Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> ★ TM UniFi Registration Services ★, FREE UniFi 100Mbps & Above till 31/12/19 (Internet)

views

arslow
post Jul 6 2013, 09:57 AM

Look at all my stars!!
3,503 posts

QUOTE(Mika @ Jul 3 2013, 12:36 AM)
Please refer to the 1st post for the current promotion.
Within 15meter is FREE, over then that need to be charged. Since you are having WiFi coverage, you just need to install within 15meter. Yes, you can install any location which are at the nearest to the incoming Fibre Distribution Point to prevent over 15 meter installation.
What is the charge for every extra meter?

And can mantain old landline number?
arslow
post Jul 6 2013, 07:46 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,503 posts

QUOTE(Mika @ Jul 6 2013, 01:27 PM)
Yes, old number can be maintained with FREE Rental & UniFi will provide FREE extra new phone line number.
If you make call by using the UniFi extra new phone line number the call rate is cheaper & FREE for TM to TM.
Im using blockbuster 1mb now so got free calls tm and 10 sen per minute to mobile. So if i mantain my old number i must pay for TM to TM? Thats not cool sad.gif

Can i use both phones at the same time? Since one is on copper and the other is fibre.
arslow
post Jul 7 2013, 08:01 AM

Look at all my stars!!
3,503 posts

QUOTE(Mika @ Jul 7 2013, 01:24 AM)
TM give you 2 Phone Line with FREE RENTAL (SAVE RM25 x 2 = RM50):
1 x TM UniFi Phone Line with FREE Calls To TM & 10 sen per minute to mobile "Why not Cool ?"
+ Giving you FREE Cordless Phone, you can put beside your old phone line "Why not Cool ?"
1 x Old Phone Line where your old friends or relatives still can CALL you using the Old Phone Number "Why not Cool ?"

Apply UniFi Get 2 FREE, why not Cool ?

Not every place can apply UniFi, many ppl are crying for it..... it's not cool only when they don't have UniFi coverage at their place. laugh.gif
Lol ok ok, i see your point, just that my parents and all hate changes like this, but i am fine by it of course, just later i that kena sound lol. So i just have it both, and i call using unifi line, and ppl call me thru old line, correct? Then that is not too bad la, just have to have more plugs laugh.gif

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0848sec    0.70    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 9th August 2022 - 12:47 PM