Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

RSS feedBump TopicReply to this topicStart new topic

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Is it okay?

fadlul79
post Nov 11 2012, 01:28 PM

Group: Junior Member

I be honest to you guys. I join LYN in hope that i might get lucky and get the women that i can fall in love with. I'm in my late 30s. I'm the eldest of 7 siblings, but all my bro and sis except the youngest already married. I'm socialy inept. My social circle is rather small and this limit my chance of getting someone. It's not that there's no girls who like me. But i don,t like any of them and those who i like was already taken or is beyond my reach. So you think it,s okay if i make a try here?

This post has been edited by fadlul79: Nov 11 2012, 01:29 PM
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
MrUbikeledek
post Nov 11 2012, 01:30 PM

Casual

user posted image
+Quote Post
Tyler__Durden
post Nov 11 2012, 02:47 PM

Getting Started

Dated and met a few here. No harm trying but social skills can be learned if you put yourself back into the real world.

Krauser started at 34 post divorce and bedded 50 women since then.

user posted image

You're on the right track to cash in your market value, so keep on trying to improve yourself.
+Quote Post
aladdin
post Nov 11 2012, 03:50 PM

True Love Never Runs Smooth
Group: Senior Member

Rather than spending time on keyboard, go social with friends.
+Quote Post
Sharklad
post Nov 11 2012, 04:42 PM

Getting Started

Well, you can try, you may be the lucky one.
Good luck. smile.gif
+Quote Post
HappyCrazyFreak
post Nov 12 2012, 12:51 AM

Try Love Classifieds. I previously met a few guys from LYN too (although I'm still ForeverAlone). All the best! smile.gif
+Quote Post
Love6
post Nov 12 2012, 08:16 AM

QUOTE(fadlul79 @ Nov 11 2012, 01:28 PM)
I be honest to you guys. I join LYN in hope that i might get lucky and get the women that i can fall in love with. I'm  in my late 30s. I'm the eldest of 7 siblings, but all my bro and sis except the youngest already married. I'm socialy inept. My social circle is rather small and this limit my chance of getting someone. It's not that there's no girls who like me. But i don,t like any of them  and those who i like was already taken or is beyond my reach. So you think it,s okay if i make a try here?
PM achik at /k mau? Lelaki who like you mau?

+Quote Post
Alvin330000421
post Nov 12 2012, 08:57 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(fadlul79 @ Nov 11 2012, 02:28 PM)
I be honest to you guys. I join LYN in hope that i might get lucky and get the women that i can fall in love with. I'm  in my late 30s. I'm the eldest of 7 siblings, but all my bro and sis except the youngest already married. I'm socialy inept. My social circle is rather small and this limit my chance of getting someone. It's not that there's no girls who like me. But i don,t like any of them  and those who i like was already taken or is beyond my reach. So you think it,s okay if i make a try here?
Correct me if I am wrong, I think its due to strong religion and culture that malays emphasis importance of marriage (which is a good one), that makes it easier to find a wife. Unlike most chinese and indians, in contrast, concentrate on making money and establishing their career postpone marriage to later age. This is why chinese and indians, sigh, are struggling with family creation.

I even know a malay guy who is 39, recently divorced, remarry again. Another malay I know, he divorced in his 40s, remarry again. Then on average, most of my malay friends in their 20s are married or attached.

So I don't understand. Why is it so hard for you to find a wife?

This post has been edited by Alvin330000421: Nov 12 2012, 09:10 AM
+Quote Post
fadlul79
post Nov 12 2012, 09:39 AM

QUOTE(Alvin330000421 @ Nov 12 2012, 08:57 AM)
Correct me if I am wrong, I think its due to strong religion and culture that malays emphasis importance of marriage (which is a good one), that makes it easier to find a wife. Unlike most chinese and indians, in contrast, concentrate on making money and establishing their career postpone marriage to later age. This is why chinese and indians, sigh, are struggling with family creation.

I even know a malay guy who is 39, recently divorced, remarry again. Another malay I know, he divorced in his 40s, remarry again. Then on average, most of my malay friends in their 20s are married or attached.

So I don't understand. Why is it so hard for you to find a wife?
my mother introduce me to some girls. But all of them is the "tak laku" type. Though i do feel inclined to just accept them, but i also feel as though they insulted me with this offering. My Sister in law was introduced to my brother by my mother. She's quite a beauty, 2 years younger then my bro. But when it's my turn, she introduce me to some "less then attractive" girls who already pass the age (andartu). all of them older then me. I feel insulted.
+Quote Post
shinkawa
post Nov 12 2012, 09:46 AM

parttime otaku

to get more girls, you need to promote yourself like sales.

See how youtubers become famous, starting from just voice until they show their face till acting.
+Quote Post
RS42
post Nov 12 2012, 11:10 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(HappyCrazyFreak @ Nov 12 2012, 12:51 AM)
Try Love Classifieds. I previously met a few guys from LYN too (although I'm still ForeverAlone). All the best! smile.gif
But it says that you joined November 2012. Who's dupe are you?
User is online!Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
HappyCrazyFreak
post Nov 12 2012, 11:54 AM

QUOTE(RS42 @ Nov 12 2012, 11:10 AM)
But it says that you joined November 2012. Who's dupe are you?
Someone lah. Haha. I don't think you and I ever had any contact before though...
+Quote Post
kohchuup
post Nov 12 2012, 12:04 PM

Group: New Member

u should blame urself bro, u r too choosy, u only will choose those outer beauty than inner beauty..

serve u right bro...
+Quote Post
Alvin330000421
post Nov 12 2012, 12:13 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(fadlul79 @ Nov 12 2012, 10:39 AM)
my mother introduce me to some girls. But all of them is the "tak laku" type. Though i do feel inclined to just accept them, but i also feel as though they insulted me with this offering. My Sister in law was introduced to my brother by my mother. She's quite a beauty, 2 years younger then my bro. But when it's my turn, she introduce me to some "less then attractive" girls who already pass the age (andartu). all of them older then me. I feel insulted.
You already say tak laku. So maybe you are very choosy. Look if you want laku ones then you gotta go out there and make the effort to find lah.

Aiyoh, why don't you join the dating website? I see there got so many young and pretty malay ladies. Even I want, but cannot because me not muslim.

+Quote Post
s2peMocls
post Nov 12 2012, 01:14 PM

Casual

QUOTE(fadlul79 @ Nov 12 2012, 09:39 AM)
my mother introduce me to some girls. But all of them is the "tak laku" type. I feel insulted.
Now ain't this a case of the pot calling the kettle black. laugh.gif
+Quote Post
HengEkHan
post Nov 12 2012, 04:34 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(fadlul79 @ Nov 11 2012, 01:28 PM)
There's no wrong in trying every channel possible to find that special someone. But building a communication channel is just one thing, whether anyone will bite is another matter. Go out and meet more people, build up your social skills, get an interesting hobby etc.

At the end of the day, you can have all the contact numbers of all the women out there, but if you are just not an attractive or interesting person, you'll won't find anyone who will return your calls.

Oh, some social lessons *hint* humility *hint* will come a long way in MAINTAINING a succesfull relationship.

Good luck.
+Quote Post
deathTh3Cannon
post Nov 12 2012, 05:16 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(MrUbikeledek @ Nov 11 2012, 01:30 PM)
user posted image
+Quote Post
sparda
post Nov 12 2012, 06:30 PM

Getting Started

you can try and see bro. i used to date a girl whom i met here, so there is definitely the possibility
+Quote Post
RS42
post Nov 13 2012, 03:55 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(HappyCrazyFreak @ Nov 12 2012, 11:54 AM)
Someone lah. Haha. I don't think you and I ever had any contact before though...
Maybe we could try contacting now then brows.gif
User is online!Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
digitalz
post Nov 13 2012, 04:33 PM

Not Bad Lah~

QUOTE(HappyCrazyFreak @ Nov 12 2012, 12:51 AM)
This. November. Met a few guys. Whats the story? tongue.gif
+Quote Post
HappyCrazyFreak
post Nov 13 2012, 09:18 PM

QUOTE(RS42 @ Nov 13 2012, 03:55 PM)
Maybe we could try contacting now then  brows.gif
Hehehe. What exactly do you mean by "contact"? brows.gif

QUOTE(digitalz @ Nov 13 2012, 04:33 PM)
This. November. Met a few guys. Whats the story? tongue.gif
I have openly admitted that I'm a dupe. And no, I'm not a tarp. rolleyes.gif
+Quote Post
sakthis7
post Nov 14 2012, 08:04 PM

QUOTE(fadlul79 @ Nov 11 2012, 02:28 PM)
Go hit the club lahh bro !
+Quote Post

Bump TopicReply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0702sec    0.57    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 25th April 2014 - 02:30 AM