Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Main Place Residense @ USJ 21, Binapuri Holdings Bhd

views

yltoh
post Aug 7 2014, 11:18 AM

On my way
608 posts

QUOTE(babygrand123 @ Aug 1 2014, 02:03 AM)
thanks for the reply and last question from me it is charges under residential or commercial rate ? thanks
It is under commercial rate.
yltoh
post Aug 7 2014, 11:20 AM

On my way
608 posts

QUOTE(Capitalist3 @ Jun 14 2014, 12:49 AM)
Main place in my opinion...

Shopping mall down there is fantastic... Jaya Grocer & all... Location, got covered walk way to future MRT Station, wonderful...

Only problem for me is .... Sub par quality for the units up there. It's exactly like buying a low cost flat. Can u imagine, coming out of the lift, only a 6' X 10' area hv floor tiles. Then, there are no tiles along all corridors. As for the unit, from the doors, to the window frames, to the tiles & every single things inside the units doesn't look ok at all.

Well, I can't really tell how Main Place residences will turn out to be 5-10 years from now... Cos it's kinda unique. 5 stars shopping but low cost flat above it. Only time will tell...

One reason I can think of why Bina Puri can't do much about bringing up the quality of the residences there is, as u guys know, this was sold ages ago, with pretty cheap price comparing to now. So, with so many units sold, SPA signed and most owners hv been paying interest waiting for the white knight to arrive. So in the end, they hv gotten Bina Puri. However, with everything now is more expensive than last time when those owners bought, without getting agreement from owners to top up a huge premium, it's just impossible to make Main Place Residences a condominium. My guess would be that most owners cannot, don't or maybe want but most people didn't want, or watever the reason is, Bina Puri can't get the existing owners to pay a big enough premium to upgrade the units or just to make it an acceptable condominium.

So with limited budget, Bina Puri is no charity, they are here to make profit and this FLAT QUALITY is the best they can do. So of course, those owners who bought during 1998 crisis, either they sell or rent out now, the return isn't that bad. At least still can get more than what they hv paid and have been paying all these time.

My prediction is FLAT QUALITY residential properties will only attract LOW QUALITY tenants. If I can afford to pay RM500 per square foot, I personally won't want to live in a flat. Yes it has a 5 stars shopping mall & 5 stars location to MRT station, but a flat is a flat, there is no deny on how bad Main Place Residences quality is. I think there is no comparison for now, like i said above, it's a unique situation. So it will be interesting to see how Main Place will turn out years to go.

Having said all, I won't invest in any residential units there. But as for commercial units there, it's totally a different story. 

My 2 cents... Peace...  icon_rolleyes.gif
Great study. This forum needs more people like you.

yltoh
post Aug 25 2014, 02:47 PM

On my way
608 posts

Are the studio units (400+ + sf) easily to be rented out? How long would it usually take? Any idea guys?

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0217sec    0.09    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 05:50 AM