Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

RSS feedBump TopicReply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> How to check with Bank Negara, if my loan records are clean?

ryansxs
post Jan 6 2013, 07:46 PM

Regular
Group: Senior Member

Who should i contact? Bank agents?

I need to check if my name is clean in Bank negara. Nowadays, i hear people borrow money using others name.

Please let me know...how to check. Thanx notworthy.gif
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
jepakazoid_82
post Jan 6 2013, 07:50 PM

On my way

Just go to Bank Negara at Jln Parlimen there mang and request your CCRIS. In there should show all your commitment / loans. Good luck.
User is online!Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
dlyw1103
post Jan 6 2013, 07:55 PM

Enthusiast

Or if u are working abroad like me, just download the CCRIS form from bnm website, fill it up and email to them with all required supporting docs attached. Should have feedback in less than 7 working days.
+Quote Post
ryansxs
post Jan 6 2013, 09:11 PM

Regular

can a bank agent check for me?
+Quote Post
wengherng
post Jan 6 2013, 09:12 PM

Getting Started
Group: Junior Member

QUOTE(ryansxs @ Jan 6 2013, 07:46 PM)
Who should i contact? Bank agents?

I need to check if my name is clean in Bank negara. Nowadays, i hear people borrow money using others name.

Please let me know...how to check. Thanx  notworthy.gif
Actually it is very easy and convenient.
Go personally to Bank Negara Malaysia, there are many kiosk machines in the lobby.
Just walk up to one of the kiosks, insert your IC and place your thumbprint, and your CCRIS report will be generated right there on the spot, no need to take numbers and queue up, no need to talk to any officers, etc.
The CCRIS report will list down all your commitments i.e. home loans, personal loans, hire purchase, credit cards, etc. as well as your payment record for each of them. (If you missed even one payment, it will be clearly listed there).
Also, at the bottom of the report, it will state the summary (e.g. "clean") and also any special remarks.
Hope this helps.
+Quote Post
ryansxs
post Jan 6 2013, 09:53 PM

Regular

QUOTE(wengherng @ Jan 6 2013, 09:12 PM)
Go personally to Bank Negara Malaysia, there are many kiosk machines in the lobby.
Just walk up to one of the kiosks, insert your IC and place your thumbprint, and your CCRIS report will be generated right there on the spot, no need to take numbers and queue up, no need to talk to any officers, etc.
The CCRIS report will list down all your commitments i.e. home loans, personal loans, hire purchase, credit cards, etc. as well as your payment record for each of them. (If you missed even one payment, it will be clearly listed there).
Also, at the bottom of the report, it will state the summary (e.g. "clean") and also any special remarks.
Hope this helps.
thanx man...it helps!
+Quote Post
kevinteh
post Jan 6 2013, 10:30 PM

Getting Started

Hope this helps.
+1 (=
+Quote Post
munmunl
post Jan 6 2013, 10:41 PM

QUOTE(wengherng @ Jan 6 2013, 10:12 PM)
Hope this helps.
This help.. thanks bro
+Quote Post
sheanhung
post Jan 7 2013, 12:53 AM

Casual

Hope this helps.
Just go to bank negara and ask the guard where is CCRIS "pronounced as C-CRIS".

When u reach the place, ask the receptionist where is the kiosk to print your CCRIS report. Remember to take your IC. If you have any doubt, there are many customer services waiting there to advise you.
+Quote Post
airline
post Jan 7 2013, 01:20 AM

7 stars

Who use ur name
+Quote Post
bakry
post Jan 7 2013, 09:35 AM

Getting Started

oh..its pronounced as C-Cris?

I keep calling it C C R I S. sad.gif damn noob.

thanks for the info
+Quote Post
kevinteh
post Jan 7 2013, 04:58 PM

Getting Started

always advisable to have a clean record before applying for any loans smile.gif good luck!
+Quote Post

Bump TopicReply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0492sec    1.25    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 20th April 2014 - 08:39 AM