Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Best C segment car (budget rm100k), SAFETY, COMFY, GD after SALEs servis

views

cody1508
post Oct 25 2012, 03:52 PM

32 posts

you only have preve, inspira, forte, elantra and 308 that will fit your budget, and since you wanted multi link instead of torsion beam, you are only left with inspira and preve, not sure about 308.

on a side note, funny how they keep recommending focus in lyn, but it's not translating into sales, the first and second gen focus are one of the worst selling C-segment cars in malaysia, maybe the third gen will sell more, but it will continue to be one of the worst selling.
cody1508
post Oct 26 2012, 01:11 PM

32 posts

QUOTE(kadajawi @ Oct 26 2012, 12:58 PM)
Actually why can't it be torsion beam? My car has that, and it's fine. Sure it's not perfect, but it is quite comfortable, the car has no problem whatsoever with heavy loads, there is tons of space in the boot (including the space between the rear tyres... multilink are much more limited). A well designed torsion beam setup can be fine... at least good enough, and it does have advantages.
sometimes they just like to find faults to complain. i still remember there are some of them that complain about rear drum brakes, i mean how fast can their cars go to actually require rear disc brakes as well.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0144sec    0.34    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 09:24 PM