Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Creative Dream International, Scam?

splendidignorance
post Dec 4 2012, 03:57 PM

Group: Junior Member

Hi guys,

Have a friend who is involved with CDI. Here's a link:
http://www.creativedreams.net/v2/index.php

They're basically selling some e-learning product and seems to me to be a MLM scheme. Everything about it has the typical MLM attributes, e.g. giving a few chosen young men nice cars to attract other people. The website promoting its English learning product is ironically written with sketchy English. Everything about it screams to me that it's a business proposition that would not be sustainable or even a scam. However, my friend is pretty convinced of its potential (could be from the various 'motivational' talks they hold). As I am an outsider I do not have much information of what they actually do. Anyone care to shed some light onto their operations? Need help in convincing him that the company isn't a very good idea.

Cheers
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
arubin
post Dec 4 2012, 05:05 PM

On my way
Group: Senior Member

When in doubt, use Google. If you cannot find any useful information or review about the company's products, and all you see is page after page of results talking about how to make $$$ or business opportunities, you know you are dealing with a MLM.

Heck, the mere fact that your friend had to attend a motivational talks should be clue enough for you. That is the trademark of a MLM scheme. Next, they'll be wanting you to drag more people in.

Not all MLMs are scams though. It looks like they do have a legitimate product to sell. Or at least they are putting a lot of effort into making it look like they have a product. Looks very low budget though. Check our their facebook pages:

https://www.facebook.com/Roonyandpals?fref=ts
https://www.facebook.com/FocusA.Official?fref=ts

Started up in 2010 and has little over 100 likes. Gee...

Personally, I don't see any potential in this. Your friend is likely just going to buy into it and be stuck with some stock that they cannot sell. Of course, if your friend is rather hot, charismatic, has a wide social network, and has no problem twisting people around their thumb, than she can probably make a killing selling just about anything. Anyone else will find it a tough going.

So, the question is, how good is your friend at being a snake-oil salesman?

+Quote Post
bamkai
post Dec 29 2012, 12:31 PM

Group: Junior Member

i was been approach by a friend regarding this investment also sounds legimate and it was been endorsed by many such as MSE, kpdukk, DSA, AFLI the product (rooney and pals) even sell in sg/uk how far is this been truth? well at least the product seem potential to growth. he say it education every 1 needs it.
+Quote Post
adolph
post Dec 29 2012, 01:30 PM

TheDreamWeavers

The product almost exactly alike with Kenshido, Score -A.
Another direct sales company that focus on education products, heard this so long already.
+Quote Post
shooter12
post Sep 20 2013, 03:44 PM

Group: New Member

QUOTE(splendidignorance @ Dec 4 2012, 03:57 PM)
Hi guys,

Have a friend who is involved with CDI. Here's a link:
http://www.creativedreams.net/v2/index.php

They're basically selling some e-learning product and seems to me to be a MLM scheme. Everything about it has the typical MLM attributes, e.g. giving a few chosen young men nice cars to attract other people. The website promoting its English learning product is ironically written with sketchy English. Everything about it screams to me that it's a business proposition that would not be sustainable or even a scam. However, my friend is pretty convinced of its potential (could be from the various 'motivational' talks they hold). As I am an outsider I do not have much information of what they actually do. Anyone care to shed some light onto their operations? Need help in convincing him that the company isn't a very good idea.

Cheers
Aloha Guys... smile.gif

One of my friend approach me to join this MLM or called Creative Dream International somewhere in last year. She even arranged meeting with her team leader which she said earned 5 figure from this scam to convince me to join. Surprisingly they seem very desperate in getting people to join this scam when ask me to do personal loan at RHB Easy kiosk at the same day to pay the membership package.

Luckily I remember my friend story about his brother in-law who joined this scam 1 year plus earlier than them who give up when the company failed to pay the comission/bonus due to some not logic reason. It’s something like ‘pairing system’ which only benefit to the CDI company. When I ask them about that story, they start make another story to cover up but seem like blur also…

I see this CDI MLM not focus on selling the education products but more concentrate to recruit people to earn money from the new joiner. No harm if you want to try it but please tell the truth to people and don’t let them have a debt from the personal loan just to join this scam.
vmad.gif

This post has been edited by shooter12: Sep 20 2013, 03:45 PM
+Quote Post
ProperTYcoon
post Sep 20 2013, 06:29 PM

Regular

hahaha, its 2013, MLM still exist?