Straight to the problem,
the machine voice went silent after I press a number to select my option in Celcom Hotline.
- I got problem with my broadband an want to ask celcom what seem the problem is.
- call 1111 (celcom hotline) on HTC One S
- at first hears the machine voice welcoming me and list of instruction to which I want to go
- After I press the number to broadband section, the voice just went silent (it suppose to say someone will be on the line to consult me and this conversation will be recorded for blaa blaa blaa..)
- I just wait in the silence for a while..
- Got bored, just press a random number.. and I hear the machine voice still mumbling for short period of time and then go silent again, I need to keep on press a number to hear the machine mumbling until it went full silence.
- Angry.. hung up..
- call using paid line (1300111000) with same fone.. still the same.
- call using other fone ( non-smart fone) its no problem.
According to celcom, it was the fone setting that is the problem.
and I dont know how to solve it..
if there anyone here have experience with this kind of problem and solution to solve it, please help me..
Problem with Celcom hotline, went silent when select an option