Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Tutorial - Install Whatsapp (Original), Without JB - iPad Mini & iPad

views

jhuei712
post Apr 26 2013, 07:51 PM

7 posts

QUOTE(amroll @ Jan 27 2013, 04:04 PM)
finally manage to install it with my friends iphone..the good news is it din disturb his whatsapp too..maybe ts can update 1st page to remind if want to install using friends iphone its ok also,,just make sure your friends iphone whatsapp is backup-ed before deleted to install clean version for the ipad mini...

then not sure if it necessary to install using yr itunes account or can be installed using any account..but for me,,after i delete my friends whatsapp,i log in his appstore with my itunes id to download whatsapp.

step of install whatsapp without messing yr friends whatsapp.

-backup yr friend whatsapp using itools,,
-delete yr friend whatsapp
-log out from his itunes id in appstore,,log in with yours,,
-download and install from appstore,,
-verify whatsapp with your phone no,,
-backup whatsapp and uninstall it back from the phone.

-now can restore your backed up whatsapp in the ipad mini
-u can also restore your friends whatsapp.no data lost or anything..
Interesting idea you have there.

I'm thinking of attempting this with my Ipad4. I have 2 different phone numbers for my Iphone and Ipad4.

Am I correct to assume that you already have an existing Whatsapp account? Otherwise they'll need to send an activation code to your phone number, which in the case of the Ipad, cannot be received since there's no SMS function?

For the steps you mentioned above, do you need to put in your own SIM card in your friend's phone? Thanks!
jhuei712
post Apr 26 2013, 11:11 PM

7 posts

QUOTE(amroll @ Apr 26 2013, 10:33 PM)
nope,,i didnt put simcard in my friend's phone..and the activation code send to my phone,.so i just use that activation code at the whatsapp(in the iphone,in ipad u just use the backup-ed whatsapp).  smile.gif
A very elegant solution, sadly i have 'cut' my SIM card and inserted it into my iPad. Can't put it back in my old smartphone d doh.gif . Guess i'll have to use the conventional method!
jhuei712
post Apr 27 2013, 01:14 AM

7 posts

To the originators and contributors of this thread, THANK YOU! It works even for iPad 4

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0230sec    0.37    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 08:33 PM