Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

RSS feedBump TopicClosed TopicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> CSL Switch Mercury MI 501 Review, Smartphone Review

cmykay
post Jan 7 2013, 12:10 AM

Getting Started
Group: Junior Member

Hi guys! I'm new to this forum and I'm an avid follower of all your postings.

I bought the CSL Switch Mercury just two days ago and I must say that it is an awesome phone. No issues whatsoever except for two things:

1. The touchscreen is slightly non-responsive. When using your fingers to scroll, you will end up clicking on things you don't want to. And you have to tap harder to launch an app or when typing in a text. Anyone has any advice on what to do? I've looked at the settings many times and it looks like there is no setting regarding adjusting screen sensitivity.

2. The phone is great! The font is not. Being in the advertising industry, fonts are particularly important to me. For example, Sony Xperia phones sport great looking fonts. My previous phone, a CSL Switch Planet MI 400 has better looking fonts than those on the Mercury.

I was a Sony fan before getting the Switch Planet MI 400, which served me very well. The Sony, however, had a battery issue. CSL phones have amazing battery life and the Mercury is comparable to the likes of Samsung S2, if not better.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
miloy2k
post Jan 7 2013, 12:23 AM

[[[[[IMPERIAL ARMY]]]]]
Group: Senior Member

kindly go here

https://forum.lowyat.net/topic/2590281
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post