132 Pages < 1 2 3 4 5 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

[Fitness First]

views

jetyap
post Apr 25 2006, 09:07 AM

Getting Started
168 posts

Well people have to make do when the "perfect" facility does not exist.
ts1
post Apr 26 2006, 04:28 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,777 posts

QUOTE((N)3 @ Apr 12 2006, 03:29 PM)
i go to the leisure mall branch as well wink.gif
that farking soft drinks machine is down for 2weeks..wanna write letter aldy
KamPunYingJun
post Apr 28 2006, 09:36 AM

~..byby..~
886 posts

QUOTE(Dexter @ Apr 7 2006, 10:36 PM)
i am member from Leisure Mall. i dont seem seeing anyone same place with me???

Are anybody looking for gym partner...just go and join the class together.

Most of the time going there with myself only. Sometimes very lazy one.haha.
QUOTE((N)3 @ Apr 12 2006, 03:29 PM)
i go to the leisure mall branch as well wink.gif
me just joined ystd night.. flex.gif rclxm9.gif
ts1
post Apr 28 2006, 09:47 AM

Look at all my stars!!
3,777 posts

QUOTE(KamPunYingJun @ Apr 28 2006, 09:36 AM)
me just joined ystd night..  flex.gif  rclxm9.gif
5.30-6.30 banyak awek...friday not many

tuesday n thursday a lot man
KamPunYingJun
post Apr 28 2006, 12:00 PM

~..byby..~
886 posts

QUOTE(ts1 @ Apr 28 2006, 09:47 AM)
5.30-6.30 banyak awek...friday not many
tuesday n thursday a lot man
.......... blink.gif the earliest i can reach there is bout 7pm......... NOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
ts1
post Apr 28 2006, 12:11 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,777 posts

7pm? college dun hv aldy...

working gals ard 6.30pm onwards

me look at milf wan
KamPunYingJun
post Apr 28 2006, 01:51 PM

~..byby..~
886 posts

QUOTE(ts1 @ Apr 28 2006, 12:11 PM)
7pm? college dun hv aldy...

working gals ard 6.30pm onwards

me look at milf wan
when u going for gym??? come come lets go together.... icon_rolleyes.gif
Neo18
post Apr 28 2006, 01:53 PM

Regular
1,850 posts

for all Fitness first member.

I've just wrote to FF HQ suggesting them to organise a SPORTS DAY...
Games like Volleyball/Basketball/Football/ Tug-of-war/relay racing can be organised and compete against other FF branches.

This will not only encourage members to interact with each other, but also to promote them to train harder in preparation for these event.

This is just my two cent to better promote member interaction.

Hope to have support from LowYat FF members
keaney
post Apr 28 2006, 02:04 PM

13 posts

me join the curve wan .... alwiz go alone dam boring
jetyap
post Apr 28 2006, 04:31 PM

Getting Started
168 posts

Anyone go Uptown, Axis, Manulife, or Curve?

Curve parking damn mah fan...but I heard Curve has the hottest girls.
dagg3r
post Apr 28 2006, 06:22 PM

-= DaGg3r Inc. =-
1,999 posts

Wisma Consplant, Summit, Uptown, Curve, Axis, IOI mall, Maxis, SPK... All I have been to already except for Manulife where it is so geologically not right for me tongue.gif Chico wise, you have to be the right day and the right time (for those HOT cardio classes, you will see a lot of them)

Consplant will face hot challenge as celebrity fitness just opened up a branch in Parande. Hopefully they will be thinking of upgrading some of their old equipments to compete with it. Cheers... Work out work out... Body beautiful... icon_rolleyes.gif
mike@mike
post Apr 29 2006, 04:25 PM

7 posts

sweat.gif me go the curve wan lor... sometimes summit coz the curve near my house and summit near my office... also going alone.. bored... cry.gif
SUSb3rnard7
post May 2 2006, 02:53 AM

kanpeki na CHEONGSTER yo!
1,023 posts

yeah,..mind 2 know how much is the membership fee monthly for fitness first? I might cosidere to join.

I heard tat there are 2 types of membership package rite? 1 is normal and another 1 is passport is it? pls tell me...10s smile.gif
cktwai
post May 2 2006, 07:56 AM

NaraPikamaru
541 posts

QUOTE(jetyap @ Apr 28 2006, 04:31 PM)
Anyone go Uptown, Axis, Manulife, or Curve?

Curve parking damn mah fan...but I heard Curve has the hottest girls.
HEy JeyYap... I frequent the FF at Manulife smile.gif

yeeck
post May 2 2006, 02:09 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,466 posts

QUOTE(b3rnard7 @ May 2 2006, 02:53 AM)
yeah,..mind 2 know how much is the membership fee monthly for fitness first? I might cosidere to join.

I heard tat there are 2 types of membership package rite? 1 is normal and another 1 is passport is it? pls tell me...10s smile.gif
I donno bout the rest or other "offers", but I took the IOI Mall HOME package (not Passport) and pays RM132 monthly (that was before their official opening, donno if they still charge that rate). The most annoying thing is for them to charge me the freaking RM95 admin fee even though they waived the joining fee.
yolk
post May 3 2006, 09:46 AM

Casual
369 posts

I also just joined FF IOI under Home package as the rest is a bit out of the way for me to go so decided to just try HOME package first anyway the guy said I could change/switch anytime I like ? The place is pack like hell man. Is it the same in other FF outlets ? I was in time to join the bodystep class also and OMG I was huffing and panting like crazy trying to keep up with the class and it's only a beginner class. Hahahahaha. I'm planning to go on Tuesday and Thursday.
otherwise
post May 3 2006, 02:30 PM

Casual
496 posts

QUOTE(yolk @ May 3 2006, 09:46 AM)
I also just joined FF IOI under Home package as the rest is a bit out of the way for me to go so decided to just try HOME package first anyway the guy said I could change/switch anytime I like ? The place is pack like hell man. Is it the same in other FF outlets ? I was in time to join the bodystep class also and OMG I was huffing and panting like crazy trying to keep up with the class and it's only a beginner class. Hahahahaha. I'm planning to go on Tuesday and Thursday.
how much is the payment? im planning to joining too but seems u said it is pack,its make me to think again
yeeck
post May 3 2006, 02:35 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,466 posts

QUOTE(otherwise @ May 3 2006, 02:30 PM)
how much is the payment? im planning to joining too but seems u said it is pack,its make me to think again
If you go in the evenings of course packed la, consolation is that there are more eye candies in the evening. Hence I usually go in the morning (Mon, Wed, Fri).
dagg3r
post May 3 2006, 05:18 PM

-= DaGg3r Inc. =-
1,999 posts

QUOTE(yolk @ May 3 2006, 09:46 AM)
ioi Mall's FF is still new... New members and also some passport members going there to try out (like me). The time I went, I was shocked with the amount of people there, probably during preview time. Have to wait for the machines (treadmills and other equipments). It will settle down later ler... Just have to be patience. Some passport members follow their instructor one u know. tongue.gif

icon_idea.gif
yeeck
post May 3 2006, 05:34 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,466 posts

QUOTE(dagg3r @ May 3 2006, 05:18 PM)
ioi Mall's FF is still new... New members and also some passport members going there to try out (like me). The time I went, I was shocked with the amount of people there, probably during preview time. Have to wait for the machines (treadmills and other equipments). It will settle down later ler... Just have to be patience. Some passport members follow their instructor one u know. tongue.gif

icon_idea.gif
Yeah, considering that it is new and in a strategic location surrounded by lots of middle to higher income residential areas, FF was very smart in quickly locking into this area.

132 Pages < 1 2 3 4 5 > » Top
Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0271sec    0.33    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 06:13 PM