Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Miniature Pinscher Club, Come in share your experience!

views

hero_x
post Sep 14 2012, 10:25 PM

20 posts

Anyone got mini pin puppy to sell? PM me ya :-)
edmund_y
post Sep 15 2012, 11:07 AM

41 posts

QUOTE(hero_x @ Sep 14 2012, 10:25 PM)
Anyone got mini pin puppy to sell? PM me ya :-)
wr r u from? r u looking to buy or consider to adopt?

This post has been edited by edmund_y: Sep 15 2012, 11:08 AM
hero_x
post Sep 15 2012, 01:06 PM

20 posts

QUOTE(edmund_y @ Sep 15 2012, 11:07 AM)
wr r u from? r u looking to buy or consider to adopt?
Im from PJ bro. If can adopt even better rclxms.gif if cant adopt if for sale can offer me oso..
Do u have min pin puppy bro? tongue.gif
edmund_y
post Sep 17 2012, 04:22 PM

41 posts

QUOTE(hero_x @ Sep 15 2012, 01:06 PM)
Im from PJ bro. If can adopt even better  rclxms.gif  if cant adopt if for sale can offer me oso..
Do u have min pin puppy bro?  tongue.gif
fren of mine actually asking me to help to find adopter, but we r from penang. mine is 5years old oredi
hero_x
post Sep 20 2012, 08:56 PM

20 posts

QUOTE(edmund_y @ Sep 17 2012, 04:22 PM)
fren of mine actually asking me to help to find adopter, but we r from penang. mine is 5years old oredi
How old bro? If still puppy im very interested m willing to drive to penang heheh..
bryant601
post Oct 5 2012, 01:32 AM

grrrrrrrrr
1,052 posts

howdy forumers, i have a black min pin named ahpi, super active dog, he's my "arm rest" as he loves to sleep beside me when i lying down on bed using laptop.. xD
icyz
post Feb 15 2013, 01:31 PM

41 posts

QUOTE(Jho40 @ Aug 9 2011, 11:26 PM)
Just sharing some pictures of Minnie... ;-D
omg so so so cute wub.gif
CKTan1971
post Sep 6 2018, 10:32 AM

0 posts

Any miniature pinscher for adoption? My mini pinscher was lost during CNY this year in PJ...
ssawkl
post Jul 16 2019, 11:58 AM

40 posts

Finally found a Pinscher club here...

It's pretty quiet here thought.. hope to bump it a little to get it active again.

My Bailey is a 9 mths old Pinscher. Got her from a friend dog-breeder (FOC). Being a 1st time dog owner is very challenging. I learn from googling the internet. Some method works and some may not. Anyway, knowledge sharing among pinscher owner much appreciate here.

I've a few questions on my Bailey.

1. She likes to bite hand ever since young till now. Initially I thought perhaps teething but don't think that it's the case now since she already 9 mths old. The biting is not pain but annoying nevertheless. Is it her way of playing?

2. Picky on her food. I had to mix her kibbles with wet food. but eventually she will get bored and i need to find new recipe. so far i have mixed variety of wet food with her kibbles. I alternate her kibbles brand/flavor (blackwood, nutriedge, alps natural) on monthly basis. which means i only get those small bag (2kg pack). lucky thing she don't have allergic to the food that i fed her. Any other food brand or recipe that has been tested and recommended?
BTW, how often should they have their meal? mine only once a day. she does not seem to be hungry. But surprisingly she is not thin.

3. Potty training - i seem to fail in this area. Beginning she sleeps indoor in her cage which i have "partitioned" to sleep and toilet area, which works well. but once i let her out of cage, she will pee/poop all over the place. Gradually i have reduce the cage time and she don't do her biz in the cage unless really cannot tahan. i have tried training her to poop in the toilet and sometimes it works but most of time not. I realize she does not like wet floor toilet. LOL. Can share any trial&error ideas to make this training effective?
So now, to avoid accident at home, i will let her run around the porch during daytime (when I am at office). and when i am back home, i will let her play in the house. It would be great if i can train her to potty at 1 spot when she is at the porch. is it possible?

4. How do you cut their nails? i find this job very very challenging. She will grrrrrowl at me. worst she may even bite.

Thats all for now. Looking forward to hear and share ideas here with all of you Pincsher owner here.

29 Pages « < 27 28 29Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0177sec    0.46    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 03:46 PM