> Tropicana Metro Park, The Compass to Living

views

RichMumPoorDad
post Jun 6 2013, 10:07 PM

Getting Started
197 posts

QUOTE(bengyson @ Jun 6 2013, 09:44 PM)
same level = no issue
right below = possibility of water leakage if developer not doing proper water proofing.
on top = no issue
No humming noise, vibration or whatsoeveR from pumps or generators?
bengyson
post Jun 6 2013, 10:17 PM

Casual
441 posts

QUOTE(RichMumPoorDad @ Jun 6 2013, 10:07 PM)
No humming noise, vibration or whatsoeveR from pumps or generators?
So far no complains from my condo neighbor about this issue.
RichMumPoorDad
post Jun 6 2013, 10:52 PM

Getting Started
197 posts

QUOTE(bengyson @ Jun 6 2013, 10:17 PM)
So far no complains from my condo neighbor about this issue.
The brigther side from feng shui perspective I guess... Water element facing front... Building (as mountain) facing the back for unit owners 12-05/06/07/08?

liam_emmet
post Jun 6 2013, 11:07 PM

Regular
1,551 posts

anyone knows the show unit is ready for viewing?
Scissorshand
post Jun 6 2013, 11:30 PM

Regular
1,516 posts

QUOTE(mp3z @ Jun 6 2013, 09:33 PM)
this one??

[attachmentid=3475036]
Yup, thanks bro!

So now I'm curious to find out the exact location of this "black tank" on 12th floor?

This post has been edited by Scissorshand: Jun 6 2013, 11:38 PM
eymc
post Jun 6 2013, 11:31 PM

Enthusiast
828 posts

business this brisk...u think got show unit?

Scissorshand
post Jun 6 2013, 11:41 PM

Regular
1,516 posts

QUOTE(eymc @ Jun 6 2013, 11:31 PM)
business this brisk...u think got show unit?
They actually built one but now they are re-renovating it again... according to my SA at least
kathlynn
post Jun 7 2013, 12:15 AM

Getting Started
264 posts

QUOTE(Scissorshand @ Jun 6 2013, 11:41 PM)
They actually built one but now they are re-renovating it again... according to my SA at least
They haven't show and already "re-renovating" it? How can?
RichMumPoorDad
post Jun 7 2013, 12:23 AM

Getting Started
197 posts

QUOTE(Scissorshand @ Jun 6 2013, 11:30 PM)
Yup, thanks bro!

So now I'm curious to find out the exact location of this "black tank" on 12th floor?
From the sales chart the empty blank units rest on where units 10 and 11 are... So would assume the "black tank" are where 12-10 and 12-11?
eymc
post Jun 7 2013, 12:53 AM

Enthusiast
828 posts

QUOTE(kathlynn @ Jun 7 2013, 12:15 AM)
They haven't show and already "re-renovating" it? How can?
Lol...when is fully sold there is really no point for a show unit isn't it?
biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
mp3z
post Jun 7 2013, 01:09 AM

7 posts

QUOTE(RichMumPoorDad @ Jun 7 2013, 12:23 AM)
From the sales chart the empty blank units rest on where units 10 and 11 are... So would assume the "black tank" are where 12-10 and 12-11?
Looking into d sales chart, it's between unit 09 & 10... They skipped d unit number on d chart...

If anyone else has any info, kindly share. Thanks...

The areas with the "X" in the layout I posted are supposed to be the rubbish area... FYI..
dom123
post Jun 7 2013, 07:09 AM

8 posts

QUOTE(mp3z @ Jun 6 2013, 12:24 AM)
Hi there! Any reason why u chose hlbb over rhb when rhb offers -2.5 & no lock-in period?

Need some advice from sifus here... I was thinking of getting the banks to include loan agreement fee into the loan as developer only gives free s&p fee. So, one of my criteria is for the bank to absorb that. Is this a wise idea? If not, why?

verbally rhb offered me 90+5%, blr -2.5 but need to get short term mrta (not sure how much yet). But this can also be put inside the 5%, so basically, I don't need to pay anything except d RM10K booking fee.

Hlbb on the other hand verbally offered me 90+5%, blr  -2.4, optional mrta.

Hlbb lady told me that "blr -2.4 is not much different from blr -2.5... Coz at the end of the day, if u plan to sell it after 5years u will lose more money coz of the mrta"

Anyone can shed some light on my situation will be much appreciated.

Runsingnye perkara ni...
hi, i took hongleong because of the service and the speed of hongleong doing things. Hongleong took around 1 week+ while rhb took 3-4 weeks to get my loan approved. rhb is really slow in doing things. Another thing is the diff of 0.1% is rm20/mth, which both both are flexi loan where i think not much diff as i plan to pay off the loan asap/deposit money to reduce the interest.
dom123
post Jun 7 2013, 07:14 AM

8 posts

pls check out this
https://forum.lowyat.net/topic/2546209/all
http://www.realestate2u.info/pages/things-...n-buying-condo/
about the water pump/tank room
Scissorshand
post Jun 7 2013, 08:22 AM

Regular
1,516 posts

QUOTE(dom123 @ Jun 7 2013, 07:14 AM)
Excellent sharing.... gives a clear picture to me or perhaps may reconsider.... hmm.gif
yoong81
post Jun 7 2013, 11:08 AM

Getting Started
242 posts

According to the layout plan, the link to federal highway is BEFORE the batu tiga toll... so, we still need to face the toll and jam...
RichMumPoorDad
post Jun 7 2013, 11:34 AM

Getting Started
197 posts

QUOTE(dom123 @ Jun 7 2013, 07:14 AM)
Thanks for the share links. Helps alot as I may re-look as well. Sounds like a deal-breaker for me.
Scissorshand
post Jun 7 2013, 01:46 PM

Regular
1,516 posts

Anyway, i have sent an email to the SA asking the followings:

1.0 What's the expected sound (db) produce from the pump located inside of this "black tank" unit?
2.0 Will be emitting any exhaust fume? If yes, what's the Co2 level expected?
3.0 Where does this smoke disperse to in your layout?
4.0 How often does it need to be maintained? How long does the duration takes during each routine maintenance?
5.0 During the maintenance, how does it affect the owners located on the same floor?
6.0 Will there be any vibration occuring from the constant operation of the water pump? If yes, how is it felt by the units located close to it?
7.0 Could you arrange for a site visit, lets say at Casa Indah 1 & 2 where the black tank units is located in that building?
8.0 Can this be done before the 20th June which is the dateline for me to sign the S&P Agreement?

Hope to hear from him soon... rolleyes.gif
kh8668
post Jun 7 2013, 02:38 PM

Mamma Mia!
5,488 posts

Nearly three-quarters of Tropicana Metropark’s first phase taken up
Posted on June 5, 2013 - Featured, Property News.

user posted image
L-R: Tropicana Corp deputy group managing director Edmund Kong, MPSJ deputy president Haji Abdullah Marjunid, Yau, MPSJ president Datuk Asmawi Kasbi, MPSJ councilor Keshminder Singh and Loh.

Pandora serviced apartments officially launched at RM780 per sq ft, after rebate.

Flush from the success of its quickly subscribed launches of properties priced over RM1,000 per sq ft in Kota Damansara, Tropicana Corp Bhd recently launched its latest integrated mixed development Tropicana Metropark in Subang.

By 2025, Tropicana Metropark is envisioned to contain not just homes, offices and shops, but also a shopping mall, hotel, entertainment hubs, as well as learning and medical centres.

The overall development wraps around a 9.2-acre central park which comprises a man-made lake and parks.

Located just behind the Federal Highway’s Batu Tiga toll booth, Tropicana Metropark has almost direct access to Persiaran Jubli Perak, the North-South Expressway Central Link (Elite), and the Shah Alam Expressway (Kesas).

Tropicana Corp CEO Datuk Yau Kok Seng also shared that the company will build and complete a RM150mil flyover which connects the township directly to Federal Highway by 2016.

user posted image
The recreational deck of Pandora Serviced Residence.

“This will not only benefit the residents of Tropicana Metropark but also the residents in the surrounding area,” he said.

In conjunction with its groundbreaking ceremony, Tropicana Corporation launched its first project there, Pandora Serviced Residence.

Since sales officially began two months ago, 72% of the units have been taken up, said sales & marketing executive director Pamela Loh.

The two residential towers offer 627 units with three design options – studio, two and three-bedroom apartments with built-up areas ranging from 600 to 1,200 sq ft.“With the ample amenities and green features, it is very easy to see why so many people see the potential value of Tropicana Metropark,” added Loh.

“Most of our buyers are residents who are living in the surrounding neighbourhoods such as USJ Heights and Subang Heights. Many of them have bought it for own occupancy,” she added.

Targeted for completion within four years, each unit will come with a built-in kitchen cabinet, air-conditioner units, hob and hood. Prior to launch, reservations were opened at about RM650 per sq ft. Now the units are priced from RM780 per sq ft after rebates.

user posted image
The RM150mil flyover which will connect the township directly to Federal Highway.

user posted image
The property’s launch featured the award of two subsidiary Miss Malaysia Tourism 2013 titles, won by Amanda Lee and Polin Teoh. Looking on are Loh, Yau, Miss Malaysia Tourism Pageant president Datuk Danny Ooi, and Kong.

http://www.starproperty.my/index.php/prope...an-development/

This post has been edited by kh8668: Jun 7 2013, 02:38 PM
kochin
post Jun 7 2013, 02:58 PM

I just hope I do!
All Stars
10,278 posts

QUOTE(Scissorshand @ Jun 7 2013, 01:46 PM)
Anyway, i have sent an email to the SA asking the followings:

1.0 What's the expected sound (db) produce from the pump located inside of this "black tank" unit?
2.0 Will be emitting any exhaust fume? If yes, what's the Co2 level expected?
3.0 Where does this smoke disperse to in your layout?
4.0 How often does it need to be maintained? How long does the duration takes during each routine maintenance?
5.0 During the maintenance, how does it affect the owners located on the same floor?
6.0 Will there be any vibration occuring from the constant operation of the water pump? If yes, how is it felt by the units located close to it?
7.0 Could you arrange for a site visit, lets say at Casa Indah 1 & 2 where the black tank units is located in that building?
8.0 Can this be done before the 20th June which is the dateline for me to sign the S&P Agreement?

Hope to hear from him soon... rolleyes.gif
answering this for fun but don't take it seriously, ok?
1. expected sound to be less than 45dcb which is the standard allowable noise level for residential. note: expected and actual can deviate mah.
2. using electrical hence no fume expected. note the word expected again.
3. re answer no. 2
4. routine maintenance twice a year.
5. it doesn't because would provide standby pump. (if they are smart they should answer in this manner)
6. yes but it would be too small to be noticeable.
7. unfortunately no as it would be a breach to CI owners biggrin.gif
8. re answer no. 7 biggrin.gif

TGIF!
kochin
post Jun 7 2013, 03:00 PM

I just hope I do!
All Stars
10,278 posts

QUOTE(kh8668 @ Jun 7 2013, 02:38 PM)

user posted image
The property’s launch featured the award of two subsidiary Miss Malaysia Tourism 2013 titles, won by Amanda Lee and Polin Teoh. Looking on are Loh, Yau, Miss Malaysia Tourism Pageant president Datuk Danny Ooi, and Kong.

http://www.starproperty.my/index.php/prope...an-development/
truly wasted for not going. sigh....

227 Pages « < 24 25 26 27 28 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0163sec    0.29    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 07:08 PM