Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Tropicana Metro Park, The Compass to Living

views

bigmamma
post Nov 2 2012, 09:13 PM

Casual
490 posts

QUOTE(Ero-Sennin @ Nov 2 2012, 09:10 PM)
The scale model of the whole 88 acres development looks berry yummy...Been there this afternoon. Right side is residential...left side are commercial...got mall, medical centre, college/school and direct access from federal highway...

Ya...60+% sold on that time I see...good luck to those who wanna whack a unit or 2 on tomorrow...word of advise...come early grab a unit before left the not nice units
Where is the sales office?

bigmamma
post Nov 8 2012, 10:33 PM

Casual
490 posts

QUOTE(chingkang @ Nov 8 2012, 03:18 PM)
Anyone can share the exact distance between the nearest tower and this Pandora Residence?
Just visited sales office today. The view facing telco towers and HTC is rather ugly and threatening. That is why not many people are buying the smallest units which are all facing the ugly side. As the developer has not received the AP, all booking fees are paid to stakeholder meaning once the AP is obtained say, 1-2 months later and that is when buyers are required to sign S&P, buyers can still cancel the booking and get back their RM10,000 booking fee. There is only a small admin fee imposed for cancellation. I believe there will be cancellations later.
I like the overall project though. Impressive!
bigmamma
post Nov 9 2012, 09:24 AM

Casual
490 posts

QUOTE(Ordinary83 @ Nov 9 2012, 08:49 AM)
I dont think people will care about the HTC or facing Telco side.... just grab it first and i believe that developer surely will do something on it ? I am just hope for the future development and the master plan of this project.. hope can get reward on my risks eheh!
If people don't care, all smallish units will be the ones to go first but now there are still a lot left. Very unusual scene for a good project. I am not as optimistic as you that Developer will do something to the HTC and telco towers. There is no way that the developer can shift the whole thing as it will cost time an atomic bomb, relocation cost aside, how are they going to compensate the loss in biz for TNB and telco companies during relocation? So don't dream lah. Unless they build a retention wall or plant trees as high as the condos to block the view. No offense to those who have bought. It may turn out to be a good investment after the completion of the whole project in 10-15 years time. Your guess is as good as mine. But as it is now, it remains the fact that the HTC and towers are too near to be comfortable. By the way, I am still contemplating whether to invest in the small unit at the lowest floor where my risk exposure is minimized. After all it is for investment and not to stay. All the best!
bigmamma
post Nov 9 2012, 02:14 PM

Casual
490 posts

QUOTE(Ordinary83 @ Nov 9 2012, 09:53 AM)
Yea. Totally agree with you ! but as a investor we shall look forward on it..i've taken the small unit on level 13. So let's hope for the good fortune ahead..hehehe!!
I will probably also buy 1 smallest unit at lowest floor to minimize my risk exposure. Anyway we still have the option to withdraw when their AP is obtained. Damage is probably just a few hundred bucks. This also give us opportunity to find out how much they are pricing for their next launch i.e the block perpendicular to this block. I think that would be the best block for small units as all the future blocks (if design and layout is the same), their smallish units will all hv HTC and tower view. If the demand continues to be hot, we just keep it. If there are a lot of withdrawals, we also withdraw lo....how about it? rclxms.gif rclxms.gif rclxms.gif
bigmamma
post Nov 9 2012, 06:19 PM

Casual
490 posts

QUOTE(Ordinary83 @ Nov 9 2012, 05:14 PM)
Wanna ask further. As per your said we still have option to withdraw when their AP is obtained is means what ? and also if bank already approved the loan then during their AP obtained we can still request for withdraw if there any reasons ? Do they have any admin or processing fees to be charged ?
Can share more ar ?

Thanks.
Developer can only officially start selling when they have obtained Advertising Permit (AP). In this case, they have not meaning they cannot accept booking therefore for those people who are interested, they can pay RM10k to the lawyer acting as stakeholder to express their "interest to purchase". Upon receipt of AP, Developer will inform all who have expressed interest to purchase i.e those who have paid RM10k.to sign S&P. If you decide not to sign and want to withdraw, you can still do it as you have the legal rights. They will normal charge you an admin fee which the amount has to be informed to you upfront. If you do not know, pls ask your SA. They will try not to mention as they are afraid of massive speculation. One may just book 10 units and if the response is overwhelming then, he can let go with a profit. If response is no good, he will just withdraw and lose the admin fee. I am sure some people are doing it.
I must qualify that my above explanation is my own understanding. Pls consult your SA or experts in this area for details. Hope it helps.
bigmamma
post Nov 11 2012, 07:56 PM

Casual
490 posts

QUOTE(Princezz @ Nov 11 2012, 07:40 PM)
I hv heard so much about this project lately which drove me to the sales office at the site this morning. Including me there were only 2 people at about 11am. So pathetic. Whilst units facing the pool, 893sf have all been stickered, there are a lot of the small units left. I saw the comments of forummers a week ago saying that there are a lot of small unit left, today there is literally no improvement. People just stop buying. HIgh tension cable and towers are definitely the main reasons. The other reason is really the location and the price. After completion of the whole project plus the direct access from federal highway, I think it is exciting but this will happen (if it happens) after more than 10 years. Will developer change plan since all their residential blocks are on the same side meaning 50% of the units will be facing HTC and tower. If they have problem now, they will hv more problem selling in future. Judging from the price and the demand now, I think they will be very careful in the pricing of next launch. I think the increase will be minimal. They may even give very attractive freebies for those facing HTC and tower. Just my view. Any taikor has other views? I actually quite like the whole design. The stream is particular nice. Still waiting for inspiration..hehehe
Hi Princess, your doubt is valid. The illustration and the plan is definitely exciting. I guess we just need to take a bet. If the whole project turns out well, we are winner else jade sucker, ha! ha! But all developments have risk like this, at least Dijaya is quite a reliable developer. I agree with you on the future demand of residential blocks as their orientation are all the same i.e like you said 50% all facing the ugly and threatening HTC and tower. This will definitely affect their pricing strategy in future. Big question is just hentam one now or wait for the next launch? Anyway for me probably have to forgo this one as already over geared. All the best!

bigmamma
post Jan 14 2013, 05:06 PM

Casual
490 posts

Freaking quiet. Heard they are opening a new block for sale soon. Anyone visited sales office recently? Sales of studio units facing HTC still slow or sold 7788 already? No news from developer too on signing of SnP. All taikors here do not seem to be interested in this project. sweat.gif sweat.gif sweat.gif
bigmamma
post Jan 29 2013, 10:11 PM

Casual
490 posts

QUOTE(ceveori @ Jan 29 2013, 12:53 AM)
bro, I meant 1st block. You mean 2nd block?  cheers.gif
Fren, all units facing the lake were taken on the 1st day but. The ones facing HTC were going slow. I called this morning an was told there are about 20 units left. I think it is a good buy long term. 88 acres mixed development by reputable developer cannot go wrong but need to hold a bit longer. Overall concept is nice.
bigmamma
post Jan 30 2013, 11:08 PM

Casual
490 posts

QUOTE(yeoallan @ Jan 30 2013, 12:05 AM)
bigmama, do you have any idea when 2nd phase is launching?
They told me early march. Hv you registered yourself for the 2nd block? you can do so by either calling them or going directly to their site sales office. The 2nd block which is perpendicular to the first one is the only block with both sides not facing the ugly HTC scene. All other residential blocks are with 1 side facing HTC. The price., I heard will be up by 10%. Btw, they hv already increased the price for additional car park from RM30k to RM32k. All d best!
bigmamma
post Jan 31 2013, 07:10 AM

Casual
490 posts

QUOTE(Chris Chew @ Jan 31 2013, 01:52 AM)
The masterplan is really not bad.

But it is correct that this is a good buy for long term if one may able to hold for min 5 years after completion.
They will commence construction of the park together with block 1 and 2. Hopefully upon completion of block 1 & 2, the park is also ready for usage. That will definitely boost the. Value of the first 2 blocks. Dismays ha really got to ensure that the park is attractive in order for them to market their subsequent launch of residential, office and commercial phases. I think TMP w ill be like DPC will its price will command a 20-30 premium compared to similar properties in the vicinity. I hv a feeling once the whole place is being developed, people then would not mind the ugly scene of HTC though not preferred. If developer offers an attractive extra discount or better furnishing for the 1 room unit facing HTC now, I will consider. Huge, well planned mixed development is difficult to come by nowadays. In the near future, people have to move to new townships outside KL city as it is getting too congested, too expensive and no green. Direct linkage from Federal Highway will make this place more accessible. rclxms.gif rclxms.gif rclxms.gif
bigmamma
post Feb 14 2013, 06:07 PM

Casual
490 posts

QUOTE(Gill71 @ Feb 14 2013, 02:17 PM)
How do you compare TMP with Seta Walk.
Difficult to say as they have their own strengths. I think they are good for long term investment. I am vested in Setiawalk and aiming to buy TMP 2nd launch. Cheers!
bigmamma
post Feb 17 2013, 09:59 AM

Casual
490 posts

QUOTE(farhi23 @ Feb 17 2013, 09:53 AM)
Who had bought the condo so far? Well I was having a rough time because my dad bought it for me. I didn't like it at first, knowing that it's in Subang but yeah hopefully it will turn out good (;
Yours is facing the HTC or the park?
bigmamma
post Feb 17 2013, 05:18 PM

Casual
490 posts

QUOTE(yeoallan @ Feb 17 2013, 04:51 PM)
bigmama, any news on 2nd lunch yet?
I called SA, they said soon. Probably early March, i suspect. Hv you submitted your name for 2nd launch?
bigmamma
post May 27 2013, 11:47 AM

Casual
490 posts

QUOTE(Killy77 @ May 27 2013, 10:26 AM)
Recently Dijaya change their name to Tropicana Corp Bhd before that this  development won the Asia Pacific Property Awards 2013.
Development : Tropicana Metropark
Category : Best Mixed-use Development with the highest five-star rating in Malaysia

http://www.tropicanacorp.com.my/about/milestone_awards.php

The latest I heard was they are launching the second block (Tower A) soonest this week. I think its tomorrow. Anybody care to confirm?

Been waiting for the scond block to open as from their plans units on this block have better views compared to the first block (Tower B) units available. ANyone care to advise?
To be exact is sometime next week to launch 2nd block. They will do an SMS blast tomorrow to all registrants. According price is expected to move up by at least 10%. I agree that longer term, this is a project to watch. The only risk is developer's construction risk. If they can deliver as per plan, I think at anything below RM650, can be considered. Those who bought 1st block units facing the park, should be very happy in term of price and view. I am definitely going for an unit in 2nd block. Monitoring the launch very closely. Cheers!
bigmamma
post May 27 2013, 05:30 PM

Casual
490 posts

QUOTE(kathlynn @ May 27 2013, 03:33 PM)
Launching for Block A is this Saturday, according the the SA. I will be signing my S&P on Saturday. Those who has vested interest can drop by & look-see-look-see and calc paper gain accordingly. Not sure if there's light refreshment or not wink.gif
Congrats my friend. Yours is facing park of HTC? I like the park view but no chance at all as all sold in the first 2 days. Will see the pricing of the new launch. If it is too high, I may just settle for the HTC facing studio of 1st block. Hopefully they still maintain old price with 5% discount. Will drop by this Saturday to 6c6c. Cheers!
bigmamma
post May 29 2013, 07:09 AM

Casual
490 posts

QUOTE(kathlynn @ May 28 2013, 10:09 PM)
Mine facing park. I bought 3br.
Lucky u my friend. Dijaya just obtained AP for the first block and that is why SnP can be signed now. The so called launching is for the same block which you have bought into, Pandora and not the new block. They can only officially launch when AP is obtained. Some forummers misunderstood. So you did not missed anything.
bigmamma
post Aug 25 2013, 02:34 PM

Casual
490 posts

QUOTE(Gill71 @ Aug 25 2013, 12:28 PM)
anyone from metropark eyeing for sentrio desa pandan or vina in cheras
Eyeing yes, buying cannot afford as small units of Sentrio all kena sapu already.
bigmamma
post Nov 12 2013, 06:13 PM

Casual
490 posts

QUOTE(tannsia @ Nov 12 2013, 05:12 PM)
Scary... i thought likewise, no piling machines etc and all of a sudden, the cement is there. I was surprised when i read the foundation was completed.
Foundation stage 2A completed. Developer asking for payment already. Letter received yesterday.
bigmamma
post Dec 25 2013, 10:43 AM

Casual
490 posts

QUOTE(simeonelee78 @ Dec 25 2013, 08:25 AM)
Misleading...is not in subang jaya, instead at shah alam
Aiya, people don't buy property based on the address developers advertise but buy because they hv seen the physical location and its potential. Sierramas and Valencia address is still Sungei Buloh. Anyone avoided buying because of the address? I don't buy becos I cannot afford. Now we see a lot of Damansara, Bangsar, Kiara name all over. It may give you a good feeling but will not be the deciding factor. So ok for me. Subang Jaya or Shah Alam or Glenmarie names made no difference to me. Merry Christmas.
bigmamma
post Dec 25 2013, 11:48 AM

Casual
490 posts

QUOTE(akh731 @ Dec 25 2013, 11:12 AM)
tauke... Shah Alam and Subang different allot leh...

subang you can have night club, bar.. drink etc.....

every night rclxub.gif  rclxub.gif  rclxub.gif

disco  : Alam you need  notworthy.gif
That is why I said, buyers don't just based on name, they look the actual place which include surrounding area. If indeed there are lack of excitement near TMP area, they would know after checking out the place. So don' trust what you hear, trust what u see. Developers can say whatever they like. They can call an area in Shah Alam as Bangsar East, for all I care. I will check out the place before I buy.

2 Pages  1 2 >Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0719sec    0.31    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 05:12 PM