Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Nissan almera vl spec vs Honda city s spec

views

dvinez
post Dec 4 2012, 10:20 AM

Limited Edition
1,473 posts

QUOTE(romuluz777 @ Dec 4 2012, 10:03 AM)
The Vios is a budget but a really reliable car, I owned one (1st gen model)for 7 years and it has performed superbly with just scheduled maintenance.

Regarding Korean cars, they might look pretty damn good in design and cheap(-er) to purchase but I would stay far away from it, unless its a company issued car. The residual value is a real concern if you plan to use the car for short to medium term. There will always be detractors and fans of Korean cars.
talking about budget, a flx will pawn it anytime hmm.gif

anyway ts, regarding your 2 options and your requirement, city will be a better choice if you emphasize on resale value and interior quality

dvinez
post Dec 4 2012, 10:23 AM

Limited Edition
1,473 posts

QUOTE(kidmad @ Dec 4 2012, 01:07 AM)
1) Forte 1.6SX - rm82 around 450km. Vios 1.5E - rm65 around 400km. to me + - la. About 200kg extra for it's kerb weight.. expected.
2) City NVH seems better imo, but that's only because of Forte is given with a pair of useless donut.. Do some sound proofing on the wheel arch i think it would reduce the noise greatly.

1) well it looks decent, but yours seems kinda high brows.gif
2) change the donuts, stock noise and comfort really sucks
dvinez
post Dec 4 2012, 10:36 AM

Limited Edition
1,473 posts

yup honda and toyota have really good price due to durability, lots third party spare parts, and fame.

there is still a lot of bengs eyeing used city, civic and vios as dream car brows.gif

older generation with have no ability to access to internet, can only rely on boasting to each others at pasar also loved it, which that include my in law as well

no offense, just plain own opinion whistling.gif

This post has been edited by dvinez: Dec 4 2012, 10:37 AM
dvinez
post Dec 4 2012, 12:06 PM

Limited Edition
1,473 posts

also 0-100 sounds is so important in lowyat, difference of a second means so much biggrin.gif

in real life one or two seconds doesnt really matter, for me at least, since there are other factors to consider.

eg: passenger/weight, tyre type/pressure and ball size tongue.gif
dvinez
post Dec 4 2012, 12:09 PM

Limited Edition
1,473 posts

congrats nice car smile.gif

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0150sec    0.55    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 08:24 PM