Hi all. I am in the market to get a new ADSL+Router+Wifi for my home where I also have a file server and media player connected.
1. ADSL modem (for Streamyx)
2. (blazing fast) Wireless N connection
3. Gigabit LAN port
Really really good to have features (but not required):
1. Client IPs starts at 192.168.1.100
2. Vertical standing/standing on its short side
3. Stable and does not drop connection or crash often (or ever!)
This is one area where I dont keep up to date with. But any idea how much and when final Wireless AC products can be had? Are they still in draft mode?
How different would my setup be if I used Unifi?
Currently I have in my view:
2. Netgear D6300
Suggestion for good ADSL+Routher, For home network