Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

165 Pages « < 113 114 115 116 117 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> PETALZ RESIDENCES @OLD KLANG ROAD [OWNERS' THREAD], Infusing energy into Life... Investment

views

pingpang
post Aug 7 2015, 12:19 PM

Getting Started
171 posts

What is the market price (ranges) in this section?

This post has been edited by pingpang: Aug 7 2015, 12:31 PM
pingpang
post Aug 7 2015, 12:19 PM

Getting Started
171 posts

QUOTE(Babizz @ Aug 6 2015, 09:47 PM)
2.6 condos in this small stretch (excluding the other OKR condos & the land beside petalz).. if bought for investment can expect serious competition..
True.
This stretch of OKR is saturated with condominium projects.
Think the amount of traffic congestion these developments provide upon completion.

graywilird
post Aug 7 2015, 12:49 PM

On my way
617 posts

QUOTE(pingpang @ Aug 7 2015, 12:19 PM)
True.
Think the amount of traffic congestion these developments provide upon completion.
Anyways.. currently 9seputeh and Southbank still the win win projects in old klang road..
Tsuto
post Aug 7 2015, 01:16 PM

Regular
1,220 posts

QUOTE(graywilird @ Aug 7 2015, 12:49 PM)
Anyways.. currently 9seputeh and Southbank still the win win projects in old klang road..
Why do u think so? Mind to share?
suppinfresh
post Aug 7 2015, 01:50 PM

On my way
638 posts

QUOTE(Asali @ Aug 6 2015, 11:58 PM)
Pay a visit to Treez and Leafz. Treez is higher end and leafz is medium high end. If u got plenty times please also pay a visit to few completed condos in KL south e.g. Tan & Tan, Berjaya, UOA, etc. Hope you got the answer.
I m petalz buyer.okr so many coming condo. I m still new here. So willing know how U guys thinking
Babizz
post Aug 7 2015, 02:21 PM

10k Club
All Stars
12,385 posts

QUOTE(pingpang @ Aug 6 2015, 10:19 PM)
True.
easily 5k cars from this few apartments n to those waiting for monorail, mrt or wtv, dream on as we r running out of $$$$ cry.gif cry.gif hopefully high dense apartment with small units n low psf price maybe 500-550psf drool.gif drool.gif
Asali
post Aug 7 2015, 04:12 PM

Regular
1,661 posts

QUOTE(suppinfresh @ Aug 7 2015, 01:50 PM)
I m petalz buyer.okr so many coming condo. I m still new here. So willing know how U guys thinking
Just wait and see in year 2017.
suppinfresh
post Aug 7 2015, 05:08 PM

On my way
638 posts

QUOTE(Asali @ Aug 7 2015, 04:12 PM)
Just wait and see in year 2017.
ok bro smile.gif
noname2188
post Aug 7 2015, 06:57 PM

On my way
651 posts

QUOTE(graywilird @ Aug 7 2015, 12:49 PM)
HAHAHAHAHA.. you made me laugh !
Please compare 9seputeh and Southbank pricing, facilities, public transport, etc. with Petalz and D'Sands, then tell me why you say is win win. Unless you are the buyer for 9seputeh and Southbank brows.gif brows.gif brows.gif
graywilird
post Aug 7 2015, 07:10 PM

On my way
617 posts

QUOTE(noname2188 @ Aug 7 2015, 06:57 PM)
HAHAHAHAHA.. you made me laugh !
Please compare 9seputeh and Southbank pricing, facilities, public transport, etc. with Petalz and D'Sands, then tell me why you say is win win. Unless you are the buyer for 9seputeh and Southbank  brows.gif  brows.gif  brows.gif
time will show you the prove.. let see the price in future.. and see they perfer 9seputeh or Southbank, either your petalz... tongue.gif
noname2188
post Aug 8 2015, 02:46 AM

On my way
651 posts

QUOTE(graywilird @ Aug 7 2015, 07:10 PM)
time will show you the prove.. let see the price in future.. and see they perfer 9seputeh or Southbank, either your petalz... tongue.gif
No need time proves as I stayed in OKR for my life. 9 seputeh all the while just claims that will be a PROPOSED monorail, but as we know the PROPOSED monorail will take yearsss to come into picture/approval for budget.
For Southbank lagi sad, the product is fully used the 9 seputeh gimmick strategy and just include PROPOSED monorail into their brochure. LOL!

Hence, for traffic and public transport wise, both 9 seputeh and Southbank face the OKR directly when come out from their apartments, and no public transport except bus (if you use it la) thumbup.gif

So tell me, for both Petalz and D'Sands, they can access to KTM, alternative roads like NPE to bypass OKR directly, cheaper price compared to 9 seputeh and southbank, etc.

Instead of waiting time to show me, I already show you now already. brows.gif
Kvsual
post Aug 8 2015, 08:59 AM

Look at all my stars!!
3,718 posts

Used to interested in OKR project, too many marketing influence by Sales/Developer promote OKR, everyone keep BBB on okr project. the Location is good and near access to everywhere but cant see something "ommph" at the moment maybe in future..

Location wise, SouthBank & 9Seputeh better but the facade of Southbank and overall masterplan just too plain nothing special with this high price. Not justifiable at all. Ugly i could say (Dont know about 9Seputeh).
Better location doesnt mean good in rental game (look at Scott Garden - a fail project, cant even recall this name). the rental here still low and cant cover ur monthly loan..

Petalz, Dsands better facade design but dislike its kampung location and super congested at the traffic junction under bridge there. Hope for some improvement for the access yea.

Anyways besides Petalz, Dsands, Citizen, Heard there will be an upcoming project by PlaniumVictory (developer from setapak) too next to Citizen. Wow so high density in this area...

This post has been edited by Kvsual: Aug 8 2015, 09:25 AM
Babizz
post Aug 8 2015, 09:23 AM

10k Club
All Stars
12,385 posts

QUOTE(graywilird @ Aug 6 2015, 10:49 PM)
noname bro this graywilird is a buyer of 9seputeh n always scold me when i say 9seputih is beside a SHIT POND (indah water), 10k PPR FLAT n all.. bro if 9s is so good they wnt hve to cancel their mall n i bliv u will be shocked at how low the rent for 9s will be... where's the monorail?

jeffshirlyn
post Aug 8 2015, 10:46 AM

Getting Started
87 posts

QUOTE(graywilird @ Aug 7 2015, 07:10 PM)
been staying in OKR for more than 5 years. had seen alot of development. no doubt the location of southbank and seputeh nearer to Midvalley but i can say makes no diff also. people nowadays all driving, and public transport not for us la. most people buy Petalz because they come out with diff concept, better design. people now prefer buy lifestyle 1st. best proof petalz 100% sold out and southbank or either seputeh still got unit available. no offence, just based on my experience in this few years investment. rolleyes.gif
graywilird
post Aug 8 2015, 11:04 AM

On my way
617 posts

QUOTE(jeffshirlyn @ Aug 8 2015, 10:46 AM)
been staying in OKR for more than 5 years. had seen alot of development. no doubt the location of southbank and seputeh nearer to Midvalley but i can say makes no diff also. people nowadays all driving, and public transport not for us la. most people buy Petalz because they come out with diff concept, better design. people now prefer buy lifestyle 1st. best proof petalz 100%  sold out and southbank or either seputeh still got unit available. no offence, just based on my experience in this few years investment. rolleyes.gif
rclxms.gif thumbup.gif
Asali
post Aug 8 2015, 12:42 PM

Regular
1,661 posts

been staying in OKR for more than 5 years. had seen alot of development. no doubt the location of southbank and seputeh nearer to Midvalley but i can say makes no diff also. people nowadays all driving, and public transport not for us la. most people buy Petalz because they come out with diff concept, better design. people now prefer buy lifestyle 1st. best proof petalz 100%  sold out and southbank or either seputeh still got unit available. no offence, just based on my experience in this few years investment. rolleyes.gif
Yes, you are right.....smile.gif

Don't just only compare psf price better look deep in to the product it self and etc...best part is within the affordability.

This post has been edited by Asali: Aug 8 2015, 12:43 PM
nexona88
post Aug 8 2015, 03:24 PM

The Royal Club Member
All Stars
41,806 posts

well said rclxms.gif
bigman
post Aug 8 2015, 04:13 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,949 posts

if really looking for lifestyle (modern, high class)...think OKR not a good place la....

Asali
post Aug 10 2015, 01:31 PM

Regular
1,661 posts

QUOTE(bigman @ Aug 8 2015, 04:13 PM)
if really looking for lifestyle (modern, high class)...think OKR not a good place la....
Right. The best is still those tier 1 location.

I think no harm to check with season property agents how is theleafz doing right now. Why some tenants from better location relocate to the so called not tier 1 location. smile.gif Perhaps check with an existing tenants why are they prefer boutique service apartment.

jinsailoo
post Aug 10 2015, 01:56 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,036 posts

QUOTE(bigman @ Aug 8 2015, 04:13 PM)
lifestyle should buy EM, SEH, EB and tropicana rawang project.

that only can call lifestyle

165 Pages « < 113 114 115 116 117 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0274sec    0.33    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 04:55 AM