Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

[Info]About RM200 Smartphone Rebate, DiGi and UMobile updated

views

leoo
post Jan 8 2013, 10:34 PM

Getting Started
69 posts

Useful Info... But, could we have a list on what are the phone models offered by maxis under this rm 200 rebate? And, if already been maxis customer more than 3 years and using data line as well, then, can we use this rm 200 rebate to outright purchase a phone?

Thanks.

QUOTE(aspire2oo6 @ Jan 8 2013, 09:00 PM)
Hello all,

I am interning at Maxis at the moment. & I so happen to be the person in charge of the SKMM RM200 Rebate for Maxis side.

Just to clarify on certain matter, the new "rules & regulations" under SKMM's guideline to us are as follows:

1) Cap of RM500 and below phone is removed.
2) It is COMPULSORY to purchase a data plan after purchasing the phone from us. (Set by SKMM).
3) You will only need the following documents to claim your RM200 rebate at any centres (Maxis, Celcom, Digi, etc.)

Do take note:

1) IC
2) Student Card (For students only)

Removed / Not needed :

1) Printed registration slip (Just removed 2 days ago by SKMM)

So, if you would like to apply now. Please follow the steps below:

1) Proceed to NBI.SKMM.GOV.MY
2) Register as Pelajar / Pekerja whichever category you're in.
3) Once registration is done, you may proceed to any of the telcos (Refer to respective telco websites to check on availability)
4) Get your phone for RM200 off.
IF you have any questions/confusions please quote me.

Thank you.
Source
http://forum.lowyat.net/index.php?showtopi...post&p=57396765
leoo
post Jan 30 2013, 12:06 AM

Getting Started
69 posts

donnoe is it possible to use this rm200 rebate to purchase iphone5 32GB. OFFICIALLY seems like only 16gb Iphone 5 is entitle (Maxis has both prepaid and postpaid, celcom has both prepaid and postpaid as well, digi only has postpaid), just asking is anybody has "lubang" at any telcol centre (Penang) that will accept skmm rebate 200 for iphone 5 32gb with signing up prepaid plan.

p/s: My intention is for 32GB and aim for prepaid plan, if can direct outright purchase with the skmm rm200 rebate lagi best.....hohoho...

This post has been edited by leoo: Jan 30 2013, 12:09 AM

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0205sec    0.34    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 06:53 PM