Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Please provide proper description when you report a post. Report button abuse will earn you an automatic warn + suspension.

RSS feedBump TopicReply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Service apartment at Bandar Kinrara by InP., Expected launch Jan/Feb 2013

emjay
post Dec 10 2012, 10:14 PM

Group: Junior Member

InP is building a showunit near Giant Bandar Kinrara, I believe it is for their service apartment nearby.
Good location as it is within walking distance to the LRT station under construction.

Anyone has more info???. TQ.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
twincharger07
post Dec 10 2012, 10:16 PM

Look at all my stars!!
Group: Senior Member

QUOTE(emjay @ Dec 10 2012, 10:14 PM)
InP is building a showunit near Giant Bandar Kinrara, I believe it is for their service apartment nearby.
Good location as it is within walking distance to the LRT station under construction.

Anyone has more info???. TQ.
interesting, lets keep the ball rolling...

http://www.bandarkinrara.my/future_launch.asp

1). 
Phase : 4D6C (TBA)
Prp. Type : Serviced Apartment
Lot. Size (sqf) : TBA
Built-up Area (sqf) : TBA
Expected Launch Date : TBA
Description :
Open for registration
    | |

This post has been edited by twincharger07: Dec 10 2012, 10:22 PM
+Quote Post
jucl
post Dec 10 2012, 10:37 PM

Regular

Inp is never well known in high rise leh. In fact their apartment project in sri petaling is not doing so well. Anyway, if not mistaken, this project will be called Kinrara Service Residence.

The whole development will sit on a commercial plot measuring 2.42 arces. Ground level will be conceptualize as open boulevard and street bazaar, each measuring approx 1200sft plus 3 level of retail spaces or office.

Residential unit will consist of 236 unit with sizes from 1200sf(3+1) - 1700sf (4+1). Probably studio and also larger unit will also be offered..

Pricing wise, no idea yet. Should be approx 500psf?
+Quote Post
Chris Chew
post Dec 10 2012, 10:44 PM

Look at all my stars!!

Agree with jucl.

Highrise for I&P? Boleh ke?

Apart from quality landed homes they built, the facade is not modern still, wonder what is their design for highrise if RM 500 psf at BK. With their marketing ability, dunno it can be successful a not.

Looking into it anyway.

+Quote Post
twincharger07
post Dec 10 2012, 10:47 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(jucl @ Dec 10 2012, 10:37 PM)
Inp is never well known in high rise leh. In fact their apartment project in sri petaling is not doing so well. Anyway, if not mistaken, this project will be called Kinrara Service Residence.

The whole development will sit on a commercial plot measuring 2.42 arces. Ground level will be conceptualize as open boulevard and street bazaar, each measuring approx 1200sft plus 3 level of retail spaces or office.

Residential unit will consist of 236 unit with sizes from 1200sf(3+1) - 1700sf (4+1). Probably studio and also larger unit will also be offered..

Pricing wise, no idea yet. Should be approx 500psf?
i am not surprise they try to price > 500psft or 550psft.. InP will try to position themselves as "premium" developer, freeholdland, LRT close proximity and located in well known township like Kinrara...

same as SpSetia n MahSing, InP has a fan base n diehard supporters.. till now not sure which project had broke their record of "q-ing up for 12 nights" before launching..
+Quote Post
jucl
post Dec 10 2012, 10:53 PM

Regular

QUOTE(Chris Chew @ Dec 10 2012, 10:44 PM)
Agree with jucl.

Apart from quality landed homes they built, the facade is not modern still, wonder what is their design for highrise if RM 500 psf at BK. With their marketing ability, dunno it can be successful a not. 

Looking into it anyway.
Their apartment design very old school. With big build up, the asking price is going to expensive. I am bit sceptical whether this project can be successful despite good location.
Nonetheless their quality is top class. Cash rich company, project will guarantee complete on time.mor maybe earlier. Peace of mind. Let's see how they perform..:ehehe
+Quote Post
twincharger07
post Dec 10 2012, 10:54 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(Chris Chew @ Dec 10 2012, 10:44 PM)
Agree with jucl.

Looking into it anyway.
the public are able to accept newbies like Duet residency and Rimba Residence with little to no record, moreover a very welcome one and they sold like hot potatoes..

InP being around for so long and a DaiKor in msia property market, the public will be less skeptical on their capability..

Kinrara + InP + LRT = i would say BBB at the moment, until we see the actual pricing n concept..

cheers...
+Quote Post
jucl
post Dec 10 2012, 10:56 PM

Regular

QUOTE(twincharger07 @ Dec 10 2012, 10:47 PM)
i am not surprise they try to price > 500psft or 550psft.. InP will try to position themselves as "premium" developer, freeholdland, LRT close proximity and located in well known township like Kinrara...

same as SpSetia n MahSing, InP has a fan base n diehard supporters.. till now not sure which project had broke their record of "q-ing up for 12 nights" before launching..
Yeah they also have their die hard fan club. In fact many dato and datin is their hardcore supporter...
Their project at temasya glemarie queue was madness during launching..hehe
+Quote Post
AMINT
post Dec 10 2012, 11:03 PM

Look at all my stars!!

i think the most gila was temasya glenmarie. was told the ballot also can be sold for rm100k. dont quote me but that was what i was told
+Quote Post
Chris Chew
post Dec 10 2012, 11:18 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(twincharger07 @ Dec 10 2012, 10:54 PM)
the public are able to accept newbies like Duet residency and Rimba Residence with little to no record, moreover a very welcome one and they sold like hot potatoes..

InP being around for so long and a DaiKor in msia property market, the public will be less skeptical on their capability..

Kinrara + InP + LRT = i would say BBB at the moment, until we see the actual pricing n concept..

cheers...
RR early pricing was consider cheap, full furnished at RM 400-440 circa and only 238 units. DR sales only manage to move after the introduction of 10% discount.

Well, I'd still see the response should be good regardless of the facade and design. I&P is really reputable and delivered a fine quality houses.

I wish I could one of their house very soon. But hopefully landed.

+Quote Post
jucl
post Dec 10 2012, 11:24 PM

Regular

QUOTE(Chris Chew @ Dec 10 2012, 11:18 PM)
RR early pricing was consider cheap, full furnished at RM 400-440 circa and only 238 units. DR sales only manage to move after the introduction of 10% discount.

Well, I'd still see the response should be good regardless of the facade and design. I&P is really reputable and delivered a fine quality houses.

I wish I could one of their house very soon. But hopefully landed.
You can consider their landed at alam impian. Pentas value for money. Superlink at 250psf mana mau cari considering the quality and feature they offer..
+Quote Post
Chris Chew
post Dec 10 2012, 11:33 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(jucl @ Dec 10 2012, 11:24 PM)
You can consider their landed at alam impian. Pentas value for money. Superlink at 250psf mana mau cari considering the quality and feature they offer..
Haha. I think u dunno I am AI fansi and rates both I&P and TTDI very well at AI.

In fact, I had bought a DSTH from TTDI but had sold it due to free up my cap to buy this year.

I also interested with Temasya Glenmarie, though the price looks beyond me and sacrifice all my investments.

If I can get 85-90% loan, I sure buy Pentas 3 dy. 70% also dunno can loan a not. Sigh.

+Quote Post
twincharger07
post Dec 10 2012, 11:35 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(jucl @ Dec 10 2012, 11:24 PM)
dont play play.. ah chris kor landed his seeds everywhere.. brows.gif
what i bought he also got... but what he bought siu dai kenot fight with him... sweat.gif
one of the heavy weight in LYN.. brows.gif

This post has been edited by twincharger07: Dec 10 2012, 11:38 PM
+Quote Post
NLK
post Dec 10 2012, 11:48 PM

I&P BK5 Service Apartment price expected about RM600/aft with size from about 800sft. Confirmed anchor tenant Maybank, Harvey Norman, & Etc. Design more facade. Reference price for future Rimba Residence subsales.
+Quote Post
Chris Chew
post Dec 10 2012, 11:54 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(twincharger07 @ Dec 10 2012, 11:35 PM)
dont play play.. ah chris kor landed his seeds everywhere..  brows.gif
what i bought he also got... but what he bought siu dai kenot fight with him...  sweat.gif
one of the heavy weight in LYN..  brows.gif
If really as above, I no need come LYN cari jalan and kangtao. Already bring 2 air stewardess go Europe tour and count money in the bank. Sigh.

Pentas 3 also Tarak Lui beli. How to become heavyweight like jucl?

+Quote Post
twincharger07
post Dec 10 2012, 11:56 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(Chris Chew @ Dec 10 2012, 11:54 PM)
If really as above, I no need come LYN cari jalan and kangtao. Already bring 2 air stewardess go Europe tour and count money in the bank. Sigh.

Pentas 3 also Tarak Lui beli. How to become heavyweight like jucl?
i follow u cari makan... so inp service apartment can masuk or not... notworthy.gif
+Quote Post
HengEkHan
post Dec 10 2012, 11:56 PM

Getting Started

480k for a 800sft ? Top up until ~550k can get a decent landed in BK5 already ...
+Quote Post
Chris Chew
post Dec 10 2012, 11:58 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(NLK @ Dec 10 2012, 11:48 PM)
I&P BK5 Service Apartment price expected about RM600/aft with size from about 800sft. Confirmed anchor tenant Maybank, Harvey Norman, & Etc. Design more facade. Reference price for future Rimba Residence subsales.
Wow...

Terror nya I&P, not yet launch already confirm Maybank coming. See how bad is Sime Darby compare with I&P...

Fuiyuuu, RM 600 psf, ini lah baru benchmark for BK. BK landed already such pricing, I don't see why condos in BK should be far away, both located at same good location and benefit from KiDEX, LRT, road expansion, nearer to BJ and Jalil City is the catalyst so, no need shopping at Pyramid, lol.

+Quote Post
twincharger07
post Dec 11 2012, 12:01 AM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(HengEkHan @ Dec 10 2012, 11:56 PM)
480k for a 800sft ? Top up until ~550k can get a decent landed in BK5 already ...
traditional thinking yes.. but new gen sibeh like highrise... look at Rimba Residence, skypod n new condos in BJ..

there are pros n cons in both products.. not many ppl can pay the top up, older houses needs a lot of up front cost to rectify some of the run down parts.. also, most BK old houses are not true GnG unlike the later ones..

Added on December 11, 2012, 12:03 am
QUOTE(Chris Chew @ Dec 10 2012, 11:58 PM)
Wow...

Terror nya I&P, not yet launch already confirm Maybank coming. See how bad is Sime Darby compare with I&P...

Fuiyuuu, RM 600 psf, ini lah baru benchmark for BK. BK landed already such pricing, I don't see why condos in BK should be far away, both located at same good location and benefit from KiDEX, LRT, road expansion, nearer to BJ and Jalil City is the catalyst so, no need shopping at Pyramid, lol.
i know u r laughing very loud right now.. probably smiling while sleeping... brows.gif

This post has been edited by twincharger07: Dec 11 2012, 12:03 AM
+Quote Post
Chris Chew
post Dec 11 2012, 12:09 AM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(twincharger07 @ Dec 10 2012, 11:56 PM)
i follow u cari makan... so inp service apartment can masuk or not...  notworthy.gif
Tarak concrete info cannot comment yet.

RM 600 psf is above my limit budget for high rise investment. I prefer to gamble on below RM 500 psf.

Or else, we go I&P showroom and find out during launching day, if 1 hour 50% gone, then we get ready cheque, go back Zest call every agents standby, then, sapu 2 units of TZ as long as below RM 420 psf... Lol.

+Quote Post
HengEkHan
post Dec 11 2012, 12:12 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(twincharger07 @ Dec 11 2012, 12:01 AM)
traditional thinking yes.. but new gen sibeh like highrise... look at Rimba Residence, skypod n new condos in BJ..

there are pros n cons in both products.. not many ppl can pay the top up, older houses needs a lot of up front cost to rectify some of the run down parts.. also, most BK old houses are not true GnG unlike the later ones..

Added on December 11, 2012, 12:03 am

i know u r laughing very loud right now.. probably smiling while sleeping...  brows.gif
I know, I used to stay around Bandar Puchong Jaya, I'm aware of the status of those older BK5 houses. I personally see a landed in BK to have much more potential in the medium term capital appreciation since the gravity center shifted to Kinrara and Bukit Jalil area. Of course, I admit I'm a traditionalist and I'm biased to landed in the first place =)

That said, InP's service apartment needs to offer attractive concepts that attract these ppl and have proper maintenance to justify the 600psft benchmark.
+Quote Post
twincharger07
post Dec 11 2012, 12:18 AM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(Chris Chew @ Dec 11 2012, 12:09 AM)
Tarak concrete info cannot comment yet.

RM 600 psf is above my limit budget for high rise investment. I prefer to gamble on below RM 500 psf.

Or else, we go I&P showroom and find out during launching day, if 1 hour 50% gone, then we get ready cheque, go back Zest call every agents standby, then, sapu 2 units of TZ as long as below RM 420 psf... Lol.
lol.... nice plan...
+Quote Post
jucl
post Dec 11 2012, 12:18 AM

Regular

QUOTE(Chris Chew @ Dec 10 2012, 11:33 PM)
Haha. I think u dunno I am AI fansi and rates both I&P and TTDI very well at AI.

In fact, I had bought a DSTH from TTDI but had sold it due to free up my cap to buy this year.

I also interested with Temasya Glenmarie, though the price looks beyond me and sacrifice all my investments.

If I can get 85-90% loan, I sure buy Pentas 3 dy. 70% also dunno can loan a not. Sigh.
Err taikor, I kinda rrealize that you also quite active in ai thread. Juz pulling ur leg..keke But u guys are really sifu lah, spreading ur landed seed everywhere... I also want to spread but no more seeds....kekeke

Added on December 11, 2012, 12:22 am
QUOTE(twincharger07 @ Dec 10 2012, 11:35 PM)
dont play play.. ah chris kor landed his seeds everywhere..  brows.gif
what i bought he also got... but what he bought siu dai kenot fight with him...  sweat.gif
one of the heavy weight in LYN..  brows.gif
Haiseh, u also taikor mah..name also twincharger, not single but twin woh...so powerful...hehe Limpeh only featherweight must learn from u guys lah..hahaha

Added on December 11, 2012, 12:31 am600psf is kinda expensive for puchong. I got the feeling Puchong folks are still not use to high rise yet but near lrt is really interesting. At this price level people can opt to choose landed. Unless buy for own stay, otherwise rental game koyak lah especially if the bu is big. Your maintainence will kill you already...

This post has been edited by jucl: Dec 11 2012, 12:31 AM
+Quote Post
Chris Chew
post Dec 11 2012, 12:31 AM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(jucl @ Dec 11 2012, 12:18 AM)
Err taikor, I kinda  rrealize that you also quite active in ai thread. Juz pulling ur leg..keke But u guys are really sifu lah, spreading ur landed seed everywhere... I also want to spread but no more seeds....kekeke

Added on December 11, 2012, 12:22 am
Haiseh, u also taikor mah..name also twincharger, not single but twin woh...so powerful...hehe  Limpeh only featherweight  must learn from u guys lah..hahaha
Active at AI to find jalan only. Haha. I also no seed dy, gotta watch the market for the next 6 months at least.

Twin Kor? Don't pray pray... The most humble ever taikor ... He Twin Charge his speed of property buying and spreading seeds since 2007. So, he names Twincharger07.

Anything he bought at 2007 and onwards, if not 90% profit, already minimum 50% profit ....

+Quote Post
jeghui
post Dec 11 2012, 04:24 AM

Look at all my stars!!

already vested in the area. must spread my wings to other places.
+Quote Post
yunalesca
post Jan 8 2013, 08:38 PM

On my way

V@Bandar Kinrara
Service Apartment Phase 4D6C

Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image

+Quote Post
zachozoi
post Jan 8 2013, 09:34 PM

u come at the king, u best not miss

QUOTE(yunalesca @ Jan 8 2013, 11:38 AM)
V@Bandar Kinrara

design looks quite nice..
+Quote Post
mrPOTATO
post Jan 8 2013, 10:19 PM

Regular

The thing i hate abt I&P is they duno hw to design their commercial areas, access is bengkang-bengkok, wanna go in oso twist n turn. If they had done BK better, the commercials would have boomed better than BdrPuteri or PchJaya with spillover effects over the whole township.
+Quote Post
jj2themax
post Jan 8 2013, 11:30 PM

Getting Started

Has this launched yet?
Now bk no more land alrdy, have to build upwards...
+Quote Post
| KENZO |
post Jan 9 2013, 02:06 AM

Casual

QUOTE(yunalesca @ Jan 8 2013, 08:38 PM)
V@Bandar Kinrara

Oh my god, no wonder they price it tentatively at RM 600 psf onwards, it's quite nice and the color of facade quite impress me. If this launch soon Skypod habisss jorr. not to say Skyz.
+Quote Post
Ken211
post Jan 15 2013, 03:30 PM

Getting Started

Any update for this??

The price per sf??
+Quote Post
tunasandwich
post Jan 15 2013, 05:07 PM

Enthusiast

how much is it? looks interesting
+Quote Post
jj2themax
post Jan 15 2013, 07:17 PM

Getting Started

wait till after cny perhaps
+Quote Post
Chris Chew
post Jan 18 2013, 10:09 AM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(jj2themax @ Jan 15 2013, 07:17 PM)
wait till after cny  perhaps
Probably after CNY or after March ...

Interesting to see I&P build a service apartment here.

+Quote Post
jucl
post Jan 18 2013, 10:31 AM

Regular

QUOTE(Chris Chew @ Jan 18 2013, 10:09 AM)
Probably after CNY or after March ...

Interesting to see I&P build a service apartment here.
Taikor, what's your take, can invest ah assuming 600psf with bu of 1000sf? Buying for rental game since the area is quite close to lrt.

Anyway I am bit concern as inp dun have track record of building high rise. Their project in sri petaling was not doing very well. Sales less than 50%. BU was big, more than 1600sf somehow putting in direct competition with landed. Furthermore than brand it like apartment. Who on right mind is willing to part more than 600k for apartment??

Nonetheless since this project will integrate with commercial, I hope they can bring some vibrancy to the area and help to make rental more interesting.
+Quote Post
post Jan 18 2013, 11:27 AM

Look at all my stars!!

Seems like a better buy than DR if price is right.. hmm.gif

+Quote Post
yarusaru
post Jan 18 2013, 11:30 AM

Enthusiast

QUOTE(yunalesca @ Jan 8 2013, 08:38 PM)
V@Bandar Kinrara

exact location?
+Quote Post
mrPOTATO
post Jan 20 2013, 08:23 PM

Regular

There is some sort of showroom behind giant near completion. Is it for this project ?
+Quote Post
Sikit2JadiBukit
post Jan 21 2013, 01:57 AM

Persistent Investment

QUOTE(| KENZO | @ Jan 9 2013, 02:06 AM)
Oh my god, no wonder they price it tentatively at RM 600 psf onwards, it's quite nice and the color of facade quite impress me. If this launch soon Skypod habisss jorr. not to say Skyz.
Ya it looks gooding drool.gif
+Quote Post
Chris Chew
post Jan 21 2013, 03:26 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(jucl @ Jan 18 2013, 10:31 AM)
Taikor, what's your take, can invest ah assuming 600psf with bu of 1000sf? Buying for rental game since the area is quite close to lrt.

Anyway I am bit concern as inp dun have track record of building high rise. Their project in sri petaling was not doing very well. Sales less than 50%. BU was big, more than 1600sf somehow putting in direct competition with landed. Furthermore than brand it like apartment. Who on right mind is willing to part more than 600k for apartment??

Nonetheless since this project will integrate with commercial, I hope they can bring some vibrancy to the area and help to make rental more interesting.
Sit back and watch and pray.

If really RM 600 psf for a 1,000 sf unit, I would say very tough and very hard, esp for rental play and ROI is not decent enough if based on current market rental.

LRT is no longer the main catalyst since so many stations in Puchong. Summore, the nearest station would be STA 03 just next to Zest Point and if anything above RM 2,500 monthly rental, would swing to Zest for lower rental and offers a healthy profit for Zest early owners.

Zest current rental of partly furnished was btw RM 1.8k to 1.9k. Which already consider very good against today market.

Probably, this I&P version might be better deal for own stay n wait for cap appreciation. Lower density and much better or modern looking than the 8 Petaling. I rate this serie is much potential than the biggies in busy Sri Petaling, tats why it was a flopped.

+Quote Post
peri peri
post Jan 21 2013, 03:59 PM

i like hot hot chick

aiseh, rm600psft nowaday. very greedy
+Quote Post
jucl
post Jan 21 2013, 05:23 PM

Regular

QUOTE(Chris Chew @ Jan 21 2013, 03:26 PM)
Sit back and watch and pray.

If really RM 600 psf for a 1,000 sf unit, I would say very tough and very hard, esp for rental play and ROI is not decent enough if based on current market rental.

LRT is no longer the main catalyst since so many stations in Puchong. Summore, the nearest station would be STA 03 just next to Zest Point and if anything above RM 2,500 monthly rental, would swing to Zest for lower rental and offers a healthy profit for Zest early owners.

Zest current rental of partly furnished was btw RM 1.8k to 1.9k. Which already consider very good against today market.

Probably, this I&P version might be better deal for own stay n wait for cap appreciation. Lower density and much better or modern looking than the 8 Petaling. I rate this serie is much potential than the biggies in busy Sri Petaling, tats why it was a flopped.
like that manyak susah woh. If rental yield is low and you want to keep for capital appreciation, better target landed. For me if yield below 5% one have to be cafeful.
You may lose money as your loan interest is already 4%++
+Quote Post
UFO-ET
post Jan 21 2013, 06:00 PM

Look at all my stars!!

I wouldn't comment on the pricing, all I know is this service apt has the shortest distance to LRT Station among all - fr Bkt Jalil - Bdr Puteri (Bout 20 old and upcoming projects).
Facing East & West only, very near to the mosque also.

This post has been edited by UFO-ET: Jan 21 2013, 06:02 PM
+Quote Post
Chris Chew
post Jan 21 2013, 07:55 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(jucl @ Jan 21 2013, 05:23 PM)
like that manyak susah woh. If rental yield is low and you want to keep for capital appreciation, better target landed. For me if yield below 5% one have to be cafeful.
You may lose money as your loan interest is already 4%++
Definitely manyak susah if entry pricing is RM 600 psf. Its roughly 20% above prevailing market in Bdr Kinrara condos of Duet Resi and RR, and 35% above of The Zest, a completed subsales market.

4% ROI of RM 2.4k maybe do-able for f/f upon VP in 2016. Since Zest is breaching the abv RM 2k soon.

But 5% ROI for RM 3k rental per mth upon VP was quite tough.
+Quote Post
Chris Chew
post Jan 21 2013, 07:57 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(UFO-ET @ Jan 21 2013, 06:00 PM)
I wouldn't comment on the pricing, all I know is this service apt has the shortest distance to LRT Station among all - fr Bkt Jalil - Bdr Puteri (Bout 20 old and upcoming projects).
Facing East & West only, very near to the mosque also.
Wow. How short???

Shorter than KR2 to Station 1?

+Quote Post
UFO-ET
post Jan 21 2013, 08:13 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(Chris Chew @ Jan 21 2013, 07:57 PM)
Wow. How short???

Shorter than KR2 to Station 1?
I think about the same, KR2 could be nearer. i&p service apt has a bazaar in front.

Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image

This post has been edited by UFO-ET: Jan 21 2013, 08:16 PM
+Quote Post
Chris Chew
post Jan 21 2013, 09:04 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(UFO-ET @ Jan 21 2013, 08:13 PM)
I think about the same, KR2 could be nearer. i&p service apt has a bazaar in front.

Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image
Thanks for sharing.

After you post it up, it might be about the same. STATION 1 is just behind KR2, looks near or next to it, but if walking from Main Entrance, it have to walk a L Shape covered route, which I estimated at 250-300m or maybe lesser, am not sure.

I&P Serv apartments looks quite near too, depends on it's main entrance and whether any bridge / route directly in front of bazaar, to make the distance much shorter.

The master plan model photo you took, was really big comparison and far more nicer from actual Bandar Kinrara / BJ-Kinrara Highway like what we seen now, lolz.

+Quote Post
JustNobody
post Jan 21 2013, 10:26 PM

Enthusiast

Too near to lrt is no a good idea for stay, don't forget you still have noise from traffics as well...
+Quote Post
UFO-ET
post Jan 22 2013, 12:37 AM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(Chris Chew @ Jan 21 2013, 09:04 PM)
Thanks for sharing.

After you post it up, it might be about the same. STATION 1 is just behind KR2, looks near or next to it, but if walking from Main Entrance, it have to walk a L Shape covered route, which I estimated at 250-300m or maybe lesser,  am not sure.

I&P Serv apartments looks quite near too, depends on it's main entrance and whether any bridge / route directly in front of bazaar, to make the distance much shorter.

The master plan model photo you took, was really big comparison and far more nicer from actual Bandar Kinrara / BJ-Kinrara Highway like what we seen now, lolz.
Let's see this one, how Trinity fool their prospect buyers in Z Residence launching, the scaled model showed a very short distance between the building and proposed LRT, frankly it is too much!! Many who bought was thinking that they can walk to the LRT station in just 2 minutes! sweat.gif doh.gif

Attached Image

This post has been edited by UFO-ET: Jan 22 2013, 01:12 AM
+Quote Post
Chris Chew
post Jan 22 2013, 03:06 AM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(UFO-ET @ Jan 22 2013, 12:37 AM)
Let's see this one, how Trinity fool their prospect buyers in Z Residence launching, the scaled model showed a very short distance between the building and proposed LRT, frankly it is too much!! Many who bought was thinking that they can walk to the LRT station in just 2 minutes!  sweat.gif  doh.gif

Attached Image
Hahahaha, you took the point. When I was visiting their launched early last year, I was so surprised of the LRT Station scale model located directly in front of the main entrance / guard house, which I suppose it's merely more than 400-500 metres walk.

I really have no idea how many of ZR buyers fool by Trinity Group on this.

+Quote Post
twincharger07
post Jan 22 2013, 09:17 AM

Look at all my stars!!

Let's see this one, how Trinity fool their prospect buyers in Z Residence launching, the scaled model showed a very short distance between the building and proposed LRT, frankly it is too much!! Many who bought was thinking that they can walk to the LRT station in just 2 minutes!  sweat.gif  doh.gif

Attached Image
Trinity always kuacheong one,, same case with Zest,, tat time there was no stn03, so they predict nearest station is in front of Giant,, but on scale model, it was blardy near @@
+Quote Post
UFO-ET
post Jan 22 2013, 09:59 AM

Look at all my stars!!

If I am I&P, I will make it 500sf - 800sf, sell at RM600/sf
+Quote Post
ah_fui
post Jan 22 2013, 01:53 PM

technical potatoz

y small unit in puchong ?
+Quote Post
UFO-ET
post Jan 22 2013, 02:04 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(ah_fui @ Jan 22 2013, 01:53 PM)
y small unit in puchong ?
We need more "affordable" house, however we can't expect the developer which is a profit oriented organization to "minimize' their profit. The only solution for private land proprietor to cater for mkt needs is to build smaller hse.

This post has been edited by UFO-ET: Jan 22 2013, 02:05 PM
+Quote Post
natman
post Jan 22 2013, 02:56 PM

Regular

Attached Image
Bro UFO is that u the ah pek looking at the model house like not believing the guard house to the station drool.gif
+Quote Post
UFO-ET
post Jan 22 2013, 03:46 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(natman @ Jan 22 2013, 02:56 PM)
Bro UFO is that u the ah pek looking at the model house like not believing the guard house to the station  drool.gif
Ah Pek asked me "Bro UFO, tell me where is the large green lung next to the condo, I try to find find find at the site but couldn't locate it, only found Tamil school & light industry, where ah?" laugh.gif

+Quote Post
yeap99
post Jan 22 2013, 10:51 PM

On my way

Talk to the sales person of I&P today, the show unit will be ready after Chinese New Year and the much awaited service apartment will be officially launched in April 2013 at estimated price of RM500psf.
+Quote Post
Chris Chew
post Jan 22 2013, 10:56 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(yeap99 @ Jan 22 2013, 10:51 PM)
Talk to the sales person of I&P today, the show unit will be ready after Chinese New Year and the much awaited service apartment will be officially launched in April 2013 at estimated price of RM500psf.
Wow. Great info by u. Its RM 500 psf, much lower than said RM 600 psf and Skypod.

Any idea wat sizes available???

+Quote Post
The Jedi
post Jan 22 2013, 11:27 PM

On my way

The earlier post mentioned starting from 800sf. So BBB?
+Quote Post
yeap99
post Jan 23 2013, 05:16 PM

On my way

QUOTE(Chris Chew @ Jan 22 2013, 10:56 PM)
Wow. Great info by u. Its RM 500 psf, much lower than said RM 600 psf and Skypod.

Any idea wat sizes available???
Total 27 floors.
Built-up are 600, 1000, 1400 & 2000+ sq.
However, the only setback is: "the balcony is only available for 2000+sq units which are on 22nd floor and above".

The LRT station 4 is sit right opposite the entrance of retail shops. I heard a flyover will be built for pedestrian.

+Quote Post
UFO-ET
post Jan 23 2013, 06:58 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(yeap99 @ Jan 23 2013, 05:16 PM)
Total 27 floors.
However, the only setback is: "the balcony is only available for 2000+sq units which are on 22nd floor and above".

The LRT station 4 is sit right opposite the entrance of retail shops. I heard a flyover will be built for pedestrian.
600 & 1,000 sure sapu bersih
+Quote Post
post Jan 23 2013, 07:14 PM

Look at all my stars!!

Total 27 floors.

thumbup.gif

+Quote Post
am33r
post Jan 23 2013, 07:17 PM

Getting Started

Total 27 floors.

i heard that too rclxms.gif
+Quote Post
yeap99
post Jan 23 2013, 08:14 PM

On my way

QUOTE(UFO-ET @ Jan 23 2013, 06:58 PM)
600 & 1,000 sure sapu bersih
Agreed. I plan to get 1000sq also...haha
+Quote Post
twincharger07
post Jan 23 2013, 08:50 PM

Look at all my stars!!

Total 27 floors.

imho, whether not having balcony is a set back or not is very individual,, there r alot of new highrise comes without it like berjaya n ytl highrises,, i kinna agree not having balcony for small buildup as it increase usable space within the apartment,, also since its so close to lrt track n highway, mayb you might not b opening balcony door at all tongue.gif

but if u hav a highrise facing stunning view like green lung, having a balcony is not bad biggrin.gif

if 500psft, the 600 n 1000sqft units might b gone even before opening to public @@
+Quote Post
yeap99
post Jan 23 2013, 09:16 PM

On my way

QUOTE(twincharger07 @ Jan 23 2013, 08:50 PM)
imho, whether not having balcony is a set back or not is very individual,, there r alot of new highrise comes without it like berjaya n ytl highrises,, i kinna agree not having balcony for small buildup as it increase usable space within the apartment,, also since its so close to lrt track n highway, mayb you might not b opening balcony door at all tongue.gif

but if u hav a highrise facing stunning view like green lung, having a balcony is not bad biggrin.gif

if 500psft, the 600 n 1000sqft units might b gone even before opening to public @@
As far as I know, all the units will either be facing east or west only. So, just pick the unit a little higher and deeper would avoid such noises.
But don't expect any low entry since i&p don't offer any early bird discount, as informed
+Quote Post
Chris Chew
post Jan 24 2013, 02:24 AM

Look at all my stars!!

Total 27 floors.

Wow, quite a certain of big range from 600 , 1000, 1400 and shot up over 2000+ sq feet.

I think the 1000 sf would be move very well. That was the most wanted size of strata apartment in whole KV.

But the pricing of RM 500 psf is very tricky.

If I assume RM 500 psf was for smallest size, 600 sf, it translated to RM 300k price point and I deem it quite affordable and cheap compare to the market of higher density units. If this is the case, it would be a very very hot choice among investors or young buyers.

If I assume RM 500 psf was for the 1,000 sf, it translated to RM 500k net, which is quite a decent buy still as long as it is 3 bedrooms or 2 + 1 bedrooms. Without the balcony, it would gives an approx 100 sf space to the rooms, living hall or dry kitchen, which may looks equal to any The Zest, the nearest new condo as comparison with it's size after taken out the balcony size.

If I assume RM 500 psf was for the 1400 sf, it would be approx RM 700k net which the absolute price point is not cheap but based on even this size have no balcony, it should be very practical layout with spacious design.

If I assume RM 500 psf was for the 2,000+ sf, it would be approx min RM 1mil onwards ... a luxury of living for those who opt a condo instead of landed in Bdr Kinrara. It would be very expensive no matter the absolute price point or pricing per sq foot. I think the pricing for this size should be lower a bit.

A flyover of pedestrian is a must if they have to make a proper help to the V @ Bdr Kinrara residents or investors who rent out the unit. It would make the LRT station walkable within short distance, rather than go a long way to the older and next pedestrian bridge and U-Turn back to LRT station in hot sun next to the dangerous highway.

+Quote Post
flippingvalet
post Jan 24 2013, 08:56 AM

Judging from the location n pictures, 500psf sounds reasonable.

I hope no more queuing overnight..and all public unit will go on balloting
+Quote Post
Chris Chew
post Mar 17 2013, 12:32 AM

Look at all my stars!!

So quiet?
+Quote Post
twincharger07
post Mar 17 2013, 12:39 AM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(Chris Chew @ Mar 17 2013, 12:32 AM)
So quiet?
waiting for ur update gua.. lolzzz
+Quote Post
Chris Chew
post Mar 17 2013, 01:10 AM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(twincharger07 @ Mar 17 2013, 12:39 AM)
waiting for ur update gua.. lolzzz
I almost had forget this project for the entire 2 months until someone mentioned The Skyz project in Skypod forum.

LOL~!

+Quote Post
alwyn75
post Mar 17 2013, 01:58 AM

Getting Started

Today i heard from an agent, who has worked for 13 years in bdr kinrara, saying that it is risky to purchase this apartment unless you got strong holding power. He gives me an example, most of the The Zert's Owners have been suffered not able to rent out to local people and force to rent their units for Nigerian and this causes value to drop...do you agreed to him?
+Quote Post
twincharger07
post Mar 17 2013, 02:17 AM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(alwyn75 @ Mar 17 2013, 01:58 AM)
Today i heard from an agent, who has worked for 13 years in bdr kinrara, saying that it is risky to purchase this apartment unless you got strong holding power. He gives me an example, most of the The Zert's Owners have been suffered not able to rent out to local people and force to rent their units for Nigerian and this causes value to drop...do you agreed to him?
the amount of PH has been reduced greatly in Zest.. i rented out to locals, so as many other owners... Zest value still pretty strong.. +- 500k

but i do agree holding power is crucial during this challenging period..

This post has been edited by twincharger07: Mar 17 2013, 02:20 AM
+Quote Post
sheanhung
post Mar 17 2013, 03:07 AM

Casual

Total 27 floors.

Where should we hang washed clothes without balcony? =.=
+Quote Post
twincharger07
post Mar 17 2013, 03:20 AM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(sheanhung @ Mar 17 2013, 03:07 AM)
lolzzz.... there are already plenty of condos without balcony... for example YTL and Berjaya condos in Sentul and Bukit Jalil.. Saffron, Tamarind, Savanna, Covillea, Green Avenue, KM1..

even IOI is adpoting the "no balcony" layout with their Skypod..

The yard is supposed to be used for laundry and we shouldnt hang clothes at the balcony, but i think some converted the yard into kitchen extension.. well, typical malaysian style is pretty hard to change.. laugh.gif

+Quote Post
sheanhung
post Mar 17 2013, 03:24 AM

Casual

QUOTE(twincharger07 @ Mar 17 2013, 03:20 AM)
lolzzz.... there are already plenty of condos without balcony... for example YTL and Berjaya condos in Sentul and Bukit Jalil.. Saffron, Tamarind, Savanna, Covillea, Green Avenue, KM1..

even IOI is adpoting the "no balcony" layout with their Skypod..

The yard is supposed to be used for laundry and we shouldnt hang clothes at the balcony, but i think some converted the yard into kitchen extension..  well, typical malaysian style is pretty hard to change..  laugh.gif
Becoz I scare my cloths still smelly if use dryer only. Must let wind and sun to filter the smell. doh.gif
+Quote Post
twincharger07
post Mar 17 2013, 03:32 AM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(sheanhung @ Mar 17 2013, 03:24 AM)
Becoz I scare my cloths still smelly if use dryer only. Must let wind and sun to filter the smell.  doh.gif
some use dryer, but i hate to use that as it will damage certain clothes...

else choose a unit with the yard facing outwards.. or install an exhaust fan at the yard to allow better air circulation..

when i was working in oversea, my studio toilet has a "dry air" function and i hang my clothes in the toilet. It gets dry pretty fast and doesnt damage my baju.. lolzzz..

or as recommended by our tv commercial, "gunakan lah TOP" .. lolzz..
+Quote Post
ah_fui
post Mar 17 2013, 05:25 PM

technical potatoz

once the lrt completion will bring up the valu.
+Quote Post
lOvEbItE
post Mar 22 2013, 04:21 PM

Casual

any idea when is it going to launch?
+Quote Post
Dzirhans
post Mar 22 2013, 05:25 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(lOvEbItE @ Mar 22 2013, 04:21 PM)
any idea when is it going to launch?
The launching which was scheduled on 10/04 has been deferred to May.

Price as mentioned by SA 550-600psf.

+Quote Post
Chris Chew
post Mar 24 2013, 03:27 AM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(Dzirhans @ Mar 22 2013, 05:25 PM)
The launching which was scheduled on 10/04 has been deferred to May.

Price as mentioned by SA 550-600psf.
I think we only know the exact pricing 2 days before it launches.

Few months back, indicated RM 650 psf

1-2 months back, indicated RM 500 psf onwards and would be launch at April 2013.

Now, indicated RM 550-600 psf and changed to May 2013.

+Quote Post
Neoh1979
post Mar 24 2013, 03:08 PM

Enthusiast

GE coming....not a good time to launch smile.gif
Good location though
+Quote Post
liam_emmet
post Mar 24 2013, 11:41 PM

Regular

QUOTE(sheanhung @ Mar 17 2013, 04:07 AM)
and some developer prefer not to have balcony due to the 'ugly' sight of it. but no choice, not all comes with balcony. need to use dryer, but any electrical equipment that generate heat need to pay a lot for the electricity.. lol

or bring to dobi la.. i did that for the past 5 years..lol
+Quote Post
sheanhung
post Mar 25 2013, 12:27 AM

Casual

QUOTE(liam_emmet @ Mar 24 2013, 11:41 PM)
and some developer prefer not to have balcony due to the 'ugly' sight of it. but no choice, not all comes with balcony. need to use dryer, but any electrical equipment that generate heat need to pay a lot for the electricity.. lol

or bring to dobi la.. i did that for the past 5 years..lol
I used to do that, but found my clothes still got detergent smell, and sometimes got weird smell too.
+Quote Post
Chris Chew
post Mar 25 2013, 10:01 AM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(sheanhung @ Mar 25 2013, 12:27 AM)
I used to do that, but found my clothes still got detergent smell, and sometimes got weird smell too.
I think I always prefer with balcony due to this reason, the most conventional / practical way.

+Quote Post
liam_emmet
post Mar 25 2013, 12:38 PM

Regular

QUOTE(Chris Chew @ Mar 25 2013, 11:01 AM)
I think I always prefer with balcony due to this reason, the most conventional / practical way.
yea indeed..but sometimes choices are limited with the sky high property prices. i also vested a unit without balcony..sighh, my concern is the same with u guys
+Quote Post
Chris Chew
post Mar 25 2013, 09:43 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(liam_emmet @ Mar 25 2013, 12:38 PM)
yea indeed..but sometimes choices are limited with the sky high property prices. i also vested a unit without balcony..sighh, my concern is the same with u guys
Yes, when KV population really increase by certain amount and prices really go sky in coming years or nearest decade to come, we would see, most apartments build were, small size without balcony to extend the space and every corner to create much more room for usage.

We would no longer see a 120 sq feet apartment with 3+1 bedrooms, probably 4+1 bedrooms without balcony, or majority 600-800 sq feet apartment without balcony and with 2+1 bedrooms.

Extensive apartment like those in Bangkok and HK, not much facilities were given in the low density and small land size of compound, but only a simle gated and guarded, more greenery and better environment with less gates and entry compounds.

+Quote Post
liam_emmet
post Mar 25 2013, 10:34 PM

Regular

QUOTE(Chris Chew @ Mar 25 2013, 10:43 PM)
Yes, when KV population really increase by certain amount and prices really go sky in coming years or nearest decade to come, we would see, most apartments build were, small size without balcony to extend the space and every corner to create much more room for usage.

We would no longer see a 120 sq feet apartment with 3+1 bedrooms, probably 4+1 bedrooms without balcony, or majority 600-800 sq feet apartment without balcony and with 2+1 bedrooms.

Extensive apartment like those in Bangkok and HK, not much facilities were given in the low density and small land size of compound, but only a simle gated and guarded, more greenery and better environment with less gates and entry compounds.
could not agree more
+Quote Post
yeap99
post Apr 7 2013, 10:47 PM

On my way

Any update on launching date n price?
+Quote Post
AnimeAsia
post Apr 9 2013, 10:38 PM

Casual

Only today I realised there's V @ Bandar Kinrara. Should I wait for this or just go ahead with KM1 East? rclxub.gif
I guess it's more of whether I want to live in an atas environment or not-so-atas environment.

This post has been edited by AnimeAsia: Apr 9 2013, 10:58 PM
+Quote Post
Chris Chew
post Apr 10 2013, 01:42 AM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(AnimeAsia @ Apr 9 2013, 10:38 PM)
Only today I realised there's V @ Bandar Kinrara. Should I wait for this or just go ahead with KM1 East?  rclxub.gif
I guess it's more of whether I want to live in an atas environment or not-so-atas environment.
Wow, bro ... you buy for own stay or investment ?

KM 1 East ( luxury scale condo in BJ with all huge sizes ) vs V @ Bdr Kinrara ( A medium high end living service apartment with small plot of land ) ...

I doubt the price is same, so ... Depends on your needs bro ...

+Quote Post
AnimeAsia
post Apr 10 2013, 09:39 AM

Casual

QUOTE(Chris Chew @ Apr 10 2013, 01:42 AM)
Wow, bro ... you buy for own stay or investment ?

KM 1 East ( luxury scale condo in BJ with all huge sizes ) vs V @ Bdr Kinrara ( A medium high end living service apartment with small plot of land ) ...

I doubt the price is same, so ... Depends on your needs bro ...

Buy for own stay. If I got extra bullet, I don't mind to buy V @ Bandar Kinrara for investment. Wondering will those banglas work at Giant start to bastardize the service apartment. If they do, then gone case, the property value will drop...
+Quote Post
jagjag
post Apr 23 2013, 05:26 PM

Getting Started

Any update in this project ???
+Quote Post
accetera
post Apr 23 2013, 05:42 PM

Ambassador of Housing

QUOTE(jagjag @ Apr 23 2013, 05:26 PM)
Any update in this project ???
Came out in newspaper just a fews day ago... is called Kinrara8
+Quote Post
UFO-ET
post Apr 23 2013, 05:55 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(accetera @ Apr 23 2013, 05:42 PM)
Wah 8 Petaling already fail, now use it again?
Better use "Huat Tua Cai Residence" rclxms.gif
+Quote Post
accetera
post Apr 23 2013, 06:01 PM

Ambassador of Housing

Name it UBAH Residence... surely will become damm laku
+Quote Post
jehutyz
post Apr 23 2013, 06:20 PM

Regular

Yup saw the ads on yesterday The Star paper.

Attached Image

This post has been edited by jehutyz: Apr 23 2013, 06:22 PM
User is online!Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
great2bcool
post Apr 23 2013, 09:37 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(UFO-ET @ Apr 23 2013, 06:55 PM)
Wah 8 Petaling already fail, now use it again?
Better use "Huat Tua Cai Residence"  rclxms.gif
Hi bro UFO et, mind sharing why 8 petaling is a failure?
+Quote Post
cloner
post Apr 23 2013, 11:10 PM

Regular

Any taikor got tali tali kah? xiu dei got intention to take one biji..
+Quote Post
Chris Chew
post Apr 24 2013, 12:03 AM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(cloner @ Apr 23 2013, 11:10 PM)
Any taikor got tali tali kah? xiu dei got intention to take one biji..
Wah, cloner kor, almost whole Kinrara u also got one biji ah? Or stretch to as far as Bukit Serdang also got tanam one biji?

+Quote Post
Chris Chew
post Apr 24 2013, 12:12 AM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(great2bcool @ Apr 23 2013, 09:37 PM)
Hi bro UFO et, mind sharing why 8 petaling is a failure?
Probably, the location and exact land purpose doesn't suit the development while the pricing is no cheap, but the facade is really classic in terms of old school.

However, I think 8 Kinrara would be very much much improved product and something at least, in my opinion, is modern facade.

+Quote Post
cloner
post Apr 24 2013, 01:06 AM

Regular

QUOTE(Chris Chew @ Apr 24 2013, 12:03 AM)
Wah, cloner kor, almost whole Kinrara u also got one biji ah? Or stretch to as far as Bukit Serdang also got tanam one biji?
Chris taiko... im very paiseh leh.. i only have 1,2 biji only.. wan add one more mah... can intro intro to xiu dai onot.. really plan to grab 1 biji here leh..

btw.. bkt serdang to me is near leh.. nod.gif
+Quote Post
Chris Chew
post Apr 24 2013, 01:21 AM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(cloner @ Apr 24 2013, 01:06 AM)
Chris taiko... im very paiseh leh.. i only have 1,2 biji only.. wan add one more mah... can intro intro to xiu dai onot.. really plan to grab 1 biji here leh..

btw.. bkt serdang to me is near leh..  nod.gif
So humble ...

8 Kinrara good ah? Scare the price lagi bagus ...

Haha, no worry, I think for I&P's high rise, able to buy via launching mode instead of balloting or insider ...

+Quote Post
cloner
post Apr 24 2013, 01:52 AM

Regular

true oso.. psf sibeh high..
+Quote Post
jagjag
post Apr 24 2013, 11:17 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(accetera @ Apr 23 2013, 05:42 PM)
OIC..no wonder i try to look for Kinrara8 but get caught confuse with this V...now i understood..
+Quote Post
dhiyaqistina
post May 10 2013, 10:44 AM

QUOTE(jagjag @ Apr 24 2013, 11:17 AM)
OIC..no wonder i try to look for Kinrara8 but get caught confuse with this V...now i understood..
+Quote Post
Chris Chew
post May 21 2013, 01:28 AM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(dhiyaqistina @ May 10 2013, 10:44 AM)

BUMP UP!~

+Quote Post
UFO-ET
post May 21 2013, 01:52 AM

Look at all my stars!!

If not mistaken, 8 Kinrara offers 6xxsf, 8xxsf, 10xxsf, 12xxsf, 18xxsf, 22xxsf, 6 sizes, 6xxsf only has 42 units.
I am predicting yes project will not reach 50% in 1st mth.
The boulevard type of business retail lot sure fail. I&P shd hv build another block of service apt on the same land.
My advice, dun buy

This post has been edited by UFO-ET: May 21 2013, 01:54 AM
+Quote Post
natman
post May 21 2013, 01:56 AM

Regular

QUOTE(UFO-ET @ May 21 2013, 01:52 AM)
If not mistaken, 8 Kinrara offers 6xxsf, 8xxsf, 10xxsf, 12xxsf, 18xxsf, 22xxsf, 6 sizes, 6xxsf only has 42 units.
I am predicting yes project will not reach 50% in 1st mth. I&
The boulevard type of business retail lot sure fail. I&P shd hv build another block of service apt on the same land.
My advice, dun buy
I&P not selling their business retail lot. So their selling point is direct link to LRT only
+Quote Post
UFO-ET
post May 21 2013, 02:41 AM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(natman @ May 21 2013, 01:56 AM)
I&P not selling their business retail lot. So their selling point is direct link to LRT only
I know that, and I think whether I&P sell or not, the end result is the same
+Quote Post
Sikit2JadiBukit
post May 21 2013, 02:44 AM

Persistent Investment

QUOTE(natman @ May 21 2013, 01:56 AM)
direct!! how much the SA?
+Quote Post
Chris Chew
post May 21 2013, 02:50 AM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(UFO-ET @ May 21 2013, 01:52 AM)
I am predicting yes project will not reach 50% in 1st mth.
My advice, dun buy
Earlier I am predicting the project might be not so tempted due to I&P would not offer early bird discount and high price point of highrise but adamant they can sell well for smaller sizes of 600+ till 1000+ and might only need 50% within 2 weeks and slowly fill in thereafter.

I would re-predict again once they announce the confirm pricing and honestly the performance of high pricing Kasih @ Glenmarie of 70%++ sales on the first few days made me feel that I&P is not going to lower down for this Kinrara 8 and they have their own supporters.

+Quote Post
UFO-ET
post May 21 2013, 02:58 AM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(Chris Chew @ May 21 2013, 02:50 AM)
Earlier I am predicting the project might be not so tempted due to I&P would not offer early bird discount and high price point of highrise but adamant they can sell well for smaller sizes of 600+ till 1000+ and might only need 50% within 2 weeks and slowly fill in thereafter.

I would re-predict again once they announce the confirm pricing and honestly the performance of high pricing Kasih @ Glenmarie of 70%++ sales on the first few days made me feel that I&P is not going to lower down for this Kinrara 8 and they have their own supporters.
I&P dun understand the mkt needs. sweat.gif
+Quote Post
Chris Chew
post May 21 2013, 03:17 AM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(UFO-ET @ May 21 2013, 02:58 AM)
I&P dun understand the mkt needs. sweat.gif
Haha, I think they are too classic and narrow thinking.

If they understand what market needs, I think I had been their customer for 2-3 times since few years back.

+Quote Post
natman
post May 21 2013, 08:43 AM

Regular

QUOTE(Chris Chew @ May 21 2013, 02:50 AM)

Was told by staff @ mid valley prop show, around 550-650 not confirm yet smile.gif
+Quote Post
UFO-ET
post May 21 2013, 09:32 AM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(Chris Chew @ May 21 2013, 03:17 AM)
Haha, I think they are too classic and narrow thinking.

If they understand what market needs, I think I had been their customer for 2-3 times since few years back.
Taikor, I&P helps a lot of buyers become millionaire too, they received the award fr The Edge (2011) as the top achiever in property gain (project in Bdr Kinrara - Desiran), house appreciates 100%.
I always has this thinking....
I&P is like a car maker, all her competitors are producing 2.0 stylish car and selling RM100K (assume), while I&P keeps producing 2.5 Proton Perdana but selling 50K, and using a much better quality engine than her competitor.
If I&P can match the competitor's design, they can sell at least 100K or more, her car is equipped with much better engine.
p/s : engine = location / building quality

This post has been edited by UFO-ET: May 21 2013, 09:33 AM
+Quote Post
babana
post May 21 2013, 10:29 AM

too old; do not want

got tired waiting for official information n decided to call up i&p's sales office this morn. spoke to a sales agent and was given the similar info chris taikor spoke abt earlier. total 35 floors, with the first few floors being retail units. 44 units of studios available (632 sqf), following by 3r 2b (1,070 and 1,250 sqf) and "premium" large sized units (1,800 sqf, 2,200 sqf and 2,400 sqf units). RM2k increase per floor, with min price of RM600 psf onwards doh.gif

so yea...assuming the most conservative scenario - if i get the lowest floor 632 sqf studio unit at RM380k, with 90% MOF and 40-year loan (yes, u read right...40 yrs!), mthly repayment would amount to RM1,500++, excl maintenance fees. a decent calculation for a RM400k studio unit, 90% MOF and 30-year loan would mean total repayments would be around RM1,800++, excl maintenance fees. in comparison, setia walk's 845 sqf 1+1 bedder's rent is going for RM1.5k only (sos cili: http://www.iproperty.com.my/propertylistin...minium_ForRent). disclaimer: am not vested in setia walk...lol

assuming taikors are taking 70% MOF for 30 yrs, mtnhly loan repayments only would amt to RM1,400+ already, excl maintenance. imho, i&p's starting to get greedy after the response of kaseh. was hoping that it'll be around RM500 psf for rental play to be do-able but doesnt seem to be frm the looks of it. sigh...another awesome location that i'll prolly be overlooking due to pricing...
+Quote Post
natman
post May 21 2013, 10:36 AM

Regular

QUOTE(babana @ May 21 2013, 10:29 AM)
got tired waiting for official information n decided to call up i&p's sales office this morn. spoke to a sales agent and was given the similar info chris taikor spoke abt earlier. total 35 floors, with the first few floors being retail units. 44 units of studios available (632 sqf), following by 3r 2b (1,070 and 1,250 sqf) and "premium" large sized units (1,800 sqf, 2,200 sqf and 2,400 sqf units). RM2k increase per floor, with min price of RM600 psf onwards  doh.gif

so yea...assuming the most conservative scenario - if i get the lowest floor 632 sqf studio unit at RM380k, with 90% MOF and 40-year loan (yes, u read right...40 yrs!), mthly repayment would amount to RM1,500++, excl maintenance fees. a decent calculation for a RM400k studio unit, 90% MOF and 30-year loan would mean total repayments would be around RM1,800++, excl maintenance fees. in comparison, setia walk's 845 sqf 1+1 bedder's rent is going for RM1.5k only (sos cili: http://www.iproperty.com.my/propertylistin...minium_ForRent). disclaimer: am not vested in setia walk...lol

assuming taikors are taking 70% MOF for 30 yrs, mtnhly loan repayments only would amt to RM1,400+ already, excl maintenance. imho, i&p's starting to get greedy after the response of kaseh. was hoping that it'll be around RM500 psf for rental play to be do-able but doesnt seem to be frm the looks of it. sigh...another awesome location that i'll prolly be overlooking due to pricing...
Thanks for the info
+Quote Post
tnang
post Jun 8 2013, 11:19 AM

Casual

Today paper 417888 - 1699888,

if 632sqf mean 660+psf

Can go? any taikor?
+Quote Post
UFO-ET
post Jun 8 2013, 11:53 AM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(tnang @ Jun 8 2013, 11:19 AM)

if 632sqf mean 660+psf

Can go? any taikor?
>400K?
+Quote Post
kochin
post Jun 8 2013, 01:06 PM

I just hope I do!

QUOTE(UFO-ET @ Jun 8 2013, 11:53 AM)
>400K?
Apa review boss?
Paper did state drom abt 400k onwards
+Quote Post
UFO-ET
post Jun 8 2013, 01:17 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(kochin @ Jun 8 2013, 01:06 PM)
Apa review boss?
Paper did state drom abt 400k onwards
Skip
+Quote Post
nkhong
post Jun 8 2013, 02:09 PM

Look at all my stars!!

Zest owners should be smiling or maybe laughing now!! smile.gif
+Quote Post
UFO-ET
post Jun 8 2013, 02:25 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(nkhong @ Jun 8 2013, 02:09 PM)
Zest owners should be smiling or maybe laughing now!! smile.gif
I think Covillea owner is having party now
+Quote Post
natman
post Jun 8 2013, 02:49 PM

Regular

QUOTE(UFO-ET @ Jun 8 2013, 01:17 PM)
Skip
Price is 620-650 psf can consider?
+Quote Post
SpeechLess11
post Jun 8 2013, 04:13 PM

Casual

another no-go project...so hard to get first property....
+Quote Post
Dzirhans
post Jun 8 2013, 04:27 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(tnang @ Jun 8 2013, 11:19 AM)

if 632sqf mean 660+psf

Can go? any taikor?
hmm did call InP, 632sqft @ 417,888

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
+Quote Post
Mikken
post Jun 8 2013, 05:27 PM

#

QUOTE(Dzirhans @ Jun 8 2013, 05:27 PM)
With lots of freebies and rebates, don't be surprised if fully sold a few more months later
+Quote Post
natman
post Jun 8 2013, 05:33 PM

Regular

QUOTE(Mikken @ Jun 8 2013, 05:27 PM)
With lots of freebies and rebates, don't be surprised if fully sold a few more months later
What are the freebies & rebates ? thanks
+Quote Post
Chris Chew
post Jun 8 2013, 06:13 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(Mikken @ Jun 8 2013, 05:27 PM)
Wow, sure ah bro?

I&P will give rebates? When I inquire last time, was told, there is no rebate or even furnishing.

+Quote Post
kochin
post Jun 8 2013, 06:23 PM

I just hope I do!

InP super kiam siap developer. Usually no freebies from them. Not even free food during their launches. Very hard for fatty like myself to cari makan. Sigh.
+Quote Post
Mikken
post Jun 8 2013, 06:28 PM

#

QUOTE(Chris Chew @ Jun 8 2013, 07:13 PM)
Wow, sure ah bro?

I&P will give rebates? When I inquire last time, was told, there is no rebate or even furnishing.
No freebies and rebates how to move the units at 600 psf?

+Quote Post
kochin
post Jun 8 2013, 06:30 PM

I just hope I do!

QUOTE(Mikken @ Jun 8 2013, 06:28 PM)
Did skypod offer freebies?
+Quote Post
Chris Chew
post Jun 8 2013, 06:44 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(Mikken @ Jun 8 2013, 06:28 PM)
I&P mah bro.

Can move one. Maybe slowly lo. But I predict 50% sales upon first week.

Big sizes maybe hard to move at RM 600 psf.

But if we look into their recently launch of Kasih Glenmarie, they able to get 70% sales at first week and the price is a lot higher than this too. Even the big sizes sold a lot although smaller sizes are availble.

+Quote Post
Mikken
post Jun 8 2013, 06:47 PM

#

QUOTE(Chris Chew @ Jun 8 2013, 07:44 PM)
I&P mah bro.

Can move one. Maybe slowly lo. But I predict 50% sales upon first week.

Big sizes maybe hard to move at RM 600 psf.

But if we look into their recently launch of Kasih Glenmarie, they able to get 70% sales at first week and the price is a lot higher than this too. Even the big sizes sold a lot although smaller sizes are availble.
50% by first week, quite bullish. This make Rimba like a very good buy. The Zest at 450 psf now also seem cheap
+Quote Post
Chris Chew
post Jun 8 2013, 06:53 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(Mikken @ Jun 8 2013, 06:47 PM)
50% by first week, quite bullish. This make Rimba like a very good buy. The Zest at 450 psf now also seem cheap
When I know the pricing of their low rise condo at Glenmarie, I thought the same too and I predict it took at least a month to reach 50% sales but the performance made me wrong.

I&P sure got their own affluent fansi. Let's see. Hahaha.

If it move well expectation, then we can claim The Zest at RM 450 psf is very cheap and then Rimba would be a good buy.

+Quote Post
nkhong
post Jun 8 2013, 10:44 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(UFO-ET @ Jun 8 2013, 02:25 PM)
I think Covillea owner is having party now
Partying now rclxm9.gif crying later oversupply cry.gif ...
+Quote Post
Sikit2JadiBukit
post Jun 8 2013, 10:49 PM

Persistent Investment

QUOTE(Dzirhans @ Jun 8 2013, 04:27 PM)

QUOTE(tnang @ Jun 8 2013 @  11:19 AM)

if 632sqf mean 660+psf
so expensive!! shocking.gif
+Quote Post
UFO-ET
post Jun 8 2013, 11:35 PM

Look at all my stars!!

[quote=Sikit2JadiBukit,Jun 8 2013, 10:49 PM]

[/quote]

so expensive!! shocking.gif

[/quote]
When Malton launch their Bkt Jalil service apt at RM900/sf, many will say "Wah Kinrara 8 untunglah!!"
+Quote Post
Chris Chew
post Jun 9 2013, 05:30 AM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(UFO-ET @ Jun 8 2013, 11:35 PM)
When Malton launch their Bkt Jalil service apt at RM900/sf, many will say "Wah Kinrara 8 untunglah!!"
rclxms.gif

Haha, you got the point too.

Very possible Malton will launch it higher at RM 900 psf if not RM 800 psf as was told by some insider ...

+Quote Post
Cocoon
post Jun 9 2013, 09:16 AM

Casual

QUOTE(Chris Chew @ Jun 9 2013, 05:30 AM)
rclxms.gif

Haha, you got the point too.

Very possible Malton will launch it higher at RM 900 psf  if not RM 800 psf as was told by some insider ...
I bet entry price is rm1000 Psf
+Quote Post
UFO-ET
post Jun 9 2013, 10:35 AM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(Cocoon @ Jun 9 2013, 09:16 AM)
Many blocks, thus not likely the 1st block sell 1000/sf
+Quote Post
JustNobody
post Jun 9 2013, 11:25 AM

Enthusiast

Somehow the told indicative price would be 650 pfs. But the maintenance fee is kind of scary... 35 cents including sinking fund... not sure true or not..
+Quote Post
UFO-ET
post Jun 9 2013, 11:32 AM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(JustNobody @ Jun 9 2013, 11:25 AM)
Somehow the told indicative price would be 650 pfs. But the maintenance fee is kind of scary... 35 cents including sinking fund... not sure true or not..
650-680 is Ho Hup indicative price (on the same land). Not likely will happen now
+Quote Post
puchongite
post Jun 9 2013, 12:56 PM

Look at all my stars!!

Are you guys talking about One jalil city now ? Are they selling anything now ? When will be the nearest time that they have something to sell ?
+Quote Post
accetera
post Jun 10 2013, 10:29 PM

Ambassador of Housing

I&P banging on highrise now... cehh!!

ANother one in Bandar Baru Seri Petaling and Alam Damai.
+Quote Post
natman
post Jun 10 2013, 10:42 PM

Regular

QUOTE(accetera @ Jun 10 2013, 10:29 PM)
I&P banging on highrise now... cehh!!

ANother one in Bandar Baru Seri Petaling and Alam Damai.
another in sri petaling ? isit crossing to oug side ?

+Quote Post
Chris Chew
post Jun 10 2013, 10:48 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(Cocoon @ Jun 9 2013, 09:16 AM)
I bet RM 800 psf onwards and gradually increase to over 1000 psf ...

+Quote Post
Chris Chew
post Jun 10 2013, 10:49 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(puchongite @ Jun 9 2013, 12:56 PM)
Are you guys talking about One jalil city now ? Are they selling anything now ? When will be the nearest time that they have something to sell ?
Yes, we're talking about Jalil City. Was told Malton service apartment would be 2014.

+Quote Post
puchongite
post Jun 10 2013, 11:31 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(Chris Chew @ Jun 10 2013, 10:49 PM)
Yes, we're talking about Jalil City. Was told Malton service apartment would be 2014.
Thanks Chris.

What are they selling in the mean time ? Are they selling anything now ?
+Quote Post
Chris Chew
post Jun 10 2013, 11:39 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(puchongite @ Jun 10 2013, 11:31 PM)
Thanks Chris.

What are they selling in the mean time ? Are they selling anything now ?
No. Malton yet to starts to sell anything in their Jalil Coty except Ho Hup's Aurora shop office had been fully sold. I have no idea whether Ho Hup has next launch for their mini part of Jalil City. Cocoon kor would have more idea bcz I didnt korek much info of it lately.

+Quote Post
raja lau
post Jun 11 2013, 10:07 AM

Casual

QUOTE(Dzirhans @ Jun 8 2013, 04:27 PM)
wt........................................ shocking.gif shocking.gif rclxub.gif rclxub.gif
may i know got how many units in total?
+Quote Post
Adorable
post Jun 11 2013, 10:12 AM

Getting Started

Where is the exact location?
+Quote Post
ted_tan18
post Jun 22 2013, 10:43 AM

Getting Started

So the 1100sqft = RM700K above?? CAn meh?

This post has been edited by ted_tan18: Jun 22 2013, 10:43 AM
+Quote Post
UFO-ET
post Jun 22 2013, 01:59 PM

Look at all my stars!!

Fr my observation, sad to say that housing price has gone up so much in recent years, for those who want to buy new property in CBD areas, be prepared that the selling price is definitely above yr expectation, the main issue is "scarcity", we may choose not to buy but we can't stop other people fr buying. When land (in prime areas) become scarce, the price can be ridiculas, no right or wrong, for instant :-
In Location A,
Land bank reserved index = 100%, Selling price house B = RM100
Index = 75%, price = RM130
Index = 50%, price = RM180
Index = 30%, price = RM250
Index = 10%, price = RM500 or more
When land bank is reducing, the price is increasing in accelerate speed. Bdr Kinrara land reserved index is reaching the remaining 10% now (price at the peak in Kinrara Zone)

This post has been edited by UFO-ET: Jun 22 2013, 02:00 PM
+Quote Post
natman
post Jun 22 2013, 04:10 PM

Regular

QUOTE(UFO-ET @ Jun 22 2013, 01:59 PM)
Fr my observation, sad to say that housing price has gone up so much in recent years, for those who want to buy new property in CBD areas, be prepared that the selling price is definitely above yr expectation, the main issue is "scarcity", we may choose not to buy but we can't stop other people fr buying. When land (in prime areas) become scarce, the price can be ridiculas, no right or wrong, for instant :-
In Location A,
Land bank reserved index = 100%, Selling price house B = RM100
Index = 75%, price = RM130
Index = 50%, price = RM180
Index = 30%, price = RM250
Index = 10%, price = RM500 or more
When land bank is reducing, the price is increasing in accelerate speed. Bdr Kinrara land reserved index is reaching the remaining 10% now (price at the peak in Kinrara Zone)
Make sense thumbup.gif thumbup.gif
+Quote Post
TheYoung
post Jun 22 2013, 04:29 PM

8 Kinrara is going to launch on 6/7/13 tentatively.
Get ur bank draft ready... and shopping!!!
+Quote Post
natman
post Jun 22 2013, 06:09 PM

Regular

QUOTE(TheYoung @ Jun 22 2013, 04:29 PM)
8 Kinrara is going to launch on 6/7/13 tentatively.
Get ur bank draft ready... and shopping!!!
A lot to shop, shop till u drop ! shocking.gif
+Quote Post
yeap99
post Jun 25 2013, 06:40 PM

On my way

IP Home: Dear Registrants, Ph 4D6C Bandar Kinrara (236 units Service Apartment) will be open for sale on 06.07.13. Built--up area frm 623 – 2,483 sq ft. Selling Price frm RM378,888 to RM1,544,888. Visit / Call : 03-80707800 / 80707300
+Quote Post
Chris Chew
post Jun 26 2013, 12:50 AM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(yeap99 @ Jun 25 2013, 06:40 PM)
IP Home: Dear Registrants, Ph 4D6C Bandar Kinrara (236 units Service Apartment)  will be open for sale on 06.07.13. Built--up area frm 623 – 2,483 sq ft. Selling Price frm RM378,888 to RM1,544,888. Visit / Call : 03-80707800 / 80707300
The Bdr Kinrara or Puchong new high rise's benchmark price is set to be on earth by 6th July 2013...

+Quote Post
puchongite
post Jun 26 2013, 08:03 AM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(Chris Chew @ Jun 26 2013, 12:50 AM)
The Bdr Kinrara or Puchong new high rise's benchmark price is set to be on earth by 6th July 2013...
I think the lower built up ( eg 6xx sf ) will be hottest in this ballot exercise, chances will be slim for those submitting one name.

But could someone help me find the reasons why it is worth buying ? icon_question.gif icon_question.gif icon_question.gif

+Quote Post
kochin
post Jun 26 2013, 09:00 AM

I just hope I do!

on a saturday?
hhmmmm......
go for makan makan and gathering among friends maybe? kekeke

+Quote Post
adli8
post Jun 26 2013, 09:21 AM

Getting Started

was told by SA, Harvey Norman had confirmed as tenant ..
+Quote Post
puchongite
post Jun 26 2013, 09:23 AM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(adli8 @ Jun 26 2013, 09:21 AM)
was told by SA, Harvey Norman  had confirmed as tenant ..
Harvey Norman only mah. I thought LV or something. blush.gif
+Quote Post
Chris Chew
post Jun 26 2013, 10:13 AM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(puchongite @ Jun 26 2013, 08:03 AM)
I think the lower built up ( eg 6xx sf ) will be hottest in this ballot exercise, chances will be slim for those submitting one name.

But could someone help me find the reasons why it is worth buying ?  icon_question.gif  icon_question.gif  icon_question.gif
Precisely yes. The sizes and layout quite good but it blended with wrong pricing I guess.

I cant digest bigger units' response it the price per sq ft is similar with 6xx sq ft. 6xx at RM 670 psf can understand based on it's size but 1800 sq ft up to 2400 sq ft also RM 640 psf ono.

I think 10xx n 12xx sq ft would be at least 60% take up rates and based on their higher range, Kasih @ Glenmarie big units ( 1700 sq ft onwards ) sold well of 50-70% within a week, surprisingly small units average well, so probably they already got their supporters to go in and take these luxury units.

Haha. Trigon can. Skypod can. Even Petalz can. Maybe this 8 Kinrara also can. RM 650 psf seems a benchmark price everywhere.
+Quote Post
liam_emmet
post Jun 29 2013, 05:19 PM

Regular

went there and saw this project catalogue got a 1M icon thing..does it consider rumah 1 malaysia thing also? and it is balloting excercise, prepare 30k cheque.. but do we need to pay for the remaining 10% dp? written there also it comes with DIBS and free spa and disbursement
+Quote Post
FreedomX
post Jul 1 2013, 09:13 PM

do you guys think this is a good buy at 650psf??
+Quote Post
ted_tan18
post Jul 1 2013, 10:49 PM

Getting Started

I think its getting pricy... suddenly all launch after GE13. Maybe market hungry as for past 2yrs all waiting GE13

any kinrara sifu here?
+Quote Post
Chris Chew
post Jul 1 2013, 11:08 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(ted_tan18 @ Jul 1 2013, 10:49 PM)
I think its getting pricy... suddenly all launch after GE13. Maybe market hungry as for past 2yrs all waiting GE13

any kinrara sifu here?
It's norm that every developer will hold the launches only after GE13.

Now, the market is back for project BBB.

+Quote Post
ted_tan18
post Jul 2 2013, 12:26 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(Chris Chew @ Jul 1 2013, 11:08 PM)
It's norm that every developer will hold the launches only after GE13.

Now, the market is back for project BBB.
Yeah... noticed all the launches every other weekends.... developers all also rushing for 'green index' waiver by end 2014?

8 Kinrara - BBB??? Prepare to buy an cry.gif d stay + build family... but price is steep... sigh.... cry.gif
+Quote Post
babana
post Jul 2 2013, 10:03 AM

too old; do not want

i just cant fathom the response to this launch @ circa RM650 psf. i'd personally go for zest @ below RM500 psf just adjacent to it which provides potentially a much higher capital appreciation upon completion of this project. if die die oso want a 'luxury' apartment at this price, why not go for trigon?
+Quote Post
ronn77
post Jul 2 2013, 10:07 AM

Look at all my stars!!

$650/sft is indeed setting a new benchbark at Kinrara. The Duet is selling at $550/sft albeit with bigger build-up and I couldn't understand what is the selling point of this condo despite the so-called confirm tenant "Harvey Norman" which sounds dubious to me as how could HN confirm to rent there when the building is not even erected yet?

This post has been edited by ronn77: Jul 2 2013, 10:07 AM
+Quote Post
Ken2013
post Jul 6 2013, 11:44 AM

QUOTE(ronn77 @ Jul 2 2013, 10:07 AM)
$650/sft is indeed setting a new benchbark at Kinrara. The Duet is selling at $550/sft albeit with bigger build-up and I couldn't understand what is the selling point of this condo despite the so-called confirm tenant "Harvey Norman" which sounds dubious to me as how could HN confirm to rent there when the building is not even erected yet?
Looks like many units alredi booked!
+Quote Post
Ken2013
post Jul 6 2013, 11:53 AM

QUOTE(Ken2013 @ Jul 6 2013, 11:44 AM)
Looks like many units alredi booked!
A snapshot

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
+Quote Post
Chris Chew
post Jul 6 2013, 12:31 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(Ken2013 @ Jul 6 2013, 11:53 AM)
A snapshot
As expected.

Half day almost gone means more will be ballot out and sold by end of the day.

+Quote Post
TheYoung
post Jul 6 2013, 12:55 PM

Curious about 24++sf unit take up rate.... 12++sf and below unit all been sapu... this show how strong their buying power and demand for InP product... notworthy.gif
+Quote Post
rachel_xxx
post Jul 6 2013, 12:59 PM

Enthusiast

QUOTE(TheYoung @ Jul 6 2013, 12:55 PM)
Curious about 24++sf unit take up rate.... 12++sf and below unit all been sapu... this show how strong their buying power and demand for InP product... notworthy.gif
Bank negara should work harder
+Quote Post
UFO-ET
post Jul 6 2013, 01:09 PM

Look at all my stars!!

32% so far, expected
Total 237 units, 76 units sold so far
Studio - 42 units all sold, 21 units of 1096sf sold (total 82 units)
14 units of 1285sf sold (total 84 units)

Updated as at 1.11 pm

This post has been edited by UFO-ET: Jul 6 2013, 01:15 PM
+Quote Post
Ken2013
post Jul 6 2013, 01:26 PM

QUOTE(UFO-ET @ Jul 6 2013, 01:09 PM)
32% so far, expected
Total 237 units, 76 units sold so far
Studio - 42 units all sold, 21 units of 1096sf sold (total 82 units)
14 units of 1285sf sold (total 84 units)

Updated as at 1.11 pm
Was told even the 600 sq ft also start at 400k++
+Quote Post
UFO-ET
post Jul 6 2013, 01:32 PM

Look at all my stars!!

50 acres of best commercial land in Puchong wasted by I&P.
Since day one, I&P has lost her direction / ideas on how to turn this commercial land into a happening area, it deemed to fail.
1. Wrong planning (Cricket Stadium)
2. Tunnel which was supposed to be at Giant end up placed near Petronas, we raised the concern on the wrong placing in 2001 when I&P cahanged their mind to build a tunnel instead of diamond interchange
3. Pull in Giant instead if JJ (Rumor tat JJ has intention to station in this land)
4. Fail to open a direct access fr main road to the existing shoplots (Jln 5A/1)
5. Lousy shoplot design (Facade, layout and feature (lift)).
6. Very poor marketing team, not sensitive to mkt needs

Kinrara 8 project is just a proof that I&P are not a commercial player, the whole master plan and Kinrara 8 are in a mess. I stress again Kinrara 8 retail lot sure fail.
+Quote Post
natman
post Jul 6 2013, 02:56 PM

Regular

QUOTE(UFO-ET @ Jul 6 2013, 01:32 PM)
50 acres of best commercial land in Puchong wasted by I&P.
Since day one, I&P has lost her direction / ideas on how to turn this commercial land into a happening area, it deemed to fail.
1. Wrong planning (Cricket Stadium)
2. Tunnel which was supposed to be at Giant end up placed near Petronas, we raised the concern on the wrong placing in 2001 when I&P cahanged their mind to build a tunnel instead of diamond interchange
3. Pull in Giant instead if JJ (Rumor tat JJ has intention to station in this land)
4. Fail to open a direct access fr main road to the existing shoplots (Jln 5A/1)
5. Lousy shoplot design (Facade, layout and feature (lift)).
6. Very poor marketing team, not sensitive to mkt needs
tongue.gif
Kinrara 8 project is just a proof that I&P are not a commercial player, the whole master plan and Kinrara 8 are in a mess. I stress again Kinrara 8 retail lot sure fail.
Noted and advice taken. Just reach they a bit lcly and ask for ballot number but after seeing the sales chart lol
+Quote Post
Dzirhans
post Jul 6 2013, 03:40 PM

Getting Started

those buyers didnt read LYN..lol

+Quote Post
natman
post Jul 6 2013, 03:49 PM

Regular

QUOTE(Ken2013 @ Jul 6 2013, 11:53 AM)
A snapshot
Green is bumi quota red is sold stilll lots available
+Quote Post
natman
post Jul 6 2013, 03:49 PM

Regular

1099 lot available
+Quote Post
Mikken
post Jul 6 2013, 03:56 PM

#

anyone know the total land size for this project? 3 acre?
+Quote Post
The Jedi
post Jul 6 2013, 04:00 PM

On my way

Surprise to find out bumi units are determined at unit level and not quota level....
+Quote Post
TheYoung
post Jul 6 2013, 04:37 PM

QUOTE(natman @ Jul 6 2013, 03:49 PM)
1099 lot available
Still got left over??
how about studio unit?
+Quote Post
natman
post Jul 6 2013, 06:16 PM

Regular

Sapued clean clean lol

Suprise many is very keen on the studio
+Quote Post
UFO-ET
post Jul 6 2013, 07:48 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(natman @ Jul 6 2013, 06:16 PM)
Sapued clean clean lol

Affordability. smile.gif
+Quote Post
natman
post Jul 6 2013, 09:52 PM

Regular

QUOTE(UFO-ET @ Jul 6 2013, 07:48 PM)
Affordability. smile.gif
Ya over heard ah pek ah soh, pakcik makcik said i want buy small unit but all sold. Maybe I&P change plan build more studios than all sold within today.

+Quote Post
CMW123
post Jul 6 2013, 09:54 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(natman @ Jul 6 2013, 06:16 PM)
Sapued clean clean lol

You mean all units (100%) sapued?

Big units no more left?
+Quote Post
twincharger07
post Jul 6 2013, 09:57 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(CMW123 @ Jul 6 2013, 09:54 PM)

Big units no more left?
studio sold out..

big units plenty, looks like very hard to move those units..

buyers mostly uncle auntie bringing kids which i dont think they buy for own stay...

genuine demand seems less.. more like investment product...

g luck..
+Quote Post
natman
post Jul 6 2013, 09:58 PM

Regular

QUOTE(CMW123 @ Jul 6 2013, 09:54 PM)

Big units no more left?
Studios all taken the rest got some taken, total failure this time !

+Quote Post
CMW123
post Jul 6 2013, 10:00 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(twincharger07 @ Jul 6 2013, 09:57 PM)
studio sold out..

big units plenty, looks like very hard to move those units..

buyers mostly uncle auntie bringing kids which i dont think they buy for own stay...

genuine demand seems less.. more like investment product...

g luck..
Do you know overall how many % sold today?

If not strong genuine demand, not so good sign...
+Quote Post
twincharger07
post Jul 6 2013, 10:05 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(CMW123 @ Jul 6 2013, 10:00 PM)
Do you know overall how many % sold today?

If not strong genuine demand, not so good sign...
didnt count, but at 1st sight, available units still plenty for >1000sqft units .. not too keen on this project... just stop by, look see and walk off...

crowd not that great in the afternoon.. no BBB.. cheers..
+Quote Post
CMW123
post Jul 6 2013, 10:09 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(twincharger07 @ Jul 6 2013, 10:05 PM)
didnt count, but at 1st sight, available units still plenty for >1000sqft units .. not too keen on this project... just stop by, look see and walk off...

Like that those who wish to buy big units can go tomorrow and no need ballot, no need to cramp with people, hurray
+Quote Post
natman
post Jul 6 2013, 10:14 PM

Regular

was there at 2+ still want me to fill up form and wait for them to call but after seeing the studios are gone and not many crowd just sit down have a drink and balik lo
+Quote Post
ted_tan18
post Jul 6 2013, 10:27 PM

Getting Started

anyone with snap shot of the the chart??
+Quote Post
WayneLee828
post Jul 6 2013, 11:19 PM

Getting Started

Hmmm, big unit still plenty oh, got people mentioned more than 500 registered people who show up with 30k bank draft, all these people waiting to go tomorrow to SAPU the left over?

+Quote Post
brianccg
post Jul 6 2013, 11:54 PM

Regular

I wish my parent will sapu one for me....(really jealous on the kids nowadays)
+Quote Post
Chris Chew
post Jul 7 2013, 02:30 AM

Look at all my stars!!

Wow. Twin Kor is back.

Haha, the size > 1000 sq ft is very tough to swallow.

The sizes of 1800 sq ft onwards, are much even harder to telan at over a million.

+Quote Post
twincharger07
post Jul 7 2013, 03:00 AM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(Chris Chew @ Jul 7 2013, 02:30 AM)
Wow. Twin Kor is back.

Haha, the size > 1000 sq ft is very tough to swallow.

The sizes of 1800 sq ft onwards, are much even harder to telan at over a million.
have been away for awhile.. yea the usual trend where biggies are harder to move.. but who knows InP willing to take longer time to sell off their units..

Looking back at KR and RR, biggies slowly taken up as time comes by.. developers are confident and dont need to compromise.. it is the buyers that have to slowly adapt and accept the pricing, and eventually get used to it..
+Quote Post
Chris Chew
post Jul 7 2013, 03:11 AM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(twincharger07 @ Jul 7 2013, 03:00 AM)
have been away for awhile.. yea the usual trend where biggies are harder to move.. but who knows InP willing to take longer time to sell off their units..

Looking back at KR and RR, biggies slowly taken up as time comes by.. developers are confident and dont need to compromise.. it is the buyers that have to slowly adapt and accept the pricing, and eventually get used to it..
Yeah, IMO, they should price the 10xx - 12xx to certain price range and lower than studio, and certainly, those 2200-2400 sq feet is cheaper price per sf than latter. KR 2 / RR, they also regret a bit dy for placing the same price per sq foot from smallest size to biggest size, they said they purposely wanted to clear the small units first, then medium and the large, lolz.

Maybe can't swallow now, but if wait till next July 2014, maybe RM 650 psf for biggies are becomes common. hehhehee.

+Quote Post
nkhong
post Jul 7 2013, 03:27 AM

Look at all my stars!!

Km1 east biggies price at 550psf also cannot clear all yet, this one much higher price very tough.
+Quote Post
puchongite
post Jul 7 2013, 08:38 AM

Look at all my stars!!

Is it confirmed that even the smallest of the 1000+ sf are still plenty left behind ?

Long live intelligent consumerism !!!

Say ***NO*** to greedy developers setting new price ceiling !

This post has been edited by puchongite: Jul 7 2013, 08:41 AM
+Quote Post
natman
post Jul 7 2013, 08:53 AM

Regular

QUOTE(Chris Chew @ Jul 7 2013, 03:11 AM)
Yeah, IMO, they should price the 10xx - 12xx to certain price range and lower than studio, and certainly, those 2200-2400 sq feet is cheaper price per sf than latter. KR 2 / RR, they also regret a bit dy for placing the same price per sq foot from smallest size to biggest size, they said they purposely wanted to clear the small units first, then medium and the large, lolz.

Maybe can't swallow now, but if wait till next July 2014, maybe RM 650 psf for biggies are becomes common. hehhehee.
Was at sunway gallery yesterday too, A'marine @ south quay has some bumi units waiting to be release and it is selling below 600 after discount 1500+ sqf i would prefer sunway.

This post has been edited by natman: Jul 7 2013, 08:57 AM
+Quote Post
twincharger07
post Jul 7 2013, 09:27 AM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(Chris Chew @ Jul 7 2013, 03:11 AM)

mayb long term digestion.. just stopped by RR yesterday, 11xxsqft goin 680k, 200k jump from last year.. and some one took that unit.. biggies around less than 20 units.. highfloor 15xxsqft almost touching 1m.. dont think Knox are in a hurry to clear them.. its either take it or leave it, letting the buyers digest themselves..
+Quote Post
keneeth111
post Jul 7 2013, 12:51 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(twincharger07 @ Jul 7 2013, 09:27 AM)
mayb long term digestion.. just stopped by RR yesterday, 11xxsqft goin 680k, 200k jump from last year.. and some one took that unit.. biggies around less than 20 units.. highfloor 15xxsqft almost touching 1m..  dont think Knox are in a hurry to clear them.. its either take it or leave it, letting the buyers digest themselves..
then for those RR earlier buyers, really hit home-run and laughing back at banks by pocketing rm200K paper gain........
+Quote Post
noiseemunkee
post Jul 7 2013, 01:01 PM

Getting Started

Natman, the 680 k is nett price after discounts?any addiional features gor the teleased units?
+Quote Post
Chris Chew
post Jul 7 2013, 01:06 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(natman @ Jul 7 2013, 08:53 AM)
Was at sunway gallery yesterday too, A'marine @ south quay has some bumi units waiting to be release and it is selling below 600 after discount 1500+ sqf i would prefer sunway.
A' Marine? Wow, but honestly, it is a very nice condo at one of the best location within Sunway South Quay. If below RM 600 psf for the release units, it could be very good buy and fair, since GEO Residences is expected to be in the range of RM 800-850 psf and Nautica Lake Suites ( next to A' Marine ) had been selling at RM 600 psf subsales.

Furthremore, Sunway Berhad is building BRT within Sunway, roads extension as well as NPE highway extension and leads to Sunway South Quay nearer from Persiaran Kewajipan and easily entry / exit to Kesas Highway. It's one of my most fave condo along with Northshore Gardens @ Desapark City.

Only 1500+ sq ft units would be release? What about the smallest size, 1306 sq feet? If they had, it would be very tempting buy.

+Quote Post
Chris Chew
post Jul 7 2013, 01:16 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(twincharger07 @ Jul 7 2013, 09:27 AM)
mayb long term digestion.. just stopped by RR yesterday, 11xxsqft goin 680k, 200k jump from last year.. and some one took that unit.. biggies around less than 20 units.. highfloor 15xxsqft almost touching 1m..  dont think Knox are in a hurry to clear them.. its either take it or leave it, letting the buyers digest themselves..
Knox strategy is never hurry to clear it all, and will sell bulk by bulk until few months upon VP.

However, RM 200k price increase is just a marketing gimmicks, where the rebate is RM 100k and from this net, RM 580k is given 5% discount ( if this 5% still available, but I think so ), means RM 551k, a net price for a unit of Type B / D at 1321 sq feet last year.

RR at RM 400-450 psf is definitely a great buy and it will be a great condo within the range of whole BK. Honestly, it worth at least RM 500 psf since Zest able to fetch RM 450-470 psf now. The only setback to itself would be the high monthly maintenance fee of RM 0.30 per sq feet.

One of my friend, who had been buying carefully due to LTV 70%, skip RR last year with me due to 25% dp. But now, it interested him back to buy at higher cost, due to lower entry. 70% loan x RM 680k = RM 476k loan, means down payment needed is only RM 75k. ( net buying price RM 551 - RM 476k loan ) instead of RM 150k last year ( 25% dp for the Type B, RM 600k )

+Quote Post
Chris Chew
post Jul 7 2013, 01:18 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(noiseemunkee @ Jul 7 2013, 01:01 PM)
Natman, the 680 k is nett price after discounts?any addiional features gor the teleased units?
Bro, natman is talking about A'Marine at Sunway South Quay. ( release at below RM 600 per sq feet )

The one who quote RM 680k is Twin Kor, and it was referring to the project you bought, Rimba Residence.

+Quote Post
noiseemunkee
post Jul 7 2013, 01:35 PM

Getting Started

Chris gor, thanks for the correction. Using phone to post, keep making mistakes. Hehe.

+Quote Post
UFO-ET
post Jul 7 2013, 03:26 PM

Look at all my stars!!

RR has the best forest view in Puchong, I like