Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Local Clubs PKNS FC Super Mokh - Liga Super 2018, The Red Ants '' KING IS BACK ''

views

TSHangPC2
post Feb 2 2013, 11:18 AM, updated 6y ago

Casual
396 posts

user posted image

PKNS FC to revive legacy of Mokhtar ' Super Mokh ' Dahari

The Malaysian side will undergo a re-branding process which will see them being named as PKNS FC ' Super Mokh '

PKNS FC have taken a major step in paying tribute to the Malaysian legendary football player, Mokhtar Dahari, by rebranding the club to become PKNS FC ' Super Mokh ' .

The legendary Malaysian striker once ploughed his trade with the Kuala Lumpur-based side and left an impeccable legacy through his on-pitch action. Now, PKNS FC have collaborated with Total Sports Sdn Bhd (TSSB) to refurbish the branding of the club and of course revive the legacy of Super Mokh.

TSSB will be assisting them in the rebranding process with the PKNS FC 'Super Mokh' concept being used as the frame for it. International friendly games are also being arranged while the list of community events organized by PKNS FC is also set to grow once again.

" We all know that Mokhtar Dahari was once a player with this team, leading the team with so much of inspiration. Therefore, I hope that this rebranding will inspire the current lot of players to be motivated with Super Mokh's legacy and continue driving the team forward, " PKNS FC President Noor Hisham Mohd Gouth said in a statement that issued to the media.

Besides that, the Red Ants will also be launching their very own WebTV soon, with hopes of increasing their engagement with the fans.

PKNS FC are a well known side in Malaysia, having achieved plenty of success in their history. Their academy is also regarded as one of the best in the nation, as they continue to produce talents like Azrif Nasrulhaq and Aminuddin Noor, who currently ply their trade with Harimau Muda.

Sources : http://www.goal.com/

This post has been edited by HangPC2: Nov 23 2017, 12:32 PM
TSHangPC2
post Feb 2 2013, 01:02 PM

Casual
396 posts

user posted image
TSHangPC2
post Feb 2 2013, 07:42 PM

Casual
396 posts

Nazmi Faiz : I've always been a fan of PKNS FC

Wonderkid, Nazmi Faiz insists that he has made the right decision to return to Malaysia and admitted that he is an admirer of his new club

Feb 2, 2013 5:19:00 PM

By Falah Abdullah

user posted image

user posted image

Malaysia's teenage prodigy, Nazmi Faiz was in jubilant mood as he was unveiled at a press conference held in PKNS Sports Complex in Kelana Jaya this afternoon.

" I've been following the progress of PKNS FC since my Harimau Muda days. I've always been a fan of PKNS FC, " he enthused.

When asked on the reason of his return to Malaysia, Nazmi was adamant that he made a conscious and right decision for his footballing future.

" I made the decision to return (to Malaysia) after discussing with both of my parents and my agent (Marco Guimaraes). This move is good for my future. "

Nazmi went on to add that young local players should make the necessary preparations before signing with a foreign club.

" For me, young players should make a thorough background inspection of a football club before joining them. I enjoyed my time at SC Beira-Mar.

His agent also confirmed that there were several MSL clubs that were interested in securing Nazmi's services but his client chose to join PKNS FC.

PKNS FC President, Noor Hisham Gouth meanwhile confirmed that Nazmi has signed a 3 year contract with the club and an appeal will be made to FAM regarding his eligibility to play in the MSL immediately.

" He has signed a 3 year contract with us and we hope that he'll be available for the match gainst Felda United. We will discuss about his eligibility with the FAM. "

The MSL transfer window will only be opened in April, hence Nazmi Faiz will only join the PKNS FC youth team. Nazmi will wear the number 33 for PKNS FC.

Sources : http://www.goal.com

TSHangPC2
post Feb 3 2013, 09:37 AM

Casual
396 posts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uIlSMCYjjJM
tobeng94
post Feb 3 2013, 10:34 PM

0 posts

Why the name has been changed to "SuperMokh". Our beloved Mokhtar Dahari had never played with PKNS. He played with Selangor FA. What is happening to Malaysia football?! Argh!
me,me and me
post Feb 3 2013, 10:37 PM

Getting Started
161 posts

darul ehsan lagi best baikkan tongue.gif
aressandro10
post Feb 3 2013, 11:52 PM

Getting Started
121 posts

QUOTE(tobeng94 @ Feb 3 2013, 10:34 PM)
Why the name has been changed to "SuperMokh". Our beloved Mokhtar Dahari had never played with PKNS. He played with Selangor FA. What is happening to Malaysia football?! Argh!
Never played with PKNS? I thought he played with PKNS first before moving to Selangor since he worked for them.
exkaizen
post Feb 4 2013, 12:02 AM

An Area No Kishi !!!
1,555 posts

QUOTE(tobeng94 @ Feb 3 2013, 10:34 PM)
SuperMokh worked as PKNS employee and start football with PKNS then Selangor FA... IINM
TSHangPC2
post Feb 11 2013, 11:50 PM

Casual
396 posts

PKNS in potential Real Madrid tie-up

By G.ARAVIND

user posted image

PKNS FC signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) with Total Sports Sdn Bhd (TSSB) today which could lead them to having a tie-up with European giants Real Madrid.

PKNS FC president, Noor Hisham Mohd Ghouth said: “TSSB has made plans for a Real Madrid coaching clinic to take place.

“ The technical staff from the Spanish club will be here to share their knowledge with the coaching staff and players of PKNS FC. ”

TSSB will also be involved in arranging international friendlies, corporate social programs and will be playing a big part in establishing the PKNS FC Web TV.

Noor Hisham who spoke to the media after signing the memorandum said the rebranding of PKNS FC is very crucial to help the club’s motive of being able to produce good quality players in the future.

“ We all know the late Mokhtar Dahari started his career at this club and the approach that we have taken will help our young players to gain inspiration from the legendary player, ” said Noor Hisham.

He added that TSSB has also proposed a number of friendly matches with the teams from the top leagues in Europe towards the end of the season.

Sources : http://www.sports247.my/

TSHangPC2
post Jul 23 2013, 03:07 PM

Casual
396 posts

user posted image
TSHangPC2
post Jul 25 2013, 12:05 PM

Casual
396 posts

PKNS 2-1 Sarawak: Crocs fall to Super League PKNS

Sarawak fell 2-1 to PKNS FC during a friendly played last night at Padang Kompleks Sukan PKNS.

The game saw Robert Alberts tinkering with his tactics heavily, while giving players a chance to prove their worth to the team.

Both teams showed great strength in the first half with Bobby Gonzales close to putting the visiting team ahead with a dangerous header. However, the keeper of PKNS was up to the task and the game remained equal until the breather.

After the game restarted, Sarawak made several tactical changes which proved very positive for the visiting team.

Bobby was again in the limelight after he obtained a pass, but somewhat failed to put it in the back of the net.

Nonetheless, quick action from ex-PKNS player Zamri Morshidi soon put the Crocs ahead with a good effort on goal.

The lead however didn’t last long as Roberts decision to bring in Saiful Amar Sudar as the goalkeeper resulted in PKNS scoring two easy goals, hence giving the Super League team a 2-1 win for the night.

Despite the defeat, Sarawak showed good composure in the game which also gave Roberts better insight of what to expect in the coming Malaysia Cup.

Sources : http://sarawakcrocs.com

TSHangPC2
post Jul 26 2013, 02:54 PM

Casual
396 posts

Watsons Piala Malaysia 2013

user posted image

TSHangPC2
post Jul 31 2013, 11:05 AM

Casual
396 posts

PKNS FC

International football friendly for PKNS Golden Jubilee celebration

user posted image

TSHangPC2
post Aug 28 2013, 10:58 AM

Casual
396 posts

Tahniah PKNS FC & Sime Darby FC
TSHangPC2
post Nov 12 2013, 12:15 PM

Casual
396 posts

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

TSHangPC2
post Dec 14 2014, 03:56 PM

Casual
396 posts

user posted image
TSHangPC2
post Jan 9 2015, 12:28 PM

Casual
396 posts

TSHangPC2
post Jan 26 2015, 11:41 AM

Casual
396 posts

2015 Kappa PKNS FC Home Shirt

user posted image

2015 Kappa PKNS FC Away Shirt

user posted image

2015 Kappa PKNS FC Home Shirt, Away Shirt & GK Shirt

user posted image

This post has been edited by HangPC2: Feb 1 2015, 03:58 AM
TSHangPC2
post Nov 30 2016, 10:07 AM

Casual
396 posts

MSL 2017 TRANSFER NEWS

Khyril Muhymeen sah berhijrah ke PKNS FC.

user posted image

TSHangPC2
post Dec 15 2016, 11:32 AM

Casual
396 posts

KENAPA PKNS FC PERLU MENJADI PASUKAN UTAMA NEGERI SELANGOR ? BACA & HADAM...

user posted image

PKNS FC boleh mengambil alih peranan FAS sebagai pasukan utama dan mengurus operasi bola sepak di Selangor. Ini bukan perkara baru! Pada 1905, Selangor Association Football League (SAFL) ditubuhkan bagi mengurus bola sepak Selangor.

Berlaku masalah politik dalaman, akhirnya sesetengah pegawai persatuan menarik diri dan menubuhkan persatuan baru yang dikenali sebagai Football Association of Selangor (FAS). Polemik SAFL dan FAS berlarutan hingga sedekad, sebelum FAS diiktiraf mutlak meneraju bola sepak Selangor pada 1936.

Kini situasi hampir sama berulang kembali. Polemik tercetus antara PKNS FC dan FAS pula. Jika FAS boleh ambil alih tampuk daripada SAFL, kenapa tidak PKNS FC pula menggantikan FAS menjengah era bola sepak moden?

Tidak mustahil untuk menjadikan PKNS FC sebagai peneraju baru. Untuk rekod, PKNS FC telah lama bekal pemain-pemain berbakat kepada Selangor FA. Antara ciptaan terulung yang digilap oleh PKNS FC ialah Allahyarham Mokhtar Dahari.

Beliau bekerja sebagai kerani di Perbadanan Kemajuan Negeri Selangor (PKNS) pada 1971. Dalam masa sama, Supermokh bermain bola sepak mewakili kelab bola sepak PKNS yang ditubuhkan oleh anak jati Selangor.

Antara nama lain yang telah digilap dan dibekalkan oleh PKNS FC kepada Selangor FA dan pasukan lain adalah R. Arumugam, Santokh Singh, Reduan Abdullah, Zulkifli Norbit.

Pemain terbaru yang dibekalkan kepada Selangor FA pula adalah Azrif Nasrulhaq dan Nazmi Faiz Mansor. Namun telah dijual kepada pasukan lain. It's okay!

Sekian lama PKNS FC menjadi tulang belakang kepada Selangor FA dan menyumbang kepada pembangunan bola sepak negeri Selangor, kini tiba masanya PKNS FC dijenamakan semula bagi membawa nama negeri Selangor dalam persada bola sepak domestik dan global.

PKNS FC dan FAS mempunyai latar prinsip bola sepak berbeza berdasarkan ‘darjat’ penubuhan. FAS diasaskan oleh golongan elit. Manakala PKNS FC ditubuhkan secara kecil-kecilan oleh golongan ‘middle-class’ yang berkongsi peluh dan ringgit dikalangan pekerja PKNS melalui Kelab Sukan & Rekreasi PKNS.

Pengurusan PKNS FC juga dilihat ‘bersih’ tanpa kontroversi, mempunyai kredibiliti dan intergriti. Digerakkan oleh golongan korporat, ‘middle-class’ yang benar-benar memahami jiwa dan semangat bola sepak Selangor.

Sebagai rakyat negeri Selangor, kita mempunyai ‘saham’ melalui dana kerajaan negeri kepada persatuan/kelab bola sepak. Kita berhak memilih persatuan/kelab terbaik untuk mewakili negeri Selangor. SAFL, FAS, PKNS FC atau apa nama sekali pun yang akan muncul, kita mahukan persatuan/kelab tersebut berusaha sehabis baik mengstrukturkan semula operasi bola sepak Selangor dari akar umbi sehingga ke peringkat liga profesional. Laksanakan tugas anda secara amanah, fokus dan bersungguh… kerana pengurusan bola sepak moden semakin mencabar dan memerlukan tenaga dan idea baru!

Apakah nama yang sesuai untuk penjenamaan PKNS FC sebagai pasukan utama Selangor ? Sila cadangakan…

#SelangorFootballClub #RebrandPKNSFC #RevolusiSelangor

Sources : https://www.facebook.com/selangorfansclub/

2 Pages  1 2 >Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0184sec    0.27    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 12:50 AM