Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump TopicReply to this topicRSS feed Start new topic Start Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Reviews of Inter-Asia products

Edifier
post Jun 14 2018, 07:58 PM

Look at all my stars!!
Group: Store Representative

After testing the Edifier W293BT, I do have a few gripes. It’s not a perfect pair of earphones – I know, especially the sound quality that’s emphasizing its bass, but doesn’t pack a punch either. For the price of RM249, the Edifier W293BT. I’d say it’s good for those who want to have a budget pair of earphones meant for workout since you need some bass to motivate you for your workout but not too punchy as that’ll give you a migraine. If you’re not into those fancy wingtips, then Edifier also included a piece of filler with no wingtip. Customizability is there.

#Edifier_Malaysia #_InterAsia_

Read more at: https://nasilemaktech.com/review-edifier-w2...less-earphones/

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
Edifier
post Jun 15 2018, 09:32 AM

Look at all my stars!!

The top 10 Best Bluetooth Bookshelf Speaker Review

https://www.atechreview.com/speakers/blueto...f-speakers-1438

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
Edifier
post Jun 16 2018, 01:14 PM

Look at all my stars!!

For $100, the Edifier R1280T's audio quality is impressive. Budget-friendly PC speakers rarely sound this good and deliver this much power.

http://au.pcmag.com/review/49137/edifier-r1280t

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
Edifier
post Jun 16 2018, 03:18 PM

Look at all my stars!!

Teaming up eleven stator guide vanes with a specially conceived seven blade impeller, the NF-F12's Focused Flow™ system creates outstanding static pressure and focuses the airflow for superior performance on heatsinks and radiators. At the same time, a wide range of advanced aerodynamic design measures, second generation SSO-Bearings and Noctua's new, custom designed PWM IC for fully automatic control guarantee astounding quietness of operation. The NF-F12 comes with modular cabling, integrated anti-vibration pads and two speed settings for full flexibility. Its commanding performance, exhaustive set of features and Noctua's trusted premium quality make it an elite choice for use on air coolers, radiators and other pressure demanding applications.

Edifier
post Jun 17 2018, 12:33 PM

Look at all my stars!!

‘Great, that’s the first new thing that’s happened since we happened.’ It was a step forward. There was something about his vocal that was an improvement on all of the English vocals until then. I was pleased with it.’

http://www.ppm6.tv/airpulse-a200-active-monitor-review/

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
Edifier
post Jun 18 2018, 06:08 PM

Look at all my stars!!

Noctua's Redux line of fans brings their outstanding quality and technology down to a price that more people will be able to afford... But have they made too many compromises?

Edifier
post Jun 18 2018, 08:15 PM

Look at all my stars!!

depo196 specializes in engineering reviews of audio systems. The channel consists of playlists dedicated to some aspect of the audio. There are playlists on the theory, compared different models of speakers, playlist about subwoofers, there are technical reviews, which tells not about HOW speakers sound, but why, and what to expect from them. Leads channel Certified Acoustician, the author of patents and development of audio systems, having music education and orchestral practice, a member of the Union of Sound designers of Ukraine.

Edifier
post Jun 19 2018, 10:39 AM

Look at all my stars!!

So yes the earbuds are great for ALL budgets, but is it even worth it? I would say yes if you want a looking for a affordable pair of Bluetooth sport earbuds they come in many colors which goes with many lifestyles when most on the market right now don’t.

https://medium.com/dpnhtech/edifier-w280bt-...es-f70a89e70b85

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
Edifier
post Jun 19 2018, 09:01 PM

Look at all my stars!!

Can this crazy mod cool a 250w graphics card quietly?

Edifier
post Jun 20 2018, 03:06 PM

Look at all my stars!!

Ryzen 3 2200G build with the Rakk Anyag Frost Gaming Case and Noctua NA HC2 Chromax White

Edifier
post Jun 21 2018, 08:56 PM

Look at all my stars!!

Some of you might be asking why would Edifier be interested in making a bookshelf speaker that has dedicated microphone input. It is not like the consumer market is having a karaoke craze. Our best guess is that Edifier R1580MB is offering a unique feature to fulfil a certain niche requirement in the market. I mean, where could you find a high quality yet affordably priced set of speaker that doubles up as a PA system? Oh, by the way, it is currently priced at RM 330 on Edifier’s official Lazada store. Of course, there are plenty of other stores that selling at lower price than the SRP.

If you or your family member happen to be a karaoke fan, there is no need to look for CD players that have 1/4″ microphone input anymore. Just directly connect the speaker to the music source and a karaoke and you’re good to go.

https://bit.ly/2JWDhow

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
Edifier
post Jun 22 2018, 12:42 PM

Look at all my stars!!

Right, the sound. As we said, the Edifier W800BT Headphones performed very well, and over both Bluetooth and the phono cable, they sounded like far more expensive cans. Although the lack of resounding bass gave them away somewhat, every genre of music we threw at them was deep, crisp, and clear. Also, thanks to those large cushions around each of your ears, they act well to block some ambient sound, meaning there is no need to crank up the volume, even in relatively noisy environments like a bus or train.

#Edifier_Malaysia #_interAsia_

https://www.thetestpit.com/2018/03/review-e...headphones.html

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
Edifier
post Jun 22 2018, 08:36 PM

Look at all my stars!!

Noctua Chromax Fans and NH D15 NH U12 Cooler Mod Tops

Edifier
post Jun 23 2018, 12:55 PM

Look at all my stars!!

Noctua go all black for Computex 2018

Edifier
post Yesterday, 10:34 AM

Look at all my stars!!

Apparently, the reason the manufacturer did not include the model Edifier S360DB to any particular type of acoustic systems: for movies, games or music. No doubt, the novelty could wear the title of universal acoustics, which will be satisfied with the most different audience. To some extent familiarity with this new product forced us to revise the existing stereotypes regarding the capabilities and purposes of systems of the format 2.1. Almost everything, whatever you wanted to get from music listening or movie soundtrack, you will get using the Edifier S360DB.

https://bit.ly/2ImON6F

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
Edifier
post Yesterday, 07:58 PM

Look at all my stars!!

Whats Inside? - Edifier R1700BT Speaker - Inside Look 006

46 Pages « < 44 45 46Top
Bump TopicReply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic