Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

164 Pages < 1 2 3 4 5 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> PETALZ RESIDENCES @OLD KLANG ROAD [OWNERS' THREAD], Infusing energy into Life... (Investment)

views

TSaccetera
post Feb 3 2013, 09:56 PM

Ambassador of Housing
All Stars
10,691 posts

The Edge reported this weekend this project will be launched really soon.
macho dog
post Feb 3 2013, 11:18 PM

Enthusiast
792 posts

The boss sure like petai a lot . Name also like Petai. Lol
rainman19
post Feb 4 2013, 12:05 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,138 posts

1 shot launch so many project, maybe to get more cash flow to roll and the site show it started but progress slow until enough cash flow to move forward.
Good strategy too to them smile.gif
derek_lim1982
post Feb 4 2013, 11:11 PM

Getting Started
66 posts

interested
Chris Chew
post Feb 4 2013, 11:14 PM

10k Club
10,387 posts

QUOTE(rainman19 @ Feb 4 2013, 12:05 AM)
1 shot launch so many project, maybe to get more cash flow to roll and the site show it started but progress slow until enough cash flow to move forward.
Good strategy too to them smile.gif
You're correct either.

Hahaha.

TSaccetera
post Feb 4 2013, 11:17 PM

Ambassador of Housing
All Stars
10,691 posts

They say they want launch another project... this time they venture into KL City. Location Jalan Tun Razak.

Exsim is going to KL CBD.
Chris Chew
post Feb 4 2013, 11:22 PM

10k Club
10,387 posts

QUOTE(accetera @ Feb 4 2013, 11:17 PM)
They say they want launch another project... this time they venture into KL City. Location Jalan Tun Razak.

They are way too aggressive. Their projects are not bad, just pricey, but if all turn well, they can be one of the best boutique developer with concept design, daring prices and something different.

But based on their financial, I think they better VP their FIRST ever project, The Treez first, then settle down The Leafz and wait till Twin Arkz sales response is good, then only launch what Petalz or The Rainz or The Seedz or AKowz or TunRazakz.

They should complete one or two before they venture more, or else, they will find themselves in difficulty and when matters worse, all projects clap hands and all gone.

TSaccetera
post Feb 4 2013, 11:26 PM

Ambassador of Housing
All Stars
10,691 posts

The Treez
The Leafz
Twin Arkz

Coming soon:

The Petalz (this year)
The Rainz (this year)
The Seedz
The Grainz

Tun Razak one I syiok sendiri suggest a name "The Sandz Kuala Lumpur" ... bagi glamour sikit. rclxms.gif

This post has been edited by accetera: Feb 4 2013, 11:29 PM
investz
post Feb 16 2013, 12:21 PM

On my way
510 posts

QUOTE(Chris Chew @ Feb 5 2013, 12:22 AM)
They are way too aggressive. Their projects are not bad, just pricey, but if all turn well, they can be one of the best boutique developer with concept design, daring prices and something different.

But based on their financial, I think they better VP their FIRST ever project, The Treez first, then settle down The Leafz and wait till Twin Arkz sales response is good, then only launch what Petalz or The Rainz or The Seedz or AKowz or TunRazakz.

They should complete one or two before they venture more, or else, they will find themselves in difficulty and when matters worse, all projects clap hands and all gone.

Bro, I am not agreed your statement. Do you think settle down one project and continue another project is correct? it seem like work for three months and take leave until finish the mony then continue work again. It looks strange, right?

investz
post Feb 16 2013, 12:24 PM

On my way
510 posts

QUOTE(accetera @ Feb 5 2013, 12:17 AM)

They have few project on hand. and their financial is very strong. I believe sooner or later they will be like IOI or Sunway
investz
post Feb 16 2013, 12:26 PM

On my way
510 posts

QUOTE(accetera @ Feb 5 2013, 12:26 AM)
The Treez
The Leafz
Twin Arkz

Coming soon:

The Petalz (this year)
The Rainz (this year)
The Seedz
The Grainz

Tun Razak one I syiok sendiri suggest a name "The Sandz Kuala Lumpur" ... bagi glamour sikit. rclxms.gif
Did you realize all the project name has some related??
Chris Chew
post Feb 16 2013, 01:32 PM

10k Club
10,387 posts

QUOTE(investz @ Feb 16 2013, 12:21 PM)

Bro, I am not agreed your statement. Do you think settle down one project and continue another project is correct? it seem like work for three months and take leave until finish the mony then continue work again. It looks strange, right?

Of course they have to complete and VP their first ever maiden project The Treez bfore launches more. If the Treez is good workmanship, quality and etc, buyers will give extra confidence to them n hence the developer's financial would be boost up after completing 1 project.

They still have The Leafz, which ppl complaint on slow progress while pending Twin Arkz, they should over exagerated on Peralz, Grainz, Seedz or Rainz.

It made buyers feel unsecured if they keep launches without good n strong progress after S&P sign. The risk is huge.

Chris Chew
post Feb 16 2013, 01:34 PM

10k Club
10,387 posts

QUOTE(investz @ Feb 16 2013, 12:24 PM)
They have few project on hand. and their financial is very strong. I believe sooner or later they will be like IOI or Sunway
Bro, you are Exsim fansi kah? Hehe.

Are u sure their financial is very strong?

I like their products and concept but dislike the hefty pricing they selling and uncomfortable with their mother company background's financial.

meteoraniac
post Feb 16 2013, 02:54 PM

Regular
1,065 posts

QUOTE(investz @ Feb 16 2013, 12:21 PM)

Agreed. But a healthy cashflow is crucial as well, not just launch for no reason

anyways, your name with a 'z' at the back kinda indicates u r a exsim fan lol...
TSaccetera
post Feb 16 2013, 06:43 PM

Ambassador of Housing
All Stars
10,691 posts

Their financials could be strong due to timber tycoons mah...

But anyhow I saw their The Treez project... not bad completing soon.
investz
post Feb 18 2013, 09:21 AM

On my way
510 posts

QUOTE(meteoraniac @ Feb 16 2013, 03:54 PM)
Agreed. But a healthy cashflow is crucial as well, not just launch for no reason

anyways, your name with a 'z' at the back kinda indicates u r a exsim fan lol...
Initially I wanna to be have more grand name like them. They are "z" and I am "X", but what the Fxsx, "X" is next to "z", so now become their fans lor sad.gif
By the way, I did purchased one unit The Leafts. Planning to purchase TAz, but cannot get investor to join the team. Are you interesting?? smile.gif

investz
post Feb 18 2013, 09:58 AM

On my way
510 posts

Bro accetera is corrected, they are timber taikoor before. So I believe their financials is strong and stable.

I put my trust to them is because I believe as a developer with continue projects. They will not simply put the selling price that market cannot digest. If so, the upcoming project will kill them if the early project cannot complete.
Exsim is a new bird when launch The Treez. Everyone say they take wrong medicine (crazy) launch at RM4xx in BJ. Nowadays sub sales goes to RM6xx.

This post has been edited by investz: Feb 18 2013, 09:59 AM
JamesPond
post Feb 18 2013, 10:54 AM

Look at all my stars!!
4,521 posts

not affordable.
too futuristic.
gthong
post Mar 19 2013, 11:35 AM

Getting Started
101 posts

anyone knows when it is launched? price range estimation?
Williamckh64
post Mar 20 2013, 11:03 PM

Getting Started
225 posts

QUOTE(Chris Chew @ Feb 16 2013, 01:34 PM)
Bro, you are Exsim fansi kah? Hehe.

Are u sure their financial is very strong?

I like their products and concept but dislike the hefty pricing they selling and uncomfortable with their mother company background's financial.
Bro.. My friend knows the developer quite well.. Their financial really very strong.. Haha..

164 Pages < 1 2 3 4 5 > » Top

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0394sec    1.62    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 11th December 2019 - 05:42 PM