Bump Topic Topic Closed RSS Feed

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

HiMedia Q3II,Q5II,Q6II,Q10II, Q9... Android BOX, Best Android Smart TV BOX

views

wkchu
post Jan 3 2013, 10:58 AM

39 posts

QUOTE(Genosyde @ Jan 3 2013, 08:27 AM)
I have the HiMedia Q5. The quality of the internet streaming depends on your connection speed, the provider as well as the content itself. The Q5 has built in custom apps for streaming over 200 live TV channels from China and also movies and TV shows from PPS, YouKu and other providers via the HiTV app.

The TV channels are in SD and some of the content from the HiTV app are available in HD. However, the download speed is inconsistent. On some days I can watch in HD 720p while on other days, I cannot even stream 240p. I have a 10 mbps connection and I connect the Q5 using wired LAN connection. Streaming HD content from YouTube though is not a problem. When I am streaming HD content, the quality is very good.

I have a full review of the HiMedia Q5 at http://www.squidoo.com/himedia-q5-android-...a-player-review
Has anyone tested the optical TOSLink or the Coaxial output? Does it work?

I have the Android Refee M6 Google TV Box and there is no output from the optical TOSLink and in the Android software settings there is no option to enable or disable the optical out.
I have an old 5.1 DTS amplifier to connect to and don't wish to upgrade to a new 7.1 amplifier with HDMI in.

Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0209sec    0.77    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 03:44 PM