Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Singapore to Rohingya refugees.., Go to Malaysia, not us! (News)

views

SUSsoundsyst64
post Dec 13 2012, 10:49 AM, updated 10y ago

I'm No-Longer-Noobs
3,725 posts

credit to mevotex @ miricommunity.net

Singapore has denied entry to a Vietnamese-registered cargo ship carrying 40 Burmese asylum seekers who were picked from the sea after their boat sank in the Bay of Bengal. In an incident similar to the 2001 Tampa affair, where Australia refused entry to Afghan asylum seekers, Singapore said it had blocked the ship from entering because ''those aboard do not appear to be persons eligible to enter Singapore''.

user posted image
ASEAN wealthiest state barred the Rohingyas from even entering its waters

The asylum seekers are believed to have been in the water for 30 hours before the Vietnamese ship Nosco Victory rescued them on December 5, meaning they would have been in a distressed state. Their condition is unknown.

Singapore authorities said the Nosco Victory's captain ignored advice by Indian rescue authorities to take the asylum seekers to the ''nearest port of safety'', which probably would have been a Bangladeshi port, not the port of Singapore. ''As information provided by the vessel's master concerning the rescued persons is sketchy and there is no other official documentation to assist at this point, they do not appear to be persons eligible to enter Singapore,'' the spokesperson said.

''Under these circumstances, MV Nosco Victory was denied entry to the Port of Singapore.'' The ship's agent could not be reached for comment.

user posted image
Rohingyas in Malaysia staged protest against the Burmese government

The asylum seekers are believed to Rohingyas, a Muslim minority who were fleeing western Burma, where ethnic violence erupted in June. They were plucked from the sea after the overcrowded Bangladesh-flagged ship Nayou sank at about midday on December 4. Up to 160 other Rohingya aboard the ship are believed to have drowned. The Nayou was sailing to Muslim-majority Malaysia, where there is already a large Rohingya population.

More than 4,000 Rohingya have attempted to sneak into Malaysia in the past eight weeks as the UN describes the situation in Rohingya camps in Burma's western Rahkine state as ''dire'', with widespread starvation. The United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees last month called on regional countries to keep their borders open to people seeking asylum and international protection from Burma.

The Burmese military-backed regime is friendly to Singapore and has invited that country to tap into its lucrative resources and other business deals.

user posted image
Singapore: No joke, no nonsense, no rubbish at our house

Singapore has long histories of accepting what it called 'high-quality immigrants'; foreign talents and/or those with deep pockets to invest in the local economy, but the Rohingya is one of the world's most destitute groups with extremely high poverty and crime rates. Not only that, they have long clashed with the Buddhist Rakhines in Myanmar, and Buddhism happens to be the most followed religion in Singapore.

Myanmar classified the Rohingyas as 'Bengali immigrants' and insisted on their deportation to Bangladesh. Bangladesh however, refused to accept them, claiming the country is too poor to absorb a sudden mass inflow of poverty-stricken immigrants.

The Rohingyas however, found a destination in Malaysia, whose people are sympathetic to their plights. They paid brokers who control the escape routes as high as $2,200 to smuggle into Malaysia. But things aren't all rosy, they have to eke out a living on the margins of society, and unable to get a proper job or give their children an education because they don't have legal status in that country.

user posted image
Rohingyas clashed with Malaysian riot police

The UNHCR says there are 24,370 Rohingya registered in Malaysia, but the numbers actually living in the country are much higher. There are some improvements recently though, Nazri Aziz from the Malaysian Prime Minister’s Department told Al Jazeera that key agencies have met to discuss Rohingyas’ access to education, with jobs may also be on the agenda.

"Whatever happens to them is going to affect this country," "If we don’t take action to help them, we’re going to create a group of people in society who may be considered as laggards. They’re going nowhere, they’re going to be here," Nazri said.

But whatever it may be, Singapore is preventing any single one of them from stepping into its soils. The wealthiest state in Southeast Asia had made it clear that the problem should be addressed at the source and that ASEAN members should not export their problems to one another. Unlike neighboring Malaysia, Singapore is barring the Rohingyas from even entering its territorial water.

user posted image
The Rohingyas: high crime, high poverty, low literacy, low wealth, Southeast Asia most unwanted people

Earlier this month,the Organization of Islamic Cooperation (OIC) chief said that Brunei, a wealthy Muslim-majority ASEAN state, is in a unique position to address the plight of the Muslim Rohingya in Myanmar. Brunei however, did not respond immediately nor does it express any interest in bringing Rohingya refugees into the country.

Indonesia, where protestors held large rally and even declared jihad against the Burmese government, has been sheltering some of the Rohingya who had fled their country or had been forcibly expelled from Myanmar but added that the Foreign Ministry was not yet considering providing Indonesian citizenship to the displaced Rohingya.

Source:

http://www.canberratimes.com.au/world/sing...1211-2b7st.html
http://www.smh.com.au/world/singapore-turn...1211-2b7st.html
http://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/features/...2916434104.html
http://www.mizzima.com/news/regional/8413-...ys-suu-kyi.html
http://www.google.com/hostednews/afp/artic...092a594cfa0.6b1
http://www.irrawaddy.org/archives/21032
http://www.asianewsnet.net/home/news.php?id=39700

botlife
post Dec 13 2012, 10:53 AM

Getting Started
92 posts

cancer....
kqtan1966
post Dec 13 2012, 10:54 AM

Getting Started
116 posts

should go back to bangladesh where they belong. But that country also don't want them
TrustULoveU
post Dec 13 2012, 10:55 AM

On my way
550 posts

biarlah, sini pun byk bangala
Uzumaki NaruTo
post Dec 13 2012, 10:56 AM

oro?
4,187 posts

high quality nya PRC mereka. huehuehue
dr2k3
post Dec 13 2012, 10:57 AM

Speculator
3,569 posts

Rohingyas clashed with Malaysian riot police

and you wonder why singapore dun allow them to enter singapore
mysticxin
post Dec 13 2012, 10:58 AM

Getting Started
251 posts

should just freaking kill those people who come to malaysia and create more crime
jGuyz
post Dec 13 2012, 10:58 AM

14 posts

QUOTE(kqtan1966 @ Dec 13 2012, 10:54 AM)
should go back to bangladesh where they belong. But that country also don't want them
for every useless asylum seekers , Malaysia will have a need for them

Only Malaysia can understand the true value of them. those other cuntries obviously know what they can do to increase the crime rate of Malaysia which in return increasses our tolerance level to crime is just perception.

I urge the fellowship of muslims to welcome them with open arms as we are all brothers in religion.

SUSsfx3000
post Dec 13 2012, 11:00 AM

46 posts

Phantom voters, can help to win votes.

Only malaysia want such garbage, at the expense of public safety.
TSOM

Look at all my stars!!
2,145 posts

come to malaysia!!

Free citizenship!!
pandah

On my way
611 posts

so they originally is bangla then move to burma?

or memang originally from burma?
Mech Warrior 6
post Dec 13 2012, 11:01 AM

Casual
343 posts

QUOTE(jGuyz @ Dec 13 2012, 10:58 AM)

Only Malaysia can understand the true value of them. those other cuntries obviously know what they can do to increase the crime rate of Malaysia which in return increasses our tolerance level to crime is just perception.

I urge the fellowship of muslims to welcome them with open arms as we are all brothers in religion.
if ur serious about helping another fellow muslims, pls PM me...i will give u details about a muslim fren whos daughter got hole in heart..he need quite alot of money. i have donated some..but i believe the more the better.
dr2k3
post Dec 13 2012, 11:02 AM

Speculator
3,569 posts

QUOTE(Mech Warrior 6 @ Dec 13 2012, 11:01 AM)
if ur serious about helping another fellow muslims, pls PM me...i will give u details about a muslim fren whos daughter got hole in heart..he need quite alot of money. i have donated some..but i believe the more the better.
ur detector faulty ?
pandah
post Dec 13 2012, 11:03 AM

On my way
611 posts

QUOTE(Mech Warrior 6 @ Dec 13 2012, 11:01 AM)
please make a new thread with contact details and donation details, may be the mod can help to pin it.

better than mixing up later defeat the purpose.

Mech Warrior 6
post Dec 13 2012, 11:06 AM

Casual
343 posts

QUOTE(dr2k3 @ Dec 13 2012, 11:02 AM)
ur detector faulty ?
dafuq!??! he's being sarcastic..??
shyte...i tot he's serious...
ohwaii.... laugh.gif

QUOTE(pandah @ Dec 13 2012, 11:03 AM)
please make a new thread with contact details and donation details, may be the mod can help to pin it.

better than mixing up later defeat the purpose.
assuming my friend's ok with such publication....
if he is, i will ask him to create an account and post it up with the details he wanna share..
thanks anyhow... thumbup.gif
Break Prick
post Dec 13 2012, 11:09 AM

26 posts

Make ur plead to vote BN, instazenship tongue.gif
dr2k3
post Dec 13 2012, 11:10 AM

Speculator
3,569 posts

QUOTE(Mech Warrior 6 @ Dec 13 2012, 11:06 AM)
dafuq!??! he's being sarcastic..??
shyte...i tot he's serious...
ohwaii....  laugh.gif
assuming my friend's ok with such publication....
if he is, i will ask him to create an account and post it up with the details he wanna share..
thanks anyhow...  thumbup.gif
the first 2 sentence is pretty obvious, you need to recalibrate ur detector laugh.gif
meteoraniac
post Dec 13 2012, 11:10 AM

Regular
1,099 posts

Welcome to Malaysia!!!

You help me vote, I help you with citizenship, special rights and benefits etc smile.gif

7up
post Dec 13 2012, 11:12 AM

Getting Started
115 posts

wow nazri is such a caring and understanding minister. put malaysia as top destination for asylum seekers. hidup BN!
Mech Warrior 6
post Dec 13 2012, 11:15 AM

Casual
343 posts

QUOTE(dr2k3 @ Dec 13 2012, 11:10 AM)
the first 2 sentence is pretty obvious, you need to recalibrate ur detector  laugh.gif
oops..reli missed that... tongue.gif
iceypain
post Dec 13 2012, 11:15 AM

On my way
503 posts

We should use some cheap labor. Maybe they'll become the jews of south east asia, never know.
tankerbell12345
post Dec 13 2012, 11:17 AM

30 posts

Malaysia should give them citizenship since the people supported Palestinians stand in land issue.

jakal sombong
post Dec 13 2012, 11:24 AM

A fool's brain digests philosophy into folly
880 posts

can some 1 please post so you banggala.jpg to singapore.

This post has been edited by jakal sombong: Dec 13 2012, 11:24 AM
SUSrendezvouss
post Dec 13 2012, 11:25 AM

Casual
387 posts

so is Singapore implying that PRC immigrants are of higher quality despite coming from communist state? unsure.gif
GloryKnight
post Dec 13 2012, 11:26 AM

Regular
1,769 posts

If marehsia wants to sapparok fellow muslims, so be it, BUT DONT ANYHOW TAKE IN LAR. one day marehsia gonna fall down heavy man....
GloryKnight
post Dec 13 2012, 11:26 AM

Regular
1,769 posts

QUOTE(iceypain @ Dec 13 2012, 11:15 AM)
We should use some cheap labor. Maybe they'll become the jews of south east asia, never know.
yep, who knows, some of them might be your brother-in-law or the ones that rape,rob and murdered ur family and give you sickness? no?
SUSrendezvouss
post Dec 13 2012, 11:27 AM

Casual
387 posts

Singapore Rejects Vessel That Saved 40 Boatpeople From Drowning

By Alan Morison and Chutima Sidasathian
Tuesday, December 11, 2012

PHUKET: The refusal by Singapore to allow a cargo ship carrying 40 rescued boatpeople to dock there will arouse indignation and raise the issue of Asean's silent endorsement of ethnic cleansing in Burma.

The boatpeople - most likely Rohingya Muslims fleeing persecution in Burma's Rakhine province - were plucked from the Andaman Sea by the Vietnam-registered Nosco Victory about 6pm on December 5.

Singapore's Maritime and Port Authority told Australian newspaper correspondent Lindsay Murdoch today that the rescue ship could not dock because the people on board the vessel ''do not appear to be persons eligible to enter Singapore.''

The 40 who were rescued by the Nosco Victory and nine others taken onto a second ship were believed to be the only survivors among 207 people who were on the stricken vessel when it sank.

They were in the water for 30 hours before being picked up. When last observed, according to the report in 'The Sydney Morning Herald,' the Nosco Victory remained at anchor off Singapore.

The Singapore authorities claimed the ship should have sailed for the nearest port rather than continuing on its planned course to Singapore after picking up the survivors.

The Singapore government, like Thailand, Malaysia and Burma a member of Asean, is known to cooperate with Thailand on aerial surveillance of the Andaman Sea and to share some information about the movement of unwelcome refugee boats.

Phuketwan understands the Asean governments of the Andaman Sea region are reluctant to involve themselves in the Rohingya issue - even though some observers now classify what's happening to the Rohingya inside Burma as genocide.

The Singapore rejection is likely to bring further attention to the attitude of Asean countries and probably trigger criticism of the region's lack of commitment to international human rights.

Singapore is a prosperous first-world city state but compassion has never been one of its strong points.

If the survivors are confirmed as Rohingya, as seems likely, it will be the fourth sinking of Rohingya boats since october 30.

More people are fleeing Burma by sea than in any previous ''sailing season'' because of so-called community violence that has seen at least 170 killings and thousands of homes burned to the ground since June.

The Aljazeera television news service screened a controversial 50-minute documentary entitled 'The Hidden Genocide' at the weekend and three Rohingya boats carring hundreds of men and boys landed in Thailand yesterday.

News of Singapore's refusal to allow the rescue vessel to dock on a technicality will alarm observers in Washington, where a regional answer to the race-hate Rohingya issue is being actively encouraged.

US President Barack Obama made a historic visit to Burma last month and called for an end to violence.

''Our history shows us that hatred in the human heart can recede; that the lines between races and tribes fade away,'' he said in a memorable speech.

Perhaps copies of what the president had to say should be distributed more widely in Singapore.

The official statement from the MPA reads:

''The Maritime and Port Authority of Singapore (MPA) received a Pre-Arrival Notification that the Vietnam-registered bulk carrier MV Nosco Victory would be calling at the Port of Singapore. MPA also received a report from MRCC Port Blair [in the Andaman and Nicobar islands] that MV Nosco Victory had rescued a total of 40 persons from the sea off the coast of Myanmar.

''Taking into consideration the safety and security of the ship, and following consultations with MPA, MRCC Port Blair advised the shipmaster of MV Nosco Victory to proceed to the nearest place of safety to disembark the rescued persons. The Master ignored these suggestions to proceed to the nearest place of safety, and insisted on proceeding to Singapore as its next port of call, which would take at least three days of sailing time from the point of rescue.

''As information provided by the vessel's Master concerning the rescued persons is sketchy and there is no other official documentation to assist at this point, they do not appear to be persons eligible to enter Singapore.

''Under these circumstances, MV Nosco Victory was denied entry into the Port of Singapore.''

http://phuketwan.com/tourism/singapore-rej...drowning-17215/
SUSMuhammad Nur Hanief
post Dec 13 2012, 11:29 AM

On my way
555 posts

They can speak in Malay very well.
SUSrendezvouss
post Dec 13 2012, 11:30 AM

Casual
387 posts

*edited*

This post has been edited by rendezvouss: Dec 13 2012, 11:34 AM
zeroonetwo
post Dec 13 2012, 11:30 AM

25 posts

Put quite simply. Moslems. If they Buddhist already accept liao.

Not coz Singapore anti Moslems or anything. But uols can see la dis rohingya behaviour here in Malaysia. Singapore is the premium standard for stability. Import these unstable people will only cost Singapore.
Flaming_lion
post Dec 13 2012, 11:31 AM

An Innocent Lion
647 posts

"Intentional systematic marginalization for political and social benefits for a particular race"
iceypain
post Dec 13 2012, 11:33 AM

On my way
503 posts

QUOTE(zam zam alakazam @ Dec 13 2012, 11:31 AM)
i still can't understand why they cannot live peacefully under a Buddhist government. It's not like they are forced to makan babi.
i suppose you can live genocide against your own kind?
snipersnake

typical abah
2,652 posts

at least can replace those PRC drivers
SUSrendezvouss

Casual
387 posts

That's how much both Malaysia and Singapore cares about human rights, or even human life. sweat.gif
jGuyz
post Dec 13 2012, 11:35 AM

14 posts

we could bolster the ranks our our Muslim brothers and also gain international recognition as the true champion of Islam.

we must act quickly to accept them before another cuntry does. Allah must have sent the word of our compassion to their misery and the evil Buddhists in Myammar who do not understand that we merely need to exist because we dedicate our life to Allah.

Come to Malaysia my fellow brothers in Islam so our pity will not go wasted!
tankerbell12345
post Dec 13 2012, 11:36 AM

30 posts

QUOTE(zam zam alakazam @ Dec 13 2012, 11:31 AM)
i still can't understand why they cannot live peacefully under a Buddhist government. It's not like they are forced to makan babi.
Dont understand why when it comes to Palestinians, malaysian protested angrily, but regarding similar scenario of rohingya refugees , there isnt much debate about it.

Maybe it involves sharing their own land sweat.gif
Flaming_lion

An Innocent Lion
647 posts

QUOTE(iceypain @ Dec 13 2012, 11:33 AM)
i suppose you can live genocide against your own kind?
Own kind? So why isn't Bangladesh taking them back? After all, its their own kind.
SUSrendezvouss

Casual
387 posts

QUOTE(zeroonetwo @ Dec 13 2012, 11:30 AM)
Put quite simply. Moslems. If they Buddhist already accept liao.

Not coz Singapore anti Moslems or anything. But uols can see la dis rohingya behaviour here in Malaysia. Singapore is the premium standard for stability. Import these unstable people will only cost Singapore.
really? i guess that's why SG government import so many Mainland Chinese since Hong Kong and Taiwan sees them as locusts. but of course lah no matter communist, barbaric or uncivilised mainland chinese are, they are still chinese and chinese are the more superior race wadd thumbup.gif

This post has been edited by rendezvouss: Dec 13 2012, 11:38 AM
blueblueoutofblue
post Dec 13 2012, 11:37 AM

Regular
1,683 posts

Why nobody support them? Train them, give them access to weapon, make demand for a state, and the one who give them support n weapon will got the access of natural resources . Win win..

Oh wai... only happen in movie..
jakal sombong
post Dec 13 2012, 11:38 AM

880 posts

QUOTE(zam zam alakazam @ Dec 13 2012, 11:23 AM)
They should just learn to live peacefully with the Myanmar Buddhist government there.
rclxms.gif congrats to your intellectual or rather the absent of it.
how to live peacefully when the government is running a genocidal campaign.
there only 2 option left. fight or flight.

sgwc
post Dec 13 2012, 11:39 AM

18 posts

great...

Kera di hutan disusukan, anak di rumah mati kebuluran.
Kampung2005
post Dec 13 2012, 11:40 AM

Proudly Kampungite, will always be one.
Group Icon
VIP
3,028 posts

How to live peacefully when the Burmese government took away their citizenship in early 1980's?

I don't advocate Malaysia accept these as refugees though.
iceypain

On my way
503 posts

QUOTE(Flaming_lion @ Dec 13 2012, 11:36 AM)
Own kind? So why isn't Bangladesh taking them back? After all, its their own kind.
but their own people think they're assholes of the land for believing in allah
tankerbell12345

30 posts

QUOTE(jakal sombong @ Dec 13 2012, 11:38 AM)
rclxms.gif congrats to your intellectual  or rather the absent of it.
show proof of any genocide or any picture that suggested it.
FLampard
post Dec 13 2012, 11:42 AM

Casual
477 posts

kesian this ppl....: (

but i can understand why singapore dun want to take them. they are crowded enough already.
Flaming_lion
post Dec 13 2012, 11:42 AM

An Innocent Lion
647 posts

QUOTE(iceypain @ Dec 13 2012, 11:40 AM)
but their own people think they're assholes of the land for believing in allah
Wow... I didn't know the Bangladeshis were so hard on their own kind. rolleyes.gif yawn.gif

This post has been edited by Flaming_lion: Dec 13 2012, 11:42 AM
iceypain
post Dec 13 2012, 11:43 AM

On my way
503 posts

QUOTE(zam zam alakazam @ Dec 13 2012, 11:41 AM)
There is a 3rd. Just say they want peace. Geneocide can only go so far. The world can judge if the Mynamar gomen is lebih lebih.

ANyway is more glorious to be genocide like the jews than take flight.
what the fuk are you eve saying? genocide can only go so far before the world steps in? what happened in rwanda and is happening in darfur?
jakal sombong
post Dec 13 2012, 11:46 AM

880 posts

QUOTE(iceypain @ Dec 13 2012, 11:43 AM)
what the fuk are you eve saying? genocide can only go so far before the world steps in? what happened in rwanda and is happening in darfur?
dont bother to explain. to the unexplainable.
i sometime think that k/ is full of twelve years old.
pandah
post Dec 13 2012, 11:47 AM

On my way
611 posts

why bangla people also hates them if they are originally bangla?

now malaysia can become hero accepting them all?

post Dec 13 2012, 11:48 AM

Starry Starry Night
1,686 posts

Good now we will soon have two more new ethnic group in malaysia namely Rohinya and bangla's.

Terima kasih gov, you done well
grumpydrive
post Dec 13 2012, 11:51 AM

Getting Started
149 posts

If one day it Singapore Island sinks, gets nuke or something like that, will we open our gates to them?
dplaya
post Dec 13 2012, 11:51 AM

Casual
469 posts

Our country got its own problem which have yet to be solved and now they willing to take in another matter.

If we are able to deport them back to their country once they are good and healthy, I don't mind we take them in. BUT if they are here to stay, I'm sorry for that, please keep them away coz we already got enough of poor people here.
sgwc
post Dec 13 2012, 11:53 AM

18 posts

QUOTE(779364 @ Dec 13 2012, 11:48 AM)
Good now we will soon have two more new ethnic group in malaysia namely Rohinya and bangla's.

a causal relationship or chain reaction when our gomen gip their 1st generation here ic and the right to vote. Now gomen have to accept their new kin and immigrants to pacify the rage of the aforementioned 1st generation. The new one then will be given ic and the right to vote. Endless cycles continues.
mercury8400
post Dec 13 2012, 11:53 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,703 posts

QUOTE(jGuyz @ Dec 13 2012, 10:58 AM)

No wonder our crime rates has increased drastically!
Thanks to people like you!
Prpare for more armed burgulary, snatch thieves, rape and murder case!
Einjahr
post Dec 13 2012, 11:54 AM

35 posts

QUOTE(grumpydrive @ Dec 13 2012, 11:51 AM)
If one day it Singapore Island sinks, gets nuke or something like that, will we open our gates to them?
lol we kicked them out remember ? now they become cold and heartless, like a jilted lover.
SUSrendezvouss
post Dec 13 2012, 11:55 AM

Casual
387 posts

QUOTE(grumpydrive @ Dec 13 2012, 11:51 AM)
can we just taichi it to china? unsure.gif
user_89
post Dec 13 2012, 11:56 AM

Getting Started
103 posts

Can't blame the Singaporkians. The Burmese have already stirred up a storm by ruining a woman's life few months back. Not sure if y'all remember this :

http://www.mmail.com.my/story/police-after...mans-rape-33033

Note that the suspects were under the UN High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) programme, probably Rohingya refugees.

Talk about biting the hand that feeds you, eh ?
pandah

On my way
611 posts

QUOTE(mercury8400 @ Dec 13 2012, 11:53 AM)
No wonder our crime rates has increased drastically!
Thanks to people like you!
Prpare for more armed burgulary, snatch thieves, rape and murder case!
it is isolated and perception problem mang, certified by keris wat u wan somemore lol
mercury8400

Look at all my stars!!
2,703 posts

QUOTE(779364 @ Dec 13 2012, 11:48 AM)

Soon they will challenge Malalysian for jobs, food, living places, etc.
Malays can live on the streets as these people will also be eligible for br1m, 1malaysia low cost housing, etc and will take away all your jobs.

payatz

6 posts

QUOTE(dplaya @ Dec 13 2012, 11:51 AM)
Our country got its own problem which have yet to be solved and now they willing to take in another matter.

If we are able to deport them back to their country once they are good and healthy, I don't mind we take them in. BUT if they are here to stay, I'm sorry for that, please keep them away coz we already got enough of poor people here.
Keep them away? How? There is no place we can deport them unless we put them back on a boat and let them drift aimlessly.

buysellaccount

Getting Started
124 posts

they should've sailed to a sparsely occupied island and set up their own jew state there.
SUSrendezvouss
post Dec 13 2012, 11:57 AM

Casual
387 posts

QUOTE(zam zam alakazam @ Dec 13 2012, 11:39 AM)
To those Rohinya refugees, alahai...give and take la. korang kat Myanmar give and takelah sikit. 1Myanmar, 1Negara, 1Gembira.

Buddhist pun bukannya kuat makan babi. Normally eat vegetarian only.
what u talking abt. myanmar gov commit genocide against minorities and you still say okk???? vmad.gif

QUOTE(jakal sombong @ Dec 13 2012, 11:38 AM)
rclxms.gif congrats to your intellectual  or rather the absent of it.
lol lowyat forum got lots of trolls lah..brainles comments everywhere..he prolly think its ok for rohingya muslims to be subjugated
Einjahr
post Dec 13 2012, 11:58 AM

35 posts

dey should sail to papua new guinea.
SUSedwardstevens
post Dec 13 2012, 11:59 AM

Casual
366 posts

all caused by buddhist terrorist
mercury8400
post Dec 13 2012, 12:00 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,703 posts

QUOTE(payatz @ Dec 13 2012, 11:56 AM)
Keep them away? How? There is no place we can deport them unless we put them back on a boat and let them drift aimlessly.
Yes lets do that.
I'd rather they die then many innocent malaysian die becuase of them.
They are animals man.
They rob, rape, kill, etc.
Just like any desperate people in desperate times.

Flaming_lion
post Dec 13 2012, 12:01 PM

An Innocent Lion
647 posts

QUOTE(mercury8400 @ Dec 13 2012, 11:56 AM)
Malays can live on the streets as these people will also be eligible for br1m, 1malaysia low cost housing, etc and will take away all your jobs.
Unlikely, because of this rule;

In Malaysia, the Malay population is defined by Article 160 of the Malaysian Constitution as someone born to a Malaysian citizen who professes to be a Muslim, habitually speaks the Malay language, adheres to Malay customs and is domiciled in Malaysia or Singapore.

Wikipedia
whistling.gif
mercury8400
post Dec 13 2012, 12:01 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,703 posts

QUOTE(rendezvouss @ Dec 13 2012, 11:57 AM)
what u talking abt. myanmar gov commit genocide against minorities and you still say okk????  vmad.gif
lol lowyat forum got lots of trolls lah..brainles comments everywhere..he prolly think its ok for rohingya muslims to be subjugated
Ya too bad boo-hoo.
Allowing them into Malaysia NO.
Are you guys nuts?
Never look at the crime rates yet?
Or you guys never kena rob, rape, kill before and want to try it out to see how it feels like?
payatz
post Dec 13 2012, 12:02 PM

6 posts

QUOTE(mercury8400 @ Dec 13 2012, 11:56 AM)
They are taking jobs that Malaysians don't want to do.

mercury8400
post Dec 13 2012, 12:03 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,703 posts

QUOTE(Flaming_lion @ Dec 13 2012, 12:01 PM)
Unlikely, because of this rule;
whistling.gif
Helloo...the Malays are already complaining its hard to get jobs, cost of living is high, crime rate is high, etc.
And importing these people are going to amke things worse!
You think they are just going to lay there and conform to our rules?
They will do what any desperate people do.
Try to survive and if it means robbing, killing and raping others so be it.
Say NO
Einjahr
post Dec 13 2012, 12:04 PM

35 posts

ada pepatah melayu kan

BUAT BAIK BERPADA-PADA, buat Jahat jangan sekali.

Buat baik, jangan sampai diri sendiri tergadai.
payatz

6 posts

QUOTE(mercury8400 @ Dec 13 2012, 12:00 PM)
Yes lets do that.
I'd rather they die then many innocent malaysian die becuase of them.
They are animals man.
They rob, rape, kill, etc.
Just like any desperate people in desperate times.
Please provide some stats & figures to back your statement.

tankerbell12345

30 posts

QUOTE(edwardstevens @ Dec 13 2012, 11:59 AM)
all caused by buddhist terrorist
dont talk only. Protest to malaysia government to take them in. They should be given a land since Myanmar refused.

This post has been edited by tankerbell12345: Dec 13 2012, 12:05 PM
jerambesu86
post Dec 13 2012, 12:05 PM

35 posts

Singapore is a racist country. Malaysia is good. We help people even if we are poor. Money cant buy happiness. (i have 500k+ in my account, but i am still not happy.)
Flaming_lion

An Innocent Lion
647 posts

QUOTE(mercury8400 @ Dec 13 2012, 12:03 PM)
Helloo...the Malays are already complaining its hard to get jobs, cost of living is high, crime rate is high, etc.
And importing these people are going to amke things worse!
You think they are just going to lay there and conform to our rules?
They will do what any desperate people do.
Try to survive and if it means robbing, killing and raping others so be it.
Say NO
I was referring to your second statement;
"Malays can live on the streets as these people will also be eligible for br1m, 1malaysia low cost housing, etc and will take away all your jobs."

Its unlikely, since the moment they come to Malaysia, they become Malays. whistling.gif
Einjahr

35 posts

QUOTE(tankerbell12345 @ Dec 13 2012, 12:04 PM)
dont talk only. Protest to malaysia government to take them in. i agree they should be given a land since Myanmar refused.
maybe they should stay in your house
mercury8400

Look at all my stars!!
2,703 posts

QUOTE(payatz @ Dec 13 2012, 12:02 PM)
They are taking jobs that Malaysians don't want to do.
Are you sure?
I don't think so.
You think every malalysian has a choice as to what they want or don't want to do?
You think Malalysian employment market is so good?
Then why are there so many jobless people, grads, etc?
Why are the malays complaining its so hard to get a job?
Also you want to feed them, clothe them, give them a place to live on the citizens expense while those refugees who cannot find jobs rob, rape and kill Malaysians?
yiporan

Getting Started
66 posts

if i am bn, just give a kelantan state to rohingya people. problem solved.
mercury8400
post Dec 13 2012, 12:06 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,703 posts

QUOTE(jerambesu86 @ Dec 13 2012, 12:05 PM)
Singapore is a racist country. Malaysia is good. We help people even if we are poor. Money cant buy happiness. (i have 500k+ in my account, but i am still not happy.)
Soon there won't be a malaysia.
They will take over Malaysia
mercury8400
post Dec 13 2012, 12:08 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,703 posts

QUOTE(payatz @ Dec 13 2012, 12:04 PM)
Please provide some stats & figures to back your statement.
No need stats.
Common sense.
If you are one of the refugees, you are poor , hungry and starving nearly to death and have no place to live while you see those damn malaysian are rich, fat, and enjoy life, you no jelous? Ask yourself that. If you don't rob them you die of starvation. If you rob them you get some money to buy food. If I'm them i definately will rob and kill malaysians coz they are all rich and fat.
SUSrendezvouss
post Dec 13 2012, 12:09 PM

Casual
387 posts

QUOTE(Flaming_lion @ Dec 13 2012, 12:05 PM)
I was referring to your second statement;
"Malays can live on the streets as these people will also be eligible for br1m, 1malaysia low cost housing, etc and will take away all your jobs."

Its unlikely, since the moment they come to Malaysia, they become Malays.  whistling.gif
i hate this screwed up theory in Malaysia that once u Muslim, u automatically Malay. doh.gif
payatz
post Dec 13 2012, 12:10 PM

6 posts

QUOTE(mercury8400 @ Dec 13 2012, 12:05 PM)
Are you sure?
I don't think so.
You think every malalysian has a choice as to what they want or don't want to do?
You think Malalysian employment market is so good?
Then why are there so many jobless people, grads, etc?
Why are the malays complaining its so hard to get a job?
Also you want to feed them, clothe them, give them a place to live on the citizens expense while those refugees who cannot find jobs rob, rape and kill Malaysians?
I wouldn't single out any specific racial group regarding problems related to getting employment.
There are a lot of work out there. Its a matter of who is willing to take up the job offer.
Most Malaysians don't want to work in jobs that are seen as low class (even though it pays well above the proposed minimum wage).

Flaming_lion
post Dec 13 2012, 12:10 PM

An Innocent Lion
647 posts

QUOTE(rendezvouss @ Dec 13 2012, 12:09 PM)
i hate this screwed up theory in Malaysia that once u Muslim, u automatically Malay.  doh.gif
Think carefully why this provision is included in the Malaysian constitution.
tankerbell12345
post Dec 13 2012, 12:11 PM

30 posts

Malaysian are hypocrite people. These people complained about cruelty of other nations for refusing refugees but dont dare to walk the talk.
mercury8400
post Dec 13 2012, 12:12 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,703 posts

QUOTE(payatz @ Dec 13 2012, 12:10 PM)
I wouldn't single out any specific racial group regarding problems related to getting employment.
There are a lot of work out there. Its a matter of who is willing to take up the job offer.
Most Malaysians don't want to work in jobs that are seen as low class (even though it pays well above the proposed minimum wage).
Have you seen the other post about a bangla technicians who earns RM 2k a month?
that is as much as a fresh grad makes in a month.
Well done. More to come.
malaysians say bye bye.
No jobs for you. You can go beg on the streets!

This post has been edited by mercury8400: Dec 13 2012, 12:13 PM
SUSrendezvouss
post Dec 13 2012, 12:13 PM

Casual
387 posts

QUOTE(mercury8400 @ Dec 13 2012, 12:01 PM)
Ya too bad boo-hoo.
Allowing them into Malaysia NO.
Are you guys nuts?
Never look at the crime rates yet?
Or you guys never kena rob, rape, kill before and want to try it out to see how it feels like?
ermm..i dont approve of MY govenrment giving refuge to the rohingyas for political reasons or for the sake of "muslim unity"...and i dont approve of SG gahment's action either, since if u say rohingya's are barbaric, so are the mainland chinese influx in singapore.

what i notice that betweent he lines of the conversation is the demonization of rohingya and anti-rohingya sentiment. ultimstely i still think it is myanmar gahment problem that has to be blame but it seems that the anti-muslim rhetoric become the major red herring here.
mercury8400
post Dec 13 2012, 12:17 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,703 posts

QUOTE(rendezvouss @ Dec 13 2012, 12:13 PM)
ermm..i dont approve of MY govenrment giving refuge to the rohingyas for political reasons or for the sake of "muslim unity"...and i dont approve of SG gahment's action either, since if u say rohingya's are barbaric, so are the mainland chinese influx in singapore.

what i notice that betweent he lines of the conversation is the demonization of rohingya and anti-rohingya sentiment. ultimstely i still think it is myanmar gahment problem that has to be blame but it seems that the anti-muslim rhetoric become the major red herring here.
What SG gov do is none of our business and not for us to comment since you and I are not singaporeans and Singapore is not part of Malaysia and is a soverign country itself.

Taking Myanmar problems as our own on the basis of muslim unity is stupid as it would jeopardise our country's safety and we need to find jobs for them, palce to stay for them and clothes for them. Not to mention controlling them coz they are going to run riot! Rob, rape and killing malaysians !
SUSrendezvouss
post Dec 13 2012, 12:17 PM

Casual
387 posts

QUOTE(Flaming_lion @ Dec 13 2012, 12:10 PM)
Think carefully why this provision is included in the Malaysian constitution.
of course i know the reason why lah..but its hard to define it here in words..all i know is having a political party in power that is racially based AND tying race to religion is a rather politically shrewed tactic to gain support from the majority electorate....and also to create illusion that the muslim "population" is kept at least 60% considering that malays are also a slim majoirty in malaysia..and anyone who dare question this..well, the gahment can play religious card and say u agent of satan...

This post has been edited by rendezvouss: Dec 13 2012, 12:19 PM
payatz
post Dec 13 2012, 12:18 PM

6 posts

QUOTE(mercury8400 @ Dec 13 2012, 12:12 PM)
Have you seen the other post about a bangla technicians who earns RM 2k a month?
that is as much as a fresh grad makes in a month.
Well done. More to come.
malaysians say bye bye.
No jobs for you. You can go beg on the streets!
So? Just because he is a Bangla he is not entitled to earn that much?

iceypain
post Dec 13 2012, 12:18 PM

On my way
503 posts

QUOTE(zam zam alakazam @ Dec 13 2012, 12:10 PM)
seems like the Genocide is quite bad. As a Buddhist I am a little appaled that Dalai Lama never say anything.

Aaaiiii..but tak taulah, this whole world is messed up. Don't know what is the best solution for them.

And cannot blame singapore also.
dalai lama is oveerrated.
Flaming_lion
post Dec 13 2012, 12:19 PM

An Innocent Lion
647 posts

Rubbish. Absolute rubbish.

It is not a case of Malaysians don't want to work, it is just this false perception that Malaysians are just lazy and that Malaysians don't want to work in certain jobs. It has always been "I can get cheap labour and the freedom to abuse them" attitude. Nothing more.

I've said it before, Malaysians are cheapo from consumers, to businesses, to business people, to politicians, to employees. All the way cheapo.
tankerbell12345

30 posts

QUOTE(rendezvouss @ Dec 13 2012, 12:13 PM)

come on don lie to urself. U dont approve the MY government giving refuge to them because u are afraid that u will get smaller share of food and citizenship rights in the future.

next time just say u r selfish and dont say nonsense. It shows that u are not much different from the selfish Myanmar people.
mercury8400

Look at all my stars!!
2,703 posts

QUOTE(payatz @ Dec 13 2012, 12:18 PM)
No.
This is what i mean by taking away job meant for malaysians!
There are many malaysian who don't earn that kind of money!
iceypain
post Dec 13 2012, 12:21 PM

On my way
503 posts

QUOTE(mercury8400 @ Dec 13 2012, 12:19 PM)
No.
if he is capable of doing the job better than malaysians for the same money, why not? why should anyone get preferential treatment?
mercury8400

Look at all my stars!!
2,703 posts

QUOTE(tankerbell12345 @ Dec 13 2012, 12:19 PM)
come on don lie to urself. U dont approve the MY government giving refuge to them because u are afraid that u will get smaller share of food and citizenship rights in the future.

next time just say u r selfish and dont say nonsense. It shows that u are not much different from the selfish Myanmar people.
Hey stupid, if you're not selfish then why always complain about the Malaysian chinese take over the economy, etc?
Why don't give same rights to the Malaysian chinese?
Stupid selfish idiot but say other selfish!
Flaming_lion

An Innocent Lion
647 posts

QUOTE(rendezvouss @ Dec 13 2012, 12:17 PM)
of course i know the reason why lah..but its hard to define it here in words..all i know is having a political party in power that is racially based AND tying race to religion is a rather politically shrewed tactic to gain support from the majority electorate....
That and something else too, which Lee Kuan Yew said, but he was doing it too with PRCs. whistling.gif

QUOTE(payatz @ Dec 13 2012, 12:18 PM)
So a Malaysian is not entitled to earn that much if they were to work in the same capacity?
SUSrendezvouss

Casual
387 posts

oh please, im not even malaysian to begin with. rolleyes.gif
mercury8400
post Dec 13 2012, 12:22 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,703 posts

QUOTE(iceypain @ Dec 13 2012, 12:21 PM)
if he is capable of doing the job better than malaysians for the same money, why not? why should anyone get preferential treatment?
Becuase we need to think of malaysian first.
This is malaysia not bangla. You go AUstralia see of you can anyhow get a job there?
Do you want malaysians to beg on the streets while foreigners take all our jobs?

This post has been edited by mercury8400: Dec 13 2012, 12:23 PM
tankerbell12345
post Dec 13 2012, 12:23 PM

30 posts

QUOTE(mercury8400 @ Dec 13 2012, 12:21 PM)
Hey stupid, if you're not selfish then why always complain about the Malaysian chinese take over the economy, etc?
Why don't give same rights to the Malaysian chinese?
Stupid selfish idiot but say other selfish!
ya i chinese too. i agreed that malaysian government shouldn't have any preferential treatment for the bumiputra only. Everyone should be treated equally.
payatz

6 posts

QUOTE(mercury8400 @ Dec 13 2012, 12:19 PM)
No.
So i should hire a Malaysian even though he is not trained as a technician?

kaizoku30

Getting Started
78 posts

welcome to malaysia, you will able to vote in coming election...hahaha
mercury8400
post Dec 13 2012, 12:25 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,703 posts

QUOTE(payatz @ Dec 13 2012, 12:23 PM)
So i should hire a Malaysian even though he is not trained as a technician?
YES!
Hire Malaysian then train them!
Why should be be hiring bangla?
tankerbell12345

30 posts

QUOTE(rendezvouss @ Dec 13 2012, 12:21 PM)
oh please, im not even malaysian to begin with. rolleyes.gif
yaya u shouldnt run away from the matter too. Whatever citizen u r from , u should protested to ur government for intake of these people.
iceypain

On my way
503 posts

QUOTE(mercury8400 @ Dec 13 2012, 12:22 PM)
Do you want malaysians to beg on the streets while foreigners take all our jobs?
if malaysians are so imcompetent that they can't compete with foreigners, despite being much more fluent in local languanges and more assimilated into local culture, then yes. preferential treatment is inefficient and it breeds complacency and incompetence. we already have a prime example.

This post has been edited by iceypain: Dec 13 2012, 12:26 PM
payatz

6 posts

This is malaysia not bangla. You go AUstralia see of you can anyhow get a job there?
It's quite ironic that during pre-Merdeka days the Malays complained the same thing regarding Chinese & Indians.

LamboSama

On my way
659 posts

helping them is like U.S. helping any country in middle east. it's just going to bite them back in the ass. sweat.gif
Einjahr
post Dec 13 2012, 12:26 PM

35 posts

what about australia doing the same thing ? its all about economics, we're not a charity either. Tell you something, they say when in Rome, do as the Romans do but if there are too many Bangladeshis entering Rome all at one time, they'd make a Dhaka out of Rome. Well its not all theory, look at what the foreigners turning some towns in Sabah into a mini Manila, they bring their shit-culture with them and refuse to assimilate into our culture. Why should we give citizenship to people who dont even respect us in the first place?

Even parts of KL are becoming a mini Jakarta, and if such abuses go unchecked, what would become of Malaysia ? a free-for-all ?
Hollow21

On my way
592 posts

Very soon no more MIC, PAS etc. liao I tell you.....

All will become Parti Banggala Malaysia, Partai Indon Setanah Malaysia....
dr2k3

Speculator
3,569 posts

it's not number logic to hire underperform worker and have to train them....when u can hire a good worker

they r doing business...not charity
mercury8400
post Dec 13 2012, 12:27 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,703 posts

QUOTE(iceypain @ Dec 13 2012, 12:25 PM)
if malaysians are so imcompetent that they can't compete with foreigners, despite being much more fluent in local languanges and more assimilated into local culture, then yes. preferential treatment is inefficient and it breeds complacency and incompetence. we already have a prime example.
So you want to work under bangla, is that what you'e trying to tell me?
Or do you want to tell me you prefer to see Malalysian beg on the street while bangla have nice house, jobs, and eat in restaurants?
gestapo
post Dec 13 2012, 12:27 PM

Full HD Post Count
1,160 posts

QUOTE(iceypain @ Dec 13 2012, 12:21 PM)
he support bumiputera rights maybe laugh.gif
SereneAshley
post Dec 13 2012, 12:28 PM

Getting Started
95 posts

Why do the garbage always end up here in malaysia?? Australia and singapore have been pushing refugees to us, obviously we are the loser here.
payatz

6 posts

QUOTE(mercury8400 @ Dec 13 2012, 12:25 PM)
YES!
Becoming a technician is not as simple as going though a 1-week training course.
You will need some sort of vocational certificate.
If i was an employer, i would hire someone that straight away can do the job.
kqtan1966

Getting Started
116 posts

if they can come to singapore and singapore accept them..later all want come. later vietnam, cambodia, myanmar, china, india, pakistan, iraq, afganistan,..etc will come as illegally to singapore

This post has been edited by kqtan1966: Dec 13 2012, 12:29 PM
mercury8400
post Dec 13 2012, 12:29 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,703 posts

QUOTE(dr2k3 @ Dec 13 2012, 12:26 PM)
it's not number logic to hire underperform worker and have to train them....when u can hire a good worker

they r doing business...not charity
And we are malaysians and this is Malalysia not bangladesh!
We must work hard to protect our jobs as employees while employers must do their part to ensure employment for malaysians.
Jst like any other country e.g. Australia, UK, USA, etc
Einjahr

35 posts

low skilled labour go to Malaysia, high skill labor go to Singapore.. and the result ?
iceypain

On my way
503 posts

QUOTE(mercury8400 @ Dec 13 2012, 12:27 PM)
So you want to work under bangla, is that what you'e trying to tell me?
Or do you want to tell me you prefer to see Malalysian beg on the street while bangla have nice house, jobs, and eat in restaurants?
i don't give a shit if you're malaysian or bangla or what the fuk ever nationality, if you can do the job better than anybody else and be a respectable member of society, you're welcome.
you want to know why singapore is doing much better than malaysia?
mercury8400
post Dec 13 2012, 12:30 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,703 posts

QUOTE(payatz @ Dec 13 2012, 12:28 PM)
Becoming a technician is not as simple as going though a 1-week training course.
You will need some sort of vocational certificate.
If i was an employer, i would hire someone that straight away can do the job.
The train Malaysian who are willing to be trained and then hire them!
Again this is Malaysia not bangladesh!
LamboSama
post Dec 13 2012, 12:31 PM

On my way
659 posts

companies wants to reduce costs as much as possible. the same way a tourist shouldn't overpay when travelling as that would increase the cost of goods and services in those countries.
tankerbell12345

30 posts

and those people who say that chinese and indian should bersyukur because malay gave them citixzenshio last time, then MY government should give first class bumiputra status to hainanese and cantonese because they were the proto malays before they assimilated to han.

dr2k3

Speculator
3,569 posts

QUOTE(mercury8400 @ Dec 13 2012, 12:29 PM)
And we are malaysians and this is Malalysia not bangladesh!
We must work hard to protect our jobs as employees while employers must do their part to ensure employment for malaysians.
Jst like any other country e.g. Australia, UK, USA, etc
i have no problem work under a foreigner / they have better home...provided they worth what they worth

i think ur point is off...u shud use low skilled instead of high skill as example

those low skilled labor is the problem for society

This post has been edited by dr2k3: Dec 13 2012, 12:33 PM
I_buntu
post Dec 13 2012, 12:32 PM

36 posts

Train them in army, and send back to myanmar.....
mercury8400

Look at all my stars!!
2,703 posts

QUOTE(iceypain @ Dec 13 2012, 12:29 PM)
i don't give a shit if you're malaysian or bangla or what the fuk ever nationality, if you can do the job better than anybody else and be a respectable member of society, you're welcome.
you want to know why singapore is doing much better than malaysia?
You will be, when one competent baglandeshi that you worked FOR/under decides to hire their entire village of competent and non competent bangladeshis to replace YOU!
Just like what's happening in SG!
jGuyz

14 posts

so all those pity and condemnation of their non acceptance was just a bandwagon for people to hop into?

NO this must not be true what happen to our strong faith that identify us so uniquely that whole countries label all of us as one common entity.

they do not fear our lazers and siege tanks they fear our prayers

I pray that we petition to our government to accept them since they have openly supported Palestinians. If we as the champion of Islam in SEA don't care who would?

its time for a solitary walk to Myammar to pretest against this unfairness. They are human too after all. Think of the children!

tankerbell12345
post Dec 13 2012, 12:33 PM

30 posts

hainanese and cantonese go ask the MY government to give u all first class bumiputra status cause ur ancestors were related to proto malay last time.
iceypain
post Dec 13 2012, 12:34 PM

On my way
503 posts

QUOTE(mercury8400 @ Dec 13 2012, 12:32 PM)
You will be,  when one competent baglandeshi that you worked FOR/under decides to hire their entire village of competent and non competent bangladeshis to replace YOU!
Just like what's happening in SG!
i can smell your sense of entitlement. i don't blame you for how your environment has shaped you.
mercury8400

Look at all my stars!!
2,703 posts

QUOTE(dr2k3 @ Dec 13 2012, 12:31 PM)
i have no problem work under a foreigner / they have better home...provided they worth what they worth

i think ur point is off...u shud use low skilled instead of high skill as example

those lose skilled labor is the problem for society
The problem will start when the foreigner you worked under decides to hire thier own kind at YOUR expense!
They will manage you out and replace you with their own kind like what's happening now in Singapore!
Normal Singaporeans are being forced out of a job becuase the foreigner that they report to decides to hire their own kind!
LamboSama

On my way
659 posts

QUOTE(SereneAshley @ Dec 13 2012, 12:28 PM)
Why do the garbage always end up here in malaysia?? Australia and singapore have been pushing refugees to us, obviously we are the loser here.
tidak apa, kitakan serumpun.
SaberCortez

Enthusiast
710 posts

QUOTE(jGuyz @ Dec 13 2012, 11:58 AM)

Malaysia Muslim: as long as other foreigners are muslim, you are welcome here.. =.=
SUSw3er
post Dec 13 2012, 12:35 PM

Getting Started
251 posts

the only reason they want accept so many shitz immigrant and refugees is 2 word only

LAZY PIG!

they lazy to work and want to be spoon fed and taken care

"we give u citizenship, u treat us as master......
feed us, and worship us...!!!! serf"
dr2k3
post Dec 13 2012, 12:36 PM

Speculator
3,569 posts

QUOTE(mercury8400 @ Dec 13 2012, 12:34 PM)
The problem will start when the foreigner you worked under decides to hire thier own kind at YOUR expense!
They will manage you out and replace you with their own kind like what's happening now in Singapore!
Normal Singaporeans are being forced out of a job becuase the foreigner that they report to decides to hire their own kind!
he start his own business....he is investing money in our country......it's his right to hire any worker he like....if he feel like loosing money hire low grade own kind then it's his choice
mercury8400

Look at all my stars!!
2,703 posts

QUOTE(iceypain @ Dec 13 2012, 12:34 PM)
i can smell your sense of entitlement. i don't blame you for how your environment has shaped you.
I am not entitled.
I'm practical.
This things have already been happening in SG.
Its clear for all to see.
It's just that as Malaysians we don't see it yet until its too late.
Singaproeans are furious becuase foreigners are taking away their jobs and "managing" them out of a job and replacing them with their own kind
You want that to happen in Malaysia?

Einjahr

35 posts

QUOTE(mercury8400 @ Dec 13 2012, 12:34 PM)
thats the main problem hiring people like this. People here complain Government discriminate against minorities and immigrants but when they get the job, these people will also only hire their own kind. So ? mcm mana ?
samftrmd
post Dec 13 2012, 12:37 PM

Interface 2037
1,521 posts

They should put 'BN voters' on their ship, then enter Malaya waters can liao lor.
mercury8400
post Dec 13 2012, 12:37 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,703 posts

QUOTE(dr2k3 @ Dec 13 2012, 12:36 PM)
he start his own business....he is investing money in our country......it's his right to hire any worker he like....if he feel like loosing money hire low grade own kind then it's his choice
No no no.
He dosen't start his own business, he works for a malaysian company or MNC in Malalysia.
The decides to recommend to management to "manage" all these high cost Malaysians and replace them with their own kind which are cheaper and better!

Einjahr
post Dec 13 2012, 12:38 PM

35 posts

QUOTE(dr2k3 @ Dec 13 2012, 12:36 PM)
and then people like you will complain about the current brain drain and lack of competitiveness.
lchan
post Dec 13 2012, 12:38 PM

Enthusiast
721 posts

QUOTE(tankerbell12345 @ Dec 13 2012, 11:36 AM)
Dont understand why when it comes to Palestinians, malaysian protested angrily, but regarding similar scenario of rohingya refugees , there isnt much debate about it.

Maybe it involves sharing their own land  sweat.gif
there is a lot we also dun understand. Like if we take them, their next generation will most probably get bumi status. but these people are most prosecuted minority on earth today. Clashing with buddhist, well..dunno who clash with who first la.
mercury8400
post Dec 13 2012, 12:39 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,703 posts

QUOTE(Einjahr @ Dec 13 2012, 12:36 PM)
thats the main problem hiring people like this. People here complain Government discriminate against minorities and immigrants but when they get the job, these people will also only hire their own kind. So ? mcm mana ?
That is the reality of the situation. That is why many countries do not encourage or have laws to prevent the hiring of foreigners.
Otherwise TNB, MAS, Proton will be bangla company where all their employees come from the same village in Bangladesh which replace the local malays!
TruthHurts
post Dec 13 2012, 12:40 PM

On my way
647 posts

Some K/fag wants the illegal immigrant to come to malaysia and work as well been treat equally.
To the person that want refugee to reside in Malaysia. You can give your place to them and they will treat you like garbage after a period of time. They will make a family here and after that take over your children's job and future turning your children and your whole generation into beggars and criminals.
Level of stupidness, dumbest and short sighted fool can be pointed out to people who never look at the possibility of damage it will cause in the long run.
zoldane
post Dec 13 2012, 12:42 PM

Getting Started
227 posts

come come
we need more muslim to get muslim majority
then we wipe the kafirs out
dr2k3

Speculator
3,569 posts

QUOTE(mercury8400 @ Dec 13 2012, 12:37 PM)
No no no.
He dosen't start his own business, he works for a malaysian company or MNC in Malalysia.
The  decides to recommend to management to "manage" all these high cost Malaysians and replace them with their own kind which are cheaper and better!
recommend doesn't mean decide

i highly doubt anyone would risk their own neck to hire low skilled labor that might bites them back in the future
mercury8400

Look at all my stars!!
2,703 posts

QUOTE(TruthHurts @ Dec 13 2012, 12:40 PM)
Some K/fag wants the illegal immigrant to come to malaysia and work as well been treat equally.
To the person that want refugee to reside in Malaysia. You can give your place to them and they will treat you like garbage after a period of time. They will make a family here and after that take over your children's job and future turning your children and your whole generation into beggars and criminals.
Level of stupidness, dumbest and short sighted fool can be pointed out to people who never look at the possibility of damage it will cause in the long run.
EXCATLY!
WE ALREADY HAVE SO MANY PROBLEMS WITH THE CHINESE, MALAY AND INDIANS AND NOW THEY WANT TO IMPORT PALESTINAINS, BANGLA, ROHYGYAS, ETC.
NOT ENOUGH TROBLE AR? YOU WANT A CIVIL FREE FOR ALL WAR?
Einjahr

35 posts

QUOTE(zam zam alakazam @ Dec 13 2012, 12:39 PM)
Not all minorities are the same. If u think these Rohinyas are really as good as previous minorities, haha.

Some are really good. And by the way, only the good minorities get to be part of anything good.
most Asian minorities are like that lah.

they cling to each other like glue because they've been that way for generations. Its a very survival-mentality if you know what i mean. Cant blame them but hey if you're in another country, learn to play fair with the rest ok ? They're escaping their previous country because they cannot stand the culture and norms of their own people but when they go to our country, they bring their bad habits with them and sow the seeds for another bangladesh. rclxub.gif rclxub.gif
mercury8400
post Dec 13 2012, 12:43 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,703 posts

QUOTE(dr2k3 @ Dec 13 2012, 12:42 PM)
recommend doesn't mean decide

i highly doubt anyone would risk their own neck to hire low skilled labor that might bites them back in the future
Like someone said as long as they are CHEAP!
Malalysians are lknown to hire cheaply instead of quality!
And further these things are already happening in SG!
History will repeat itself!
In Mlalaysia

This post has been edited by mercury8400: Dec 13 2012, 12:44 PM
sgwc

18 posts

QUOTE(TruthHurts @ Dec 13 2012, 12:40 PM)
Yep... like the recent race riot in England about 3-4 months ago. The same thing can happen here. In one generation, you can see it will spread like wildfire.
botlife

Getting Started
92 posts

QUOTE(TruthHurts @ Dec 12 2012, 04:40 PM)
they tot tis is call fairness & meritokrasi, problem of innocent ignorant liberalis laugh.gif
jGuyz
post Dec 13 2012, 12:45 PM

14 posts

QUOTE(mercury8400 @ Dec 13 2012, 12:42 PM)
EXCATLY!
WE ALREADY HAVE SO MANY PROBLEMS WITH THE CHINESE, MALAY AND INDIANS AND NOW THEY WANT TO IMPORT PALESTINAINS, BANGLA, ROHYGYAS, ETC.
NOT ENOUGH TROBLE AR? YOU WANT A CIVIL FREE FOR ALL WAR?
faithless people will never understand. away with your desires for a successful nation & country. we have our faith to provide for all.

there is no greater need that our religious faith and all those who threaten our faith will have to deal with it

botlife

Getting Started
92 posts

QUOTE(sgwc @ Dec 12 2012, 04:43 PM)
Yep... like the recent race riot in England about 3-4 months ago. The same thing can happen here. In one generation, you can see it will spread like wildfire.
look at some town in sabah cukup liao laugh.gif
dr2k3

Speculator
3,569 posts

QUOTE(mercury8400 @ Dec 13 2012, 12:43 PM)
Like someone said as long as they are CHEAP!
Malalysians are lknown to hire cheaply instead of quality!
And further these things are already happening in SG!
History will repeat itself!
In Mlalaysia
still back to who decide to let those low skilled worker in our country in the first place
payatz

6 posts

QUOTE(mercury8400 @ Dec 13 2012, 12:39 PM)
That is the reality of the situation. That is why many countries do not encourage or have laws to prevent the hiring of foreigners.
Otherwise TNB, MAS, Proton will be bangla company where all their employees come from the same village in Bangladesh which replace the local malays!
It is ironic you are saying this because the owner of Proton, MMC, DRB and Johor Port is of Bangladeshi descent.
sgwc
post Dec 13 2012, 12:46 PM

18 posts

QUOTE(zam zam alakazam @ Dec 13 2012, 12:45 PM)
If these people can create successful townships like KL and PJ they are most welcomed to try lor. whistling.gif

But if they only create District 9, no need to come here la.
Whenever you have a free time in the weekend, please go to kotaraya kl near the mydin area....
Ichibanichi
post Dec 13 2012, 12:47 PM

Casual
303 posts

QUOTE(zoldane @ Dec 13 2012, 12:42 PM)
come come
YES YES
Please do always wear a jacket of loaded dynamite all day long.
U can drag along all the kafirs to HELL with simple push button.
owai........someone will bless U that U will go to heaven in the name of god

TruthHurts

On my way
647 posts

QUOTE(SaberCortez @ Dec 13 2012, 12:34 PM)
Malaysia Muslim: as long as other foreigners are muslim, you are welcome here.. =.=
What you expect.. Muslim country are all destine to fail. Now they are flooding in MALAYsia, i would expect MALAYA will fall.

SaberCortez

Enthusiast
710 posts

Singpore is smart cause in the long run, they know these people bring more trouble than good, Malaysians.. facepalm.. =.=
tankerbell12345
post Dec 13 2012, 12:48 PM

30 posts

QUOTE(zoldane @ Dec 13 2012, 12:42 PM)
come come
ya rohinyas should be given citizenship. How about hainanese who were proto malays last time be given first class bumiputra status since they are the original and the first version ?

This post has been edited by tankerbell12345: Dec 13 2012, 12:52 PM
mercury8400
post Dec 13 2012, 12:49 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,703 posts

QUOTE(dr2k3 @ Dec 13 2012, 12:45 PM)
still back to who decide to let those low skilled worker in our country in the first place
You and me lar!
and the many other in who support the import of these refugees!
dr2k3
post Dec 13 2012, 12:51 PM

Speculator
3,569 posts

QUOTE(mercury8400 @ Dec 13 2012, 12:49 PM)
You and me lar!
and the many other in who support the import of these refugees!
sorry brotha~ i dun support import refugess or low skilled worker

i only support importing high skilled worker

so it's only you whistling.gif
LamboSama

On my way
659 posts

QUOTE(rendezvouss @ Dec 13 2012, 11:25 AM)
so is Singapore implying that PRC immigrants are of higher quality despite coming from communist state? unsure.gif
can a PRC just takes a boat and go to Singapore and be accepted? hmm.gif
QUOTE(rendezvouss @ Dec 13 2012, 11:33 AM)
That's how much both Malaysia and Singapore cares about human rights, or even human life. sweat.gif
Politicians never cared about basic rights. in fact most would want to take them away.
Though how is refusing refugees a violation of human rights?

these people run away from their country because they can't live peacefully with others. hmm.gif
should we accept criminals that come knocking on our doors because he feels threatened at home country? hmm.gif
sgwc

18 posts

QUOTE(zam zam alakazam @ Dec 13 2012, 12:50 PM)
they should leave those places alone. those places were built by another race.

they should come out with their own success cities. Maybe go to Nilai there and do something wonderful.
like chinatown in various countries in the world?

With their bad habits, they'll only create triads and live like district 9.
Jediknight8820

Getting Started
196 posts

we need more populations - with our country size and only 29M is not enough. they can easily 'assimilate' into states like Pahang, Kelantan, Terengganu, Johor, Kedah and East Malaysia. this way is win-win for all. whistling.gif
Einjahr
post Dec 13 2012, 12:52 PM

35 posts

QUOTE(tankerbell12345 @ Dec 13 2012, 12:48 PM)
ya rohinyas should be given citizenship. How about hainanese who were proto malays last time be given first class bumiputra status since they are the original and the first version ?
and see more of this ?

user posted image
jGuyz
post Dec 13 2012, 12:53 PM

14 posts

the kafirs do not know that Malaysia will be a shiny holy capital in SEA

but that day will come and we will die protecting that destiny if it dint go as expected.

our Palestinian brothers will provide us with much needed training for this worthy cause

they will remember our pity and donations since we are brothers and sisters
Einjahr
post Dec 13 2012, 12:53 PM

35 posts

QUOTE(dr2k3 @ Dec 13 2012, 12:51 PM)
sorry brotha~ i dun support import refugess or low skilled worker

i only support importing high skilled worker

so it's only you  whistling.gif
Rohingya is high skill worker? since when?
dr2k3
post Dec 13 2012, 12:54 PM

Speculator
3,569 posts

QUOTE(Einjahr @ Dec 13 2012, 12:52 PM)
and see more of this ?

user posted image
they live on sea....not land...basically they didn't occupy any land whistling.gif

Added on December 13, 2012, 12:54 pm
QUOTE(Einjahr @ Dec 13 2012, 12:53 PM)
Rohingya is high skill worker? since when?
since when did i say rohingya is high skilled worker o_O

This post has been edited by dr2k3: Dec 13 2012, 12:54 PM
mercury8400
post Dec 13 2012, 12:55 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,703 posts

QUOTE(sgwc @ Dec 13 2012, 12:51 PM)
like chinatown in various countries in the world?

With their bad habits, they'll only create triads and live like district 9.
Hey!
Not all chinatown are gangster town ok?
Flaming_lion
post Dec 13 2012, 12:56 PM

An Innocent Lion
647 posts

QUOTE(jGuyz @ Dec 13 2012, 12:32 PM)
so all those pity and condemnation of their non acceptance was just a bandwagon for people to hop into?

NO this must not be true what happen to our strong faith that identify us so uniquely that whole countries label all of us as one common entity.

they do not fear our lazers and siege tanks they fear our prayers

I pray that we petition to our government to accept them since they have openly supported Palestinians. If we as the champion of Islam in SEA don't care who would?

its time for a solitary walk to Myammar to pretest against this unfairness. They are human too after all. Think of the children!
Oh shut up already. You sound like a butthurt far right Neo-NAZI Islamist.

Nobody is justifying any kind of hatred or injustice. Its only you who perceives it as being a racial and religious issue.

The truth is, a lot of Malaysians are supportive Rohingya only because they are Muslims. If they were Hindus and Buddhists, they won't even make it onto our news.

If you don't believe me, just do a simple google on minorities that are being persecuted around the world. You'll come to realize that they are so many and yet, we Malaysians are only interested in Rohingya, Muslim Filipinos in Manila, Acehnese, Palestinians & South Thailand.

Then again, living in a right wing minded country like Malaysia, is it any surprising? Not really.

Rather than looking at this issue as violation of human right, people look at this as "Muslims are being oppressed around the world". How sad is that?

PS# The Chinese and Indians in Malaysia are no different thanks to their communal mindset.
mercury8400
post Dec 13 2012, 12:56 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,703 posts

QUOTE(jGuyz @ Dec 13 2012, 12:53 PM)

but that day will come and we will die protecting that destiny if it dint go as expected.

our Palestinian brothers will provide us with much needed training for this worthy cause

Stop trolling!
dr2k3
post Dec 13 2012, 12:57 PM

Speculator
3,569 posts

QUOTE(Flaming_lion @ Dec 13 2012, 12:56 PM)

Nobody is justifying any kind of hatred or injustice. Its only you who perceives it as being a racial and religious issue.

The truth is, a lot of Malaysians are supportive Rohingya only because they are Muslims. If they were Hindus and Buddhists, they won't even make it onto our news.

If you don't believe me, just do a simple google on minorities that are being persecuted around the world. You'll come to realize that they are so many and yet, we Malaysians are only interested in Rohingya, Muslim Filipinos in Manila, Acehnese, Palestinians & South Thailand.

Then again, living in a right wing minded country like Malaysia, is it any surprising? Not really.

Rather than looking at this issue as violation of human right, people look at this as "Muslims are being oppressed around the world". How sad is that?

PS# The Chinese and Indians in Malaysia are no different thanks to their communal mindset.
ur detector is faulty whistling.gif
Weldon29
post Dec 13 2012, 12:57 PM

Getting Started
152 posts

I'm actually not against giving these people asylum, their kids should be given education so that they be able to integrate to society.

These people have really suffered a lot.
jGuyz
post Dec 13 2012, 12:58 PM

14 posts

you wont be able to silence me as the united prayers will drown your infidel remarks!

I am merely urging our please to materialize instead of mere words and religion is the best medium to connect since we are a religious country. Yes muslims is being oppressed around the world. Look at all the news on terrorism.

How dare they!
TruthHurts
post Dec 13 2012, 12:59 PM

On my way
647 posts

I rather vote Israel and US to nuke that dirty Palaksetin people and their place.
tankerbell12345
post Dec 13 2012, 12:59 PM

30 posts

Come on dont shy away from the question. Those partly descendant of proto malays who assimilated to han eg. original hainanese and cantonese are not brothers and sisters to u ????? In fact they are the real bumiputra not the fake ones. then palestinians are bumiputra to u ? lol.
lchan
post Dec 13 2012, 01:00 PM

Enthusiast
721 posts

Taliban in the making.
iceypain

On my way
503 posts

QUOTE(jGuyz @ Dec 13 2012, 12:58 PM)
you wont be able to silence me as the united prayers will drown your infidel remarks!

I am merely urging our please to materialize instead of mere words and religion is the best medium to connect since we are a religious country. Yes muslims is being oppressed around the world. Look at all the news on terrorism.

How dare they!
satire, the highest form of comedy. good job.

This post has been edited by iceypain: Dec 13 2012, 01:00 PM
jGuyz

14 posts

QUOTE(tankerbell12345 @ Dec 13 2012, 12:59 PM)
Come on dont shy away from the question. Those partly descendant of proto malays who assimilated to han eg. original hainanese and cantonese are not brothers and sisters to u ?????  In fact they are the real bumiputra not the fake ones. then palestinians are bumiputra to u ? lol.
why not? A Malaysian is one who is a Muslim. That's the very first sentence! U mad bro?

sgwc
post Dec 13 2012, 01:01 PM

18 posts

Yeah, agreed.

Actually our gomen is using the news to distract the muslim voters from current big fiasco happening in the country. plus, they get to think to be thankful as our country is not like those aforementioned muslims ethnics are living in.

"Syukur negara aku aman dan damai. Aman harmoni. Berbagai kaum dan saling hormat-menghormati"

You know the drill...
dr2k3
post Dec 13 2012, 01:01 PM

Speculator
3,569 posts

so many trolled by jguyz lolz~
iceypain
post Dec 13 2012, 01:02 PM

On my way
503 posts

QUOTE(dr2k3 @ Dec 13 2012, 01:01 PM)
awesome trolling
jGuyz
post Dec 13 2012, 01:02 PM

14 posts

my job is done . Carry on ladies
Jediknight8820
post Dec 13 2012, 01:03 PM

Getting Started
196 posts

How dare they!
isn't this obvious. something is not right, seems like thier prayer/cry is not heard. whistling.gif
lchan
post Dec 13 2012, 01:04 PM

Enthusiast
721 posts

QUOTE(jGuyz @ Dec 13 2012, 01:02 PM)
my job is done . Carry on ladies
sshhhhh...what ladies?.......after your brothers catch you for khalwat cause they think you chatting up ladies in the forum.
Flaming_lion
post Dec 13 2012, 01:05 PM

An Innocent Lion
647 posts

QUOTE(dr2k3 @ Dec 13 2012, 12:57 PM)
ur detector is faulty  whistling.gif
Its not. brows.gif

How dare they!
Diam lah thambi. Who's gonna take you seriously?

So, Osama is a nice guy la? rolleyes.gif

QUOTE(sgwc @ Dec 13 2012, 01:01 PM)
Yeah, agreed.

Actually our gomen is using the news to distract the muslim voters from current big fiasco happening in the country. plus, they get to think to be thankful as our country is not like those aforementioned muslims ethnics are living in.

"Syukur negara aku aman dan damai. Aman harmoni. Berbagai kaum dan saling hormat-menghormati"

You know the drill...
Exactly. Not many realize it. This communal shit that our government does is just mere propaganda to distract people.

He may have self-esteem issues. Besok you read newspaper some joker committed suicide, how?

At least must layan abit la.
Mophisto
post Dec 13 2012, 01:08 PM

23 posts

so we found a stranded tiger cub on the street. Well lets put it inside our home with our children, I CANT LET IT DIE RITE?

So what if it grows up and eat all out family members? WE CANT LET IT DIE RITE?

sympathetic and stupidity is just one fine line. Thread carefully my country.
jackiewong
post Dec 13 2012, 01:10 PM

Casual
368 posts

QUOTE(Mophisto @ Dec 13 2012, 01:08 PM)
so we found a stranded tiger cub on the street. Well lets put it inside our home with our children, I CANT LET IT DIE RITE?

So what if it grows up and eat all out family members? WE CANT LET IT DIE RITE?

sympathetic and stupidity is just one fine line. Thread carefully my country.
I think jGuyz shown the highest level of stupidity ever.. whistling.gif
iceypain
post Dec 13 2012, 01:13 PM

On my way
503 posts

QUOTE(jackiewong @ Dec 13 2012, 01:10 PM)
I think jGuyz shown the highest level of stupidity ever..  whistling.gif
kesian
Flaming_lion
post Dec 13 2012, 01:14 PM

An Innocent Lion
647 posts

He disappeared edi?
nickisthemost
post Dec 13 2012, 01:15 PM

Casual
381 posts

QUOTE(jackiewong @ Dec 13 2012, 01:10 PM)
I think jGuyz shown the highest level of stupidity ever..  whistling.gif
wrong, it's the people that failed to understand the context behind the sarcasm is quite well.... stupid to begin with
dr2k3
post Dec 13 2012, 01:16 PM

Speculator
3,569 posts

QUOTE(nickisthemost @ Dec 13 2012, 01:15 PM)
wrong, it's the people that failed to understand the context behind the sarcasm is quite well.... stupid to begin with
they r the victim d...no need so harsh laugh.gif

This post has been edited by dr2k3: Dec 13 2012, 01:16 PM
Flaming_lion
post Dec 13 2012, 01:21 PM

An Innocent Lion
647 posts

Eh... How come da fella lari edi is it? So quiet? I thought neo-fascist trolls got awesome comebacks?
dr2k3
post Dec 13 2012, 01:23 PM

Speculator
3,569 posts

QUOTE(Flaming_lion @ Dec 13 2012, 01:21 PM)
Eh... How come da fella lari edi is it? So quiet? I thought neo-fascist trolls got awesome comebacks?
everyone know d where is the fun of trolling nemore
LamboSama
post Dec 13 2012, 01:27 PM

On my way
659 posts

QUOTE(Flaming_lion @ Dec 13 2012, 01:21 PM)
it's lunchtime and prayer time. laugh.gif
nickisthemost
post Dec 13 2012, 01:34 PM

Casual
381 posts

people seems to forget who kick out singapore ?
mirage2000
post Dec 13 2012, 01:48 PM

28 posts

but nobody condemn bangladesh who are their own kind and same religion
and who happen living next door..
khelben
post Dec 13 2012, 01:58 PM

I love my mum & dad
5,993 posts

Wow, so many Richard Parkers on that boat laugh.gif

Kesian wei, bagi asylum pon tableh ah sg?

Okla okla we accept youalls la just vote for BN mmkay?
titanz
post Dec 13 2012, 02:07 PM

34 posts

in order to solve this.....must go for "total annihilation"!
redkop63
post Dec 13 2012, 02:20 PM

Getting Started
110 posts

QUOTE(Flaming_lion @ Dec 13 2012, 12:19 PM)
Rubbish. Absolute rubbish.

It is not a case of Malaysians don't want to work, it is just this false perception that Malaysians are just lazy and that Malaysians don't want to work in certain jobs. It has always been "I can get cheap labour and the freedom to abuse them" attitude. Nothing more.

I've said it before, Malaysians are cheapo from consumers, to businesses, to business people, to politicians, to employees. All the way cheapo.
The greatest cheapos is the public listed companies that can't or don't want to pay our Malaysians better but sang out loudly at each financial year end at bursa saham how many milions/billions profits. The rich will get richer while the poor will get poorer.
redkop63
post Dec 13 2012, 02:31 PM

Getting Started
110 posts

QUOTE(mercury8400 @ Dec 13 2012, 12:25 PM)
YES!
Yes, my company hired decent and honest Malaysians with no proper qualification and the company trained them from scratch and they earned RM 800 plus when they first joined and they're getting something like RM 3,500 plus now, not including OT. Happy for them. This is what I hope to see in future for all Malaysians that do not have paper qualification. For me I'll always be loyal to the country, I'll place my fellow Malaysians, irrespective of race ahead of non- Malaysians.

This post has been edited by redkop63: Dec 13 2012, 02:56 PM
khelben
post Dec 13 2012, 02:37 PM

I love my mum & dad
5,993 posts

QUOTE(redkop63 @ Dec 13 2012, 02:31 PM)
Yes, my company hired decent and honest Malaysians with no proper qualification and the company trained them from scratch and they earned RM 800 plus when they first joined and they're getting something like RM 3,500 plus now, not including OT. This is what I hope to see in future for all Malaysians that do not have paper qualification. For me I'll always be loyal to the country, I'll place my fellow Malaysians, irrespective of race ahead of non- Malaysians.
Gooding d('.')
kaffra
post Dec 13 2012, 02:40 PM

On my way
626 posts

QUOTE(kqtan1966 @ Dec 13 2012, 10:54 AM)
unfortunately the same for our other immigrants who have no place in their home country and are instead causing problems here
post Dec 13 2012, 02:44 PM

Starry Starry Night
1,686 posts

QUOTE(xsaed @ Dec 13 2012, 01:19 PM)
malaysia/malaya has already have glorious history in accepting immigrants... ppl who cannot live in their own country, poor, disgraced and distressed... and seek a living here, in this blessed land...

...even accepting them as citizens

just add another group, no problemo

inb4 no rich pipu want to migrate here...
Indians and chinese who migrated from their own country to work in pre-independence malaya struggled to build up the nation. They earn an honest living working at the mines, plantation generating positive income for the nation. Together with the malays, they struggled to gain independence from the British.Now spanning over 5 generation, we dont regard china or india as our home country anymore.

Now you have this lowlife immigrants that gets free citizenship without earning it cause our stupid gov is giving it to them in exchange for their vote. They are what I call parasite, no contribution to the society and they create social problem.

Take this perspective into your pee sized brain.