to get the MYR60k cash after 2 years is like a bag of gold falling from the sky. Can use that money to buy additional property later... Or dump it in unit trust, how the hell ever you want to invest it.

That is my opinion. Different people different game plan. Alex Ferguson is no Arsene Wenger  brows.gif
I agree with you. I also dropped by Seri Riana and downpayment is only 33k however the price is no good because they only give 5% + 8% discount with no cash rebate where at Infiniti they offer 5% + 8% + 7% cash rebate. however I only get 85% loan for Infiniti so only 3% rebate for me but at least my loan amount is smaller and i don't have to fork out big money.

I called Irama Wangsa and even though its a good price 500k for 1200sqft you need 50k downpayment and completion in 2018. But its low density (250 units) so much better than Seasons Garden smile.gif

Did you buy infiniti also? I'm signing S&P this weekend :0

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0235sec    0.31    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 09:41 PM