Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

I Feel Suicidal Sad and frustrated

views

TSzgmf-x20a
post Nov 23 2012, 12:52 PM, updated 12y ago

Getting Started
96 posts

my previous post>>http://forum.lowyat.net/index.php?showtopic=1601295&hl=

i have patch up but the problems still here.

almost everyday we argue all those matters.

i come back work in malaysia because of her and now i feel like not worth at all.

i feel like really want to terminate this relationship.

7 years now...everyday argue...

newest issue is she access my contact list in my smartphone n found some special name inside then say i got road with those girls zzz.

i feel like my privacy had been intruded by some1.

i love her so much until i can let her know my fb and etc username password but in return i get myself flame in those.
SUSTyler__Durden
post Nov 23 2012, 12:57 PM

Getting Started
98 posts

Dump her then.

Being single is better than being in an unhappy relationship.
limfreelance
post Nov 23 2012, 01:04 PM

Casual
335 posts

welcome to single club.
SUSngkhanmein
post Nov 23 2012, 01:05 PM

カラカラ Karakara
7,727 posts

the 7th is the hardest years if u can get thru 8th then everything will be ok. long relationship is always the hardest way. r u sure she doesn't help u wear GREEN hat?
apache79
post Nov 23 2012, 01:08 PM

46 posts

rules for a healthy relationship is

1. never share your password for facebook.
2. lock your phone all the time.

wimmenz always jealous for no reason.. whenever they asked for password say cannot.. let them feel frust is better than jealous..

yes.. im married already for 8 years.
lazarus7247
post Nov 23 2012, 01:17 PM

Getting Started
291 posts

Sigh end it.

Sometimes you reach a point where you just couldnt be bothered entertaining other people's whims.

Do note that it is your fault that the situation turn out to what it is now. You allowed her to intrude your privacy.

There are limits to everything. Sometimes you just gotta say NO.

This post has been edited by lazarus7247: Nov 23 2012, 01:18 PM
cedyy
post Nov 23 2012, 01:18 PM

Regular
1,351 posts

there has to be trust within a relationship. if before marriage, she's acting like this, cant imagine how much more paranoid she'll become after marriage and kids.
joedpa82
post Nov 23 2012, 01:27 PM

On my way
573 posts

QUOTE(zgmf-x20a @ Nov 23 2012, 01:52 PM)

i come back work in malaysia because of her and now i feel like not worth at all.

newest issue is she access my contact list in my smartphone n found some special name inside then say i got road with those girls zzz.

i love her so much until i can let her know my fb and etc username password but in return i get myself flame in those.
been with this woman for 7 years and u still dun trust her? maybe the problem is u. better yet, dump her and get a life.
lazarus7247
post Nov 23 2012, 01:31 PM

Getting Started
291 posts

QUOTE(joedpa82 @ Nov 23 2012, 01:27 PM)
been with this woman for 7 years and u still dun trust her? maybe the problem is u. better yet, dump her and get a life.
You sir, have problem reading english or you are just retarded.
yuen1985
post Nov 23 2012, 01:34 PM

I'm A Freelancer
702 posts

try talk with her again..communication is important...but if in the end still cannot work out..then its better to end it.

all the best !
joedpa82
post Nov 23 2012, 01:38 PM

On my way
573 posts

QUOTE(lazarus7247 @ Nov 23 2012, 02:31 PM)
You sir, have problem reading english or you are just retarded.
oh dear undead feline. please illuminate me with your light of knowledge and pray tell what did i said that was wrong?
lazarus7247
post Nov 23 2012, 01:45 PM

Getting Started
291 posts

QUOTE(joedpa82 @ Nov 23 2012, 01:38 PM)
oh dear undead feline. please illuminate me with your light of knowledge and pray tell what did i said that was wrong?
I am not an undead feline. You sir, are deluded beyond salvation. I pray for your well being.

Anyway from what i understand, the thread starter is having a hard time with his current partner.

Reasons being that she has shown no appreciation for what he has done even with the utmost trust he has placed in her (sharing passwords, showing phones etc to her).

She has continuously reprimanded his actions and have placed little trust in him.

I hope that i have provided enough information in a way that your questionable mind can comprehend.

This post has been edited by lazarus7247: Nov 23 2012, 01:48 PM
WaCKy-Angel
post Nov 23 2012, 01:54 PM

PeACe~~
All Stars
21,509 posts

QUOTE(zgmf-x20a @ Nov 23 2012, 12:52 PM)

Example?
joedpa82
post Nov 23 2012, 01:56 PM

On my way
573 posts

QUOTE(lazarus7247 @ Nov 23 2012, 02:45 PM)
I am not an undead feline. You sir, are deluded beyond salvation. I pray for your well being.

Anyway from what i understand, the thread starter is having a hard time with his current partner.

Reasons being that she has shown no appreciation for what he has done even with the utmost trust he has placed in her (sharing passwords, showing phones etc to her).

She has continuously reprimanded his actions and have placed little trust in him.

I hope that i have provided enough information in a way that your questionable mind can comprehend.
Hi there undead feline. If u dont understand why i address u as such then the joke is mine to know.

The main reason why i said that TS has trust issues is by this "i feel like my privacy had been intruded by some1"

Do you see my point here? TS shares FB and so on and so forth but when his GF points out "newest issue is she access my contact list in my smartphone n found some special name inside then say i got road with those girls zzz" he feels his privacy is violated? That is a classic textbook trust issue.

And if he feels that way about a girl that he has been dating for 7 years then it is clearly in TS' best interest that he disengages from this destructive relationship.

TSzgmf-x20a
post Nov 23 2012, 02:08 PM

Getting Started
96 posts

QUOTE(ngkhanmein @ Nov 23 2012, 01:05 PM)
the 7th is the hardest years if u can get thru 8th then everything will be ok. long relationship is always the hardest way. r u sure she doesn't help u wear GREEN hat?
i dun think she will...
i trust her even though i never questioning her

Added on November 23, 2012, 2:09 pm
QUOTE(apache79 @ Nov 23 2012, 01:08 PM)
rules for a healthy relationship is

1. never share your password for facebook.
2. lock your phone all the time.

wimmenz always jealous for no reason.. whenever they asked for password say cannot.. let them feel frust is better than jealous..

yes.. im married already for 8 years.
yup now i feel the pain...but it is too late...
my smartphone is locked but got 1 time she say wan sms her friend using my phone then tat time hshe browse my phone zzz

This post has been edited by zgmf-x20a: Nov 23 2012, 02:09 PM
RedBishop
post Nov 23 2012, 02:10 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,167 posts

Dear zgmf-x20a,

You might need to elaborate more details in your relationship.
As it's not easy as everyone could be like you, having a 7 years relationship.

I believed that both of you must have been through multiple obstacles and both of you are still there.

The matter that you raise up seems to be a very small obstacle which it could happen to everyone in their relationship.

You did mentioned you have some special contacts with special names, might elaborate on that? If special names like "Dear, Darling, Honeybear and so on" are definitely unacceptable.

You do not care to explain further to her, seems like you're getting bored of the relationship.

You willingly gave away your Username and Password of your FB account, yes you're doing it for her, not by forced.
TSzgmf-x20a
post Nov 23 2012, 02:11 PM

Getting Started
96 posts

QUOTE(joedpa82 @ Nov 23 2012, 01:27 PM)
i am not saying i am not trust her. is the problem we having now is kinda make me down and etc.
7 years not easy

Added on November 23, 2012, 2:15 pm
QUOTE(RedBishop @ Nov 23 2012, 02:10 PM)
Dear zgmf-x20a,

You might need to elaborate more details in your relationship.
As it's not easy as everyone could be like you, having a 7 years relationship.

I believed that both of you must have been through multiple obstacles and both of you are still there.

The matter that you raise up seems to be a very small obstacle which it could happen to everyone in their relationship.

You did mentioned you have some special contacts with special names, might elaborate on that? If special names like "Dear, Darling, Honeybear and so on" are definitely unacceptable.

You do not care to explain further to her, seems like you're getting bored of the relationship.

You willingly gave away your Username and Password of your FB account, yes you're doing it for her, not by forced.
i just put some nickename on those close friends without using their real name even my own family contacts...
their name would be like having emotion onli and etc....
i had my own activities on saturday and it is just sport and maybe it will make her feel insecure since we onli meet each other 1-2 times per week...
i had explained to her countless time and i jus feel that is enough and she always can call my fren is she want to make sure on everythings..
not onli fb account and email as well bcoz i juz wan her know that i got nothing to hide...
my intention is let u noe bcoz i got nothing 2 hide end up v alot of issues zzz

This post has been edited by zgmf-x20a: Nov 23 2012, 02:15 PM
ymc2303
post Nov 23 2012, 02:16 PM

On my way
592 posts

wait until she gives you an ultimatum...
there is no end to this kind of issue.. lastly you want to know is you got depression.
SUSs2peMocls
post Nov 23 2012, 02:21 PM

On my way
672 posts

If you're not happy then break it off. Seriously, ask yourself, do you deserve this kind of abuse?

Added on November 23, 2012, 2:27 pm
QUOTE(zgmf-x20a @ Nov 23 2012, 02:11 PM)
i am not saying i am not trust her. is the problem we having now is kinda make me down and etc.
7 years not easy
That 7 years crap is pure hogwash. If you're in a good relationship by ANY standards, every year will feel like a reward and not punishment. You sir, are NOT in a rewarding relationship, she is obviously driving you crazy, literally.

When you realize that you deserve someone whom you can trust, someone who treats you with the respect you deserve, you will find that giving up this 7 year relationship is the best thing you can do.

This post has been edited by s2peMocls: Nov 23 2012, 02:29 PM
SUSngkhanmein
post Nov 23 2012, 02:31 PM

カラカラ Karakara
7,727 posts

then just get married. dun think so much. broad unnecessary stuff won't solve the issue.
acleonine
post Nov 23 2012, 02:32 PM

7 posts

hmmm, you sure that she is not doing "something" wrong on you?

My Suspicions Mind: if she is finding faults in you and keep on digging up more and more or the same issues to keep on arguing, there's a chance that she is doing or did something wrong and trying to find blames in you so she can feel better.

Anyhow, talk more, the best way is talk over liquor shots about the issue each time she bring it up, you say one thing and drink a shot, she say one thing and drink a shot when talk about the issue. Arguing is a form of communication, she may believe it is the only way you can communicate now.

Violent Carrot
post Nov 23 2012, 02:37 PM

27 posts

So you really got something inside izzit...like flirty chat, calling cute names etc.. Maybe guys are offended when girls intrude your privacy, but if the "special name" never existed, then no problem la?

Added on November 23, 2012, 2:39 pm
QUOTE(acleonine @ Nov 23 2012, 02:32 PM)
hmmm, you sure that she is not doing "something" wrong on you?

My Suspicions Mind: if she is finding faults in you and keep on digging up more and more or the same issues to keep on arguing, there's a chance that she is doing or did something wrong and trying to find blames in you so she can feel better.

Anyhow, talk more, the best way is talk over liquor shots about the issue each time she bring it up, you say one thing and drink a shot, she say one thing and drink a shot when talk about the issue. Arguing is a form of communication, she may believe it is the only way you can communicate now.
why the fault suddenly go to the girl plak... If really like that guy, sure will want to know everything one mah... I think TS very close with girl one lo, or else why the girl check until like that?

This post has been edited by Violent Carrot: Nov 23 2012, 02:39 PM
TSzgmf-x20a
post Nov 23 2012, 02:45 PM

Getting Started
96 posts

QUOTE(Violent Carrot @ Nov 23 2012, 02:37 PM)
So you really got something inside izzit...like flirty chat, calling cute names etc.. Maybe guys are offended when girls intrude your privacy, but if the "special name" never existed, then no problem la?
not onli this issue alot of issues come along the way but i am trying hard to explain and let her know i am not doing wrong and i noe her and my limit...
my intention is let her know everythings since i got nothing 2 hide and turns out disaster

Added on November 23, 2012, 2:46 pm

why the fault suddenly go to the girl plak... If really like that guy, sure will want to know everything one mah... I think TS very close with girl one lo, or else why the girl check until like that?
onli close with my cousin @@"
my frens all married as well...@@"

This post has been edited by zgmf-x20a: Nov 23 2012, 02:46 PM
Violent Carrot
post Nov 23 2012, 02:51 PM

27 posts

QUOTE(zgmf-x20a @ Nov 23 2012, 02:45 PM)
not onli this issue alot of issues come along the way but i am trying hard to explain and let her know i am not doing wrong and i noe her and my limit...
my intention is let her know everythings since i got nothing 2 hide and turns out disaster

Added on November 23, 2012, 2:46 pm

onli close with my cousin @@"
my frens all married as well...@@"
Hrm ur conditions also sounds like my bf & me haha... Last time he checked on me a lot, but then he suddenly bcm cold so i check back his things. In his msg got a girl call him cutie. =___=

But we over come it d..he dont find that girl & ignore her so Im ok lo.. (I know im bad). Hey, maybe you really so frust & run for such a long term d, the lovey dovey actions all gone. Everytime i throw tantrum, my bf just need to tell me how much he loves me, my heart melts right away. Try remember back the sweet2 memories, reason why u treasure her so much. Then U will find your happiness again. smile.gif
SUSngkhanmein
post Nov 23 2012, 02:55 PM

カラカラ Karakara
7,727 posts

@TS, y dun u work at m'sia? if u can't then ask her come sg or jb work. if both of u can't. just let it go. if u do love her, just let go.
SUSTyler__Durden
post Nov 23 2012, 03:02 PM

Getting Started
98 posts

TS, let's try something new, since supplicating her demands doesn't seem likely to work and only result in making things worse.

Just be an *******, don't give in to her demands, don't listen to anything she says. Do everything you want.
n00b13
post Nov 23 2012, 03:03 PM

Casual
364 posts

I think you're both still very immature.

Getting upset over other girls' names in your phone is not the kind of problem you should have after 7 years together. Complaining that you don't care enough about her is not the kind of problem you should have after 5 years together. These are first-2-years-together kind of problem. These are 18-21-years-old kind of problem.

Your relationship has not matured, and the both of you are not mature.

SUSs2peMocls
post Nov 23 2012, 03:07 PM

On my way
672 posts

No need to check, just ask. Only check if your partner is lying to you, because... well obviously you can't trust them to tell the truth.
TSzgmf-x20a
post Nov 23 2012, 03:12 PM

Getting Started
96 posts

QUOTE(ngkhanmein @ Nov 23 2012, 02:55 PM)
@TS, y dun u work at m'sia? if u can't then ask her come sg or jb work. if both of u can't. just let it go. if u do love her, just let go.
my financial status does not allow me to do that....
i ned 2 take k my family since they support me until i get my master...
it is time for me to return them...

Added on November 23, 2012, 3:14 pm
QUOTE(Violent Carrot @ Nov 23 2012, 02:51 PM)
Hrm ur conditions also sounds like my bf & me haha... Last time he checked on me a lot, but then he suddenly bcm cold so i check back his things. In his msg got a girl call him cutie. =___=

But we over come it d..he dont find that girl & ignore her so Im ok lo.. (I know im bad). Hey, maybe you really so frust & run for such a long term d, the lovey dovey actions all gone. Everytime i throw tantrum, my bf just need to tell me how much he loves me, my heart melts right away. Try remember back the sweet2 memories, reason why u treasure her so much. Then U will find your happiness again. smile.gif
maybe....

This post has been edited by zgmf-x20a: Nov 23 2012, 03:14 PM
SUSngkhanmein
post Nov 23 2012, 03:25 PM

カラカラ Karakara
7,727 posts

u can return to ur family later. i dun think they mind. u feel me? like me if no finance support yg stable dun get a gf. stay single. good for u & the gal. u won't get hurt & she also. i prefer gal check on me, it show she care bout me. the more she concerned they happy i m. the issue now is "long distance" she lacked of security from u. u can't give her whereas u think u're. so y dun let both of u cool down. just let her know u wanna some space to breath. set duration like 1 month w/o contact? if u guys r meant to b each other, nothing can stop u guys. try look for the missing puzzle, if u guys get it, the bonding will be much stronger than previously.
Alvin330000421
post Nov 23 2012, 03:29 PM

Getting Started
78 posts

You feel suicidal when you are with her.
Do you feel suicidal when you aren without her?
If the answer is yes, don't bother. I know a friend who also complain about his wife, want to divorce, want to suicide. Then half a year later, I ask him, he forgot. He say they patch up. Kick up all that dust for nothing.

If no. Break-up.
SUSs2peMocls
post Nov 23 2012, 03:30 PM

On my way
672 posts

Sometimes I can't help but wonder if people are masochistic. Do they subconsciously enjoy being in pain? Even with the knowledge that there is only disappointment and hurt in the future, they still cling on to a painful relationship with a someone who is no longer the same person they knew back when they started.
SUSTyler__Durden
post Nov 23 2012, 03:41 PM

Getting Started
98 posts

QUOTE(s2peMocls @ Nov 23 2012, 03:30 PM)
Sometimes I can't help but wonder if people are masochistic. Do they subconsciously enjoy being in pain? Even with the knowledge that there is only disappointment and hurt in the future, they still cling on to a painful relationship with a someone who is no longer the same person they knew back when they started.
It's more towards the propagation of romantized feministic pov of courtship\relationship. People being sold on the concept of "the One" and scarcity mentality.
abubin
post Nov 23 2012, 03:43 PM

10k Club
All Stars
10,423 posts

just have to live with it. That's the price of being good looking and successful. Every girl's dream man....
munkeyflo
post Nov 23 2012, 03:45 PM

Blooop bloop bloop
Group Icon
Staff
2,728 posts

This is such a small issue. Try talking to her that arguing over this type of thing is really just plain stupid. If she doesn't understand that then it's up to you to decide whether you wanna continue being like this in your relationship or not. If you can give in, then change those names and tell her you won't do it again.

A mature couple wouldn't even bother about such things. They most likely won't have 'special names' in their contact list either, other than their partner.

If you don't think you can work it out with her, then just leave.
Break up after 7 years is better than divorce after 20 years.
SUSngkhanmein
post Nov 23 2012, 03:47 PM

カラカラ Karakara
7,727 posts

TS u can choose suicide but it won't solved the issue. if u really wanna go, put my name as benefactor. thanks.
Alvin330000421
post Nov 23 2012, 04:05 PM

Getting Started
78 posts

QUOTE(munkeyflo @ Nov 23 2012, 04:45 PM)
This is such a small issue. Try talking to her that arguing over this type of thing is really just plain stupid. If she doesn't understand that then it's up to you to decide whether you wanna continue being like this in your relationship or not. If you can give in, then change those names and tell her you won't do it again.

A mature couple wouldn't even bother about such things. They most likely won't have 'special names' in their contact list either, other than their partner.

If you don't think you can work it out with her, then just leave.
Break up after 7 years is better than divorce after 20 years.
Unfortunately I know a lot of guy friends who complain about the same thing on their wives. Yet, they are still with them, till today.

I just wonder if guys like problematic women.

SUSngkhanmein
post Nov 23 2012, 04:06 PM

カラカラ Karakara
7,727 posts

QUOTE(Alvin330000421 @ Nov 23 2012, 05:05 PM)
Unfortunately I know a lot of guy friends who complain about the same thing on their wives. Yet, they are still with them, till today.

guys scare lonely only.
silverhawk
post Nov 23 2012, 04:08 PM

I'm Positively Lustrous
Group Icon
Elite
4,738 posts

QUOTE(s2peMocls @ Nov 23 2012, 03:30 PM)
A known enemy is less scary than a stranger. Bottom line, they think they can manage the pain, and if they do that they'll be happy. Stupid line of thought, but that's what most people do :/

megaheart
post Nov 23 2012, 04:09 PM

Getting Started
67 posts

Sudah berpunya masih mau letak nama nama manje dalam contek list buat ape... adhuhai...
SUSTyler__Durden
post Nov 23 2012, 04:13 PM

Getting Started
98 posts

QUOTE(Alvin330000421 @ Nov 23 2012, 04:05 PM)

Divorce settlement and child custody tend to favor women.
SUSngkhanmein
post Nov 23 2012, 04:18 PM

カラカラ Karakara
7,727 posts

QUOTE(Tyler__Durden @ Nov 23 2012, 05:13 PM)
if didn't divorce if the gal mati, harta will be receive by her husband.
munkeyflo
post Nov 23 2012, 04:18 PM

Blooop bloop bloop
Group Icon
Staff
2,728 posts

QUOTE(Alvin330000421 @ Nov 23 2012, 04:05 PM)

Some guys prefer to tolerate their woman. If they are ok with it then let it be.

I have a guy friend who also complain to me about his LDR gf. About how she treats him and stuff, kena scolding for nothing, do this also wrong do that also wrong. He tried to break up andden the girl ask her mum to talk to him. Since they got together, their mothers got kinda close as well, so his mother also ask him not to dump the girl. So in the end now continue suffer and I continue listen to his problems. Don't know when is it going to end. doh.gif
TSzgmf-x20a
post Nov 23 2012, 04:32 PM

Getting Started
96 posts

QUOTE(munkeyflo @ Nov 23 2012, 04:18 PM)
Some guys prefer to tolerate their woman. If they are ok with it then let it be.

I have a guy friend who also complain to me about his LDR gf. About how she treats him and stuff, kena scolding for nothing, do this also wrong do that also wrong. He tried to break up andden the girl ask her mum to talk to him. Since they got together, their mothers got kinda close as well, so his mother also ask him not to dump the girl. So in the end now continue suffer and I continue listen to his problems. Don't know when is it going to end. doh.gif
rclxub.gif maybe like ppl say argue is good way communication but i am too lazy to argue shakehead.gif
for me got problem solve it even argue problem still here still need to solve it...
argue + solve problem is double time zzz...time is important
WaCKy-Angel
post Nov 23 2012, 04:33 PM

PeACe~~
All Stars
21,509 posts

QUOTE(zgmf-x20a @ Nov 23 2012, 02:11 PM)
7 years not easy

Added on November 23, 2012, 2:15 pm

i just put some nickename on those close friends without using their real name even my own family contacts...
their name would be like having emotion onli and etc....

i had my own activities on saturday and it is just sport and maybe it will make her feel insecure since we onli meet each other 1-2 times per week...
i had explained to her countless time and i jus feel that is enough and she always can call my fren is she want to make sure on everythings..
not onli fb account and email as well bcoz i juz wan her know that i got nothing to hide...
my intention is let u noe bcoz i got nothing 2 hide end up v alot of issues zzz
1st of all, doesnt she knows ur close friends? Dont u bring her out join ur gang?

2nd of all, why dont u show is screenshot of those names? Lets see if its "below limit"
munkeyflo
post Nov 23 2012, 04:42 PM

Blooop bloop bloop
Group Icon
Staff
2,728 posts

QUOTE(zgmf-x20a @ Nov 23 2012, 04:32 PM)
rclxub.gif maybe like ppl say argue is good way communication but i am too lazy to argue shakehead.gif
for me got problem solve it even argue problem still here still need to solve it...
It takes 2 hand to clap, it's good that you think that way - that argument can be pointless sometimes, but your gf may not think that way.

What I do most of the time is, when me or my bf is angry and we sense an argument coming up, we just try our very best to keep quiet and walk away. Go chill for a while then only talk about it and try to solve it. When we are angry, we will say all sorts of things to hurt each other andden regret after that. So best is just shut up and talk later. But the issue must be solved or talked over, not swept under the carpet. Sometimes if you continue to argue, in the end, you don't even know what you were arguing about in the first place.

Communication doesn't mean must argue only. It's good to voice out if one is not quite happy with how the relationship is going, but we have to know how to communicate, not just point fingers at the other party and want things done our way only.

This post has been edited by munkeyflo: Nov 23 2012, 04:43 PM
Alvin330000421
post Nov 23 2012, 04:42 PM

Getting Started
78 posts

QUOTE(munkeyflo @ Nov 23 2012, 05:18 PM)

I dunno lah, it seems some guys like problematic girls. They take nice girls for granted. Maybe this is why women become problematic to constantly make their man like them even more.

THis friend of mine, he was dating two girls:
1) problematic girl (snobish, cool, unfriendly, calculative, not respect old people)
2) nice girl (tolerant, respectful, submissive, filial, pleasant, helpful, kind)

He go and choose Problematic girl. Two years into relationship, he complain about her, that they fight over trivial matters. Say wanna break up woh.

But instead got married.

Two years into marriage, he complain want to divorce.

6 months later, he forgot about it, say they patch up. Everything ok.

This post has been edited by Alvin330000421: Nov 23 2012, 04:43 PM
SUSngkhanmein
post Nov 23 2012, 04:45 PM

カラカラ Karakara
7,727 posts

QUOTE(zgmf-x20a @ Nov 23 2012, 05:32 PM)
so wat u wan now? cut it straight, just let go ur hands & walk it out.
Alvin330000421
post Nov 23 2012, 04:46 PM

Getting Started
78 posts

QUOTE(Tyler__Durden @ Nov 23 2012, 05:13 PM)
Yeah but most guys fail to see the warning signs in a relationship that is in trouble. Yet they chose to marry the girl !

Then they get themselves into bigger problems.
SUSTyler__Durden
post Nov 23 2012, 04:48 PM

Getting Started
98 posts

QUOTE(Alvin330000421 @ Nov 23 2012, 04:46 PM)
Yeah but most guys fail to see the warning signs in a relationship that is in trouble. Yet they chose to marry the girl !

Then they get themselves into bigger problems.
Guys tend to undervalue themselves, marry their sweetheart too early, and see their wives get older faster than them if they're of similar age.

Then Mid-life crisis hits
myhn
post Nov 23 2012, 05:05 PM

Getting Started
51 posts

QUOTE(Tyler__Durden @ Nov 23 2012, 12:57 PM)
Dump her then.

yyuuppp agree..... cool2.gif cool2.gif
SUSngkhanmein
post Nov 23 2012, 05:07 PM

カラカラ Karakara
7,727 posts

TS ur own life more important. u dare 2 type that u wanna p mati, mean u doesn't love urself, if u don't even love urself, how u love her? think for her own goods just left her, it will make her understand more than ever it will b. good luck. adeos~
SUSs2peMocls
post Nov 23 2012, 05:08 PM

On my way
672 posts

QUOTE(silverhawk @ Nov 23 2012, 04:08 PM)
A known enemy is less scary than a stranger. Bottom line, they think they can manage the pain, and if they do that they'll be happy. Stupid line of thought, but that's what most people do :/
Wow... I find this... eeriely true.

I suppose in their head, it goes something like "a lack of pain = happiness". That is messed up. Wait a minute... I was guilty of that myself!
TSzgmf-x20a
post Nov 23 2012, 05:09 PM

Getting Started
96 posts

QUOTE(ngkhanmein @ Nov 23 2012, 05:07 PM)
TS ur own life more important. u dare 2 type that u wanna p mati, mean u doesn't love urself, if u don't even love urself, how u love her? think for her own goods just left her, it will make her understand more than ever it will b. good luck. adeos~
not say dead is just sumtimes feeling onli....@@"

SUSngkhanmein
post Nov 23 2012, 05:12 PM

カラカラ Karakara
7,727 posts

QUOTE(zgmf-x20a @ Nov 23 2012, 06:09 PM)
not say dead is just sumtimes feeling onli....@@"
laugh.gif feeling? meaning ur mind on towards dying so not much different. just a fraction only. if u still care her, then try 2 give both of u some time. u said let her knw u need some break n have a kit-kat for 1 mth like i suggested for u earlier. calm down & pick up where u r left.
Mickey C
post Nov 23 2012, 10:38 PM

On my way
616 posts

blah blah blah,,, she have sister or not????? hehehe
josh.
post Nov 24 2012, 01:18 AM

Casual
430 posts

Propose to her so she won't think you are having a few ships.
SUSngkhanmein
post Nov 24 2012, 10:09 AM

カラカラ Karakara
7,727 posts

QUOTE(Mickey C @ Nov 23 2012, 11:38 PM)
blah blah blah,,, she have sister or not????? hehehe
intro 2 me.. i like this type of gal. i dun like gals nvr check on me.
Mickey C
post Nov 24 2012, 10:24 AM

On my way
616 posts

QUOTE(ngkhanmein @ Nov 24 2012, 10:09 AM)
intro 2 me.. i like this type of gal. i dun like gals nvr check on me.
I ask first bro.. smile.gif
SUSngkhanmein
post Nov 24 2012, 10:27 AM

カラカラ Karakara
7,727 posts

QUOTE(Mickey C @ Nov 24 2012, 11:24 AM)
I ask first bro.. smile.gif
dun like this.. u sure alot lui out there. me left ntg here.. dun stingy lah whistling.gif
corad
post Nov 24 2012, 10:57 AM

Hard to see, the dark side is.
2,338 posts

heh. Wishing mine would check on me more often tongue.gif

But not to the extent of logging into my FB/Email without me knowing.

What I believe your problem is TS is that the GF thinks you don't spend enough time/effort on her. She then thinks you're using that time/effort on someone else. Probably you could try texting her more often, or sending pics of what you're looking at once in a while (if you're lazy to type)

I didn't read your previous thread, but why do you regret coming back to M'sia ?

You should really talk to your GF about what you feel though. That's the whole reason for having a partner ... having someone to share the burdens & joys of life. If things are rocky between you & her now, take her out for a nice date (maybe halfday + dinner etc) a week before you plan to "talk" , just so she knows you want this relationship to work rather than sitting her down to rant & complain.

Mickey C
post Nov 24 2012, 05:02 PM

On my way
616 posts

QUOTE(ngkhanmein @ Nov 24 2012, 10:27 AM)
dun like this.. u sure alot lui out there. me left ntg here.. dun stingy lah  whistling.gif
If I have lot of lui out there, I won't comment here, trust me bro... sad.gif
AC_ryan94
post Nov 24 2012, 06:50 PM

banned!
1,000 posts

QUOTE(munkeyflo @ Nov 23 2012, 04:18 PM)

Kesian that good guys that scolded by 1 girls for no-reason... blink.gif hmm.gif unsure.gif

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0324sec    0.28    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 04:05 PM