Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> PAVILION HILLTOP MONT'KIARA [OWNERS' THREAD], Pavilion is coming to Mont Kiara Investment

views

zuiko407
post Apr 4 2013, 10:18 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,856 posts

QUOTE(audionutter @ Apr 4 2013, 10:06 AM)
Maybe we are overlooking the one basic fact here? All the talk about pulling in super luxury brands and so on......perhaps the reason is Mont Kiara is simply too congested and over built and thats why people not wanting to stay there and so the selling price is not going up? Rental is a different matter but selling? The place must appeal to the buyers......
The main reason price hardly going up in mont kiara is bcos the area still keep on developing, more and more coming launch before the existing units been digest, unlike bangsar, price sustainable at 1k psf
zuiko407
post Apr 4 2013, 10:33 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,856 posts

QUOTE(EnergyAnalyst @ Apr 4 2013, 10:09 AM)
i beg to disagree the success of Pavillion KL can be replicated in MK. due to one big missing factor. The filthy rich middle eastern tourists that comes in flocks and shopped and dined like kings.

MK is a neighbourhood of mid to high income expatriate (japanese, Korean, some European , some mid eastern and many many locals whose idea of shopping will never match those middle eastern TOURIST.
I have to agree on this, pavillion KL is in city centre and in a very strategic location, I don't think residence of mont Kiara need more shopping mall, this area used to be a greenery, quiet and peaceful for residential, As a residence here, i think the existing commercial like one mont, MK plaza, Solaris MK and publika is more than enough, don't forget the coming arcoris and 163, traffic will be very bad at Jln Kiara.
Duta land and coming pavillion area supposed to build super link to avoid the congestion and develop a better living environment, but developers more concern about their profit margin
zuiko407
post Apr 17 2013, 11:32 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,856 posts

QUOTE(tat3179 @ Apr 17 2013, 10:57 AM)
But it is fun poking at someone that is vested...man the reaction that you get for them to justify their purchase... biggrin.gif

All you have to do is to start saying "X is better than Y, in my opinion" or "I feel more comfortable investing in X", watch the fireworks go off.... biggrin.gif
Relax bro, As I said before, to invest in mk, u need to familiar and understand MK.
For own stay, u need to try and experience here, u will love it especially for your kid
zuiko407
post Apr 24 2013, 03:27 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,856 posts

Still selling like hot cake?
zuiko407
post Apr 25 2013, 05:32 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,856 posts

QUOTE(hunterlim @ Apr 24 2013, 08:01 PM)
Hahaha probably the management believed the negative publicity been spread out there that mont kiara is over supply and etc that's why they were surprised by the response, will not spent anymore of my time try to  explain that, this is already proven that mont Kiara property is always in demand. I  not sure if it was pavilion factor but one thing for sure is the success of Publika may spur people to have confidence in sunrise again. All-in-all, I think mont kiara price is a bargain now
Yes I have to agree that MK always in demand
zuiko407
post Apr 25 2013, 10:34 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,856 posts

QUOTE(Rusby @ Apr 25 2013, 06:54 PM)
Just received information from one of their directors. Phase 2 soft launch is tomorrow. But smallest unit is close to 1,500 sf. Haizzz. Missed the boat
1,500sf just nice
Is there any unit facing the highway??

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0478sec    0.51    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 08:22 AM