Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Sofa and Seat Repair/Upholstery/custom sofa/bed, Sofa/custom made sofa divan bed

views

derekting2u
post Apr 13 2018, 11:33 AM

2 posts

Update:

On Wednesday, I followed up with the boss again and asked when I can get back my chair? If not, I am agreeable to a refund and compensation. However, there is no response until today.

I wonder how many people facing similar problem? Please contact me so we can decide the next course of action. For now, I am considering filing a consumer tribunal claim.

haturaya
post Apr 13 2018, 11:38 AM

Look at all my stars!!
Group Icon
Elite
2,469 posts

QUOTE(derekting2u @ Apr 13 2018, 11:33 AM)
Update:

On Wednesday, I followed up with the boss again and asked when I can get back my chair? If not, I am agreeable to a refund and compensation. However, there is no response until today.

I wonder how many people facing similar problem? Please contact me so we can decide the next course of action. For now, I am considering filing a consumer tribunal claim.
Keep updating. Keen to know the final outcome of your predicament. sweat.gif
derekting2u
post Apr 13 2018, 05:00 PM

2 posts

Final Update

At last, the staff called and informed me that the chair is ready. He WhatsApp me the picture, and I am not let down with his craftsmanship.

I look forward to collecting my chair back this weekend.

clanzkiller
post Apr 20 2018, 12:11 AM

Casual
493 posts

Hi Derek, how was your chair? My case still not settle so dear forumer, u know what to do....

This post has been edited by clanzkiller: Apr 20 2018, 12:20 AM
derekting2u
post Apr 23 2018, 10:25 AM

2 posts

QUOTE(clanzkiller @ Apr 20 2018, 12:11 AM)
Hi Derek, how was your chair? My case still not settle so dear forumer, u know what to do....
Finally get back my chair smile.gif

I think you need to talk to the boss and set a reasonable time for him to repair and deliver your sofa. Alternatively, you should ask him for refunds all the monies paid and deliver your sofa back to you FOC.

Should he fail or refused to resolve this matter amicably you should file a claim in Consumer Tribunal.

You could register an account at https://ttpm.kpdnkk.gov.my/login and fill up all the particular in Form 1.

Particulars of the Claim:

The Claimant’s claim is for the delay in performance or non-performance of the Respondent’s contractual obligations to refurbish the Claimant’s 3+2+1+1 Sofa set.

Merc.Enary
post Mar 5 2020, 12:15 PM

14 posts

Hi there,
has anybody been in touch with this guy recently OR can tell me where his shop is.
He took some things for me for upholstery, 4 weeks ago and does not reply. I paid 2/3 already. He also LOST some of my stuff.
The location on the receipts he is writing is false and the shop and logo actually belongs to someone else.
So if anybody could give me a hint that would be useful.

Thanks
Merc
clanzkiller
post Sep 30 2020, 11:58 AM

Casual
493 posts

QUOTE(Merc.Enary @ Mar 5 2020, 12:15 PM)
Hi there,
has anybody been in touch with this guy recently OR can tell me where his shop is.
He took some things for me for upholstery, 4 weeks ago and does not reply. I paid 2/3 already. He also LOST some of my stuff.
The location on the receipts he is writing is false and the shop and logo actually belongs to someone else.
So if anybody could give me a hint that would be useful.

Thanks
Merc
Huhhh.. he still active in scamming? I thought he went into fugitive. Where did u found him and what his contact number?

21 Pages « < 19 20 21Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0159sec    0.11    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 07:57 AM