Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Dreambox/Skybox/Android TV, which one is better...in PQ

views

TShorseman
post Jan 30 2013, 12:23 AM, updated 12y ago

Getting Started
105 posts

Hi to all...

Just curious about these few item as mentioned on the title...

1) Which one is good in term of PQ
2) Do we need to align the normal astro dish to Measat (Astros) for Dreambox/Skybox?
3) Can those 'box' streaming using just wifi?
4) how about the price wise?? subscription how much per year?
5) If i just need it to watch HK/Korea/Taiwan drama or movie, which box suits me better?
6) Is it illegal?

this is my situation here...I got an old silver dish on my rooftop left from the previous owner but i am not sure if it's still function and currently I do not have astro account but i wish i could get to see the astro channel at minimal cost possible so I thought those 'boxes' are quite suitable for me....i do not have cable connection but I do have wifi at home....can somebody help here?? or please pm me the details about these products... sad.gif

Thanks in advance smile.gif

TShorseman
post Jan 31 2013, 12:09 AM

Getting Started
105 posts

thanks guys for the neat answer....i suppose dreambox is better compare to others....may i know where can i get one? for your info, i live in Terengganu....thanks again
TShorseman
post Jan 31 2013, 12:11 AM

Getting Started
105 posts

only that it may need the dish...but do we need to align the dish ourself? since it mentioned it's plug and play...from other threads!!

TShorseman
post Feb 3 2013, 12:30 AM

Getting Started
105 posts

Thanks MEngineer....but presently the dish is not align to astro's...it's somewhere like Thai's services....
TShorseman
post Feb 5 2013, 10:56 PM

Getting Started
105 posts

sounds good...do we need to pay for subscription for HD box? where to get and how much?
TShorseman
post Mar 7 2013, 12:39 AM

Getting Started
105 posts

thanks for all answers and response...

recently saw a website regarding the Mr Cloud box...ever heard before?? how it works?
I am actually trying to replace my 'not so effective' Asiabox...any good replacement for the box?? that's why thinking of dreambox and others...I prefer HD by the way...thanks

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0130sec    0.18    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 06:14 PM