QUOTE(ericmaxman @ Nov 19 2012, 08:30 AM)
* !!! IMPORTANT !!! You need a /system partition of at least 300 MB or you have to avoid flashing gapps !!! IMPORTANT !!!
* Upload zips to MicroSD or internal memory.
* Boot into CWM keeping pressed VOL- (MENU) and POWER for 3 secs, than release POWER and after another sec release VOL- (or use Novo7 tools if it doesn't work for your device)
* Select "wipe data/factory reset"* Select "install zip from sdcard" -> "choose zip from sdcard" (or "choose zip from internal sdcard" if your files are into internal memory) and flash, in this order, rom / gapps / compatibility zip
* Now go back, and select "Reboot system now"
* Enjoy cm10
Note: when you update to a newer build you don't need to do a full wipe, you just have to wipe cache and dalvik cachehttp://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1821398
the question is, where to download now? i cant find any download link..