Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

2.1 speakers.HELP!, 2.1 speakers.HELP!!

views

LittleGhost
post Apr 10 2006, 05:01 PM

臭小鬼
4,234 posts

QUOTE(Silon @ Apr 9 2006, 08:29 PM)
the example in your question is useless for me because i do not know how both speakers sound. besides, you dont need many people to agree to something. im sure if you walked to the streets in town and asked, more would say P4 processors are the fastest you can buy. tongue.gif

that is hard to say, because ive never done an A-B comparison before. ive read a hifi company claiming that the source first approach is ultimately the determining factor in the performance of a system while ive also read many, many people talk about how the speakers are more important.

but you did not state clearly what you meant before tongue.gif yes, i would spend extra money to correct an ugly set of speakers because for me, the speakers are going to be dumped sometime in the future anyway. as for him and his situation, well then, i have to say 'i dont know'. i wasnt following his 'problem' closely so i would not want to comment laugh.gif
Yeah i screwed up on the part where i didnt state clearly what i meant tongue.gif (my apologies)

alright it was probably a bad example, i should have used some other chapalang speakers instead of SonicGear IIX as a comparision to the ATP3.

hellfire8888
post Apr 10 2006, 05:06 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,196 posts

QUOTE(LittleGhost @ Apr 10 2006, 06:01 PM)
Yeah i screwed up on the part where i didnt state clearly what i meant tongue.gif (my apologies)

alright it was probably a bad example, i should have used some other chapalang speakers instead of SonicGear IIX as a comparision to the ATP3.
I am using Sonic Gear Apocalypse A5 2.1 RM299 use vacuum tube amp...damn cun
sx_wayne
post Apr 10 2006, 05:34 PM

On my way
543 posts

So whats the best bang for the buck for 2.1 setup now?
songhan89
post Apr 10 2006, 05:36 PM

-Hankerchizf-
1,104 posts

Where can i learn about these info ? Websites blink.gif

3 Pages < 1 2 3Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0298sec    0.52    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 04:10 PM