Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump TopicReply to this topicRSS feed Start new topic Start Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Vet List, List them here.

eternallife
post Aug 29 2017, 07:23 PM

Group: Newbie

QUOTE(sWiftLink @ Aug 10 2017, 10:32 PM)
Hi guys, need some recommendation for a good and reasonable price vet. My dog was diagnosed with tick fever a month plus ago and had lost a lot weight since. He doesn't seems to get well and lately his vomit will have blood in it. I need to bring him to another vet for 2nd opinion but not sure any reliable ang good vet nearby in Alam Damai / Connaught. Please advise
Please take your dog to the vet asap...
My beagle was diagnosed early. He had 2 types of tick fever at the same time.
Doctor gave a deep tissue injectuon.
We also prayed for him.

Take him here at least once, the you can follow up near your place.
They open from about 10.30am to 7pm
Closed 1-2pm for lunch. Better call during lunch time.

Klinik Veterinar Mayo @ USJ Taipan - Subang Jaya - Veterinarian, Medical Center | Facebook
https://www.facebook.com › pages › Kli...
Phone, +60 3-5637 7126 · Address. 11A, JALAN USJ 10/1G, UEP Subang Jaya; 47620 Subang Jaya.
neosaint99
post Sep 6 2017, 06:47 PM

^RedbluE^
Group: Senior Member

Hi guys
I have a terrapin which has not been eating for a while. Any good exotic pet vet in Seremban to recommend? Else as close as possible? Thanks guys.
NGFN
post Sep 17 2017, 12:22 AM

Getting Started
Group: Junior Member

Hi everyone. My mom been feeding a female cat for a year. We are not sure whether that cat belongs to someone or not but i assume it kena spay before as it never give any birth.

Recently we notice that there is a super big yellowish lump at the chest of the cat. The yellowish lump is getting bigger and bigger everyday. Also the cat been bleeding for a month now.

I live in kajang and i plan to send the cat to Pejabat Perkhidmatan Veterinar Kajang and I think it will be very costly if i send it to private vet. I think there will be some surgery or something which i am not sure. So my question is

1. What do you think about the big yellowish lump ? It looks like inside got abscess. I can see some hole inside. Not sure got maggots or not.

2. What is the cost of the government's vet?

This post has been edited by NGFN: Sep 17 2017, 12:34 AM
lilyginger
post Sep 19 2017, 10:11 AM

Casual
Group: Junior Member

QUOTE(NGFN @ Sep 17 2017, 12:22 AM)
Hi everyone. My mom been feeding a female cat for a year. We are not sure whether that cat belongs to someone or not but i assume it kena spay before as it never give any birth.

Recently we notice that there is a super big yellowish lump at the chest of the cat. The yellowish lump is getting bigger and bigger everyday. Also the cat been bleeding for a month now.

I live in kajang and i plan to send the cat to Pejabat Perkhidmatan Veterinar Kajang and I think it will be very costly if i send it to private vet. I think there will be some surgery or something which i am not sure. So my question is

1. What do you think about the big yellowish lump ? It looks like inside got abscess. I can see some hole inside. Not sure got maggots or not.

2. What is the cost of the government's vet?
I was also looking for the vet but unable to contact them at all. The number listed on the DVS website cannot be contacted. Have you been to the vet?

39 Pages « < 37 38 39Top
Bump TopicReply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0606sec    2.21    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 24th October 2017 - 04:50 AM