RSS feedBump TopicClosed TopicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Ragnarok online 2, RELEASED BY ASASOFT BY DECEMBER

blackspade
post Dec 13 2012, 03:53 AM

Getting Started
Group: Junior Member

QUOTE(sapapa @ Dec 12 2012, 11:45 PM)
RO2 is a true disappointment for me as I'm a real fan of RO. Everything about it seems so wrong.

1)The should have followed the old system whereby each class spawns at different towns like archers at payon and merchants at alberta,etc...

2)The monster levels are so predicted where the further down you go, the higher the level monster. There is zero challenge, zero excitement and zero place for adventure

3)I would prefer to listen the FM over the BGM of RO2 ANYTIME!

4)The camera is so shitty. It stutters everytime whenever you want to change the camera focus

5)The combat system is failed and its so boring whereby you just stand and spam "1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5" buttons

6)Card system is a fail where it only add stats which bring the lower level monster cards entirely useless unless for collection purpose

7)Skill Tree is too little, they should expand more so that players can have different variety of builds for each different class

8)PVP is just *Who-spends-more-money-in-game-wins-because-I-have-the-highest-damage-so-I-can-stand-there-and-spam-number-keys* There is none to zero skill involve in a PVP fight. I'm talking about movements and REAL EVADE using player's movement skill

I could just go on and on...Entire game is a failure. What they should make is to change the entire system of the game and make it something similar to "Ragnarok Battle Offline"...
This is so much true. nod.gif
But I play RO for a long time and it consider as one as the most memorable time in my gaming history.
It is just to hard from not playing the game although everything sucks alot in RO2.
But I still might probably keep playing the game since it felt like many old RO community coming back thumbup.gif .

BTW this game will suck so much in future cause by moneysoft/botter = market ruin doh.gif
User is online!Profile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
pieplushie
post Dec 13 2012, 05:51 AM

RO2 is a true disappointment for me as I'm a real fan of RO. Everything about it seems so wrong.

1)The should have followed the old system whereby each class spawns at different towns like archers at payon and merchants at alberta,etc...

2)The monster levels are so predicted where the further down you go, the higher the level monster. There is zero challenge, zero excitement and zero place for adventure

4)The camera is so shitty. It stutters everytime whenever you want to change the camera focus

5)The combat system is failed and its so boring whereby you just stand and spam "1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5" buttons

6)Card system is a fail where it only add stats which bring the lower level monster cards entirely useless unless for collection purpose

7)Skill Tree is too little, they should expand more so that players can have different variety of builds for each different class

8)PVP is just *Who-spends-more-money-in-game-wins-because-I-have-the-highest-damage-so-I-can-stand-there-and-spam-number-keys* There is none to zero skill involve in a PVP fight. I'm talking about movements and REAL EVADE using player's movement skill

I could just go on and on...Entire game is a failure. What they should make is to change the entire system of the game and make it something similar to "Ragnarok Battle Offline"...

QFT cry.gif
User is offlineProfile CardPM
+Quote Post
hacktivity
post Dec 13 2012, 06:30 AM

Group: New Member

after i check all the mechanics and gameplay of RO2.yeah it is really out from what we predict like what it should inherit from ro1.the diff bout card use,the fighting mechanic,the stat allocation and many more.but can say this is just launch so nthing advance we can hope and to asiasoft implement to it.about real time evasion,i think that not inherit how the ro1 gameplay where it just tab,hit and spam.this game was build when the lineage 2,vindictus and mabinogi are around,as the raiderz and tera is the recent gameplay (hit and slash with can say no crosshair and auto-lock system) but more quicker be launch comparing ro2 that taken few hard years.

and i think the card drop rate kinda high in obt where i saw few people getting bapho card.and the system actually can say quite easy comparing to ro1.
1.instance-make u always can have promising party to kill boss compare to ro1 where hard to gain pt if u not in promising guild like Graveyard,Neo,Kaos,MethoXAngel,Mythos,Radical Dreamerz, etc

2.upgraded skill system-in order to make all job balance.about the data saying that sorc do low dps,slow attck animation and just rely on crit that is something u just can abandon.spamming skill will make the animation faster.for macro mouse user like razor,try set spamming skill on ur mouse system.just 1 click and ur char spam as hell and u no need to do button-smashing.

3.no toleration to botter-as most of u here,are well familiar with lvling bot in ro1.that kinda fast way to get item,mats and card.but ro2 try make this new system in order to avoid botter,but yeah,no one can stop hacker as i try b4 this game hackshield still can be bypass using CE and some sort of engine/memory bugger.

4.everyone now can have better gear-due to the profession and dungeon system,now can say that everyone able grow stronger and easy to have better eq.not like ro1 u need to rely on monster drops and which can say some are near 1%-10% drop rate.so hardworking is the key and poor to u botter and this game gonna be hard to u tongue.gif

5.card system-can say this is implementation from DN gameplay and ro2 are well famous about the card system.when it turn like this can say it losing it umph~too straight forward and no card combine/card set system. sad.gif

and what worst is..holy light skill can miss?lolz how come magic attack can miss when it just too near.so can say i enjoy playing this game while in obt and i thinking on concentrate playing raiderz coz it have much more recent gameplay and graphic.and can say raiderz and ro2 quite same in few aspect but i love graphic and game play much better.ro2 just too cutey to me.when blade and soul come out next year this game gonna FTW.with the most updated combat skill and graphic this will be new leader in gaming society. thumbup.gif

Blade and Soul gameplay

+Quote Post
dante1989
post Dec 13 2012, 07:24 AM

Getting Started

WoW clone with cash shop mmmmmmmmmmmmm~
+Quote Post
shojikun
post Dec 13 2012, 08:39 AM

Regular
Group: Senior Member

I rather that they adopt the buy 2 play feature :\
+Quote Post
megavalve
post Dec 13 2012, 08:54 AM

QUOTE(dante1989 @ Dec 13 2012, 07:24 AM)
WoW clone with cash shop mmmmmmmmmmmmm~
WoW has better camera. RO2's camera is too shitty and unbearable at times.
If you play a ranged class, you're gonna have a bad time.
+Quote Post
Go_up
post Dec 13 2012, 09:52 AM

Hallucinogen

QUOTE(kuroneko0509 @ Dec 13 2012, 12:51 AM)
join now no use....
join later when obt starts laugh.gif
what is obt? when should i join? haha
+Quote Post
Jackwei94
post Dec 13 2012, 10:09 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(hacktivity @ Dec 13 2012, 06:30 AM)
after  i check all the mechanics and gameplay of RO2.yeah it is really out from what we predict like what it should inherit from ro1.the diff bout card use,the fighting mechanic,the stat allocation and many more.but can say this is just launch so nthing advance we can hope and to asiasoft implement to it.about real time evasion,i think that not inherit how the ro1 gameplay where it just tab,hit and spam.this game was build when the lineage 2,vindictus and mabinogi are around,as the raiderz and tera is the recent gameplay (hit and slash with can say no crosshair and auto-lock system) but more quicker be launch comparing ro2 that taken few hard years.

and i think the card drop rate kinda high in obt where i saw few people getting bapho card.and the system actually can say quite easy comparing to ro1.
1.instance-make u always can have promising party to kill boss compare to ro1 where hard to gain pt if u not in promising guild like Graveyard,Neo,Kaos,MethoXAngel,Mythos,Radical Dreamerz, etc

2.upgraded skill system-in order to make all job balance.about the data saying that sorc do low dps,slow attck animation and  just rely on crit that is something u just can abandon.spamming skill will make the animation faster.for macro mouse user like razor,try set spamming skill on ur mouse system.just 1 click and ur char spam as hell and u no need to do button-smashing.

3.no toleration to botter-as most of u here,are well familiar with lvling bot in ro1.that kinda fast way to get item,mats and card.but ro2 try make this new system in order to avoid botter,but yeah,no one can stop hacker as i try b4 this game hackshield still can be bypass using CE and some sort of engine/memory bugger.

4.everyone now can have better gear-due to the profession and dungeon system,now can say that everyone able grow stronger and easy to have better eq.not like ro1 u need to rely on monster drops and which can say some are near 1%-10% drop rate.so hardworking is the key and poor to u botter and this game gonna be hard to u tongue.gif

5.card system-can say this is implementation from DN gameplay and ro2 are well famous about the card system.when it turn like this can say it losing it umph~too straight forward and no card combine/card set system. sad.gif

and what worst is..holy light skill can miss?lolz how come magic attack can miss when it just too near.so can say i enjoy playing this game while in obt and i thinking on concentrate playing raiderz coz it have much more recent gameplay and graphic.and can say raiderz and ro2 quite same in few aspect but i love graphic and game play much better.ro2 just too cutey to me.when blade and soul come out next year this game gonna FTW.with the most updated combat skill and graphic this will be new leader in gaming society. thumbup.gif

Blade and Soul gameplay
I'm waiting for Blade and Soul also, but sad now, only able to watch the trailer at the website cry.gif
+Quote Post
omgimahero
post Dec 13 2012, 10:15 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(Go_up @ Dec 13 2012, 09:52 AM)
what is obt? when should i join? haha
Open Beta is OBT
Closed Beta is CBT
+Quote Post
shinfua
post Dec 13 2012, 12:09 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(omgimahero @ Dec 12 2012, 06:04 PM)
Haha!  doh.gif

Well, CBT started last Fri. I was back the entire Fri, Sat, Sun, Mon, Tues. lol

I tried installing on Fri night. But stuck at 99%

Then all the other days come back also too late. CBT server close at 2am and too tired.

But yeah, I'll be playing in OBT. See you there  cool2.gif
Haha!  laugh.gif

Thanks, see you in OBT?  icon_rolleyes.gif
Yeap see you then

My IGN will be reserved....i hope doh.gif

Damn after i got a nice coat and hat from my friend then server closed. fkjshdklajshlkjahsd
+Quote Post
pekkauwer
post Dec 13 2012, 12:16 PM

Getting Started

So cb already end....anyone mind selling me the dvd? Thanks

This post has been edited by pekkauwer: Dec 13 2012, 12:17 PM
+Quote Post
NickyKhoo
post Dec 13 2012, 01:19 PM

Getting Started

blade and soul looks awesome man!
+Quote Post
Revamperz
post Dec 13 2012, 01:28 PM

im freaking IN! ™

QUOTE(NickyKhoo @ Dec 13 2012, 01:19 PM)
yep too awsome until it need 249085901864317384 years to be release in other part of the world!

true story
+Quote Post
NickyKhoo
post Dec 13 2012, 01:33 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(Revamperz @ Dec 13 2012, 01:28 PM)
yep too awsome until it need 249085901864317384 years to be  release in other part of the world!

true story
i saw a post at 2009 till now it never release.. i wonder ohmy.gif
+Quote Post
Revamperz
post Dec 13 2012, 01:35 PM

im freaking IN! ™

QUOTE(NickyKhoo @ Dec 13 2012, 01:33 PM)
i think this game was release since 07-08
+Quote Post
merru
post Dec 13 2012, 01:41 PM

yep too awsome until it need 249085901864317384 years to be  release in other part of the world!

true story
actually the english version will be released next year >.>

QUOTE(Revamperz @ Dec 13 2012, 01:35 PM)
and no ...the kr version was released last june (as in for OBT)
1st cbt started last year in april
2nd cbt is around august last year
and the 3rd cbt is last april

so basically you are extremely wrong with 07-08 ..that time they still developing the game

This post has been edited by merru: Dec 13 2012, 01:48 PM
+Quote Post
omgimahero
post Dec 13 2012, 02:24 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(NickyKhoo @ Dec 13 2012, 01:19 PM)

true story
QUOTE(NickyKhoo @ Dec 13 2012, 01:33 PM)
QUOTE(Revamperz @ Dec 13 2012, 01:35 PM)
Wrong thread bros. Discussion for blade & soul Blade and Soul Online
+Quote Post
kuroneko0509
post Dec 13 2012, 02:33 PM

~~sleeping anywhere, anytime, anyplace~~
Group Icon
Group: Probationary Moderator

QUOTE(omgimahero @ Dec 13 2012, 02:24 PM)
Wrong thread bros. Discussion for blade & soul Blade and Soul Online
lol rclxms.gif rclxms.gif
+Quote Post
XEN -v- gK
post Dec 13 2012, 07:50 PM

Getting Started

1. Good when server is new, town still populated. Late comer will spawn in an empty town, they get demotivated to play.
No new player old player get bored and quit -> empty server.

2. Just like RO1. Level up -> go to next map -> monster same level or higher than you.

3. I like the new music, everyone have different taste. icon_rolleyes.gif

4. Didn't happen on my PC, you can set to lock camera angle if you want.

5. Still better than RO1. Bash -> Bash -> Bash -> Bash -> Bash -> Bash -> pick loot -> repeat. At least got basic combo system biggrin.gif

6. Just like RO1. RO1 first version also have the same stats only card system, only get card skill and card combo after later expansion.
Only different is RO1 you grind for 10 cards, RO2 you grind for 5 cards.

7. Agree, need more build.

8. = every point-click game in market. Try a dynamic combat game like TERA, Dragon Nest, or RaiderZ instead.

Too much nostalgia goggle.
Vanilla RO1 without all those expansion packs is just 120% grindfest, PK is who enchant their weapon more who win or who have bigger party/guild who win.
+Quote Post
Shuuu
post Dec 13 2012, 08:08 PM

QUOTE(XEN -v- gK @ Dec 13 2012, 07:50 PM)
1. Good when server is new, town still populated. Late comer will spawn in an empty town, they get demotivated to play.
No new player old player get bored and quit -> empty server.

2. Just like RO1. Level up -> go to next map -> monster same level or higher than you.

3. I like the new music, everyone have different taste.  icon_rolleyes.gif

4. Didn't happen on my PC, you can set to lock camera angle if you want.

5. Still better than RO1. Bash -> Bash -> Bash -> Bash -> Bash -> Bash -> pick loot -> repeat. At least got basic combo system  biggrin.gif

6. Just like RO1. RO1 first version also have the same stats only card system, only get card skill and card combo after later expansion.
Only different is RO1 you grind for 10 cards, RO2 you grind for 5 cards.

7. Agree, need more build.

8. = every point-click game in market. Try a dynamic combat game like TERA, Dragon Nest, or RaiderZ instead.

Too much nostalgia goggle.
Vanilla RO1 without all those expansion packs is just 120% grindfest, PK is who enchant their weapon more who win or who have bigger party/guild who win.
2. I disagree because unlike RO in RO2 the maps are linear where you have no choice but to progress mob after mob

3. Yes music are nice but wish they put the old Prontera song back haha.

6. In RO certain cards are good for certain bosses or mobs but in RO2 lower level cards = lower stats, which makes lower level cards completely useless once you gain a better cards.

7. In RO what makes it so diverse is not the skill system but the stats, i could go full AGI knight with high dodge and high ASPD instead of STR but in RO2 i don't think that's ideal.
+Quote Post

68 Pages « < 36 37 38 39 40 > » 
Bump TopicClosed TopicTopic OptionsStart new topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0836sec    3.98    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 21st April 2014 - 11:03 PM