Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump Topic Topic Closed RSS Feed

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

[OFFICIAL] Ninetology Black Pearl II i9400, Value for money dual core phone

views

gemmox
post Jan 25 2013, 12:26 PM

21 posts

im planning to buy dual sim android. and looking either black pearl II or samsung S duos. how much black pearl II price? should i buy new or 2nd hand?

i have iphone 4 for my main line now
gemmox
post Jan 25 2013, 12:48 PM

21 posts

QUOTE(vlackz @ Jan 25 2013, 12:39 PM)
if comparing the price. the bp is cheaper. with rebate of course. if your not using the rebate the phone price is 599. and if your after a good brand for a cheap dual sim. you can either take this phone or sony xperia tipo. but after comparing the specs i prefer this one for my use. not sure for your use. try comparing the specs and choose which one you wanted. and the s duos is not that cheap but it's a branded and more higher spec(or just jelly bean) phone
i have samsung s2g and iphone 4 now. but looking for dual-sim. i dont mind about the android OS. i only root and run stock ROM only. i prefer large screen, bcoz i will using it for read lots on excel, notepad. iphone too hassle to transfer files and etc.

iphone mostly i use for games, ROB. hahaha

thank you, i think i will be looking at lowyat this weekend
gemmox
post Jan 25 2013, 03:40 PM

21 posts

QUOTE(vlackz @ Jan 25 2013, 12:53 PM)
if u just want to read better go for tablet. but comparing the price for samsung s duo and black pearl 2. the bp is cheaper. but you need to mod the and root the bp since we're having battery issues. and if on wifi the processor run at full. so if you want stabil phone for a higher price go for samsung s duos. if you're ready to do some little tweaking and wait for some update go buy cheap one but usefull black pearl 2.
i have tablet already. samsung tab 7.7. but tablet cannot fit into jeans pocket. so thats why i prefer dual sim-phone.

emm.. i have to read more on tweaking BP first before deciding on buying.

thank you
gemmox
post Jan 25 2013, 03:55 PM

21 posts

QUOTE(vlackz @ Jan 25 2013, 03:48 PM)
wah rich ar you. so many gadgets.  ahahah
not rich lor.. just using previous phone to rolling as trade-in. but that tab i got from company lucky draw. heheh
now dont know what else to do with that tab. got bored to use. bcoz most of times playing ROB oh iphone.

also thinking to buy iphone 4s. so current iphone4 can be used as tinkering device. heheh
gemmox
post Jan 25 2013, 04:15 PM

21 posts

QUOTE(vlackz @ Jan 25 2013, 04:11 PM)
sell to me la the tab. late i can put it in my car. so lazy to buy player with double din but useless function. so mahal 1. tab cheaper if old 1. hahaha
sayang woo to sell the tab, 7,7, thin and super amoled somemore. sometimes, i use that tab to watch movie on the bed. hahahah

Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0752sec    0.41    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 07:12 PM