post Nov 29 2012, 11:10 PM, updated 12y ago

Getting Started
69 posts

Forumer you are complaining against: skeleton123

Item being sold/bought: X4 PHENOM 955BE

Original thread link : http://forum.lowyat.net/index.php?showtopic=2600447&hl=

Date of transaction: 27 September 2012

Details of the complaint :

skeleton123 posted in his thread of selling x4 955BE which costs RM200. After nego with him I made a deposit of RM190 on 27 November 2012. But the acc its not his current acc , he give me the bank acc which he want to buy other forumer products. This is because at the same time there is a forumer call sharpshootersnake had made a payment to him and he ready to do the postage for that processor, but at tat time i really duno about tis. After bank in , he sms me my details and i ardy given him and he say will postage via postalaju. But after that , when i want to asking his parcel number he refuse to give me and not even asnwer my call. i have contact him so many times and i decide to post this to find the fella out.

Name: LAW SIEW HUAR
Maybank ACC: 557166300323
Mobile Num.: 0138753539

i have the prove on my banking transaction and telephone conversation on my phone. But i duno how to post out. I try to contact this Law Siew Huar and i found he is the lelong member selling networking item after searching his ic.

i aready pm sharpshootersnake which is the one who bought the processor from the skeleton123 and hopefully can get more info about the fella.

this is his early post thread:
Attached Image

the fella still active but refuse to asnwer all the call and message, hopefully sharpshootersnake or other people who dealing with him provide me more detail and i want to make a report if he failing to give me a explaination.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
tis is the bank online transaction tat i made:
Attached Image

this is the converssation between me and the cheater:
Attached Image Attached Image
[attachmentid=3186807] Attached Image
Attached Image

and i have asking so many times about the processor when will be arrive on the next 2 days but didnt get any reply from him and even call him he also dont want asnwer my call.

So, i decide to check tis person with google out the fella name and i found he is one of the lelong member selling modem and networking item. After i have sms him my situation he agree to give me the details of the cheater.

tis is the proof:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
if need to print out the postlaju for the proof i will do so . Just receive a pm from sharpshooter86 and he told me the cheater said i never deal with him.

This is the cheater details:
Chin Yun Huat
Batu 4. Bandar Kim Fung.
Jalan Utara.Block C.
Tingkat 3. Lot9.90732 Sandakan Sabah

This post has been edited by lausaipang: Dec 3 2012, 06:24 PM
lausaipang
post Dec 2 2012, 09:14 AM

Getting Started
69 posts

QUOTE(sharpshootersnake @ Nov 30 2012, 12:29 PM)
lausaipang, may I ask if you would post screenshots of your PM messages with him, or SMS, and also proof of bank transaction...update your first post...
google if u don't know how to do so...if you have an audio conversation file, perhaps you can use youtube...
Ii didnt pm him through LYN, but i have all the sms conversation but i duno how to take it from phone and post to lyn as proof.

can u guide me how to do ?

i using samsung gt-s5660.
lausaipang
post Dec 3 2012, 06:33 PM

Getting Started
69 posts

QUOTE(ali_boulala @ Dec 2 2012, 12:58 PM)
thc for the help , really works.

rclxms.gif rclxms.gif
lausaipang
post Dec 4 2012, 11:21 AM

Getting Started
69 posts

QUOTE(Apis_LuaLua @ Dec 4 2012, 12:25 AM)
So now this is confirm ABC scam case. I guess this guy just want to make an advantage of getting more buyer asking his stuff. Yes he sold the real thing to sharpshootersnake, and he 'used' u to purchase him some stuff he needed.
ya, i ardy contact mr law lelong seller to stop the fella from getting the parcel at postlaju sandakan. Hopefully still be able to be done on time .
lausaipang
post Dec 4 2012, 12:38 PM

Getting Started
69 posts

thx for the good job from moderator. hopefully no one will get cheat from him for the next deal.

And also good cooperation from sharpshooter86 and lelong member mr.law for given the proof and information.

i will still lodge a police report and i hope he can asnwer my phone call be4 i take action..

rclxms.gif rclxms.gif

This post has been edited by lausaipang: Dec 4 2012, 12:39 PM

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0147sec    0.43    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 05:41 PM