So after having tests and all the stuffs, Lim Peh is finally free to poison myself with Audiophile stuffs again!!!!
Well, if you guys know me well, you guys will know I am really into trying out cheap cheap stuffs
But just to let you guys know, cheap stuffs does NOT equals to BAD stuffs, so do not get deceived by majority by the way.
Anyway, recently I got myself highly involved in the DAP areas (Digital Audio Player, dont get me wrong) and I found out that the Hisoundaudios are actually a very good China company that produces very brilliant audio players like the Hisoundaudio RoCoo-P, Hisoundaudio Studio V etc.
After reading numerous reviews and positive feedbacks of the Hisoundaudio RoCoo-P, I heard rumors saying that the Hisoundaudio are actually launching a beast very soon and no doubt, it is this babe.
Hmmmmm... *Tempted* Hahahha!
So I decided to do a..
PRE-ORDER BULK PURCHASE OF HISOUNDAUDIO NOVA FROM HISOUNDAUDIO!
Here are some photos that will blow your mind away brotha!
Okay guys, there are two options for Hisoundaudio Nova.
The first one is the more-to-casual-listener range, the..
- Memory size: 4GB+ External SD card slot ( Class 4 and below, Up to 32GB)
- Size of the Screen: 1.8 inch TFT color screen.
- Playing time of the battery: 23hours.
- Weight: 60g.
- Formats supported: MP3, WMA, WAV, Part of APE FLAC
- USB: 2.0
- The battery capacity: 400mAh
- Frequency response range: 20-25000HZ
- S/N:> 96 DB
- Size of the player: 93X 42x8.5mm
- Color: Gun grey
- Stocked earphones: PAA-1
- Integrated the portable earphone amplifier and MP3 player
- Slim body, powerful output and full of musicality
- Superior resolution makes the music extremely detailed
- High fidelity listening experience with music vigor and dynamism from higher output
- Widest soundstage and three-dimensional scaled music
- Excellent separation of instruments
- Deep solid bass, lush and detailed mids, extremely smooth and extended highs
- Touch keypad with audio recording function and superior radio quality
This post has been edited by em0kia: May 7 2013, 07:29 PM